Desired Outcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
939 Followers

Upon returning home via the mountain path, Akira noticed a moderate amount of steam coming from behind his home. Intrigued, he decided to take a look. Akira got close to the house and sneak-walked his way towards the steam.

"What could make that kind of mist?" he asked himself. "Hmm..." as he got closer to the source, he figured out the solution: "Oh: the bathtub!"

He took a look at his backyard and saw the rarely-used traditional Japanese bathtub – with David sitting inside it.

"Why is David having a bath at my house?" he thought. He didn't have too much time to think as what he saw next got his knees trembling.

Akira's mouth dropped when he saw her: his stark-naked mother walking to the tub. Her full breasts, prickly shaved vagina, all making their debuts into Akira's teenage life. Yumi was holding two cups of sake, handing one to David and drinking one for herself. She then circled around the wooden square box tub, stood on the step and entered inside.

Then, Akira saw something he'd never seen before: a lip-to-lip kiss. Yumi kissed her American lover with her wet puckered lips, the sounds reverberating deep into Akira's soul.

"No, no, like this," David caressed his hand on her cheek and gave Yumi an American-style open mouth kiss.

A scandalous display of mutually beneficial enjoyment, David, the American, groping Yumi's Japanese body, fondling her, squeezing the same breast that Akira had placed his mouth in just a mere few hours ago. Though he was swelling with jealousy, Akira instinctively began stroking himself, undoubtedly turned-on by the fact that his own mother was showing deep, joyful signs of pleasure.

During their exchange of salvia, David paused and winced. Yumi let out a sly smile. Then, the water and the tub started shaking, gently at first, then rumbling and tumbling, water flying, David oh-ing and ah-ing, clutched the edge of the tub till his hands turned blood red. Akira didn't know about the art of the handjob, but he could see the immense amount of joy that his mother was giving David, and he wanted it too – more badly than anything else.

Yumi felt a tingle go through her body; she looked behind her and saw her pants-less son. She knew she had to end this fast, deciding to finish the raging purple demon she had in her hand, so the one behind her would calm down. Yumi accelerated her pace, her dynamite grip in equal parts pleasuring and punishing, faster, faster, lighting sparks coming from the surface, she went harder, faster, till she felt it coming, coming strong and...loud.

"OHHH YEAHHH!" David's scream-gasm drove the brides flying out the trees, the roar hitting Akira's eardrums and tumbling down the mountain. "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!!!"

Yumi exited the tub. "Please, I go see my son. Be back."

"Yes, yes that's fine," he closed his eyes and leaned back, his body quivering from that electric handjob.

Yumi stormed towards her son, dripping wet and nude. Akira, with his hand around his package, pants around his ankles, made no attempt at hiding what he'd done, nor could he as he was entranced by his mother's naked figure.

"Hello Mothe –"

Yumi slapped her son with a thunderous jolt, throwing him halfway across the field. Akira knew that was coming, and he knew he deserved it, but also felt that it was well worth it

David's eyes grew wide, stunned at the power of the meek woman's hand, the same hand that was around his cock just a few seconds ago. He felt very fortunate.

Yumi dashed towards her son, got on her knees and cradled him close to her breasts.

"What did I say before? No peeking!"

"Yes, Mother," he said while his eyes were trailed directly at her tits.

She stood up, then, ordered her son to get up.

"Do you want to say something to Mr. Rochefort?"

Akira bowed his head. "Sorry, Sir."

"Hey, it's ok, I don't m-m-mind," he replied in a jittery tone.

Yumi looked at her son with her arms crossed. "Akira, I know you were confused and maybe a little curious, but it's not ok to watch me naked or making love."

"Yes, Mother."

"Good, good."

"Mother."

"Yes?"

He looked at her with fire burning in his eyes: "What do I need to do to get a naked bath with you?"

Yumi smiled. "Don't worry, Akira: you'll get your turn when you earn it."

***

Ch.04: Hardcore Bonking

"All the way there for a fighting tournament?" asked the boxers-clad David, who after his electrifying bathtime-funtime was eating dinner with the Shibatas.

"Yes," replied the comfy robe-wearing Yumi, "Akira, ahh, good at fight, but he need real fight, real fight, yes?"

Akira, sitting next to his mother, grunted in agreement.

"Hmm," pondered David, "I don't know...You're saying you want to go to the Monaco Fight Junior Grand Prix? Why not in Japan? I'm sure there's far more of those here than there is in Monaco –"

"No!" Yumi replied. "Oh, umm, ha-ha, sorry, it just, umm, we can't be...seen in public in Japan. We, umm, like to keep Akira's talent private, yes? You work for a Monaco oil company, yes? You can help?"

