Desires Exfoliated

Story Info
A wife cheats on her husband with a guy younger than her.
5.1k words
3.43
143.2k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blue_all
blue_all
82 Followers

The following story was written by a friend and he asked me to edit it and post it. Your feedbacks are welcome which will help him to write further parts to this story.


Shweta entered the elevator standing there thoughtless. Her growing fascination had put her in many such absent minded situations. Realizing she had been standing in the lift she hit the 12th floor button. She forced her mind to dwell on the dinner plans for her family.

'Veg or Non – Veg....... Veg or Non – Veg......' she asked herself.

On reaching her floor she opened the door and entered her vacant house. Tossing her gym gear on the nearby desk she walked towards the window. She lined her sight to the building across the road to the 7th floor and saw that her husband was still in his cabin working. She could make out that his tie was loose and a couple of buttons undone to get some extra oxygen.

'As usual he is going to be late tonight'. She thought.This had been the case for months now. Rohan had immersed himself deeply in his work. He worked late and sometimes he would just sleep in his office if he got too tired, late and had a lot of work. He was a great provider but recently he had lost his sexual desires. At least that is what Shweta thought.

Shweta pulled her sweaty top over her head and untied her lycra-track. She guided her tracks down her silky smooth legs until they piled at her ankles. She stepped out of them and bent downwards to pick them up.

For any guy that was a sight to behold. Shweta stood in her hallway in her sports bra and panties. She ran her fingers over her pussy. Her prolonged arousal had made her panties wet even more than her sweat did to her top. She needed a release. Removing her sports bra and panties she entered her bathroom. She entered the glass cubicle in her bathroom and started the water in the tub. Adding the salts and the soap she immersed herself in the warm water.

Shweta's mind wasted no time for her bodily desires as it guided her right hand to her crotch. She guided her palm though her closed angled thighs and reached her pussy. Her left hand lay across her chest on her right breast while her left elbow gently cupped her left breast. Her fingers gently tweaking her hard nipples. Shweta's pussy was in heat. She started moaning as soon as her right hand rubbed her engorged lips. While massaging her pussy lips with her forefinger and ring finger she parted her lips to raise the hood of her clit. With her middle finger Shweta frantically rubbed her clit. It was not going to take her long. She bit her lower lip, tightly closing her eyes her thoughts drifted off to her recent obsession. Her right hand, underwater, rubbed involuntary on her pussy in small circles. The warm water and the salts worked miracles on her body. She quickly approached her orgasmic bliss.

Shweta came hard in the water of her bath tub. Her legs clasped each other as her thigh vice gripped her right wrist at her pussy under the warm water. Her left hand clenched her right boob till her knuckles went white. Shweta's head fell back in content as she steadily came down from her orgasmic high. Once content she quickly bathed and got ready.

Shweta prepared the dinner and called up her daughter at her in-laws on 11th floor below. Richa her daughter was 5 yrs. old. She mostly stayed with Rohan's parents whenever Rohan and Shweta were at work or when Richa was not with her parents.

After her daughter had her dinner and went off to sleep, Rohan came home. After her orgasm in the bath tub, Shweta had released some pent-up pressure but she needed a cock in her pussy. She needed to feel a cock penetrating and plowing her pussy. After dinner Shweta literally dragged him to the bed and rather, she fucked Rohan enthusiastically. Rohan came in his wife's pussy.

Rohan had established himself very well in recent years. He owned a designing business. He had brought up a complete floor on a commercial complex across the road. Shweta worked as a consultant and then later joined her husband business. She worked for just couple of hours before returning home. After taking care of her daughter's needs Shweta would be free as a bird.

At late evening Shweta would head off to her gym. The gym was at walking distance so she never took transport. Shweta always had a very high libido. Her cravings were and wild and crazy. During the years after her marriage Shweta curbed her instincts. But old habits die hard. She loved the attention she got from her younger counter parts. She loved to look around, especially Raj.

Raj was from Shweta's gym, she had developed a crush on him in last few weeks. In recent times her crush had transformed into obsession. She had fantasized fucking him many times. She just wanted to have him somehow.

Raj worked in a software company. He had noticed Shweta stealing stares at him many times but was not sure of confronting her. He knew she was married so he did not want to mess things up. Besides, his girlfriend would certainly not approve of it. Vidya and Raj liked each other. It seemed their relationship was heading towards the right direction.

