Desires Uncovered

Story Info
Hypnotist fulfills a shy virgin's wish by impregnating her.
2.3k words
4.47
163.6k
222
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catfacts
catfacts
131 Followers

He was in the middle of a session when he heard a knock on the door. He put his patient in a rest state and went downstairs to see who it was.

A young woman stood there awkwardly, staring straight at her feet.

"Hello," he said.

She didn't look up, but just shook her head quickly side to side.

"Can I help you? I'm in the middle of something."

She gulped and handed him a folded note. He looked her over with curiosity. She was young, probably somewhere between 18 and 22. She didn't have graceful beauty, but she was very cute. Her body was completely hidden under loose, frumpy clothes. She didn't seem very confident in her appearance, even though she was really quite pretty. He read the note.

It read: "My name is Rose Porter. You are the best reviewed hypnotist in the area. I need help being less shy. I can barely speak to anybody. I am very lonely. Please help me. I have money."

He looked to her from the note and back again, and thought for a moment.

"Rose," he said decisively, "I will help you. But I am in the middle of a session right now. Come back tomorrow at noon and I will work with you then."

She nodded and ran off. He chuckled a little and went back upstairs to finish his session.

The next day, the doorbell rang just before noon. He was ready for her. He brought her upstairs and had her sit on the couch.

Slowly he took her through his hypnotizing regimen. He made her regulate her breathing, and count backwards, and keep her eye on a single, moving object. His voice was soothing and authoritative. She quickly slipped under his control.

He asked her about herself, and soon she was opening up to him. She was a fascinating person. She was brilliant, and was in an accelerated program at the local university. At only 20 years old, she was well on her way to acquiring her Ph. D. in neuroscience. But her whole life she had suffered from debilitating social anxiety. Speaking to strangers was impossible, and speaking to people she knew was difficult. Public speaking was out of the question. But her dissertation was coming up and she was going to need to give a presentation. Also, she was incredibly lonely. She wanted better relationships with her family. She wanted friends, for once. And she wanted to make love.

They talked in depth during their sessions over a few months. He trained her to feel more calm when people spoke to her. As time went on, she became more comfortable with him even when she wasn't hypnotized. He could see that he was helping her. She told him of her newfound ability to communicate well with her family. She had even made a new friend in her program. She was very grateful to him.

But she still had too much anxiety to approach a man about romance or sexual desire.

He decided to go into that topic in more depth.

"Why do you want to be with a man so badly, Rose?" he asked.

"Touching myself isn't enough," she answered, her blunt honesty a result of how completely she was at his mercy.

"What do you want to do with a man?"

"I want to touch him, and have him touch me. I want him inside me. I want to have an orgasm and make a man orgasm."

"What are you afraid will happen if you ask a man to do this with you?"

"He will say no, and he will tell others that I asked him, and he will make fun of me."

"Have you tried dressing more nicely?"

"No, because then people will look at me."

"Why are you afraid of people looking at you?"

"They might think I'm ugly and laugh at me."

"Do you think you're ugly?"

She sighed. "Yes."

He was shocked. The more time he had spent with her, the more he had realized how much her awkwardness hid her beauty. When she was relaxed, she was devastatingly lovely. But she was never relaxed, except with him.

"What if I told you that you weren't ugly, Rose?" he asked, gently.

She shook her head. "I wouldn't believe you."

"You are going to believe everything I say, okay, Rose?"

She nodded obediently.

"You are beautiful," he said. "You are a sexual being. You are sexually attractive."

She nodded.

"How do you feel, Rose?" he asked, concerned, because she looked a little flushed.

"I feel sexual."

"Good," he murmured. "What do you want to do right now?"

"I want to be naked," she said, her voice thick with arousal.

He thought for a moment. He did want to see her naked. And this was her own idea. He decided to allow it.

"Take off your clothes, Rose."

She undressed quickly, throwing her lumpy clothes to the floor. Naked, she was divine. She was trim but curvaceous, with large, round, perky breasts, a small waist, and wide, sensual hips. He felt a stirring between his legs.

"You look wonderful, Rose. Do you feel beautiful?"

She nodded. "Yes."

"Good," he said with a smile. "What do you want to do now?"

"I want to have sex."

He wasn't prepared for this. His mind started racing. It had been a while since he had had sex. He was a very attractive man, but was married to his job, and spent too much time on his patients to have the energy to devote to a relationship. But he had been thinking about Rose since he first met her. Her sweet face, her quiet voice, her milky skin, and now he knew that her body was exactly what he desired. She had been talking to him about wanting to lose her virginity for a long time. But he knew she would not be ready quite yet, out in the real world. He would need to work on her for a while. And even then, she'd have to find the right guy. He knew she didn't want to wait that long. His cock was thick and hard and throbbing while he stared at her naked body before him.

He decided to ask her a few more questions.

"Who do you want to have sex with?" he asked, his heart beating quickly, anticipating her answer.

"You," she said matter-of-factly.

His stomach dropped. She wanted him. He needed to be absolutely sure.

"You want me to take your virginity?"

"Yes," she said, and he could see her breasts heaving, her nipples hard with desire.

This was more than he could bear. Suddenly, to his despair, he realized that he didn't have a condom. He would have to go out and buy one. He sighed with frustration.

"Would you like me to go buy a condom?" he asked her, getting up from the chair.

"No," she said, shaking her head, surprising him.

