Desires

Story Info
Aria and Clarence meet and more.
8.6k words
4.81
17.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Hello readers,

This story is the sister chapter to Chapter eight (8) in Time for Truth. Please read chapter eight of Time for Truth first and then read this chapter. So much was happening in chapter eight that I split it into separate parts.

There are no sexual acts involving any one underage in this chapter. All sexual acts involve participants that are above the age of consent.

Thank you for reading. I hope you like it.

IR2R


Aria Loess was in her dorm when she got a summons from her mother. A group of girls were flying to Thane over the weekend and they wanted her to accompany them. She really didn't want to go. Finals were coming up and she needed to study. Then Mom added a little gem. Dad met a girl that Ares was dating. She might be the reason he was distracted during his visit home. She could check her out and see if her brother had met his mate. Aria smiled. After the stunt her brothers and cousin pulled on her, it was time for payback. She expected to have fun. She looked forward to meeting her brother's girlfriend and dish all of his embarrassing secrets. She even looked forward to seeing her cousin Benny and their friends, Kevin and Phillip. She never expected to find herself caught up in a secret affair with man her father would never approve of.

Clarence Mathews, pack beta to the Thane Pack, was the last thing she expected to happen. She remembered everything so clearly. Their plane landed and they walked into the terminal. Two wolves met them a younger guy, and a much older gentleman. The younger male was cute. He actually looked like the type of guy she would date. He had long dirty blonde hair, with an unruly piece that drooped over his right eye. Dressed in a pair of jeans and graphic tee, he was extremely hot. But he didn't capture her attention, the man next to him did. The older gentleman was a stone cold fox. He was distinguished. Tall, regal looking, with silver temples, he appeared to be in his middle to late forties, that let her know he had to be at least a century or more.

Marisol and Rosita recognized him immediately, and rushed to greet him. Aria was envious. Her wolf was never jealous of her cousin, but seeing the familiar way Marisol greeted the older male, made her temper flare. Then he faced her, and her heart skipped a beat. He smiled, and for a second she forgot how to breathe. It made no sense for one male to possess so much sex-appeal.

Aria looked at him, and she felt hot. Dampening down her desire, she tried to act normal. He sniffed and his eyes landed on her. She blushed because she could see the displeasure her arousal caused him. He and the other wolf gathered their bags and escorted them to the van. He introduced himself and if it were possible Aria's panties would have dropped. He was sex personified to her. She was wet aching, and totally pissed. He was old, too old. He was as old as Daddy.

He warned her. He told her that sex with him would ruin her for younger men, and he was right. She wanted him again and again.

Aria shivered as she recalled the hot night from weeks ago. Clarence and Justin picked them up. On the ride to Thane she joked with her friends, but was keenly aware of the gentleman that was sitting in the front passenger seat of the van. She watched him covertly. She didn't understand why she was fascinated by him. He was tall, and she liked tall men. He was a bit thick, but then again he seemed to be in his late forties; in wolf years he had to be over a century old. He was handsome, and above all polite.

He actually held each girl as she climbed into the van. Aria shivered when the silver-haired fox helped her up. Yes he had silver hair, not overwhelming but at this temples. She studied his face from the mirror. He had laugh lines, and the corner of his eyes crinkled ever so lightly.

The driver asked the girls about their flight, and Daniella, Phillips sister answered. Then he spoke, his voice was thick, rich, and smooth like honey. Her body, with its own volition, throbbed. She fought her arousal praying that no one else noticed. Marisol gave her a strange look, as did Daniella, but the other girls seemed clueless. Aria had to look and see if he noticed. She looked into the mirror, and locked eyes with the one male she shouldn't want, but was destined to need.

He knew, and he didn't like it. Feeling contrite, Aria looked away. She didn't look back at him for the rest of the ride. Once they arrived at their destination, he helped them out of the van. All of the girls were giddy and excited. For some reason, Aria wanted to exit last. It was bad enough this man caught her lusting after him. She didn't want her friend and family to witness her humiliation any further.

