Desire

Story Info
It was not a dream.
7.1k words
4.56
21k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Consider two questions to ask yourself. First, have you ever wondered what might have happened had you taken a different street or walked the same street at a different time? Second, have you ever looked at someone and literally drooled thinking how much you would like to rip off their clothes, run your hands all over their body, and then fuck them until you both screamed in total ecstasy! I’m not talking about the celebrity starlet or movie hunk type, but rather of real people like you and me. Of course you have. All of us have thought about those questions at one time or another. We wonder what if because most of us were too scared to take action.

Regarding the first question you chose what you chose, and there is no going back, but it is fun to wonder what would have happened. Regarding the second question we almost always manage to restrain ourselves from such activities. Face it, if you are a man and do such an act without the person’s permission it is considered sexual assault and you end up in prison. The prospect of becoming some big guy’s bitch with his cock up your ass is not a pleasant thought, and is a very high price to pay for a fuck no matter how wonderful the man or woman was. On the other hand if you are a woman such an act is considered very brazen and could result in you getting fucked in ways you did not plan, and if you do it to another woman it again is considered sexual assault which can land you behind bars with your head between some bull dyke’s legs licking her lips.

In my life I have had two experiences that to some extent addressed both questions. The first time I was not the drooler, but rather I was the target of someone else’s desires. Now I am by no means anything spectacular; maybe nice, okay, or at a stretch moderately handsome, but no where near the “drop dead I want to fuck you silly” category. I was never aware of anybody thinking of me in that way until Patti; a girl I met in of all places an elective religion class while attending a small Texas college. (What can I say? I needed an easy A, and this was on the accepted list.) She was cute with long blond hair, blue eyes, and an okay figure. I didn’t know her name and in fact had never spoken to her, but that changed early on a Sunday afternoon.

The Cowboys were on when someone knocked at the door of my one-bedroom garage apartment. I opened the door and there she was with her hair hanging loose, pleasant smile, eyes shining, and wearing a knee-length coat and flats.

“Hi, may I help you?”

“Hi, I hope I’m not disturbing you. You’re in my “Marriage and Family” class and I need some help if you have a little time.” With a movement of my hand I invited her inside; what else would I do with a blond on my doorstep asking to visit me.

“How may I help you?”

She stood facing me in the hall in front of two doors. To her left was the living room and to her right was the bedroom. The look on her face changed from beaming to very coy and seductive: “Actually, this has nothing to do with school. Ever since the beginning of the semester you are constantly on my mind. I can’t take my eyes off you, and I think about you all the time. I know you don’t see me that way, but I’m hoping I can change your mind.” She said all this while slowly unbuttoning her coat.

“This is all I’m wearing. In a moment I’m gonna take it off and fuck you till you drop. The question is do you want to do it here, in the living room with the Cowboys, or on the bed.” She shrugged her shoulders and the coat fell to the floor revealing a very nice body; slim, trim, with curves in all the right places.

As a gentleman I of course averted my eyes and immediately asked her to please put her coat back on so we could discuss this issue further. Yea, right! If you believe that you also believe the Pope is now practicing Judaism! I did what any 20-year old hormone machine would do. I abandoned the Cowboys, pointed toward the bed, and began ripping off my clothes to get beside her before I awoke from the dream.

It was not a dream. The girl was a fucking machine. She fucked me ever which way you can imagine. That afternoon I took her pussy from the front, back, and both sides. In later adventures she willingly gave me her ass and arranged sexual experiences involving other people including a few occasions with her, other girls, and large dogs. It was truly astounding the diversity of deviant sexual activities that went on in that small, supposedly conservative, Bible-Belt town in central Texas.

A major accomplishment that first afternoon was removal of my name from the list of “Pussy Eating Virgins.” With great care and determination Patti positioned my head above her dripping cunt telling me to lick her until she was dry then she pushed my face into the hairy juncture of her legs (At that time a shaven pussy was not the style.) That was a first, but every woman who has shared my bed since has benefited from that experience because I like eating pussy.

