Desires Reborn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out and I took his cock in my hands and licked it back and forth. He milked it down and I sucked every last drop of his cum.

He pulled me to my feet and took me to his bed where he went down on my cock and gave me the ass busting blow job of my life while his fingers were buried in my ass. Afterward, we showered and lay together on the bed fondling each other.

"Thank you," he said.

"I'm not a kid any more Dave, and I wasn't sure I was reading your signals right but I knew what I wanted and I've watched you staring at me so was pretty sure that you wanted me at least once. I've got an anus that's throbbing right now but I'm happy. I wish you had been around when I went straight."

"Rich, I promise you," he replied, "you will never hear me call you my bitch and I will never treat you as one. You are my friend, my partner and my lover. You will never be my bitch."

We made love several times that night and the next morning and he insisted that I fuck him as often as I could. He loved my tight ass and the way I sucked him off.

We slept through the next day, showered, and went to the bar as though we'd been together forever.

The following day, I went to work, being careful not to let my new happiness show too much. When I got back to the suite that night, a new piano sat in the living room. That night, I listened to the "Moonlight Sonata" being played by a nude man with a hard on.

As he finished, I lay over the arm of the couch and he fucked me slow and beautifully until he filled me with his juice. We went to bed and I took him deep in my throat, while he sucked me dry. I fell asleep with his cock in my mouth and my finger up his ass.

12