Aria stood and moved to the exit. Clarence caught her by her waist and lifted her from the vehicle. He took a moment and held her body in his arms. He sniffed her and moaned ever so softly. Then he gently placed her on the ground. At this point, Justin was talking and the girls were excited to see their brothers, cousins, and friends. Justin buzzed their floor and Ares answered. He buzzed them in and the small group rushed upstairs to the apartment, Aria with them. Clarence followed behind the group willing his erection to subside but knew it was pointless as his eyes followed the delectable backside of one, Miss Aria Janet Loess. He was fucked and he knew it.

Ares hugged his sister, and Clarence knew he was very protective of her. He wondered what Ares would do if he knew that a much older man had designs on his sister. The boys were already dressed and they were riding back to the compound with them. Soon the small group loaded the van and Ares drove his jeep. Aria rode with her brother, much to Clarence's chagrin.

Soon they were at the compound. Clarence explained that the alpha pair was unavailable at the moment. So he called two thetas to show the girls to their rooms, He left them in the capable hands of his pack members and noted that Justin and the other young men were more than willing to help. He glanced at her once more, but she was deep into a conversation with her twin.

Clarence stood back for a few minutes and then decided to go check on his alphas. He heard Marisol and Candace laugh as he walked off. He smiled as he saw Phillip rushing up the drive; this would be an exciting weekend for everyone.

Soon everyone came back down stairs and Justin was waiting. Clarence soon joined them and relayed his alpha's message. "Ladies, Madam Alpha Brandy would like to meet you all a bit later. She's a bit tired right now being that she has just given birth, she needs time to recuperate." He explained.

"Oh my goodness, she had the baby." Everyone was excited. "Do Mom and Dad know?" Aria asked. She knew they were excited for the Thane couple.

Clarence answered, "Not yet. Alpha Michael will call them."

The group was so happy for them that everyone left the happy home ecstatic. Daniella and Candace went with Phillip to meet his roommates. Ares and his sister went to see Grandma Hanna and Grandma Miriam. They greeted them so happily. Clarence spoke to the family and then returned to his own home. He had to get himself together. Here he was lusting after a girl who could be his grand pup. Not to mention she was the daughter of the pack that they now counted as family. Messing with her was problematic in the least.

Ares talked with twin and she told him of the tensions back home. He was concerned but was certain Dad had everything under control. If BJ agreed to allow both Rosita and Marisol to leave and the allowed Javier to go visit Gernick and Nickie, things were serious. He wanted to go home with his family, but they had final and he had to be at school. However, they'd be home in two weeks for a break.

He would call his parents and tell them he supported them no matter what. The two talked a bit about Aria's experiences at Denton. She was dating, but didn't go into detail. Then she asked about the girl Dad mentioned. Ares blushed and stammered.

"Ah ha, big bro, I need to meet the woman that has you all tied up in knots." She teased.

Ares laughed and answered "You will later. Look, Aria, be nice." He added laughing, knowing that his sister had waited for this. Every since they were sixteen and he and Vince interrupted her first date with Grayson, she vowed payback. He would warn Benny, because before these days were up, Saphirra too would have some true dirt on him as well.

"Come on, let's go to the court. Everyone always meets there after work and before dinner." Ares suggested, but Aria didn't move.

"Ares, look, this girl... You really like her. Does she make you happy? Is she your mate?" she asked curiously. Ares smiled; he thought of Zoe and could not help the goofy grin that spread across his face.

"Aria, you'll love her. She's smart, funny, pretty. She makes me feel things I never thought I'd feel. When I'm with her, nothing else matters. She is all I can think about; all I've ever truly wanted. I'm just 22 but I believe she is the one. My wolf recognizes her too. I think she feels the same, but is not ready yet. So I'll wait. I have two more years before I finish college, and then I'm asking her to be mine. The thing is she's older and she might not want someone as young as me. Also, one of us will have to change packs. But I can't worry about that now; all I want to do is be with her." He added dreamily.

Aria smiled. Her brother was in love. She could not wait to meet this girl. She wanted to vet her and see if she was good enough for her brother. She was calling Vince. He needed to check this girl out too. Aria smile, "You and Marisol are so lucky. I haven't met anyone that I felt so strongly about. Now Marisol has met her mate, and you may have met yours. I'm truly happy for you. But you know I got to bring the pain, right. She will know all of your embarrassing secrets by the time I'm done." She steamed.

