Desires Opening

Story Info
A night when Master opens my desires.
3.7k words
3.96
46k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slave naia
slave naia
49 Followers

The room is dark and cold. Only the moonlight and some well placed candles light the room. Soft music is playing in the background. The scent of His masculine cologne is scenting the room. Not overpowering but just enough to make me catch my breath. I walk into the room slowly, as if I am in a haunted house, not sure what lies ahead of me. I am dressed in a short skirt and white t-shirt as he requested. My calves are plump from the black high heel shoes that adorn my feet. I feel sexy at that moment. A heat rush comes over me. I glance around the room to see Him sitting in the corner, sipping a glass of wine. The flicker from one of the candles shines off of his glasses making it hard to see if He is looking at me or not even acknowledging that I am in the same room as He. He says not a word to me, and I stand there not making a sound. My arms in front of me, hands laced entwined with each other. My head is lowered, and at that moment I feel like a little school girl. Just like he wants me to feel.


He snaps His fingers and my head raises. Just like he had told me about. Gave me my list of rules. When he snaps I may raise my head and look at him. I am proud that I remembered. He does not rise at all. Stays seated in his chair, comfortable and relaxed. He stares at me for the longest time, but I do not fidget. I stand perfectly still like a statue. A million thoughts run through my head. What is he going to do next, what does he want from me? He slowly rises from His chair and walks to the stereo. The soft music turns to a louder more seductive sound. The beats make me want to move my feet but I do not move. I simply await for his voice telling me what to do.

He sits back down in one swift movement. His head lifts up a tad and a deep growl escapes his lips.

"Dance for me, like a stripper would dance"

I quickly move towards him, nervous and sweating. With my back turned toward him I begin to dance. Closing my eyes I try to feel the music. Feel in from my head to my toes. Focusing on my breast and my pussy. Trying to relax and dance so it pleases him. I lick my red lips softly as my breasts brush against his chest. A small moan leaves my lips and he slaps my face. His large hands and fingers spread devouring my cheeks.

"This is not for you cunt. You will not show any satisfaction. The next sound that leaves those pretty red lips will be gagged and duct taped shut. Do you understand??"

I softly let out a "Yes Master" without raising my eyes.

"Good little girl, that is Daddys good girl. Continue"

My hips sway to the music, as I slowly grind my ass against him. Bending over, head towards my feet, my ass grinds harder against his cock and I feel it swell underneath of me. My pussy growing wet underneath of me. I feel dirty but crave so much more. My bare ass exposed and fucking him over his pants, he smacks it hard. I almost lose my balance as the gravity of the blow knocks me over.

He caresses my ass with my warm hand and I grind until he pushes me off. Straightening his leg he lifts his pant leg up and look at me.

"Are you horny little girl?"

I look up at him not knowing what to say.

"I asked if you were a horny little bitch dear? Can you not answer that?"

My back to him, I let out a soft sound.

"Yes Sir"

"When I speak to you, you answer right away, with out hesitation. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master, I understand"

"Cunt"

The silence overwhelms me. He says it again.

"Cunt, that is what you will call yourself. Not I or me, but cunt. That is what you are and that is what you will call yourself."

"Yes Sir" I say without hesitation.

"Good girl, now say it"

"Cunt" I say as I clear my throat.

"Say I am a little horny cunt. This cunt wants daddy to fuck it"

I clear my throat again and start to sweat.

" This cunt wants daddy to fuck it, this cunt is a horny little one Sir"

He reaches up and pets my head as I lean into his touch

"Good little girl"

His voice deepens and becomes serious. It does not have any emotion in it. Just straight and to the point.

"Now dear little one. See this leg?"

I look and see that his pant leg is raised up.

"Yes Master"

"I want you to hump it, like a horny dog. Do you understand?"

"I understand"I say softly

He gets up without a sound. I do not watch him walk away. My eyes never leave the floor. My heart beats very fast as I wonder where he has went. It seems like forever as I hear him reenter the room. He sit back down in his chair. Runs his fingers through his hair and takes a long drink of his wine. Stands up and pull my head back with my hair. Feeding me wine from his mouth, he kisses me deeply as it trickles down my throat. I thank him profusely.