The experience with Patti was interesting, but she is not the main event of this narrative so to shorten the story let me summarize. I fell deeply in LUST, we married, had kids, and went through a very messy and painful divorce. It turned out she was a manic-depressive who became a compulsive over-eater, and who drove almost all her family from her life. I saw her a few years ago and it appeared she had grown four or five of her previous size bodies into one skin. The woman was beyond fat; she was morbidly obese in the 500 to 600 pound range. I know some very nice obese folks, but she is not one of them.

That was my almost story, but there was a time when the dream became reality. She was 25, just graduated from law school, and entering the prime years of her good looks. That latter criterion is a tad shallow and does not adequately describe this beautiful creature. She was an athletic 5’6” tall with a figure most men would grasp at in a second. The woman’s butt was tight and round and her 36C tits stood high on her chest. Her face was angelic highlighted by deep brown eyes, dark auburn hair, and her sun-bronzed skin was smooth and flawless. In a word to me she was beautiful; much too beautiful to walk upon the streets of our planet.

I did not feel that way when first I laid eyes upon her because then she was a mere child of six or seven while I was twenty. She was the daughter of some friends, and at the time while she was beautiful it was in that little girl manner. Her parents were very attractive, but their appearance gave no hint of the beauty that would emerge when the child became a woman. Now almost twenty years later she had developed from a child through the gangly colt years of puberty until at last she had blossomed into adulthood. She was an emotionally mature and physically perfect woman who was aware of her sexuality; a predator on the loose in search of ways to satisfy the sexual needs she had kept repressed while she remained in her parent’s home. You might think it strange she continued to live with her parents through undergrad and law school, but it was one way to keep the student loans to a minimum; besides she was in an attached flat with a private entrance.

I was in the city on business and I decided to go out for an afternoon walk. It did not make any difference where, but on a whim I crossed the street to Brown Avenue and headed south. In less than a block I saw her familiar face coming my way. It took a moment, but as I watched her walk toward me, and despite the years, I knew who she was. I knew her and could not believe what she had become. The woman was beautiful beyond words.

Woman, I can not continue to just refer to her as the woman. Her name is Alyson Katherine O’leary, but most of her life everyone had called her Kitty. To me she was Alyson because that is how I knew her as a child.

Body erect, head held high, and hair blowing in the breeze Alyson walked past me without any sign of recognition. Why should she remember who I was; but even after all these years I remembered her, and had I not remember her it would not have changed for a second the impact she made on me. If it were not for my Jockey shorts constraining my dick I would have had a visible erection right there on the busy sidewalk as I turned to watch her walk away.

Maybe she did recognize me, or maybe she sensed my stare; for whatever reason she stopped and turned to look my way. It was a fast pivot and I could not avert my eyes. What was the sense of it anyway; I was standing flat footed on the sidewalk with my mouth hanging open. She caught me watching; not just watching, but staring at her.

“Do I know you sir, or are you just a dirty old man?”

“The answer is both. If I’m not mistaken your name is Alyson O’Leary.” She nodded yes. “Long ago I was an acquaintance of your parents, and I knew you as a child. The beautiful woman you have become simply takes my breath away. By the way my name is Nick; Nick Jones.”

She lowered her guard just a bit: “Glad to meet you Mr. Jones. Your name sounds familiar, but I don’t remember you. Thanks for the compliment.”

I was almost shaking at her presence and the sound of her voice, but with great willpower I managed to keep my voice steady. “Please call me Nick, and I doubt you would remember. Too many years have passed since I last visited, but it is nice to see you again. How are your parents?”

She looked me directly in the eye, and in a very unexpected twist said: “They’re fine Nick, but do you really give a damn about my parents, or are you just making conversation? My guess is you do not care about them at all, but you are very interested in me.”

What could I say? She had me pegged exactly. I could lie, but she knew, and she was not adverse to telling me so. “You’re right. I didn’t turn around to stare because of your parents. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and yes I am very interested in meeting you, and maybe a few other things.”

“Do you mean fucking? Listen, I don’t understand what is going on with me, but when I walked past you I felt a shiver which is why I turned to look back. Also for some unexplained reason our feelings seem mutual. You’re certainly no stud yet I find you gorgeous. You are like a magnet; I am very attracted to you and I can’t explain why.” She paused to look at her watch “I have to complete some business errands. Where can I contact you say around 6:30?”

A feather landing on my nose would have knocked me to the ground. Here was the most beautiful and sexy creature in the world asking where she could meet me later. “I am at the Fairfield in room 204. I’ll be there if you decide to call.”

She looked at me with a smirk and an understanding nod of her head. “I’ll call! Not only will I call, but I’ll let you buy me dinner. Meet me in the hotel bar at 6:30, but I will call before then just to prove you wrong.” She watched me nod my head before she turned to continue whatever tasks she had to complete. As if I was rooted to the spot all I could do was stare watching the swaying motion of her skirt encased ass as she walked away.

In somewhat of a state of shock my feet shuffled me along the streets for a couple of hours before I was once again in front of the Fairfield Hotel. She had called, and in my absence had left a message calling her dare to telephone and reminding me when to meet her in the lounge.

Do you remember the scene from Pretty Woman where Richard Gere arrives in the hotel lounge to meet Julia Roberts before he takes here to a fancy dinner? On first look he doesn’t see her, but when he turns his head again he sees the street hooker who has blossomed into an angel. A similar happening occurred to me only I already knew she was an angel. The bar was crowded, and on first look I did not see her. I peered through the smoke, looking intently sure I she would stand me up and I would eat alone, but then I saw her stand and wave to me. If my knees were weak before they were now almost total mush. The most exquisite creature I had ever witnessed was beckoning me toward a booth in the back of the bar. Her hair fell in waves around her face and down toward her shoulders. The dark auburn color was greatly enhanced by her low cut cobalt blue dress and black velvet diamond-studded choker. It remains a mystery how my legs were able to move just like it is a mystery why as I neared her it appeared she was shrouded in a halo; probably just smoke and a wistful imagination.

“Good evening Nick. I was afraid after thinking about it you might not show. I glad you did otherwise we might have had a scene outside your door.”

“I thought it was the fashionable thing to arrive a bit late?” said I jokingly. I took a deep breath as I slid into the booth across from her. “You are too knowing. In fact I almost chickened out. Our ages and the fact I knew your parents raises some questions.” What I did not say to her was my ego and I were scared; rejection was not something we dealt with well.

In a normal tone yet sultry voice Alyson replied: “I’m proud of you. You overcame your fear, and you are here. Nick, you look good. Good enough to eat.”

“Thanks. I would say the same, but that is redundant.”

I started to make some small talk, but Alyson waved her hand signaling me to stop, and with that same hand reached out to grab mine. It was as if every worry in the world disappeared. I was in heaven with an angel; an angel holding my hand.

“Stop worrying and don’t say anymore. We both know what we want. The only reason I had us meet here was to allow a fast get away for you if necessary. I want you, and I want you right now! We’re leaving. Did you say your room was 204?”

I nodded my assent then followed behind her as we wove our way out of the bar. Watching her ass sway was mesmerizing, but the amazing thing was the feel of her hand in mine. Back and forth her hips moved keeping my eyes fixated as if in a hypnotic trance; a trance in which I remained until she spoke.

“The key please, Nick. Please give me your key.”

I fumbled in my pockets trying to locate the key; back then hotels sto;; used traditional keys. At last it was found, handed to Alyson, the door opened, and our entry complete. Alyson looked around then turned, took me in her arms and kissed me. She kissed me hard then stepped back with some force slapped my face.

“Wake up Nick. If you are going to be any good to me tonight you have to come out of your daze.”

It was like cold water hitting my face. Here I was with a lovely creature, a woman who had professed wanting me as much as I wanted her, and I was acting as if I was in a stupor. “Fool! Fool! Fool!” I said to myself. Then I looked at Alyson’s face reassuring me it was not a dream. I squeezed her body next to mine and returned her kiss with all the ardor I could muster. My tongue dueled with hers for rights to explore the other’s mouth. Sometimes I won and sometimes it was her, but we each took a fair share.

