Desire

Story Info
A short story of desire and fantasy.
761 words
3.57
16.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sits across the room in his plush over stuffed chair. A cigarette in his mouth. Watching her through the haze of smoke, as she sits on pillows by the fireplace. He smiles as she runs her fingers through her long wavy hair. Her face glows from the light of the dancing flames in the fireplace. His eyes shine as she throws her head back, her chest thrusting forth as the firelight catches her silhouette under her sheer blue-green silks.

The outline of her hard nipples down to the underline of her breast. As she breathes in and out he shifts in his chair watching her. Never taking his eyes off her, he reaches over and puts his cigarette out. Standing, he bends and runs his hands down his legs pushing his jeans down his boots, his eyes keeping her in his sight. She raises from her heels, her hips thrusting forward, thighs spreading wide as she runs her hands down her body, over her breast, tummy, down to her parted thighs, as she runs her fingers slowly up her thighs raising her silks as she does. He straightens and watches her some more. She moves her hands higher on her thighs as she takes her silks with her hands. Slowly she licks her slightly parted lips.

He places his hands on his hips watching. Slowly he takes a step toward her, making his way across the room slowly. Reaching her he moves in font of her. Bending slightly he places his hands under her arms and pulls her up to him. She looks into his eyes. Passion burning in her eyes as is in his. He wraps his left arm around her waist pulling her even closer to him as he wraps his fingers in her hair. Wrapping her arms around his neck he presses his lips to hers. Kissing her hard, deep, and passionately. Pulling her head back more as he thrust he tongue deep into her hot mouth, exploring with his tongue as he runs his left hand down over her ass cupping it as he lifts her up. She wraps her legs around his waist as he presses her to him harder.

Feeling him against her she moans into the kiss as he thrust his tongue in and out of her mouth. Tugging on her hair. He turns holding her to him as he walks across the room back to his chair. He holds her tightly to him as he sits down. Straddling him she places her hands on the back of his chair as he pulls her hair to raise her head to look at him. She looks him in the eye as he runs his finger over her breast. She breaths deeply as he touches her.

Taking a hold of her silks he pulls hard and removes them in one swift movement. Pulling her up to him as he lowers his head taking her left nipple into his mouth. He sucks hard, biting it softly as he runs his tongue over it. Running his hand over her right breast and down her belly, he slides his finger down along her clit. Rubbing her clit as he sucks on her nipples she moans deeply feeling his fingers and mouth on her body.

Her juices flow as her body comes alive with desire rocking her hips against his hand, his own desire for her takes over his body as he reaches down and undoes his pants. He places himself against her opening as he moves his hands to her waist. She wraps her arms around his neck as he pushes up at the same time pushing her down. Moaning loudly with desire as he slams into her all the way.

She moves with him as he takes her to greater heights. Holding her close to him as she bends her head, kissing and biting his neck and shoulder, her muscles tighten and release him as her soul cries out with pleasure. She cums hard as her body shakes in his arms and her insides quiver. He throbs inside her as he slams into her hard and deep, he cums with such a force he thought he never had.

Kissing her neck softly as her shuddering subsides. He takes her face in his hands kissing her lips softly as he throbs deep inside her. His hands tangle in her hair as she rocks her hips slowly. Kissing him as her hands run across his shoulders. He whispers..."you were amazing"

she looks at him smiling and whispers......"so were you."