In the gym Shweta seemed to find an opportunity to be with Raj. But even when she did all she could do was smile at him.

It was Diwali. Rohan was as usual in office while Shweta was returning from her gym. She came to a four way cross road and to her luck saw Raj on his bike parked aside and talking on his cell phone. Raj ended his conversation and turned around. Unexpectedly he saw Shweta coming towards him.

"Hi", she asked

"Hi", Raj replied.

Shweta was actually very happy to start the conversation with him.

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh I got locked out. My family has gone out and will be coming either late midnight or tomorrow morning and I forgot to get my set of house keys before I left for the gym."

"Oh! That's terrible. What are you going to do tonight then?"

"My friend should be back home by 11 or 12. I'll crash at his home later then."

"It's still 2 ½ hours to 11. What are you going to do till then? You can come to my home and stay till then. I am sure you would be hungry too after the workout."

"Actually yes I am and today seem to be my bad luck day. I didn't carry any money too as I don't bring my wallet to the gym. But thanks for the offer. I think I would be bothering you'll if I accept it"

"You are in a pickle alright. And no, it would not be a problem. I insist that you come."

"Okay. Where do you stay?"

"Oh just down the road, in the Everest skyscrapers."

"Really? Which building? I stay in the same complex in ES2. It is strange that I never saw you."

"Really. I stay in ES4."

"Oh that's why we never met. You must be taking gate 1 for exit while I mostly use the gate at my end."

"Yes. That's a funny little coincidence."

Raj and Shweta walked towards their colony. Their buildings were located around 200 meters apart with a play-park in between. But the entrances to their respective buildings were located on the opposite side of the park. As a result privacy was maintained efficiently.

Raj and Shweta walked down to her building. Shweta's glee was like a school girl but she hid it well. Raj parked his bike and followed Shweta to the elevator. Trying to avoid the awkwardness he asked started another conversation.

"Who stays with you?"

"My husband and my daughter. My mother-in-law and father-in- law stay a floor below us."

"Nice. That's convenient."

"As a matter of fact is convenient for all of us."

The elevator hit the 12th floor and both of them got out. Shweta opened the door and let Raj in.

"Please be comfortable and make yourself at home. No formalities at all. I'll just check something out" she said.

Shweta went to her bedroom and first called up her in-laws. Her daughter loved to spend time with her grandparents as they spoiled her very much and like most of the time her daughter wanted to stay with her grandparents. She slept with them and Shweta or Rohan would then pick up her the next morning. Fortunately for Shweta, her daughter seem to be spending the night with her grandparents today.

Secondly Shweta called up Rohan and informed him about the situation. She asked him to some early hoping otherwise. Rohan didn't seem to mind it at all. In fact he joked to Shweta.

"What are you afraid of him?"

"Afraid of whom? That boy."

"Boy? How old is he"

"He must be around 4 – 5 yrs. younger than me." Shweta said relaxing Rohan's curiosity if he had any. She was just taking precautions.

"Oh! Really? I am rather busy today honey. It will take me at least 11 to be home."

"Okay then. Try to come early. Bye."

Shweta couldnt believe her luck. An hour ago she was hesitant to talk to Raj and right now he was sitting in her living room with no one home. Shweta was nervous but extremely excited. Just the prospect of being with Raj gave her a tiny orgasm. She went out in the living room again to Raj.

"Would you like something to drink Raj? Would you like some wine?"

"Yeah okay. That would be fine."

Shweta poured him some fine red wine which they kept specially for guests.

"Raj would you mind if I take a shower?"

"Oh no! Not at all. I know exactly how you feel. I too always need a shower at the earliest after the gym."

"You can have one after I am done." Shweta had put her plan to action. Despite having a perfectly good extra bathroom in the house Shweta told Raj to use her own. She took her fresh garments and entered the bathroom. Her towel fell on the ground and she bent at her hips to pick it up hoping to give Raj a good view of her shapely rear.

Raj did get a good view but he quickly turned his sight showing that he didn't care.

Shweta entered the bathroom and started the shower. The wine had loosened Raj's inhibitions and Shweta's naïve yet effective gimmick with her rear did trigger him up. As he heard the shower run he imagined Shweta's naked body wet under the shower. He imagined her boobs getting wet as the water cascaded down her body onto her pussy and down her well-formed legs.