Soon they were at the courtyard and everyone was talking having a great time. Aria looked around and noticed that the head beta was nowhere to be seen. She was curious about him. She had three days and she would get to know Clarence, Thane beta well.

Soon Benny, Marisol and Rosa joined them Benny had a female with him that caught Aria's attention. He was protective of the girl and Aria wanted to meet her. Zoe walked up and her brother introduced her, but a loud commotion distracted them. She watched as an unknown male approach Benny and his cousins. It was then that Benny became aggressive. Aria watched, stunned. Benny had never lost his temper like that before.

Soon three betas came and escorted the group to the head beta's home. Ares and Kenny started to follow when the other pack members stopped them and assured them that the beta would be fair.

Curiously Aria inquired about which beta live in the small single abode and was rewarded with the one name she hoped to hear. Clarence. Well she'd wait until later, but after her brother and cousin left, she'd pay the much older gentleman a visit.

Marisol and Rosita joined them, and the group all wanted to show their guest the sights. The group undressed and shifted and took off across the plains. Aria ran with her brother and his new girlfriend. She liked Zoe. This girl was just what her stuffy brother needed.

Soon the group grew tired and returned to the compound, Everyone redressed, and found Benny and Saphirra waiting at the court. Bruce was nowhere in sight, Benny greeted them as they returned.

Ares asked what happened and Benny told him everything was ok, now. Saphirra agreed, and everyone went to the dining hall. As they entered, they got in line and fixed their food, Bruce was with his friends, and you could tell he was a little upset. But he joined them anyway. At first everyone seemed nervous, and then he addressed Benny.

"Mess up, and I will take her from you." He promised.

Benny smiled, "No way in hell." he answered, pulling Saphirra close to his side. Bruce smiled and nodded. He then looked at Saphirra, "I'm an idiot. But I learned. Benny is a lucky guy." He smiled and then moved to the back of the line. Once everyone sat, Alpha Michael walked in. He looked beat. He sat at his table and the women served him. Everyone was quiet waiting for his announcement. Finally, Clarence joined him and he stood. He addressed his pack. "This morning we welcomed new member Michael Thane, Junior into the world. He and his mother are doing fine. Madam Alpha sends her regards and thank you all for the well wishes." He then noticed Phillip. "We also have another addition to the Thane family." Everyone looked around, but Aria froze. "Phillip, will you please stand?" Alpha Michael asked.

Then he raised his drink and said "Phillip, welcome to Thane." Benny and Kevin gasped. Daniella and Candace were stunned speechless. "No, you can't leave Loess. You are a member of Loess." Daniella protested.

Phillip pulled his sister into his embrace. "I have not been a member of Loess since my last visit home. I just didn't say anything." He explained as he held his sister as she cried.

The Thane wolves were excited and quickly welcomed Phillip into the fold. Ares was relieved. He knew his friend was hiding something. Aria hugged her friend and congratulated him. Clarence witnessed the embrace and he didn't like it. He didn't like the sight of other males touching her. Michael noticed that he tensed and saw what caused it. Clarence, tread carefully my friend. he warned.

Yes, Alpha he replied. Then he stood and said "Excuse me." Then he walked out.

Clarence returned to his small home. He had to get this thing under control. He was one hundred and forty seven years old. Yet he was lusting after a female that was so young. HE needed an outlet. He needed to jus exert some energy. He went to the gym and worked out. She permeated his brain. She was all he could think of. Clarence searched his heart, and knew it wasn't love, but animal lust. He thought about the last time he'd been with anyone. It had been months, maybe that was the problem, and he abstained too long. That had to be the problem.

Everyone ate and Michael walked over and greeted his guest. He asked that tomorrow for lunch that the young ladies join both him and his mate. The girls were excited because they'd get to see the baby. Brandy did not have visitors today, as she was tired and wanted alone time with her mate and son. Michael left to join the pack for dinner at her request. They had guest and he at least needed to make sure they felt welcomed.

He was glad that he did, because he knew he needed to talk with Clarence. Male and female wolves were not exclusive until they found their mates. A few practiced monogamy, but most wolves were polygamous. They engaged in sex often and with multiple and willing partners. Clarence was attracted to the Loess female, and he had to assess whether or not she was his mate. If she was, would it be a problem with her father. Javon was upset when Phillip switched packs; he'd flip if his oldest daughter left.

