Desi Post Match Entertainment

Story Info
Indian wife shared with BBC after dinner and football.
2.3k words
4
77.2k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YamiMalik
YamiMalik
424 Followers

"Baby, I'm home," I called out as I entered through the front door into the hall way. Our football team had played terribly but at least a few beers after in the local had raised my spirits somewhat.

"Is food ready?" I called as I started towards the dining room door

My wife entered the hallway from the kitchen and froze. The colour in her face went from the palest of browns to white and then red. I looked at her face and then eyes trying to understand what had caused this change in expression before I realised she was looking at the man behind me.

"Oh, sorry, I said that Leroy could come to ours for food. He's always complaining about how bad the curry is down at the local."

Leroy moved past me towards Priya. He must have been 6'2" a good 6" taller than me and black as coal compared to my brown complexion. The contrast as he towered over my 5'5" wife was startling. Leroy's face lit up in a smile as he stated that he hoped Priya did not mind him eating here.

Priya nodded, adjusting the heavy saris that she had worn since we married 3 months ago. My insistence that this was not India and girls were not expected to dress traditionally all the time had obviously had no effect.

Me and Leroy moved to the dining room where we were served and began to eat. Though Priya was quiet she played the dutiful housewife as she topped up our beers and ensured that we had extra servings of curry and roti. I noted that Priya's face seemed to go red as she served Leroy but I guess that she has still not adjusted to non-Indian people in her time in the UK.

After dinner, Priya retired upstairs whilst me and Leroy watched the football highlights sipping a few more beers after which he left.

=========

What had been a one-off became a regular occurrence each Saturday. Leroy would comment on how tasty my wife's cooking was and I noticed that Priya would blush and nod. He also made some comments that she looked nice in her sari and how pretty Indian girls were. This was all taken in good spirits by me but Priya would go very red at such comments.

Some two weeks after the first time Leroy had visited our house, we were sitting watching the football highlights when, rather than going upstairs, Priya came into the living room. I was sitting in an armchair and Leroy was on our two seated sofa, the only available space was to sit next to Leon which, to my surprise, Priya did.

Priya did not join in the conversation that we were having regarding how badly various teams had played that day but I noticed that she would sneak glances at Leroy when she thought I was not looking. When Leroy would look at her back she seemed to turn away, blush and adjust her heavy sari. After the programme had finished, Leroy made his excuses and left.

========

We got into a routine of Priya joining us to watch the match highlights. It was odd that when we would speak alone her knowledge and understanding of the game did not increase despite all the time she was spending watching it. As the weeks passed the weather changed and it got hotter. My suggestion that she wear western clothes rather than her heavy saris as it was getting warmer fell on deaf ears for the most part until one day of note.

Rather than join us in the living room straight after dinner, Priya had instead gone upstairs. Leroy had been wearing a vest today with his arms bear and I had noticed Priya looking at his arms and chest and her face had been redder than normal. About 30 minutes into watching television Priya entered through the living room door.

Instead of wearing her heavy sari, Priya had changed into a black skirt which ended just above the knee and a white halter neck top which left her arms bear. The outline of her black bra which covered her B cup breasts was visible underneath the top. My wife was slim with a short torso and long arms and legs which were all on display. Priya and Leroy's eyes met as she walked into the room and Priya's face seemed to turn redder.

My wife then walked into the living room and sat next to Leroy without a word. I noticed Leroy's eyes moving up and down my wife's shapely legs, staring so hard I'm surprised he did not burn a hole through them. He would occasionally glance up and look at the outline of her bra also and her pretty face. We continued to watch the match and once it was over Leroy made his excuses and left.

======

From that day my wife wore skirts around the house more often but especially on Saturdays when Leroy was due to visit. His eyes seemed to be glued to her as she was serving us food and as she was walking around the dining room. I noticed that when she turned her back to us his eyes followed to her rear. My wife seemed to stare at Leroy's big black arms and broad chest when she thought he was not looking.

The way she sat next to Leroy after dinner in the living room seemed to change too over time; rather than simply sit still she seemed to adjust her position constantly. This had the effect of moving her skirt so as to reveal more of her leg and even her slim pale brown thigh. I occasionally thought I saw glimpses of her black underwear as she adjusted herself on the couch.

A particularly hot afternoon, I noticed that Priya was stiller on the coach than she has been in some time. I stood to get more drinks when I saw that Priya's leg was up on the couch and Leroy's black hand was gently stroking her thigh. The contrast of his black hand against her pale brown skin was startling.

When I returned after fetching more beers his hand seemed to be higher than the last time I saw it, almost underneath her dress. Priya's eyes were closed and she appeared to be breathing heavier than normal. We continued to watch the television until the program had finished. Leroy then made his excuses and left. I noticed that afterwards, Priya's face seemed very red.

======

Priya seemed to be more relaxed than normal. It became part of the weekend routine that after dinner, Leroy would massage her leg. I noticed that she seemed to be happier and had a spring in her step. She seemed to smile more often especially on Saturdays when Leroy would come for dinner after drinks in the pub.