"Thank you Master, Thank you for feeding me"

He says nothing, just remains quiet.

"Now you will be gagged my girl, it will be kept in place with duct tape. You are a cunt, refer to yourself as that. That is all you are worth. Since you can not seem to remember that perhaps this will"

My eyes lower in shame as he places the cock gag in my mouth and duct tapes it in place. Walking across the room he digs in my purse finding the red lipstick that I put on for the night. Drawing red lips on the surface of the duct tape he kisses it. I am scared, yet I feel very loved and wanted.

"Now, back to what we were trying to do before you were so stupid to remember. Fuck and hump my leg like a good little puppy would do."

He props his foot up on the foot stool, raising his pant leg once again. I straddle his leg. Each foot carefully placed on each side of the footstool. My pussy lips open up and I lower myself down on his leg. The sudden rush of air hits my pussy and feels good. I begin to hump his leg slowly. Embarrassed I do not give it my all. Lightly fucking my pussy on his leg. He watches me, but does not say anything. I fuck it for a few minutes in the silence. He quickly takes his leg off the footstool and begins to laugh as I fall on my ass to the floor.

"that is all you can do? If this is how bad you fuck, you aren't worth much to me tonight. Now lick up your nasty pussy juice off my leg horny bitch."

I lick his leg hungrily licking my juices off of his leg. I am embarrassed and my head lowers deeper into the floor. He rips the duct tape off quickly and I let out a muffled scream. The cock gag in my mouth as spit runs down my chin. He removes it and lifts my head up.

"Ahh....nothing like seeing a whore drool through her gag. Tell me what you are"

he says stern as he pulls my head back with my hair

" This cunt is a whore Master, she is a horny cunt"

"Say it again, tell me what you are. Tell me what you are worth baby girl"

"This cunt is worth nothing more then to fuck Master. This cunt is horny all the time and only wants to please you Master"

He smiles and drags me to the bed with hair still in hand. Pushes me on the bed and my breasts hit the bed hard. My tummy pressing against the soft comforter.

"Now little cunt, you will take what I tell you to. You are here to please me, and you will be doing that tonight"

"Yes Master" is muffled through the blanket.

He covers my eyes with a dark blindfold and puts what feels like headphones on my ears. They are thick and I can not hear anything. The silence is almost overwhelming. I feel a sharp pain on my backside and it startles me. He hits me several times hard against my ass and I whimper like a little child. He comments on it, as he takes the headphones off my ears.

" Just like I want you little cunt, whimpering and beaten"

"Yes Master" I manage to escape my lips.

He continues to beat me for over an hour and my body aches under his touch. He takes the headphones off my ears and flips me over like I am dead weight. Even the once soft blanket underneath of me feels like sandpaper as it prickles under my bottom and back. My thighs are on fire and I moan as I situate myself.

"Spread your pussy lips wide for me, I don?t mean just a little cunt, spread them wide and open so I can see the core of that pink pussy"

I gather the lips of my pussy with my fingers and open it as wide as it can go. He right away dive his face into me, but not to give me pleasure. He bits hard on my clit and I whimper in silence. As he releases his teeth, I can feel the blood rush back into my pussy and it hurts so bad my eyes begin to water with tears.

"What a dirty little cunt this is. Smells of sex and lust. What a whore you are, let me get my camera and take pictures of this dirty cunt"

He comes back quickly and begins to snap pictures. A million flashes all at once. He takes them of my pussy and my face drenched with tears and running mascara. My blouse is ruffled but still on, and My heels are still in tact. He doesn't bother to strip me and I think how odd that is . Then start to understand that he doesn?t care to see my body, he only wants to use me and take as he wishes. A strange but calming feeling of being of service comes over me. It is deeper then I have ever felt before. I finally feel home.

My thoughts suddenly shaken and interrupted by his fingers entering my pussy. Not one, not two but four. Slamming hard into me with no thought for how it makes me feel. He fucks me dry and hard.

