Desire - First Time Swinging

Story Info
Married couple goes to a nudist resort and swings for the first time.
3.6k words
4.08
87.8k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
burner46
burner46
66 Followers

It was a typically hot humid morning, despite being after Labor Day. We boarded our plane at Hartsfield International headed for Cancun. This was to be our first trip to the Desire Resort. We have been to nudist resorts before, but not this one.

We were looking forward to recharging. Visits to similar resorts in the past helped keep the sexual spark in our marriage. After nearly 3 decades, a little recharging is helpful. Don't get me wrong, our sex has always been good. Indeed, now that the kids are grown and gone, it may even be better than ever. We both are quite fit and work out at least 3 or 4 times a week. I still run 3 or four miles and do a little weight work. I am 5'10" and weigh about 158. Kathy also is fit. She is 5'4" and weighs about 118. She has fantastic legs, a trim waist, and small but perky breasts. She sometimes will have an orgasm just from someone licking her nipples. We have never had any problems experimenting with each other, but there is something about lying outside in the nude, surrounded by scores of other naked bodies, that gets the juices flowing again.

We arrived in Cancun and dealt with the seemingly interminable delays getting our luggage and going through customs. Exiting the terminal, we ran the gauntlet of hawkers and found the van to take us to the resort. There were two other couples on the van. We had a nice chat with them on the 45-minute ride to the resort and we all agreed to meet again for dinner one night. Ted and Elaine were from Pennsylvania. They were in the hotel business and ran a small niche type hotel. They were in their late forties and had kept themselves in good shape. They told us up front that they were swingers and hoped to see us later on.

At the resort, each couple busied themselves with collecting their luggage and checking in. Kathy, in no uncertain terms told me, "I am more than willing to get naked in the resort, but sex is just between you and me!"

I nodded, got our luggage and went to check in. We were told that it would be a few hours until our rooms were ready, but they would be happy to check our bags until then. We left our bags and made our way to the pool. I quickly stripped off my clothes, grabbed a towel and stretched out on a chaise lounge. Kathy sat down, fully closed and checked out the folks around the pool. Most of them were completely nude and I guess after a bit Kathy began to feel comfortable and removed her clothes too. We rubbed sun tan lotion over each other, got a drink at the bar and just relaxed.

After an hour or so, we saw the dive boat coming back to the dock. We had planned on diving, so we carried our drinks over to the water and struck up a conversation with the dive master. As we were completing our plans for a dive the next day, I noted that Kathy was not paying attention, but rather she was fully focused on something behind me near the water's edge. I turned around and there in about knee deep water was clearly the most fit man in the resort. He stood at least six feet four and probably weighed about 250. There was no fat and "chiseled" clearly is the word made for his muscular physique. I am not sure Kathy was staring at his physique or his cock. Flaccid, his black member must have been at least 10 inches long.

Next to this athlete, was a woman dancing around him like a kid who had just opened her wished for gift at Christmas. She was probably in her late forties and as she danced around him, she could not keep her hands off of him. They were on his chest, his arms and on his buttock. I looked back at Kathy and could tell this was having an effect. Her nipples were firm despite the 90-degree heat and absent mindedly she was just running her fingers over her crotch.

About this time, I looked up and the woman put her hand onto his cock and started to lead him out of the water. He easily picked her up. She wrapped her legs around him and I guess headed to a room. The dive master looked between Kathy and the couple. "Oh, that is Marcus. He generally is a hit with the women!"

Without further comments, we went back to the pool, refreshed our drinks and spent some time getting a little sun. As the sun began to set, many of the couples by the pool retired to the hot tub. The hot tub easily holds about 50 people and is one of the public areas on the property where sex is allowed. When we arrived, the tub was about ½ full. We got drinks again at the swim up bar and sat down to further relax. We struck up a conversation with a couple in their fifties. We discussed other similar resorts and their pros and cons. About the time we were finishing our first round of drinks in the hot tub, a very attractive woman, probably in her early thirties got up on the bar and lay down on her back. She was very fit, had shoulder length brown hair, and very firm natural breasts. Soon, another woman got some chocolate syrup and squirted over her breasts and abdomen. Men and women alike approached and began to lick the syrup off. Once it was mostly gone, others began to fondle her beautiful breasts. To my surprise no one got on the bar with her.