As we delved into the passionate kisses our hands began to search for ways to remove whatever barriers prevented access to other’s body. I found the zipper along her back and lowered it to just above the crack of her ass leaving the dress clinging to her shoulders. She found the buttons to my shirt as well as the buckle, snap, and zipper to my trousers. All my items of clothing associated with those objects fell to the floor. Alyson stood with her dress open in the back revealing a shiny blue bra with matching panty and garter belt. On her legs were white hose, and high heeled shoes. She was as sexy as you can imagine. As for me I did not think my appearance was so alluring standing in my dress black briefs, black socks, and shoes.

The briefs did not remain in place long as Alyson kneeled to the floor, grasped my underwear, lowered them down my legs, and exposed herself to a slap in the face from my rigid cock as it exploded upward from its confines between my legs. Using both her hands Alyson corralled my rampant member and both visually and manually inspected its every aspect.

“I’ve seen and had bigger, but I’ve never seen prettier or I hope experienced better. Are you a good fuck with this?”

“Some have said so. You’ll have to judge for yourself, but keep in mind I’m not 25 so pace yourself.”

“Thanks for the advice, but I think I will do whatever I want until one of us can’t do it anymore.”

Alyson moved her tongue and lips along my penile shaft wetting every surface until she engulfed the prick head with her mouth. As her lips closed around the corona Alyson applied, through talented use of her tongue, a pulsating suction that almost caused an ejaculation of my sperm. Alyson must have sensed my closeness because she relaxed her grip to allow me time to regroup.

“God, that was fantastic. You have an amazing mouth, and I am too sensitive to even touch you or my dick right now.” I paused for just a moment. “Will you do something for me? Will you dance for me? I mean strip to music.”

Alyson stood, deposited me in a chair, and found some slow pounding Latin music on the radio. Her body undulated to the rhythm as she began to spin a sultry web of intrigue and suspense. Slowly, piece by piece her clothes fell away from her body. First to go was the dress. With a shrug of each shoulder it glided down her torso where it pooled at her feet and was kicked aside. In just her undergarments and heels Alyson danced in a world of her own that held me completely enraptured. Next came the shoes and then with devilish teasing the hose. These she unsnapped from each garter in turn alternating from leg to leg, and rolled the hose down her legs two or three inches at a time; matching the same movement on the other leg. When at last they were gone she spun around several times removing her garter belt and waving it in the air until she released her grip and the sexy piece of lingerie landed in my lap.

Now, as if I was not there, Alyson made love to herself. Her body moved to the rhythm of the music as her hands gently caressed her body. Her passion level, constantly increasing, reached a point where she could no longer bear the touch of the last clothing upon her skin. She reached to the gap between her breasts and released the bra’s clasp. With it disconnected Alyson slowly withdrew the cups briefly exposing her perfect breasts with their deep pink areolas and erect nipples; almost ½ inch in length. She cast the bra aside and replaced its cups on those beautiful breasts with her hands; hands that squeezed, massaged, and tweaked the appendages on her chest.

One item of tormenting clothing remained, and her hands began to move down her body toward the diminutive piece of blue silk lodged between her legs. Truly it was just a wisp of almost nothing connected to two tiny side strings that met an equally tiny string emerging from the crack between her butt cheeks. The silk hid almost nothing. Only her vaginal lips were incased in the piece of wet cloth; wet with the moisture dripping from her cunt.

Alyson toyed with the panty’s removal first beginning to push the strings down her hips then changing her mind and rubbing her hands between her legs to feel the heat emanating from her pussy. She teased by flashing images of what resided behind the cloth, but she showed me nothing. Tiring of the game Alyson very slowly, so very slowly, with her back turned toward me slipped the panty from her body. She then swayed backwards, looking over her shoulder, to a spot beside the bed, sat, and managed to get under the covers without my seeing her vaginal area.

“Are you going to stay over there all night?” she whispered in a sweet husky voice.

In less time than it takes to type this sentence I moved between the covers tightly pressing my naked body against the woman of my dreams. Her body was warm, a little sweaty from the dance and her passion, and so hard and soft at the same time. It astonished me how every sense of my body was attuned to Alyson. I could hear, feel, see, smell, and taste every aspect of her being.

12