"You are not worth a damn you little whore" He says harshly as he begins to take more pictures.

"Look at that little cunt. play with your clit for me. Let me see those little red polished fingers play with it"

I play with it hard, and want to cum but don't. I know he would not allow me anyway. My fingers pump my now swollen clit as I hear the camera click. My face is flushed and hot. I let out soft moans underneath my breath, only to catch myself from moaning out loud. Knowing that he will beat me if I make a sound.

He spits upon my fingers and into my pussy. I am humiliated, yet it turns me on and my pussy grows with anticipation more and more. Spit after spit my pussy becomes soaking wet, and I am soaking up the blanket underneath me. He fucks me hard with his entire hand yet I lay perfectly still. He laps up the spit that has now devoured my pussy, biting hard on my clit until tears once more stain my face. He comments on my pussy several times over the next hour. Taking pictures and fucking me hard until I am raw and sore.

He grabs my face and pulls me toward the table that it cleared off. All but a bowl lays in the center of it.

"On all fours cunt. I want to see that pussy spread open wide. I want that ass high in the air. I do believe it is time to fuck it now."

I spread my legs as far as they can go, and it strains my hips. I feel him spread my ass cheeks apart and I tense up. He smacks me for it and I try to relax my muscles. I feel a hard object slide into my ass as I clinch my muscles around it. He shoves it in farther. I am not sure what it is, but it hurts and feels nice at the same time. I feel what seems to be hair down on my legs. I glance back out of the corner of my eye and see horse hair escaping my ass. I am the most humiliated I have ever been as my head hangs lower in embarrassment. He begins to finger my pussy hard again. I suddenly feel something cold up in my pussy and I whimper out loud. I hear him laugh from behind me.

"Look at yourself whore" he says in between his laughter.

I turn back and see a beer bottle hanging out of my pussy. He is holding onto it with one hand. My cheeks suddenly become flushed and my breath quickens. The coldness slides in and out several times and I find myself bucking up against it, proud that I am pleasing him. Turned on my the humiliation of it all. He stops suddenly as I feel myself bucking the air. The bottle is out and my pussy is sore and stretched out.

"Get up little cunt"

I rise off of the table, my knees weak and sore. I stand there, tired and worn out. Proud that I am pleasing him.

"Look at you little cunt. Having a tail out of your ass. Your ass red and bruised. You look so pretty standing there, in your little girl skirt and heels. Follow me. Crawl on your hands and knees like a puppy dog. Take that bowl from the table and put it in your mouth."

I get on my hand and knees on the floor, putting the bowl in my mouth. He kicks me from behind, leaving an imprint on my ass.

"Crawl little girl, you are not moving fast enough"

I crawl faster and the bowl slips out of my mouth. Droll all over my chin. He kicks me hard and I fall to the ground. My face buried in the plush carpet. He places his boot over my face and smashes it in even further

Into the floor. He yells in a angry voice.

"What a bad slut you are. You can not even keep that in your mouth. For that cunt you will only be allowed one lick from that bowl, after I cum in it. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master, this lowly horny cunt understands"

"Very good" he says in a pleased voice.

Now up, and lets try this again"

I get up on all fours and start to crawl to the bedroom, he points toward the bathroom and I follow his direction. The floor is tile and hard. My knees ache and I can not wait to stand. My pussy juice is streaming down my leg and he notices.

"Lay in the bathtub cunt, let me clean up that juice on your thighs."

I get up shaking off the bathroom floor and almost can not stand. He helps me to my feet and helps me into the bathtub. My head is spinning as I feel all sorts of emotions. Used, sore.. Loved.

"Spread that cunt open again for me, let me see how red and swollen it is"

"Yes Master" I say softly into between breaths.

My pussy is spread wide open once again, and the tail from the plug lays in the bottom of the tub. Pushing in farther as I relax more. I feel it, as if it was reaching my belly. It hurts but I find myself squirming in the tub hoping I can move so it fucks me. I close my eyes and begin to fuck the air as he licks the juice off of my thighs and in my pussy.