The light bulb suddenly went on for David. "Ohh! I get it now! You want your son fighting in these minor league fights, so that when he fights in Japan he'd be experienced, ready and good to go."

Yumi went with it. "Yes, yes...yes!"

"Hmm, ok, but asking me to fly you on my jet, all the way to Monaco in just a week's time, hmm, I don't know if I'll be able to swing that."

Yumi nodded, "I sorry, but this just so good for my son...he really good at fighting."

"I agree, I do, it's just, hmm..."

Yumi then parted the side of her robe. "Oh, Day-vid...you have nowhere to stay tonight?"

He started sweating. "Ahh, umm, yes, umm, yes, I got nowhere to go tonight."

"Stay with me...my bed, ok?"

"Oh, oh yes!" with that confirmation David's special executive privileges were added to Yumi's movelist. All she needed to do was seal the deal.

"I clean dishes; you go my bed, yes?"

"Yes, yes, of course," he stood up, his grin unmoving, looking at her the whole way as he went into her bedroom.

Yumi stood up, went to the sink and turned the tap on.

"Akira, here."

Akira grabbed the plates and handed them to his mother.

"Akira, some noises will come from the bedroom...from me and him."

Akira was confused. "Are you two going to be fighting?"

"Umm, no, no, we will not be fighting, though it will sound like I am in pain and agony, but Akira please know that I am not going to be in any trouble. It may be strange to you but what goes on in that bedroom will be very... fun for me."

From this, he constructed that his mother and David were going to be roughhousing in the bedroom like a couple of old pals. "Ok, Mother."

"Now I don't want to tell you this again, but do not peek at me!"

"I won't Mother, promise."

"Good, good." Yumi gave her son a light bonk on the head.

"Ow, Mother, I didn't do anything."

"You will, and when you do, remember that."

"...Yes, Mother," he replied while rubbing his head.

"Good, now go to your room."

Akira went to his room, stripped all his clothes off and fell on his bed. After a few minutes, the sounds started filtering in...

First came the kissing noises, this Akira did recognize. After this, he heard groping, the rubbing together of two naked bodies. A little later, the sounds of the bed smacking against the wall, then, a loud groan from his mother followed by a couple more as David inserted his cock inside Yumi. Though her main intention was to use him for her own means, the pleasure Yumi got from inserting his diamond-hard, long length cock was very, very real – and long overdue. Deciding to put-on a more feminine front, she gently rode her white American lover, her hands on his chest as she rocked-back-and-forth.

Akira could hear hushed, whispered groans of pleasure coming from his mother. Though not fully understanding what they were, he was very much aroused; he started beating off. In addition, the thought that his mother was using her sex appeal for him – her son – got him very, very excited.

As David got more and more comfortable, he had some surprises of his own to share. Whilst riding, he lifted his hands and took a great, big, hard feel of Yumi's succulent juicy ass. Yumi's first reaction was to strike back, but she didn't, and went with it, and much to her surprise, enjoyed having him grope and slap her on the butt. These butt slaps confused Akira, he thought that things turned physical between them, but then remembered the sounds his mother made when she spanked him: that memory got Akira back in the right thought zone. Indeed, this was going well for all involved.

Letting him take control, David rolled Yumi over and began thrusting himself into her. Un-concealing her moans, Yumi let out all her orgasmic sensations.

"Ohhh yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes – ohhhh! Yes!"

He carried on, harder thrusts, more sweat, more fire, the heat reaching its max, the two becoming a united being: a sweat-filled, lusting, interracial proponent giving their all to each other.

"Ohhh! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, oh, yes, yes, yes! Yes! Yes!" warrior woman Yumi allowed herself to be a humble, meek Asian mistress, her white master on top, filling her with pleasure.

Akira could feel it, could feel his mother's pleasure centre's going feral, flowing every which way, even through the walls. This was intense, exciting – but different for Akira as that purple, eerie feeling was not there, replaced instead by a warm angelic glow. No longer on the fence, Akira now took delight in his mother giving and receiving sexual pleasure...even if he was a tad jealous.

As the sex went on and as the heat reached skin-boiling temperatures, David went harder and faster, the flimsy rubber instrument of his breaking apart inside her. Yumi sensed this, so she pushed David out with her feet, grabbed his cock and got to work finishing him off.

