Desire Rules Ch. 02

Story Info
Desire shocks her slave.
1.1k words
3.83
23.2k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you." Desire murmured as Alex continued to calm... "Are you ready for the next session, love?" she asked gently and he nodded as she stepped behind him dragging her nails down his back.

She positioned herself to fuck him in the way no other woman but her had ever done before to him. The way that made him worship and love her-the way she did him...

He heard the snap of her rubber glove and shivered. Slowly she inserted her lubed fingers, one first –gently in and out...then two... soon he forgot the sting of his beating – three fingers... then she withdrew and he felt the tip of her dildo pushing against his asshole.

"Relax pet. Take a deep breath." She instructed as the head of the cock pushed against his tightened hole. He was whimpering but taking it, slowly she entered him until half the shaft was deep in his ass. She waited for his body to accept what was in him so far then asked again, "ready?"

"Yes My Desire," he responded the gasped as she thrust the thick fake cock deep into him.

"Oh yes..." she groaned as she slid the hard plastic cock in and out. It was equipped with a nub that rested on her clit and with every rock of her pelvis it stroked her lust.

"That's my good boy. You like this cock up your ass don't you, you slut! You're my boy bitch aren't you? Whose ass is this, boy?" She growled as her rhythm increased. Her blood red nails digging into the flesh on his hips as she pulled his body back into the long cock with each thrust.

"It belongs to you Mistress!" he cried as she plunged in and out of him. "Yours and only Yours Mistress! Oh God, Oh God!"

"You want to cum whore? Is that what you want?"

"Y-es! Pleassse! Mistress let me cum!"

"You can cum boy, but not until I tell you too" Desire said as she found herself near orgasm.

The clit stimulator on the base end of the dildo was doing it's magic and she knew she was teetering on the edge of a massive orgasm any moment. Releasing his hips she struck his naked ass with her hand and screamed, "Cum bitch! Cum now!" her body thrusting savagely into his ass as her own body quaked with the release of her pleasure.

Alex immediately shot a huge load of cum onto the bench under his stomach his body convulsing with pleasure.

Both gasping and sweaty from their efforts, Desire slowly started to remove the cock from Alex's ass and smiled as he whimpered.

"Don't move" she said and laughed at her own joke. "I'll be right back." Leaving him alone with the echoes of his pleasure and pain.

Returning without the strap on and with a bowl of hot soapy water and rags she cleaned him and set the items aside.

"Now my pet I have other things in mind for you." She grinned as she released his bonds and he stretched his limbs.

"Time for the cage, pet. I want to play."

A cold shiver ran up his spine and his cock tingled. "As you wish Mistress." Alex replied as Desire attached the leash to his collar.

Upon hearing the click of the leash he dropped to his knees and

crawled to his cage by her side.

"Good Boy. Here's a treat. Lick my wet pussy clean boy." She commanded as she hopped up on his metal table in the cage and spread her legs.

Alex buried his face in her moist flesh slurping and sucking with enthusiasm while Desire pet his head. "Good Boy. You like to suck my clit don't you? You like that." She murmured as she used her hands to press his face harder into her cunt. Alex flicked her clit with his tongue and latched on to it and began to suck in earnest as his Desire's fingers intertwined in his hair and she began to fuck his face.

"God Boy! I want to cum again already! Good boy. You're really getting a treat today aren't you?" She moaned as she continued to grind his mouth.

"You got fucked in the ass and now I'm fucking your mouth. What a dirty little bastard you are, aren't you? You know dirty little boys have to be punished. Come on Boy keep sucking! That's it...oh! Oh! Yes!" she screamed as she came all over his mouth and chin.

Alex leaned back resting his tender bottom on his heels and placed his hands on his knees with his head bowed waiting for her next command.

Sliding down from the metal table, and unrolled a think rubber foam pad. Desire spoke, "Up here now Slave." Obediently Alex complied hopping up on the table. The brush of the cold metal against his balls as he lifted himself onto the table made them shrivel but felt wonderful to him.

Desire walked over to the mini fridge in the corner and withdrew two bottles of water and a banana. Setting the items down near him she handed him the fruit and a bottle of the water.

"Can't have you passing out for our next lesson." She said with an evil grin.

"Yes Mistress." He replied as he peeled the banana and opened the water.

As she walked out of the room to dispose of the trash she said, "remove your restraints."

When she returned he was ready and laying on the table patiently waiting for her to fasten him in.

"You've been a dirty little boy haven't you?" She asked as she pulled the first strap tight across his chest.

"Yes Mistress I have."

"Dirty little boys need to be punished don't they?" as the second strap fastened over his hip bones.

"Yes Mistress they do."

"Are you afraid Boy?" as the third strap was tightened over his knees.

"Yes Mistress I am."

"Good." As she pulled the final strap over his forehead holding his head in place.

Reaching out, she picked up a leather bit with rubber straps and put it in his mouth fastening it securely behind his ears.

Now completely immobile and unable to speak, she was ready to administer his punishment.

Walking to the end of the table she rubbed his exposed feet then wandered over to the wall with all of her varied electrical appliances displayed, selecting the moderately powerful cattle prod.

Smiling as she made her selection, she went to the next wall where her floggers were displayed. Selecting a licorice whip, she returned to her helpless subject.

"Now my bad boy it's time to earn your redemption," she said as she began to whip the bottoms of his feet and then the tops at random.

His body tensed with every blow, welts were forming quickly all over his feet all the while his cock grew steadily harder.

Pausing, Desire reached over and grabbed the prod and turned it on. Smiling at him she quickly hit the sole of his left foot with a painful jolt of electricity, then hit his right. With each, he screamed in agony/pleasure..