Desires Sometimes Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We headed for the six thirty shuttle. The closer we got to the hotel the more tense I had become. Angie talked incessantly about her afternoon shopping and work.

Upon entering her suite, Felicia was there in a white mini length white terry cloth robe. My heart skipped a beat or two as she said, "Nice to see you again Miss Hollie. Drink this fruit juice. It will help calm your nerves. You can follow me to change into something comfortable like me."

I responded with, "Here are the clothes I borrowed." I turned to thank Angie for letting me use them but she was already gone.

When I entered a closet Felicia pointed to many robes and suggested I pick one that felt comfortable on me and sexy looking. I heard, "Be sure you are naked underneath. It will make for things going so much easier later. See you in the living room where we can select from the dinner menu."

I was thinking to myself what the hell am I doing and what have I gotten myself into as I stripped after finding a white silk robe that showed my legs and felt comfortable.

I walked into the living room with less tension than upon arriving. Felicia's drink was working. When I reached the living room they were discussing the menu. Felicia saw me and offered me another fruit drink and asked me to be sure to drink all of it.

Angelina then said, "Hollie let Felicia put your hair up in a pony tail while you finish the drink and select something to give you energy and stamina."

I did as she asked and made my selection but was told I needed protein and not salad. If I desired salad I should choose it as an appetizer but to have steak, sea food or chicken.

After making my new selection Felicia placed the order for serving at eight. I then heard, "Hollie sit and relax and watch Felicia and I please each other before dinner. After dinner we hope you will give us dessert."

I smiled, no longer tense and realizing that the drink was being effective and replied with, "Thanks, that will give me some coaching so I will not do something silly."

Felicia's height and heels made her mouth at same level as Angelina's tits. They approached each other smiling. Angie had to lean her head down to kiss Felicia as Felicia tilted her head back so their respective mouths could connect.

I sat on the floor with my legs tucked under me and leaned back so my back was resting on the sofa.

(Might be continued depending on feedback)

12