Raj's dick certainly became hard as it caused him a lot of discomfort down there. His dick was yearning to be free from the confinements. Had it not been for his jockstrap, his erection would be sporting a prominent tent in his tracks.

Shweta had finished her shower. She wore her bra and a tight top which would show her curves and have an effect on Raj. Down below she just wore cotton shorts and choose to go commando.

She came in the living room. Raj readjusted his seating trying to find a comfortable position which would give his aching hard rod some relief in his gym gear.

"Raj would you like to take a shower?"

"I would but I am not sure. I don't want to cause any inconvenience to you guys."

"There is no inconvenience at all Raj. I don't mind it and I am sure Rohan would also not mind it. Please feel free and be absolutely comfortable to use it. I meant it when I said make yourself at home." Shweta said with a smile.

"Okay, if you say so. Thanks."

Raj always kept a spare t-shirt and a fresh boxer in his gym bag just in case if he decided to shower in the gym itself. He picked them out. Shweta guided him to the bathroom. Raj did have a slight idea about what was going on but he wasn't sure himself and decided to play along. He removed his clothes and gave breath of relief when he let his hard cock free from his jockstrap. He gave it a few quick jerks before he got into the shower. The wine had loosened up him a bit but the warm shower felt even better.

Meanwhile Shweta was getting nervous and excited outside. She was aroused to know that the guy she was hot for, for the last couple of months, is bathing in her house. Like Raj, she too imagined her him naked. Her imagination got better as she imagined his cock. Shweta just hoped that takes up all the bait she had laid out for him.

Raj finished showering and was drying himself. As he dried his hair he saw Shweta's panties and bra on the platform of the basin. He knew she had left them on purpose. He picked them up and they were moist. They were still a bit warm. His dick sprang to life again. His temptation got the better of him as he smelt them. Raj composed himself and got dressed. He wore his tracks over his boxers and his t-shirt. He got out of the bathroom drying his hair.

"Wow. That feels good. Thanks for letting me use it." He said to Shweta.

"No problem." She replied. "Sit down and have something to eat. I'll just come back"

Shweta went to the bathroom. She saw her undergarments stirred out of the position she had set. She knew Raj had held them.

Raj and Shweta had a light dinner.

"Thanks for the dinner Shweta. It was lovely."

"Would you like to have some more wine Raj?"

"Sure." Raj replied shrugging his shoulders.

She poured out some wine again and started talking to him.

"So Raj, are u a student or working somewhere."

"I am working for a software company. What about you? Are you working somewhere or busied yourself with the home chores."

"I assist my husband in the financial handlings of his company. I work for just a couple of hours tough. Most of the day I am free. Spend my time with my daughter and then you see me at the gym."

"Yes I do see you at the gym. But I think you see me more at the gym." Raj quipped.

Raj realized what he had said. He didn't know whether it was the mood or the wine or the sexiness of this beautiful wife in front of him. Raj didn't deter. In fact he decided to test the waters.

Shweta was too taken aback by this sudden comment. But she liked the turn their conversation was taking.

"I do?" she asked acting innocent. "Well you are a good looking man. And I am sure it's not just me looking at you. There are other girls as well."

"Yes, there are. But not the way you look."

Shweta moved in closed to Raj. She had tried to seduce Raj this whole time. She decided to take the leap of faith. She asked him. "What if I do stare at you Raj? Does it turn you on?" Raj was not going to back out. He too moved in closed to her. He moved in closer to her. Their breathing became heavier. He could feel Shweta's breathing on his lips. It made him horny to feel her body heat radiating.

Till now Shweta had much control of the situation where in Raj was unsure of the unfolding. He decided to take control. It was the moment of truth. Either both of them get to have their way with each other or nothing never. Raj signaled Shweta to advance. She leaned forward as Raj began to passionately whisper into her ears.

"Yes Shweta it does turn me on. Right now too I am very tuned on. So much that I just want to suck your lips into mine right now. I want to rip off that top and bare your breasts. I want to hold you right now and suck your nipples. But I am not sure whether you want me to, Shweta. Do you? Tell me Shweta do you want to feel my lips on your nipples? Do you want to feel my tongue running on your nipples?"

