Desire Starts in the Mind

Story Info
She recalls interlude with her lover.
1.3k words
4.25
11.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desire starts in my mind...

Caught in traffic, waiting impatiently for the light and quite suddenly, I think of your cock. I close my eyes and conjure its smell, its taste, the texture of it and my remembrances ignite a spark inside my body and mind. I can still smell the scent of our sex on my skin from last night. The light may have changed, but I am not moving, and neither are the inhabitants of my lane. I allow my thoughts to drift back in time to our lovemaking last night when you, my beloved master dominated me so completely.

We had been playing for hours and I desperately wanted to cum, but you denied me that. I was filled full of your cock, your cum dripping down my thighs, your powerful thrusts moving against me, and I begged you for release. Your denial was a patient one. "Not yet, my pet." You said. Bound to the bed, I had no choice but to obey you. You had encased my breasts quite tightly in rope and my nipples were clamped and burning. I was a desperate woman, while you seemed to be delighted in the scene that you created. The resonance in your voice as you teased me indicated your pleasure with this moment.

You untied my bonds and changed my position on the bed, so that I was on my hands and knees with my ass presented to you. I felt the leather flogger as it slid down the sensitive skin on my back. I shivered in anticipation of the first stroke. I needed the pain of the lash, and yet I hated that I needed it. You slowly stroked my back, making it obvious that you were not going to give in.

"Tell me what you need, my pet." Your voice prompted me. Inwardly I resisted verbalizing this need, but I knew that you were going to make me say it. Because of my hesitation, you delivered a swift smack to my bare skin.

"I am waiting." You said, your tone firm and full of displeasure.

I was resigned to your will. I needed release. I needed what only you could give me and so I said, "Please master, give me pain. Use me for your pleasure." I was humiliated because I needed it so much. Somehow, it was worse to give voice to my reality.

"Good girl," You murmured, knowing that you had broken me down again, and you began to give me what I craved.

I was lost in the rhythm of the strokes of the lash against my flesh. You changed implements whenever you wanted to. When the rubber tube stung and burned my skin in a nasty way, I begged for respite. When it suited you, you stopped to admire the contrast of the red marks against the creaminess of my skin, and then you continued again. I love the way you talked to me, as you applied the lashes to my body. You know that I am very aural -- every word was like a touch. You lavished lash after lash after lash upon my body, making sure that not only my ass, but my thighs and pussy received attention too. It was a miracle that I did not cum. You would bring me so dangerously close and then stop, delighting in my cries and pleas.

My thoughts return to the present and I am still trapped in the traffic jam. It does not look like we will be moving anytime soon. My earlier remembrances have caused me to feel quite aroused, so I begin to massage my tits and reach down to discreetly rub my clitoris. My pussy is wet and engorged -- my nipples are so very hard. A moan escapes my lips, as I think of all your wonderful names for me -- pet, slut, whore, bitch -- and if I concentrate I can hear your voice, the voice that I love so much.

I am not sure how I notice it, but quite suddenly, I am aware that a person is watching me from a few cars back. My first inclination is to stop, but then I focus on me and think, "Who gives a fuck if someone's watching!" I continue, slightly aware of the person, but not caring. I lay my head back against the seat rest as I begin to vigorously pleasure myself. It feels so good, and I wish that you, my master were here with me. Instead, I am alone and my thoughts return to the previous evening. I shove two fingers inside my pussy, wishing it were your cock. I block out the constant noise of the cars honking and radios blaring. I am intent on recalling last night's interlude.

You had stopped using the rubber tube and I was relieved. The room was silent and I wondered what you would do next. Immediately, I felt two fingers inside my ass, probing me, spreading me and it was my hope that I would feel your cock inside my tight little asshole. You taught me to crave this.

"Master, please, fuck my ass," I said, pleading my case early, hoping it would persuade you to end my torture.

"No yet, my pet," you laughed at my transparent efforts.

Instead, you inserted a large dildo into my ass, as you played with my clamped nipples -- pulling them and stretching them, despite how the clamps dug into the tender dimpled flesh. I whimpered from both pain and desire, when suddenly you reached forward and released the tortuous clamps from my nipples. The pain was blinding, biting, burning as the blood flow returned to them and I was screaming and moaning, as you continued playing with me. My hands were bound and I would have done anything to be able to massage my breasts, anything to stop the intense feelings that assaulted me. Your cock replaced the dildo and you pressed deeper and deeper into me, slowly pumping me as your hands cupped my breasts, riding me, finally allowing me to cum in a magnificent culmination of pleasure and pain.

More honking draws me out of my pleasurable reverie. I look back at my voyeur. I am glad for the distance between us. He appears to be a short, rotund, balding man. I imagine that he is wearing a bad tie and polyester suit, with sweaty skin and thick glasses. In that moment, I despise him. How dare he intrude upon my private moment! "He probably has to pay for pussy, " I think arrogantly as I continue masturbating. My orgasm is quickly approaching - I think the secret thrill of being watching has really affected me. I peak at my voyeur and wonder if he can tell what I am doing. I wonder if he is jacking off as well. My disdain ebbs as I imagine the pleasure on his doughy, little face. I am cumming now; my clit is throbbing, pounding, my toes curling inside my heels. I am pinching my nipples, pulling them, stretching them, as the last spasm shudders through me. I sigh contentedly, as I relax against the car seat. The car behind me honks furiously and sure enough, the traffic is starting to move again. Thank god – I want to hurry home and tell you about my little interlude.

As I put the car in drive, I decide to look over towards my voyeur, but I do not see him. Maybe it is the next car back, but he is not in that car either. I keep scanning my rear view mirror and all that I can see is a woman with blonde hair and three kids, looking hot and tired. I adjust my sunglasses -- maybe I looked at the wrong car. I cannot believe that my mind would play such a trick on me. The car behind me honks again and the cars begin to inch forward. I button up the top of my blouse, and look back one more time, when the blonde with the kids waves and blows me a kiss, as the traffic starts to move again.

~~THE END~~

© All Rights Reserved, MzSabine, 2004