" That is it little cunt,fuck the air.Let me see you fuck the air." He laughs and watches my pussy close up. His nose almost touches me but he just stares. Watching it twitch, wanting to cum.

"you are such a horny little girl. Wanting to fuck all the time. That pussy stays wet all day long, just waiting for me to fuck it. I have never seen such a horny little girl in my life."

"we are going to name your pussy little girl. It has a mind of its own and needs a name. We will call it kitty, and I will ask about it all the time. You will pet it often and talk to it. Telling her it is okay that I touch it. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master, this cunt understands"

"So I want you to pet your kitty, talk to it. Tell it that it is okay that Masters pees on it. Kitty is thirsty, she is dirty and wants some of masters urine"

I hesitate. I am embarrassed and don?t know what to say. My heart is beating fast in my chest. Oh god I think?how can I do this? Talk to my pussy? I swallow hard and try to speak but nothing comes out.

"do what you are told little girl. you are a good girl, you can do it. Talk to that sweet pussy for me. Just close your eyes."

I lay my head back and close my eyes. Keeping my pussy lips wide open. I hear him talk to it? kitty? He calls it by name. Telling her how horny she is. How dirty she is, how she wants to be fucked. I keep my eyes closed and do not feel him anymore. It is quiet and I softly start to talk to her.

"It is okay kitty, Daddy wants you. Let him take you. You are horny I know. But if you are good, daddy will give you what you want."

I talk to her as if I am calming her. Telling her it is okay. I start to stroke her softly. Sinking into my own world. Just me and her. I am startled by the warmth that over comes my pussy and fingers. I look up and see him standing over me? cock in hand peeing all over my pussy.

"That is it kitty, take a drink. Take all of Daddy in. I know you are thirty and hungry. It is okay little pussy, drink it up."

My pussy starts to twitch and I moan out loud. I am in my own little world and catch myself thanking Master over and over again. Thanking him for giving kitty a drink. For calming my desires for doing the same for her. I can not stop staring at his cock. Hard and thick, pulsating. I know he wants me. But why hasn't he asked for it? Why has he not tried to fuck me? I understand that he does not care if I cum. But why not him?

He finishes urinating on my pussy and leans down to kiss my forehead. My hair is matted against my face with sweat and I lean into him.

"Now little girl. Crawl onto the bed. You have been very good tonight"

Silently I move towards the bed, it looks so inviting. My body is sore and I can not wait to lay down. I hurt as I lay upon it. He turns me over and takes the plug out of my bottom, kissing the now heavily bruised cheeks and thighs. After paying extra attention to the areas that are now oozing small amounts of blood he rolls me back over. He places the bowl, on my tummy and stands over me. His face is lovely in the candlelight as he strokes himself through orgasm. Cumming in the bowl laying on my tummy. He does not say a word, just moves silently. Putting my legs up in the air he begins to slowly slide his fingers into my pussy. One at a time as I spread it open once again for him. So he can see the pussy he loves so much.

I am proud at that moment . My body is sore as he slides his entire hand into me. I fuck his hand hard, bucking against it deep and long. Moans escape my lips as he whispers into my ear.

"Cum kitty. Baby girl make kitty cum for me"

I buck harder against him cuming all over his fingers and hands. He releases them and allows me to lick them clean. He kisses my forehead and tells me it is time for my reward. He places the bowl of cum on the floor next to his chair and I automatically kneel in front of it. My blouse is drenched with sweat and my feet ache from my shoes. My skirt is high above my ass now, and it is shown for him to see. He swats is lightly a few times.

"One lick of my cum baby girl. Then we will save the rest for another day."

I hungrily take one lick and push the bowl aside with my nose.

"Oh... look at that baby girl. You finally know your place"

He pets my head, as I lay at his feet.

"Go ahead and lick my boots cunt., you deserve that much."

I sensually lick the tips of his boots as he lays one across my neck. I am content, I am used as a slave should be. I am a whore, his whore. Most of all I am loved.

slave naia
slave naia
49 Followers