Desires of the Soul

Story Info
Romance story about a boss and his secretary.
1.4k words
4.02
15.9k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abrowne
abrowne
3 Followers

The office was quiet; just the whining of the air condition turning on made any noise. People milled around, going about their business. Out in the main area of the publishing house, a printer ran. Angela stood with her back to the office door. Her boss, Jack Leman, stood in his doorway watching her ass sway when she moved. Angela was wearing a tight gray pencil skirt and a deep blood red blouse tucked in and light gray pumps. Her tanned legs glimmered in the sharp lighting. As she moved around the office, Jack's eyes followed her succulent ass. Angela knew Jack was there, though she continued to ignore him, hoping he would go back into his personal office. She kept busy putting files away. Jack owned one of the larger publishing firms in Ohio; Angela had had a thing for Jack when she first started working for him, but after a year of mooning after him and not getting a response, she continued working with him without any quips.

Jack knew Angela wanted him. Even now, when she pretended she didn't. He wanted her from the moment he saw her. The first thing that caught his attention was her long tanned legs. He could still remember what she wore the first day they worked together. She wore this short little black skirt and a blue V-neck tank-top blouse. She had blue with black pumps on too. Sexy little things, that was damn sure. Jack thought about those shoes every time he fantasized fucking her. In his mind's eye, those pumps were up in the air, bouncing. He turned and went into his office. He knew he couldn't stand in the doorway all day. He had to get some work done. He was hoping he could corner her before the end of the day.

The day continued to be slow. Angela finished her files and was packing up to go home. She managed to talk to Jack once during the afternoon, for lunch. She began to straighten up her belongings on her desk when Jack came up behind her. "Angela, I need you," Jack slid a hand around her waist. Angela stiffened and tried to side step out of his reach, but Jack kept a forceful hold of her. "What is it that you need my help with?" Angela's husky voice whispered. Standing the way they were, in heels, Angela came up to Jack's shoulder. She knew that if, more like when he got her out of them that she'd only be at his chest. Still holding her waist, Jack guided her to his personal office. Once inside, he stepped away. Watching him close the door, she stood still waiting for some instruction. Jack stood by the door a moment, just looking at Angela's sexy, curvy, athletic body. "So what is it that you need," Angela asked when Jack walked over to his long dark oak wood desk. Large windows placed in the wall behind him, showed a bright pink, orange and yellow sky, with the sun setting. Leaning against his desk, facing her, Angela's gaze went directly to Jack's crotch and noticed how hard he was. She looked away from him until she knew she wasn't blushing anymore.

"I just wanted to make sure everything is going well. You've been with me for the last three years and I know that I haven't spoken to you, on a personal level, but I wanted to keep a professional relationship." Angela caught how he said wanted, as in past tense, as in he wanted her now. Well to damn bad, he lost his chance after last years Christmas party. She threw herself at Jack; made a complete fool of her while she was drunk. He was a gentleman, escorted her to his car and drove her home. Once they got there, he took her keys and helped her in. Since then, she never tried to have any other type of relationship besides a professional one. Even now, remembering it made her angry.

"I'm fine, thank you. I was actually getting ready to go home for the day and maybe go out tonight." Angela tried not to let on to the lie. She thought that Jack would get the hint and let her leave.

"Oh, well then I guess you want to leave. You are happy with things here; I'm not working you too much, am I? Angela stood in the middle of Jack's office, gripping her hands nervously.

"Yes, everything is well. You are giving me enough work to keep me busy, Sir."

"'Sir' is for my father. You can call me Jack, Angela. I'm just asking because I noticed you were packing some files in your bag."

Moving her hands apart, she began to run them over her skirt repeatedly. "I like to make sure I have all the right information for the editors, makes their jobs easier." Jack smirked when he noticed Angela's nerves. "Well, I'll let you go. Good night and have fun if you do decide to go out tonight." Jack stood straight from his desk and moved behind it.

"Thank you Si-Jack. Have a good night too." Angela walked back to her office, grabbed her bags and continued out of the building before Jack could stop her again. The jerk probably she was lying and was thinking his mousey little secretary's pathetic. Reaching her car, Angela tossed her bags in the back seat, slammed into the maroon sedan and sped off with thoughts of Jack running through her head.

What the mousey little secretary didn't know was that he was angry. He was angry that she would be going out tonight, probably going out to be wild with another man. He wanted her to be wild and carefree with him and only him, all night long. He even tried to get her to open up to him personally, but then he saw the anger in her molten brown eyes. He guessed she'd remembered the Christmas party from last year. Jack wanted her so bad, she felt amazing in his arms. The only problem was there were tons of people around and he didn't want her to make a fool out of herself. Therefore, he took her keys, asked his twin brother to follow him and drove her home, where he escorted her to bed. God, he had wished she hadn't been drunk. Jack wanted to throw her down, lift her dress and fuck her. He wanted to fuck her right now. The moment he realized he couldn't hear Angela, Jack stormed out and left for the evening.

Angela sat straight up in her bed, looking over at her alarm clock. It was three in the morning. Breathing heavily, she waited to hear the same noise that woke her. When she heard the thudding again, she realized it was coming from her front door. Half awake, Angela got out of bed, her teddy falling to mid-thigh. She stumbled from her room and through the short hallway. Rubbing some warmth into her chilled arms, Angela walked to her front door and looked through the peephole. Her ex-boyfriend, Nick Jameson was standing there. He banged on the door again. Startled, Angela fell back onto the floor.

"I know you're here, com out and play with 'ole Nicky, you little bitch." Nick screamed through the door. Banging again, he mumbled something else, and then kicked the door. "I'm going to kick your fucking door down if you don't open it and let me in."

Angela scrambled up from the living room floor and ran back down the hall to her bedroom. She picked up her phone intending to call the police when she heard Nick start to yell again. She broke up with him a little over six months ago, but every once in awhile he'd come around just to scare her, which he was good at doing. Nick would get angry and would end up hurting her if she didn't do something right and she'd have to hide bruises from Jack the next day. She was terrified. Looking down at the phone, she called her boss's home number.

"Hello?" Jack answered drowsily.

"Jack, I'm sorry for calling so late, but I'm terrified." She heard Nick slam into the thick wood door.

"What? Is the wind―"

"This is serious. Nick's here and he's drunk."

"So, call the police, not me. I can't help you." Jack rolled over in bed and as he was about to hang up the phone, he heard her scream. Sitting straight up in bed, he yelled into the phone, "Angela? Angela, what's going on? Angela?" He heard the phone fall and she didn't answer. Jack heard a male voice yell, struggling and then nothing. Nakedly jumping from bed, Jack dressed and called the police to meet him at Angela's home.

abrowne
abrowne
3 Followers