Desire Rules Ch. 01

Story Info
Slave learns lessons of love from his Mistress.
903 words
4.06
26.2k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God he was scared. He was early but stood stock still knowing she would open the door at exactly 9:00 am. Just as his watch beeped on the hour the door opened and he was face to face with his Desire.

She met him at the door and smiled as he stepped into the house. Locking the door she turned around and greeted him. As they gazed into each other eyes, her arms encircled his neck in an embrace. He inhaled her fragrance and hugged her fiercely.

As he loosened his arms and let them fall to her hips he felt the nylon of the collar around his throat and heard the snap of the latch. A shudder ran through him as she stepped back from him, reached up and attached the leash to the collar.

"Come." She commanded and instinctively he obeyed, dropped to all fours and crawled after her to the living room.

"Lick my shoe bitch" she commanded. Instantly he bowed to her feet and began tracing the various straps of her shoes with his tongue.

"Enough. Up. Go to your room, undress and get in your cage."

"Yes My Desire, as you wish." He answered as he kissed her offered hand and went down the hall to "his" room.

All of her wondrous tools of torment were either hanging neatly on the wall, lined up on the benches or displayed next to the furniture that accompanied it. In the corner was a large, custom made cage.

His cage. Steel bars, concrete floor, and a hospital bed complete with restraints.

There were numerous outlets and special "appliances" she sometimes chose to torture him with in there.

He undressed quickly and assumed his position on his custom made kneeling pad to wait for her. He heard the clacking of her heels as she walked down the hardwood hallway to his room.

Today her hair was long, curly and red. She was wearing a red leather bustier and a matching red leather mini skirt and in her hand was a red leather flogger. She walked up to him and gently touched his cheek with one long lacquered red nail and purred,

"God the things I am going to do to you today…" and his heart skipped a beat.

"Go to the bench my pet."

Immediately he positioned himself on "the bench". It was designed to hold his head in a stationary position at his Mistress's groin level.

Leather buckles fastened behind his head to secure him. His knees rested on a padded step, while his belly was pressed against a sheepskin covered bench that had eyebolts on each end for where she would attach the clips from his wrist restraints.

All of which she had accomplished within minutes. From behind he felt her put on ankle restraints then a spreader bar.

Now his ass was exposed for her pleasure at just the right height for her comfort. Now he was prone and exposed-and hard as a rock.

He could hear her moving around the room and when she stepped in front of him he gasped. She was wearing a new dildo in her leather strap on harness.

She loved to fuck him as much as he loved to be fucked by her. It was longer and slightly thicker than the last one she'd impaled him with.

"Today whore you will suck my dick. All of it." His mouth watered as he opened for her and she stepped forward giving him the tip of the fake cock to lick.

"Suck me you worthless whore!" she hissed as he began in earnest to consume it. Deeper and deeper she thrusts into his mouth. He gagged once and she barked,

"that's gonna cost you bitch! Suck harder slut!" She rammed his throat until she quaked with the power of her orgasm.

Slowing then she pet his head, whispering to him what a good boy he was, the dildo still deep in his throat, leaving him literally speechless.

Removing it slowly, and smiling cruelly "Now that you've got it good and wet…I feel the need to fuck your ass. Tell me bitch, who's ass is it?"

"Yours only My Desire," he whispered his throat swollen and sore from her torment.

"And what can I do to your ass whore?"

"Whatever you want My Desire"

"I'm glad you agree because we've only just begun, my pet." She replied as the flogger cracked across his naked ass and thighs.

"You know you need this. You've been bad haven’t you? You want to be helpless don't you? Look at you! A big strong man, all tied up, forced to suck a dick, spanked by a grown woman… You love it don't you, you whore" And the blows continued to rain down on his ass.

The blows stopped as quickly as they had begun. She walked around to his face and offered him water. Sipping it slowly he sniffled and calmed. Reaching over to the stand she soaked a rag and wiped his face.

"I love you." She murmured as he continued to calm… "Are you ready for the next session, love?" she asked gently and he nodded as she stepped behind him dragging her nails down his back.

She positioned herself to fuck him in the way no other woman had ever done before for him. The way that made him worship and love her-the way she did him.