He looked at her, incredulous. "Why not?"

"I want your baby. I've been thinking about it since I met you."

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. "You want me to take your virginity and get you pregnant?"

She nodded. Before he knew what he was doing, he undressed. They stood there, naked, in the room together. She was hypnotized by his words, and he was hypnotized by her body.

"Tell me what you want," he growled, stepping closer to her.

"I want you inside me," she said, looking up at him like a trained puppy.

He kissed her and ran his hand between her legs. She was dripping with wetness. She really did want him. He brought his finger up and tasted it. She was sweet.

"Turn around and bend over," he commanded her.

She obeyed, turning and putting her hands on the couch, her back parallel with the floor, and her round ass in the air.

"Spread your legs."

She spread them wide, and he could see her pussy glistening with need for him. He licked her and she moaned.

"Beg for me," he told her.

"Please go inside me," she whimpered. "I need you inside me. I'll do anything. I need you. Please fuck me and get me pregnant."

He shivered. He couldn't believe how erotic this was.

"Are you nervous?" he asked.

She nodded. "Yes, a little."

He rubbed his cock against her wetness. Now it was her turn to shiver.

As he pressed into her, he decided to ask her more questions to distract her from the potential pain.

"Why do you want my baby?" he asked, groaning as he squeezed his thick cock into her incredibly tight virginity.

She squeaked as he pressed in, but answered. "Because you are intelligent, attractive, healthy, kind, and the perfect father for my child. And I want a child. And I'm almost done with my Ph.D., so by the time I give birth, I will be done with school."

He thrusted in a few more inches and groaned at how good it felt.

"Were you going to tell me this outside of our sessions?"

Another inch.

"No," she said, panting.

He pulled out a little and pushed those six inches back in, with a little over two more to go.

"Why not?" he asked, almost delirious with how wonderful she felt.

"You might have said no."

Her hips began to rock back and forth, beckoning the rest of his long cock inside her. He grasped her thighs with his large hands and thrust all eight inches of himself deep inside her. She cried out and moaned. He grinned.

"I'm going to tell you something, and I want you to tell me how you feel about it, okay?" he asked her, beginning to gently slide his length in and out of her.

"Okay," she moaned.

"I want to fuck you hard. I want to fuck my baby into you. How do you feel about that, Rose?"

She whimpered. "I like that."

With vigor, he began to fuck her wildly, making her scream as he plunged deep into her over and over, slamming his massive cock into her small hole. He reached his hand around and played with her clit as he fucked her, making her make noises that barely sounded human.

"Cum for me," he told her, and her body shook with her first orgasm.

She clenched around him, just when he thought that her pussy couldn't be any tighter, and it took an incredible about of willpower for him to not finish right then. He kept fucking her while she came, and decided to take a few liberties. He pulled back her hair with one hand and spanked her ass with the other. He made sure to pull her hair so she could see his face while he spanked her hard, over and over, his cock pumping in and out of her.

Her orgasm seemed to go on forever. Finally, he realized that he had to tell her to stop. But he laughed. He wasn't going to. He was going to let her orgasm continue until he was done. Keep her suspended in the climax of pleasure while he enjoyed her. He picked her up and flipped her over, keeping his cock inside her, and laid her down on the couch beneath him, putting her feet on his shoulders. Roughly, he pressed her legs against her chest, and his cock somehow moved even deeper inside her. She was in another dimension of reality, the pleasure consuming her completely. Her pussy continued to spasm around him as he fucked her violently, squeezing her breasts and sucking on her neck.

Finally, he could feel himself reaching an orgasm himself, one more incredible than any he had experienced before.

"Beg for my seed," he ordered her.

"Please fill me up," she choked out, overwhelmed by her continuous orgasm. "Fill my womb. I need your seed. Please. Give me your cum. I'm dying for it. Please." Her voice was desperate.

He groaned and pressed himself against her cervix as unholy pleasure overtook him and he spurted out seemingly endless, powerful, thick ropes of cum into her.

"Stop cumming," he told her gently, and watched her come back to earth as his seed filled her womb.

He kissed her again, and caressed her hair until he grew soft inside her, and his cum soaked entirely into her. He pulled out and had her sit on the couch.

"How do you feel, Rose?" he asked, sweaty and panting.

"Amazing," she said, smiling.

He had her get dressed, and then he put his clothes on. They sat in silence for a moment.

"Rose, when you wake up, you're going to remember this. You're going to be very happy about it. You're going to come back every day to do this again."

She nodded.

"You're going to let me fuck you without being hypnotized in the future. Does that sound good?"

"Yes," she gushed, nodding vigorously.

"That doesn't mean you have to stop being shy entirely. But you will be much better. We're also going to go on dates. We're going to get to know each other better so that we can be good parents to our child. Tell me that you understand."

"I understand."

"Close your eyes. You're going to wake up now, in 5...4...3...2...1."

She slowly opened her eyes again and looked at him as realization dawned on her about what had just happened. She looked embarrassed but also happy.

"It's okay, Rose," he said. "It was wonderful."

She blushed.

They stood up and walked to the door. Right before he opened the door for her, he leaned down and tilted her ear up to his mouth, placing a hand on her ass.

"I can't wait to fuck you again," he whispered into her ear, and squeezed her ass tight.

She squeaked. He opened the door and she looked at him with a nervous smile, and then bounded away. He smiled and watched her go.

catfacts
catfacts
131 Followers