Desire's Cage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aria smiled a little bit and ran her hand through his hair. "You forgot to take my blood though. I guess your body doesn't realize its running a little early." Tristan let out a small chuckle and it moved them both, and Aria let out a small moan, the movement and shifting of their bodies on her still sensitive flesh making her hot again. She flushed, looking up at him, her voice husky. "You can still take it now. It won't hurt as long as I'm aroused right? And with you locked in place...I don't think I can...come down..." She slipped her hand over his, bringing it to her core, placing it on her clit. Without much urging, he began to strum it, and she whimpered and moaned for him, squeezing and arching against him. She was unable to really move him and gain pleasure too much from their locking, but the feeling of the pressure of his fingers on her clit with the feeling of him so full inside of her was more than enough.

Her pulse jumped and beat hard against her neck, and Tristan leaned in, his fangs hard and long for her. God she was amazing and beautiful.And mine,he thought, baring his mouth and sinking his teeth in, just as Aria let out a loud keening moan, orgasming from his skilled fingers. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever as Tristan sucked her blood, and he shut his eyes as he saw her life, and let himself completely go. It didn't take much, and he was suddenly sucked into her orgasm as well, swelling more inside of her, his cock pushing deeper and gushing another hot load of his seed inside her eager, waiting womb. She cried out, feeling him scald the inside of her again, and writhed just a little under him. He pulled his mouth away from her neck, letting out a guttural groan. His eyes were red as he looked down at her, and she looked up at him with the same red eyes. Their mouths met.

His tongue dove into her mouth, and she licked back against it, locking her legs around him, kissing him for all she was worth. Tasting her blood, and enjoying feeling him devour her eagerly with his mouth. Slowly, they eased back again, both panting, flushed, and still attached.

Tristan grinned and stroked a hand down her cheek. "Mnnn. Well now that was more what I was expecting of a mating..." He felt a tug on his length, and suddenly felt the pressure on him subside. He knew he was able to retreat from her, but he stayed in place for a few moments longer, enjoying his closeness. He brushed lighter kisses on her bruised lips, apologizing for his roughness with each kiss. Aria didn't seem to mind though, and nipped him gently.

"Tristan, my love..." She wriggled her hips a little, and sent fissures of pleasure through both of them, and he slowly eased off and out of her, shifting them, so they laid close to one another. She felt his seed trickle slowly down her leg and couldn't care less, as his hands grasped hers, and his eyes watched her. He was waiting for something, she realized, and she smiled at him. "It was amazing." She said softly, and kissed him gently.

Tristan smiled and ran a hand through her hair, and in doing so caught a glimpse of his tattooed arm. Realizing he was showing his true self to her, paused for a moment. "And this...doesn't bother you?" He said, gesturing to his arm, and then to his face.

"No...I knew you were a demon from somewhere in the beginning. You didn't feel like a regular man...not to me anyway. The dreams were too real for you to be a regular man. It doesn't bother me. I think the tattoos are interesting, and your horns..." she reached up to touch them, and he backed away slightly.

"Unless you want to not walk straight for a while I suggest not touching them overly much." He said, smirking a little. "My horns are a....let's say 'hot spot'." Aria flushed and let her hand drop to his chest instead and Tristan kissed her cheek. "So much to learn about each other, and so very much time to do it in now, love... so very much time."

"Not as much time as you think, Tristan." A voice intoned. It was accented and sounded weary, but Aria recognized almost immediately, sitting up, trying to cover herself. Tristan looked around, not really surprised Laciela was there.

"Plenty of time, Laciela," he replied, unconcerned of his nakedness. "Once we're ready, we will go, and nothing can stop me from taking my revenge on you. Not even your lovely daughter." Tristan laughed a little, smiling at Aria.

Aria froze. They knew each other? Her mother had trapped him? But why?

"Tristan...you know my mother?" She said softly.

"Of course he knows me gel. Don't be thick. I trapped him so I could save you from him. Once I found out I was having a wee bairn I knew my child would be someday wed to him, and I couldn't let it happen. So I trapped him. No woman should ever be tied to a demon of his ilk, child." Her mother spoke, as if brushing off dust from her clothes. As if it was a perfectly logical explanation for locking away another creature.


"So you've been locked away, all this time, because of me? And yet...you still love me?" Aria said, looking at Tristan. Tristan looked hard for a moment and then softened, brushing her hair from her face.

"Yes. I still love you. I've loved you from the moment you were born. You were born for me. I've waited so long for you. You're the other half of me."

"Save your drivel. You won't be leaving your cage." Laciela said, her voice booming around them.

Aria stood, suddenly furious with her mother. "You can't keep us apart, mother. Not anymore. I'm a woman now. I love him. I want to be with him. And nothing will change that." Aria felt power well up inside of her. It was like an untapped spring, swirling, electric and pulsing inside of her. She looked up at the top of the cage and smiled. "Back away mother, because I'm breaking this cage, and you will never cage him or anyone else again."

And she did.

She let loose all that power, aiming it at the top of the cage, and it shattered. They were suddenly in Aria's bedroom, both stark naked, and Laciela was there, dazed, sitting on Aria's bed. She stared at her young daughter, who had suddenly become so powerful. When had it happened? When had she become the crone and her daughter the priestess? It was the way of things, to be sure, but it was...strange seeing a circle come to a close. Laciela felt her heart thudding slowly, and rubbed her chest. She would not see the end of the night.

"Now mother..." Aria said, dropping her hands and crossing her arms over her chest. "Anything else you want to tell me?" She looked down at her mother, her new power still singing in her veins. Tristan stood behind her, a hand resting on her shoulder, his glamour in place. They were a powerful sight.

Laciela looked up at them and glimpsed the future. Little bairns running and playing, three of them, all strong like their parents, and gifted as well. And they would change the world. And who was Laciela to stop that from happening? Only a mother.

"Only... I did what I did out of love... I love you my dearest daughter... always..." Laciela felt Death circling, and shut her eyes, letting herself fall back slightly on the bed. Before her head touched the pillow, she felt her own mother greet her to take her beyond. And so ended the reign of Laciela the Priestess. Aria was in shock at first, but then understood. Her mother's cycle was complete, and her body slowly shimmered out of existence, which was their way of passing. She was now entering the second phase in her life cycle, leaving behind her maiden days. She was now a priestess. She looked to her lover-and-mate and smiled.

"My darling Tristan... now that you're free... what should we do first?"

Tristan's eyes darkened as he growled and scooped her up. "I've always wanted to bend you over a kitchen table. Let's start there."

And so, began a new love story.

12