About that time, I realized that our drinks were gone and offered to get another round. Of course this meant approaching the bar with the naked women lying on it. I waited in line, ordered and received the drinks and made my way back to Kathy. She said, "it's a good thing you just looked and did not touch!" Again, I just nodded.

We finished our second round of drinks, mostly in silence, and people watched. Kathy suggested we go back to our room and dress for dinner. We showered and got dressed. I wore khaki pants and a shirt. Kathy said, "you will not have a problem with what I am wearing!"

I did not. She wore a black lace dress. From a distance it did not look see through, but up close you could see her dark nipples. The dress is cut high in the front to expose a pair of black panties, but Kathy opted to wear none.

We left our room and proceeded to the sushi restaurant. I will admit that both men and women turned their heads when Kathy walked in. We were seated at the table and began to review the menu when Elaine and Ted walked in. They saw us at our table and asked if they could join us. Ted too was dressed casually. Elaine also was wearing a see- through dress that accented her large breasts and hugged her trim hips.

We all ordered and began to make small talk. We talked about the resort, other nudist resorts, our plans for activities for the next few days and just life in general. Everyone seemed to hit it off. Kathy and Elaine were drinking wine. Ted and I opted for sake. We all got a bit garrulous as the evening progressed and when we had completed the meal, Ted suggested we go back to his suite and relax in the hot tub. We agreed, got up, and followed them to their suite.

Ted and Elaine had a deluxe ocean side suite. Mirrors were everywhere and the in room jacuzzi was located to give a view through the window of the ocean. Elaine and Ted began to strip off their clothes, I followed and after a brief pause and a shrug of her shoulders, so did Kathy.

We arranged ourselves in the hot tub, boy-girl. Our conversation picked up where we left off at the hotel and before long Elaine was making a point by patting my thigh. She left it there and before long I could feel it slowly edging up my leg. She grasped my cock and slowly began to stroke it. Her actions were rewarded and I soon had a solid erection. I responded and began to run her hand up and down her thigh and around her labia.

I had lost track of the conversation, but apparently, Kathy had been talking about the spa and how much she enjoyed massages. Elaine told her that both of them had just become certified massage therapists. She suggested that we retire to the bed. We got out of the tub and I did my best to hide my erection. Kathy saw it, but did not comment. I did note that her nipples were hard despite the warm water in the tub. Ted also had an erection, so maybe Kathy was coming around.

We all dried off and Kathy lay on the bed face down. The bed was huge and made for the suite. It clearly would accommodate at least three or four amorous couples. Kathy asked "I get the first massage?"

Without hesitation, we all arranged ourselves around her nude prone body. I was near her left shoulder, Elaine near her left hip and Ted her right hip. I started by massaging her neck and shoulders and Ted and Elaine her legs. Ted and Elaine each started at the ankle and massaged slowly up Kathy's legs. Kathy always appreciated a good massage and soon we could all hear her moaning as she relaxed into the massage. Each time Ted and Elaine moved up her legs they moved further. After a few cycles they were up to her knee. On the next a little further. First Elaine and then Ted. Soon they were going all the ways up between her legs. Initially for just a second and with each cycle they each spent a little longer with their hands between her legs. Kathy, in turn, responded with movement of her pelvis against their hands and further spreading of her legs. Soon her moans changed in character and I recognized them as clear sexual arousal. Elaine said, "Kathy I think it's time you rolled over. "

