Designated Driver

Story Info
When teens get horny while on the road.
1.1k words
3.88
204.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swtt21
Swtt21
27 Followers

Daniel and Jennifer had been best friends since their freshman year in high school. Although their relationship started off rocky, they learned to respect each other's differences and eventually love each other like best friends tend to do. Jennifer had always thought of Daniel as cute and a total sweetheart, he played tennis and was quite good at it; he was the ultimate preppy boy at school. Blonde hair blue eyes, charming personality and the only child, so he usually got everything he wanted. Jennifer was more outgoing, pretty, cheerleader, general social butterfly, and even though Daniel was more of a loner, they still managed to maintain a strong bond.

It wasn't until their senior year that their relationship began to get shaken up. Daniel has gotten a girlfriend, and not only that, but it was a girl that Jennifer hated, by the name of Kay. Everyone at school saw Kay as bitchy and possessive, but they put up with her because she was Daniel's girlfriend. Jennifer, however, did no such thing, and in return she and Daniel began to grow apart…that is until Prom Night.

Prom was just over and everyone was at Kevin's house for the bonfire, and after party. The parties were always at Kevin's house, but this was the first one that Daniel had attended without Kay. Jennifer was ecstatic that Kay wasn't there and that she would actually get to hang out with her best friend again before they graduated. Jennifer had never seen Daniel drink before, and was very shocked to see him down a couple of beers at the party. They sat down at talked, but she didn't mention it, she just thought to herself that it's no big deal, I mean he is 18.

Everyone at the party was getting pretty wasted, but Jenn had no intention of getting trashed, she had been chatting with a few semi sober people by the fire when Daniel asked her to take a ride with him to play Designated Driver. Jenn agreed and then thought to herself about Daniel's drinking, she asked him if he was ok, and he assured her that he had only had those two beers an hour ago, and that he was fine. She believed him and got in the car.

After they had dropped off their first load, they began to head back to the party. Jenn was so glad to have this alone time with her friend, so she grabbed his hand and held it tight and she told him that she was happy that Kay wasn't here so they could hang out like old times. Daniel agreed with Jenn and he kissed her hand. Just then Daniel passed their turn to go back to the party, Jenn asked him if he knew where he was going, and Daniel said he was taking the back way, it was a little longer, so they could talk. Jenn smiled to herself, and decided to make her Senior Prom night one to remember. She had never done anything bad before and she wanted a taste of naughty. Jenn casually asked Daniel "have you ever received road head?" Daniel said no, thinking nothing of it since they talked about sex before, it was no big deal. Jenn reached over the armrest and undid Daniel's belt and began unzipping his zipper. Daniel looked down and asked Jenn "what are you doing? You're joking right, what's up with you?" Jenn replied, "I wanna be bad." With that, Daniel lifted the arm rest and allowed Jenn free access to his crotch.

Jenn began to massage Daniel's penis with her hands careful not to get him too aroused since he was still driving. She looked up at him and asked if he was ok, and he just nodded sedately. Jenn smiled to herself as she unleashed Daniel's penis from his boxers and slowly began to lower her mouth on it. She took special care to make little circles around the head of the penis while lightly squeezing his balls. Daniel moaned with pleasure above her and began to drive slower. Jenn increased her up and down motion and softly sucked on Daniel's penis while using her tongue to stimulate him on the underside of his shaft. The rush of giving head while driving was getting Jenn excited and she began to suck faster and harder, she squeezed harder on his aching balls almost begging him to cum in her mouth. Daniel moved one hand off the wheel to guide Jenn's bobbing head to the tempo that would get him off. Jenn could taste his precum and it was getting her so aroused that she had to stick one hand down her own pants to calm herself down. Daniel halted to a stop at a red-light while Jenn received his delicious load of cum in her mouth and down her throat; she licked it up hungrily and swallowed every bit. Once the car resumed movement, Jenn sat up, fastened Daniel's pants and put the arm rest back down. They were back at the party and she had to look normal. She wiped a drop of cum off her lips and licked it off her finger, and then she leaned over to Daniel and said, "every time you see Kay, I want you to think of that."

Daniel's reply was to grab her and pull her into the back seat; "I never thought that we would be like this, but you did me a favor, so it's only right that I give you one in return," Daniel's whispered in her ear. Jenn pulled him onto her and began kissing him passionately, but Daniel wasted no time and moved one hand to her breast, and the other down her pants. Jenn was already pretty wet from the car ride, and so it was easy access for Daniel's fingers. He was a bit more experienced than Jenn and he knew that girls love their clit to be played with, so he began making circles with his thumb while sliding two fingers in and out of her pussy.

Jenn had never done anything like this before and was in complete paradise, so she just closed her eyes and moaned softly. Daniel pulled Jenn's shorts down to her ankles and put her legs on his shoulders and then diving in to her hot awaiting pussy. He lapped up her juices and darted his tongue in and out of her hole while still massaging her clit. He could feel her muscles begin to quiver and her moaning got louder and quicker, so he squeezed her nipples, and sped up his tongue fucking until she came over and over again in his mouth. He quickly licked up her cum, each time touching her clit with his tongue sending another shock wave through her body. He pulled Jenn's shorts back up and fastened them, and right before he stepped out of the car, he said "every time you see Kay, I want you to think of that."

Swtt21
Swtt21
27 Followers