Michael finished his meal and went to search for Clarence. He found him in the gym working himself to exhaustion. Not wanting to startle him, he waited for him to finish and then he spoke. "She is very beautiful. What man in his right mind would not find that girl attractive?" he asked, Clarence looked up. If anyone could figure out what was wrong, it would be Michael.

"She's too young, and she's an alpha daughter." He answered as he moved over to an elliptical machine.

Michael stopped him. "Right now, I'm not your alpha, but your friend. Is this more...?" he asked.

Clarence shook his head, "No, she's not my mate. My wolf wants her. The thing is hers responded and it wants me just as much. She's so young, Mike. She may not be able to accept just a physical relationship."

Michael laughed, "Man, she's twenty-two, I bet she knows more about casual relationships than you think."

Clarence groaned, "Mike, her scent, her smile, just her presence is driving me nuts. I'm going to have to leave until they go back home." He added.

Michael froze. The last time Clarence left he wanted to confront Jael. He started to speak. Clarence continued talking.

"I am not looking to punish Jael, although someone needs to call them on their bullshit. I just need to get away from her before I cross a line." He explained.

Michael nodded. "OK, when?" he asked.

"Tomorrow, I want to see Brandy and Junior before I leave." Clarence replied. Then he laughed, "I can't believe you are a daddy."

Michael laughed, which was nice for his head beta and best friend to hear, "Yes, right now it feels pretty damn good. I'm headed home. Come on. We can walk together." Clarence agreed. The two men walked to Michael's home and Clarence continued to his small home alone.

As they stopped, Ares, Benny, and Kenny were headed back to their apartment. Zoe and Saphirra were giving their young men a good night kiss. Phillip was telling them he'd keep an eye in the girls for them. Both Benny and Ares frowned. Aria laughed, "Ares, you need to worry that we'll castrate your friend if he tries anything." She teased and everyone laughed. The group spoke to the alpha and Clarence as they walked up. Clarence eyed Aria. It made no sense that any female could be that alluring. He too assured the boys that their family members were safe. They'd see them the next day.

Ares drove off, and the girls wanted to find something to do. Saphirra spoke, and invited them to her house to watch movies. Everyone instantly agreed. Zoe even offered to supply the popcorn. Michael went inside and Clarence headed home. Soon after, the girls left. As they walked to Saphirra's home, Aria told them she had other plans. Marisol looked concerned, but Zoe just laughed. Be careful girl," she teased. "you know what they say about older men." She teased.

Aria, never one short for words, teased back. "Um, tomorrow, I'll tell you if it's true." And she turned towards her new destination. Nervously, she walked to his front door. Ringing the door bell, she prayed he would not laugh and send her away. Clarence didn't even have to ask who was there. His wolf knew and was prowling to get to her.

As she rang the bell a second time, he snatched the door open. "Aria, you should be with your friends. This is not where you need to be." He hissed. His body ached with need, heart pounded and he could smell her arousal as it grew stronger. Grabbing her arm, he snatched her inside his house closing and locking the door behind her.

"Aria, this is a foolish idea." He whispered, "but if I don't have you I will burst." He moaned kissing her so possessively, she almost forgot how t breath. Not wasting a moment , Clarence lifted Aria up pressing her back against his door, he stood between her thighs. Evidence of his arousal pressed into the burning thatch between her thighs, her thin panties were no protection for the hard steel rod that she rubbed against frantically.

"Please" she whispered. Clarence at this point was kissing her neck wanting to mark her if only temporarily. He loved the feel of this young woman grinding her pussy against his thick cock, She was drenched, her panties so soaked with her juices, her scent so sweet and so strong that it gave him a ego boost to know that he inspired this burning need so deep in her.

All he had to do was unbutton and unzip his trousers, pull her panties to the side, and he could slide deep inside of her. Aria moaned, He felt magnificent. She wasn't a virgin. She'd had quite a few lovers, but none made her burn as this much older man did.

"Aria, we need to stop." He whispered. Pulling back. He let her legs slide down, but she didn't want to move. After her feet were firmly on the floor, Clarence moved away from her. He realized his crotch was wet, Aria saw and reached for his zipper, but he stopped her.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers