Desire Is who I Am

Story Info
A tale of emonic lust.
1.3k words
4
10.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alone he is again, watching some television and drinking a Coors. I don't exist in his world, but he certainly exists in mine. I visit him from time to time; watch him in his lonely moments and wanting to let him know I am there.

I am but a phantom or dream to him. He has seen me there but doesn't always recall. In his dreams, our worlds collide and we can be one. But dreams like memories; fade and become forgotten. Much like the creature that I am, forgotten through the sands of time and growths of technology and science, I am but a fable now to him.

I have watched him for years. He is well into his manhood, but I watched him in his precious innocence from the time he discovered the pleasures of his own flesh.

I give him hints, clues, and suggestions by thought control and manipulation. That is my job, my gift and right.

Tonight is much like any other night. Nothing is on TV; he is fighting sleep and thinking about work, and missing his wife. She left him a year ago for a younger man. Don't think for a moment that I had nothing to do with that. I am suggestion, sin, and fire.

He sips his beer once more before I suggest to his deep thoughts to put on something more appealing instead of the regular broadcast network. Technology aids in my work. He obeys unknowingly and finds an adult channel.

His brow rises as he watches two very nubile young ladies touch each other's bare flesh. It is an old dance, the lesbian lovers, but this trick never tires for a man.

He sips his beer again, feeling himself grow with desire. It is almost time for me to appear for him, in his mind where he can see the truth of what I am.

The ladies are now suckling each other's breasts, fingering each other's womanhood and moaning softly in unison.

Daniel is now unzipping his jeans and removing his boots. His beer is now resting on the table beside his easy chair. He is now leaning back in his chair, watching the two young beauties fuck each other with a large dildo.

He smiles to himself, unaware that I am near.

Close your eyes Daniel.

He obeys my command. His eyes close as his hand rests on the bulge in his jeans. He sees me, as I am standing before him in the world of his mind and darkness follows behind me. My satin gown is blowing in a phantom breeze as my hand beckons to him slowly; my long raven hair is tossed in the breeze.

Daniel's hand now moves into his opened jeans and fishes for the growth inside. It discovers the firmness of his growth and fondles it beneath the blanket of his jeans. His eyes are still closed and he can still hear the once soft groans from the TV now become loud bursts of ecstasy. I am now fondling my breasts through the satin gown that I am wearing. My lips pout, just the way he likes them and my eyes are half closed but always watching him. His mind ushers commands to me and I too, obey.

Pull the straps down and show me your breasts.

With one swift motion, the straps glide down my arms, exposing my rounded breasts. My finger caresses my nipples, making them stand up. My other finger moves to my lips, sucking on the length of the index finger, slowly gliding it into my mouth and pulling it back out. He can see my saliva glistening on my finger and as he sees this, he pulls his very firm cock out of its hiding place.

His eyes open, shutting the door that connects our worlds. He eyes the TV once again and strokes the length of his firm cock. His strokes are slow at first, but become faster and harder. His knuckles whiten from his tight grip as he strokes his cock fiercely. His lips open and groans escape.

I move closer to him, in a spiritual gust of cool air. I touch the head of his cock with my lips, sending fire down through his loins. His eyes are closed.

He sees me on the floor kneeling before him. My pale white hand touches his cock, removing his own from it. He looks into my emerald eyes as I touch the tip of his cock with my long red tongue. My eyes remain locked on his. His lips are still parted, his brows are furrowed and his chest begins to rise and fall in a fast pace. My tongue travels the length of his cock and back up to the top. My hand gently massages his balls as my mouth takes his cock all the way in.

His head tilts back, eyes still closed as he gently thrusts himself into the depths of my throat. I can taste the pre-cum as it slides down the back of my throat and I savor each precious drop. His hips rock as I devour him repeatedly with my hungry mouth. My hand jerks at the base of his cock as my mouth works and sucks the tip. Once in a while, my tongue darts out and dips into the small slit on the tip of his cock, like a humming bird drinks from a flower.

Daniel opens his eyes once more, shutting me out for a moment as he watches a man shove his large cock into the ass of a young red headed woman on TV. Daniel's hand never loses its pace as it continues to manipulate and jerk at his large engorged cock. His chest rises and falls faster now as his arms flex with each stroke.

His eyes are closed and he is minding another command.

Take the gown off and spread your legs, let me see your pussy.

I obey. I am on the floor in front of him, my long pale legs nearly glow in the darkness around me, are now spread. I have a small strip of dark hair on the mound of my pubis and he stares at it, his erection still fierce and being stroked by him.

Yes, now finger your pussy with one hand, and pull a nipple with the other.

I slide my finger into my wet pussy and pinch and pull at my nipple, my eyes never leaving his. He is jerking at his meat even faster now, bringing himself to a near climax. I introduce another finger into my pussy and fuck myself. I let out a groan, sounding like thousands of women at once, urging a hiss of lust to his ears. My legs tense as four fingers are now ramming into my pussy.

Daniel is now standing before me, jerking his meat over my face. I can hear his hand slapping against his flesh, feel the heat from his desire against my cheek. He groans as he pulls on my hair, forcing my face to touch his cock. I stick out my tongue as I my fingers bring me closer to my own release, I groan as I stick my tongue out tasting the clear dew drops of his seed.

Yessss!

He is jerking himself harder and faster, smacking the tip of his cock onto my lips and pulling my hair.

Fuck, ...Yes!

His white seed erupts from the small slit on the tip of his cock and pours onto my lips like warm frosting.

I too, climax, throbbing against my fingers, juices oozing onto the floor below.

My tongue darts out to taste his seed just before his lips meet mine.

His eyes open and again, I dissolve away. He sits up in his chair and uses a napkin to clean up his mess.

Until next time my sweet. Until then!