Without hesitation, she did and Elaine positioned herself between Kathy's legs ad began to kiss and lick her thigh and moves slowly up to her crotch. Ted and I were positioned near Kathy's chest and each of us began to knead her nipple and breast. I felt my cock being stroked and looked down and Kathy with her eyes closed, had grabbed my cock in her right hand and Ted's in her left. She slowly rubbed our now hard cocks up and down as Elaine continued between her legs. In a few minutes, Kathy began to make those noises that I knew meant she was getting close to orgasm. Elaine apparently recognized them as well. Each time Kathy sounded as if she was getting close, Elaine backed her tongue away from Kathy's clit for a moment. Her tongue went back and Kathy would moan again. After a few minutes, Kathy began to beg Elaine to make her come. Elaine just continued her on and off again flicking her tongue on Kathy's clit. Each time it took fewer and fewer licks for Kathy to reach the edge. Finally, Kathy said, "please, if you won't get me off, please let me have a cock. Ted would you please fuck me?"

Elaine moved out of the way and Ted positioned himself between Kathy's legs and started to push himself slowly into her. At the same time, Elaine came over near me, got on her hands and knees and began to lick Kathy's erect nipples. She turned to me and said, "what are your waiting for, climb on."

I did not hesitate and got behind Elaine and slowly began to fuck her doggy-style. I guess due to all the sexual tension within a few strokes of my cock, Elaine also was beginning to moan, "yes, put it all the ways in and fuck me hard."

Within a few moments, both women were in the throes of their orgasms. I could see Ted's buttocks begin to tighten up and he soon grunted and pumped his cum into Kathy's sopping wet white cunt. Kathy wrapped her legs around him, pulled him close and stuck her tongue into his mouth. "If this is really happening, I want it to be a night to remember. Ted, let me suck you hard and then I want both of you at once."

Kathy had Ted lie on his back and slowly began to lick her juices and his cum off of his semi-erect cock. Within a minute or so he was ready to go. I had in the meantime pulled out of Elaine before I had come and Elaine lay on her back and leisurely ran one hand over her mons and simultaneously licked my fully erect cock.

Kathy got up and pushed Ted down on his back and straddled him. His cock quickly entered her now familiar pussy and she began to grind her pelvis against his. She looked over at me and said, "Come on honey you always wanted to really DP me."

Kathy leaned forward and began to kiss Ted. I got behind her and slowly worked my cock into her ass. I could feel Ted's cock through the thin membrane separating us. "Oh god, I am so full," said Kathy as we began to get a rhythm with our cocks. Soon all three of us getting close and Kathy was moaning incoherently about being full of big hard cocks. Afterwards all three of us just collapsed on the enormous bed.

After a few minutes, Elaine said, "I want what she just had."

I looked at Ted and he nodded. I laid down on the bed and Elaine began to suck my cock back to a full erection. Simultaneously, Kathy sucked Ted. After I was hard, Elaine got on top. Ted positioned himself behind her and began to work his cock into Elaine's tight ass. Elaine was clearly turned on and as we got into a rhythm she too began to moan. I massaged her pendulous breast and in a few minutes, we were again shooting our cum into Elaine.

I am not sure if it was the travel, the sun, the alcohol, or the sex, but I realized that I had fallen asleep. I awoke with lips wrapped around my now growing erection. I opened my eyes and say Elaine kneeling next to me with her head moving up and down my erection. She noted that I was awake and moved up to lie next to me. She kept one hand on my cock and continued to slowly massage it. She said, "Welcome back sleepy head. Your wife has been the life of the party!"

I guess my perplexed looked prompted her to explain. "After you and Ted did your dp on me, you fell asleep. At about that time, friends of ours, two couples came in. Apparently, Ted called them and told them that there Kathy was a gang bang virgin and was hotter than hell. Bill and Mary and Carl and Sue all got to play with you wife and I have never seen a woman as multi-orgasmic. About the time, the five of them were taking a break, Marcus walked through the door. As soon as Kathy saw him, she made her way directly to him. She first kneeled in front of him, tried to wrap her hand around him and put the head of his cock in her mouth. In a moment, he was hard and she pulled him by his erect cock to the bed. Let me move and you can see for yourself.