Raj's whispering into her ears and the wine made her weak. She was herself not sure what she wanted. Whether she wanted to go the distance or never feel what she had been obsessing about for the past few months. Her desires had overpowered her thinking. Her nipples were hard underneath and her body craved for a male touch. It didn't matter to her who it was but she needed it. All Shweta could muster up was a muffled approval.

"Uh-huh."

Raj again confronted her. "Then say it Shweta. Tell me what you want."

Shweta whispered back to Raj. "I want to kiss you Raj. I want to feel your touch. I want to feel you inside me. Please fuck me Raj. Please fuck me."

Raj needed no further saying. He backed off a bit to make a piercing eye contact with Shweta. He wanted to make her know the sinister boundary she was about to cross. And he knew from her breathing that she wanted to cross it ever so eagerly. Raj's left hand slid behind her neck. His thumb was gently but firmly massaging the cusp of her neck and head. He brought her towards him, tilted her head a bit and placed his lips on hers. Shweta gave in completely at his first touch. She surrendered herself to Raj letting him take control.

Raj sucked in her lower lip like a candy and sucked on it. He smothered his lips onto her. Their kissing made sloppy slurps and they contested to devour each other. Raj's' tongue wandered into Shweta's mouth. Her tongue wrestled back with his.

Raj took his wine glass and brought it to her lips. He gave her a sip and then trailed the edge of the glass from her cheeks to her neck. He tilted his glass and trickled the wine on her neck. It streamed down her neck, through her cleavage dousing her top at stomach. Moving downwards Raj splashed some wine over her boobs. The top became translucent and clung to her contours. Raj emptied his glass on Shweta's crotch. Her pussy lips were outlined notifying Raj that she was bare below.

Raj placed his glass down as he moved over Shweta. She slid down along the left hand rest of the couch. Raj hovered over her as she continues kissing Shweta all over. He nuzzled her neck as with light strokes he licked of the remaining wine off her neck. He moved over right breast. Shweta's chest was breathing heavily bobbing prominently. On her way up he caught her right nipple in his lips. He sucked on it thought the cotton fabric. He sucked in the wine from the fabric. His tongue could feel Shweta's hard nipples poking. Slowly his right hand moved south between her legs. He tracked his fingers along the length of her pussy lips. He ran his middle finger lightly over her slit. He teased her as Shweta tried to get more of his contact on her pussy. She raised and twirled her pelvic regions to find more of Raj's hand.

Raj trailed his tongue up her neck trying to lick off all of the wine and then back down. His mouth rested on her left nipple. He proceeded to suck on her left nipple, sucking her fabric dry. Raj guided his right hand through Shweta's right leg of her shorts. Raj's fingers spent some time rubbing Shweta's nub. And then with a sudden intrusion, Raj inserted his middle finger knuckle deep in her pussy. Shweta was taken aback by this as she breathed into Raj's hair which she pressed against her left breast while he nursed on her nipple.

Slowly and steadily Raj slid his finger in and out of her pussy. Shweta's pussy was very wet by now. Raj pulled out his finger. Shweta could see it glistening with her juices. As Shweta made an eye contact with Raj she felt a little embarrassed to see herself so wet for someone other than her husband. And the bit of embarrassment aroused her even more. Raj sucked in the finger as if to show Shweta that he was having a sweet candy.

"Wow! You are sweet." He said.

With a swift motion Raj removed his t-shirt and loosened his tracks. He stood there in his boxers. His dick was hard forming a tent. Shweta was longing to feel Raj's dick. She moved up from the couch and reached for his boxers. She slid it down and there it was. Shweta was proud that she had such an effect on Raj. She pulled sown Raj's boxers and held his hard cock. Her stomach tingled as she felt his hot rod in her palm. She gave a few short jerks as her face approached his manhood. Her sexual instincts took over and she guided its head in to her mouth. It felt naughty and dirty as she realized that she has a hard dick of a young guy in her mouth which did not belong to her husband. Shweta's mouth engulfed Raj's dick in her mouth. Her tongue ran over the surface of his cock. She licked the underside feeling the veins of his hard on. Her hands cupped his balls and she tried to take him deep.

"Look at me." Raj said.

Shweta looked up at Raj. No sooner did she make an eye contact with him she felt a torrent of different emotions run through her. Without breaking her eye contact with Raj, Shweta bobbed on his manhood.

blue_all
blue_all
82 Followers
12