"Oh baby, oh baby, oh baby! Oh baby!" he groaned. Hands this soft and delicate, yet powerful and ferociously fast was something he knew he could never get anywhere else, the pleasure was far beyond anything he'd ever received before: his heart went to a speed that bordered a serious line between unbridled thrills and the sudden and irreversible.

They caught a glimpse of each other during their climatic moment. David, overcome with pleasure, grabbed Yumi by the back of her head and gave her a long deep kiss. She responded with a twist and a release, the results splashing on her breasts, an arctic chill surging within him upon completion.

Right after his discharge, almost as if she was in slow-motion, David saw Yumi look down at her chest, poke, prod the thick amount of cum, then proceed to rub it on her chest – then darkness. Slam. David passed out, hitting his face on the warm cushiony surface. Yumi smirked, grabbed the nearby duvet and put it over him, letting him think he simply got tired and fell asleep after climaxing.

The deal was struck: David was her man from that point on. The kind of electric sex she delivered could not be replicated. He was all hers.

Akira finished too, and in a similar way to David, fell asleep soon after. In the space of two days, two Shibatas had sent two Rocheforts to sleep – albeit in dramatically different ways.

***

A week later...

"My DAD had SEX with YOUR...MOM!"

Mike said it again so Akira could fully absorb that statement: "My DAD had SEXUAL INTERCOURSE with YOUR...MOTHER!"

"Yes," Akira said with a blank expression.

"Akira: As my friend, no, as my brother, I fully forgive you," he paused to wince, "It's all in the past, it's all been done and we're both sorry for how things went down, bygones be bygones, come on, what do you say?"

"Hai."

"Yeah, you know, it's all good now after, you know, my father had sex with your mother, hmmm, feels good. My dad is single, you know, and he really likes your mom, like really, really likes, so I guess she could be...my mother too!"

Akira just shrugged. "I do not know."

"She even let you, her very own son, suck her tit!"

"She...joking."

"What? Come on! She was kidding about that? Wow, that sucks, man. As your brother I think that's very uncool."

Akira shrugged.

Yumi came out from her house, hauling her backpack, wearing a white dress shirt and white slacks.

"You ready?" she asked all the assembled males.

"Yes Ma'am!" said Mike.

"The plane's all ready, babe," said David.

"Yes, Mother," said Akira

Yumi kneeled down and whispered in her son's ear: "Akira, if you win this, you get what you want: Me, you, in a bath, together...naked."

Akira clenched his fists. "I WILL win, Mother!"

***

Ch.05: Drip, Drip; Feel, Feel

The early summer months saw Yakushima Island reach temperatures of 22°C, a fairly warm, breezy, serene place to live. Monaco on the other hand, was hitting the high 30's, the climate scorching hot, very humid and very, very dense. The town was full of super-rich, affluent residents and visitors, different in every way from the place where Akira had grown up. Soon after landing the assorted Shibatas and Rocheforts went to the local beach.

Akira and Mike remained silent as they walked alongside Yumi, her in a white bikini top, matching sarong, large sunhat, bag and sunglasses. Their eyes were trailing her bouncing, neatly-packed breasts.

David put his arm around Yumi's back, occasionally waving to passers-by.

"You popular?" said Yumi.

"Yes, our company's headquarters is right here. Though I'm sponsoring your son independent of the company, since the boss hates fighting."

"Ah, I see."

David's hand slipped below Yumi's sarong. Tactfully he began to untie it. Yumi, sensing his intention, went along with it and proceeded to untie it herself. Underneath the fine fabric was something spectacular, a head turning spectacle: Yumi in a white thong, her bare cheeks face- level with the teens. They gawped in wonderment at her perfectly sculpted derrière.

David looked on with immense joy: his well-earned reward for years of toil. He slid his fingertips to her butt and walked with great pride as his hand lay on her ass.

After a few more minutes of walking, they found an empty set of deckchairs. All four sat down, Yumi seated between her son and her lover. Yumi reached into her bag and produced a bottle of suntan lotion.

She took her sunglasses off, turned herself over, then looked at David while holding the bottle. "My back, please?"

"With pleasure." David squeezed hard, lathered his hands and rubbed her soft sexy skin. Starting on her back, undoing her bikini top, he diligently worked his way down to the most savoury areas of her body. Eventually he reached there, the area his hands wanted to clasp, the warm oils hardening his senses.

"May I?" he asked at the tip of her butt.

"Please."