Elaine scooted to my other side and sure enough, Kathy was sitting on the bed just a few feet away. Marcus was standing in front of her and she was trying to stuff move of him into her mouth. I must admit I was mesmerized. After a few moments, Marcus said, "Enough, I want to sample some of your hot white pussy."

Without hesitation, Kathy moved up on the bed and spread her legs. Marcus got between them and Kathy again grabbed his now fully erect and enormous cock and began to rub it on her lips and then slowly to work it into her.

Elaine put her hands on my cock and said, "Ok lover boy, your cock is not quite as bit as Marcus' but it is the second largest in the room. I am still horny and want you to do to me what Marcus is doing to your wife. "

With that she lay down on her back and spread her legs. She grabbed my cock so I would position myself between her legs and she began to work me into her wet pussy.

I heard Kathy start to moan and when I looked over, I could see Marcus' cock fully into her cunt. He began slow rhythmic strokes. With each, Kathy seemed to further spread her legs. I could not tell when one of Kathy's orgasms ended and the next began. Elaine reached up and focused my eyes back on her. "I know that it is hot to watch that big cock between your wife's legs, but it is time to love the one you're with."

I refocused myself and began to pump into Elaine. She started to periodically tighten and loosen her muscles around my cock and soon she too was in the throes of a very vocal orgasm. When she had come, she looked over at Kathy and I followed her gaze. It looked like Kathy was just jelly lying there with her legs spread and Marcus still moving in and out. He then pulled his now glistening cock out of her and told Kathy to roll over. Kathy got on her knees and Marcus worked his cock back into her. After fa few strokes, Kathy again began to moan. "Yes, Marcus give me all of your beautiful cock. Stick it into my white pussy. Oh, please, let me be your slut. Any time I will spread these legs for you."

Elaine said, "wow, you need to do the same to me."

She rolled out from under me and positioned herself next to Kathy on her knees and helped guide me into her from behind. By now, both Kathy and Elaine were starting to come and I could hear Marcus picking up his stroke rate. In a few seconds, I could see him beginning to come. He pulled out of Kathy's pussy and showered a load of cum over her ass and onto her back. Watching the cum fly onto my wife's body, triggered my orgasm and I buried my cock deep inside of Elaine and delivered my load.

We all rolled off of each other and lay side by side on the bed. Kathy and I were together and each of us were still getting our breath back. Marcus leaned over and whispered something into Kathy's ear and then got up and walked out of the room. Kathy sat up and said, "take me back to our room, I need to get some rest."

As we walked naked back to our room, I looked as Kathy. Her pussy lips were red and engorged and she had drying semen everywhere. I said, "I thought you said that sex was to be just between us?"

She grinned a bit sheepishly. "I know that is what I said, but when you, Ted and Elaine began to massage me and then eat me, I could not stop myself. After you and Ted did the DP on me, I thought I was done for the night, but then when you the same to Elaine, I realized that I wanted more sex. Bill and Mary and Carl and Sue came in. All four of them began to rub and lick me. I was in heaven. Bill got on top and fucked me. Carl, the muscular one who was in the corner of the room, then picked me up and while he was standing, lowered me onto his cock. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he supported me as he moved in and out of me. When he was done, they put me down on the bed and the women began to suck on me. Mary got into a 69 position. I never thought I would eat pussy, but I did make her come and I kind of liked it. I may try it again. When the women were done, Carl picked me up again and put himself into me and Bill got behind me and I got my second DP of the night. This time with both of them standing. After we all came, they put me back on the bed and I really thought I was done. But them Marcus walked in. You know I saw him when we were scheduling our scuba diving."

I nodded my head.

"When I saw him in the water, I could not keep my eyes off of him. His muscular body with the sun glistening off his black skin. His cock, even flaccid is enormous. When he walked through the door I know I had to have him. So, I got up and you saw the rest."

By them, my cock was a gain hard and I reached over to touch Kathy between her legs. She stepped back. "No, I am a bit sore down there, I need to wait. Besides Marcus wants to meet me again tonight at 9 in the hot tub. You can come if you wish. Right now, I am going to get some sleep."

burner46
burner46
66 Followers