We were watching television one day when I noticed that there was a low humming in the room. I stared around and realised it was not a hum but more of a moan. I glanced towards the couch and could see Leroy's arm disappearing underneath Priya's skirt, her leg up on the couch. Rather than the gentle massage hand motion that I had become accustomed to seeing,

Leroy's arm seemed to be moving in an aggressive manner. His hand was not visible underneath the pleats of the skirt. The effect on Priya was startling. Her face was redder than I'd seen before and her breathing seemed laboured. I asked if everything was ok whereupon Priya opened her eyes and nodded before closing them. Leroy grinned at me and then made a comment regarding the match which shifted my attention back to the screen.

I continued watching the match and the moaning continued. The closing credits were soon to play when I noticed Priya begin to shake and then let out a sigh. She then leaned back on the couch with her eyes closed. I looked at Leroy and his right hand seemed to move from underneath Priya's skirt back towards his beer bottle. He smiled, finished his beer, then made his excuses and left.

=======

Watching television whilst there is moaning in the background can be difficult to become accustomed to but this became our routine for the next few weeks. That is I noticed the loan moan was replaced by a slurping. I glanced at Leroy and his left hand was on the armrest of the couch with his right hand holding his beer. Priya was not in her usual seating position, however.

I rose in my chair slightly to see what was going on over at the other couch when I noticed the mass of black hair covering Leroy's lower stomach and movement. Leroy seemed to tense and then said "suck it" underneath his breath.

I returned to my seating position and continued to watch the television. The 'slurp slurp slurp' sound also continued.

Occasionally Leroy would mutter something along the lines of "you like that black cock don't you?" and "take that dick." Leroy moved the beer to his left hand and also occasionally stroked the hair covering his crotch.

As the closing credits began, Leroy let out a holler and tensed. The black hair on his crotch seemed to stay still and then I heard an even stronger slurping sound than before. After a few moments the hair on Leroy's crotch moved to reveal Priya's face as Priya sat back on the coach. Priya's face seemed red and there were faint white splotches on her pale brown skin.

Leroy stood and pulled up his trousers. I briefly saw his deflating black cock. It was thick and dark as the night but sheened with white goo. Leroy thanked me for the beer and food and then made his excuses and left.

======

The new routine continued for the next few weeks. Priya would serve us dinner dressed in her short skirt and top. She had stopped wearing bras on Saturday and her pointed nipples showed prominently in her B cup chest. She has also stopped wearing pants underneath her skirt and occasionally in jest Leroy would pat her on the bottom as she was serving us dinner or feel underneath her skirt. This caused Priya's face to redden.

After dinner we would move into the living room. Before he sat, Leroy would remove his trousers exposing his manhood. His cock was dark like his skin, 8" long and looked very aggressive. It was often leaking sticky white pre cum. Priya no longer sat on the couch next to him but would kneel between his feet whilst he sat on the couch and service him. She bobbed up and down and the sound of the slurping would continue throughout the match.

Leroy would converse about that day's matches occasionally making a comment to Priya such as "harder baby" or "suck that black cock." Sometimes Leroy would slip his big black hand underneath my wife's top and play with her nipples. I noticed that Priya would get extremely flushed when Leroy did this.

Leroy became more vocal during the closing credits of the programme. At first he would simply holler and Priya would go still but he began to say things such as "drink all that cum." Once the programme finished Priya would move to sit on the couch her face flush. Leroy would dress; thank us for the hospitality and leave. I noticed that as Leroy would dress my wife's brown eyes would be focused on his aggressive cock.

It was after two weeks that suddenly Leroy paused my wife whilst she was kneeling and rose to his feet. "I saw the next few matches earlier on the internet" he stated.

I wondered whether this meant that he was leaving to go home early. Instead, he offered my wife his big hand and said to me "I will see you in 20" before leading Priya upstairs. Priya's eyes continued to stare as his black penis as she moved from the room.

The pair left the living room whilst I continued to watch the television. I then began to hear a creaking upstairs, the sound of our bed moving. I struggled not to imagine the sight of Leroy, all 6'2'' of dark muscle, on top of my slim Indian wife - imagining that black cock stretching my wife.

The creaking I heard started gradually but began to gather in strength and frequency. After 15 minutes I heard Leroy's deep voice moan upstairs and the rocking stop. Leroy appeared downstairs in another few moments handing me a fresh beer.

Leroy resumed his place on the couch wearing his vest but bottomless. He had sheen of sweat on his arms. His black manhood stood out promptly and looked to be oozing white goo. A pale sheen was also covering his lower body around his fine black pubic hairs.

Priya appeared after 5 minutes. Her top was on but her skirt was missing - the neat triangle of black hair on her crotch clearly seen against her pale brown skin. Instead of sitting on the couch she resumed her position kneeling in front of Leroy. I saw her small mouth open to accommodate him before her long black hair obscured my view point. Her black hair then began to move in the sequence we had become accustomed to alongside the familiar slurping sound.

Leroy grinned at me and made a comment regarding the match. I returned the comment and then looked down at Priya - her back was to me and I could clearly see her brown pussy was swollen and leaking white fluid down her leg. We continued to watch the television for 10 minutes towards the end of which Leroy once against shouted loudly and tensed. As the closing credits began, Leroy dressed, thanked me for the meal and beer and left.

YamiMalik
YamiMalik
424 Followers