Without a second's hesitation he rubbed, groped and fondled her cheeks. Akira watched as this man, who'd only entered his family's life a mere week ago, had his hands all over his half-naked mother. A part of Akira was jealous, aggravated at the brazen acts of this stranger, feeling he was unworthy to touch his angelic mother in that type of way, but, the other half enjoyed this spectacle, took pleasure in seeing his mother have pleasure, knowing this was all of her own consent – something she wanted and enjoyed. Quickly, the negative thoughts evaporated, all washing away like the Larvotto's calm ocean tide. This was because Akira knew that he could receive the same level of satisfaction from his mother – if he earned it. His resolve was set: no matter who was in his way, he was going to get that naked bath time with his momma and touch her boobies and butt!

David finished by lathering Yumi's legs and feet. His fingers did get close to her vaginal region, but he wisely chose to not publicly finger his Japanese girlfriend as he was a high-ranking businessman who had to keep some level of decorum.

A little later in the evening...

The sun was setting on Larvotto beach. Mike had wandered off, entranced by a group of thong-clad nubile teens, while his father David was trapped in a round of small talk with local business folk. Yumi spotted her son, sitting with his knees to his chest, looking out to the ocean.

"Akira?"

"Yes, Mother?"

"David, umm, he missed a spot." She pointed to her oiled-up behind

Akira stood right up. "Yes?"

"Could you just rub your fingers over there? Spread the oil around?"

He took a big gulp while looking down; her well-lathered butt cheeks glistening brightly. She didn't seem to have any 'missing spots' – and that's because she didn't; Yumi, ever the giver, decided to let her son have a freebie feel. Akira cracked his fingers, hovered his hands around the pleasure sector, till he finally reached his fingertips down onto the surface. Upon touchdown, an immediate rush of electricity, a huge voltage, set off inside him. Rubbery, soft, slippery and addictive: all these words and more encompassed the feelings Akira felt throughout his being as he slid his hands around his mother's butt. A few tentative sweeps were followed by short, probing feels. Akira then gathered up his courage and took a fingers-in caress – and just like that his time was up.

"Ok, Son, I think you got it."

Akira pulled out. "Yes, Mother."

"Good, good."

Akira sat back down, trembling with excitement.

A little while later, David came back.

"Come on Yumi, Akira, we better get going before anyone else wants to talk dividends and synergy. Hey, where's Mike?"

Just then, Mike trudged down the beach, looking despondent.

"Hey Son, how it go with those girls?"

"You know, Dad, nothing new, yeah. I touched one of them on the butt and she slapped me, yeah, cool, you know how it is, just being me is all I can be."

David didn't even hear half of what his son said; he had his arm around Yumi, his mind already gone to the bedroom. "Umm, yeah, good work, Son. Go get em. Yumi, I got us the luxury suite, just the two of us, all you can ever want inside."

"And my son?"

"Oh, umm, yeah I got the guys a nice room too. So come on, let's get going."

***

"You know, I say this as your brother, so don't get mad, but my dad is totally hammering your mom right now!"

"Ham...mered?"

"Yeah, umm," Mike opened the palm of his hand and smacked his fist into it. "Just, hard, like super-hard sex!"

"Ah, yes, yes I understand."

Akira and Mike were sharing a modest, 2nd floor two-bed hotel room while their respective parents were up in the luxury suite. Mike lay on his bed, thinking about what the grown-ups were getting up to whereas Akira practised his karate form.

"What do you think they're doing up there?"

Akira shrugged. "Do not know."

"If I know my dad, and I do, I'd say, hmm... on the ass, for sure on the ass. Akira, you think your mom has a great ass?"

"Don't know."

"Oh come on! I saw you drooling all over it! Hey, it's ok: all the guys in America would do the same if they had a mom like that...If I had a mom like that, hmm, Yumi as my mom. Think I can start calling her mom? Or mama-san?"

"I do not...know! Yah!" Akira went from a one-two punch combo to an up-kick.

Sensing that Akira was getting annoyed – and not wanting another injury – Mike changed the subject.

"Those look pretty cool," Mike commented on Akira's flame design combat pants.

Akira nodded.

"So, umm, yeah, this tournament will be a breeze for you, I bet, yeah, you got this Bro."

He shook his head. "No, no. Tough, tough fighters."

"Yeah, but come on, they're, like, guys our age, and you're the son of a martial arts master – plus you broke my freaking chest! You can easily whip guys your age, piece of cake."

Akira solemnly shook his head. "No, I no think like that. Tough fighters in front of me, I must win – I must!"

Surt
Surt
939 Followers