Desires within Young Girls Ch. 03

Story Info
Sam spies Brandi masturbating and the tension builds.
1.2k words
4.22
89.3k
28

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Can You Say Cock Tease?

All of my life I've known my propensity, like most heterosexual men I suppose, for the sexual beauty of women. Since about the age of 14, maybe even 13, I have masturbated and fantasized about girls. And as hard as it is for mind to grasp, the feeling seems even more intense now in my 30s. Is it an early mid-life crisis that has intensified these feelings? Or is it the pheromones that Brandi and her young friends are secreting? By one definition, "Pheromones are naturally occurring odorless substances the fertile body excretes externally, conveying an airborne signal that provides information to, and triggers responses from, the opposite sex of the same species."

Whatever the case, I'm horny all of the time. Which only makes my experience with trying to be a responsible adult and parental unit to Brandi all the more difficult. It was easy when she was frumpy Brandi. Now it's damn near impossible. And what had been triggered by the spanking within both Brandi and me was sending me and her on a trajectory that I feared I could not stop and could only end in misery and tragedy.

It was made all the worse that night.

After Stephanie left, Brandi had gone to bed, and I was folding laundry. Within a few moments, I heard the soft cooing noise coming from her bedroom that I knew could only be the result of one thing. I moved a little closer and saw her door was ajar. I could just peek through the crack of the door in the dark hallway. A single light beside her daybed was on. My eyes widened as I saw Brandi bent over her daybed, knees on the floor with her panties pulled down around her thighs. Her thighs and knees pointed inward toward each other, while her calves and feet pointed out. This position kind of forced her round, tight ass to poke out as she frigged herself. Her fingers of her right hand were sliding in and out of her soaking little hole. The lighting made it even more erotic—one side of her body and ass were softly lit, while the other was shrouded in shadows. Her head was buried in a pillow on the bed and she was moaning and cooing a high-pitched, staccato groan.

With her right hand rubbing herself, her left hand came around and smacked her ass. Once, twice, three times, and then stopped. She moved her left arm back to prop and brace herself with her head still buried in the pillow.

"Ohhh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh." I could hear her muffled coos and moans as she rubbed and slapped herself.

Her fingers moved faster in and out of her little twat. I strained to see how much hair was around it or whether she kept it trimmed. It was hard to tell in the light, but I could see some blonde curls of pubic hair where her fingers were. They looked wet. Her little asshole looked almost hairless. She kept rubbing herself and poking her fingers inside herself. First one, then two, and then she tried to squeeze three of her fingers in her little cunt while her thumb moved around her asshole, rubbing the inner edges just around that little tight bung hole.

Within a few moments, she began to arch her back. She raised her head off the pillow and moaned and cooed pretty loudly, so much so that she grabbed the pillow with her left hand and tried to stifle and suffocate her moans. Her tits were pressed hard against the daybed, the round edges peeking out to the side of the mattress. I desperately wanted to see her nipples, but I couldn't as she had pressed them down in to the daybed.

She slowed her rubbing and pulled her now very wet fingers from her little hole. I stepped back slowly trying my best not to make a sound. I could still see through the crack in Brandi's door. She slowly stood up and turned toward the door, still rubbing herself between her legs. Not wanting to risk her seeing me, I quickly slipped down the hallway and crept quietly down the stairs. Did she catch a glimpse of me fleeting away? I couldn't be sure. I heard her come out of her bedroom and close the bathroom door.

I stood in the kitchen for a few moments trying to take in what I had just seen and heard. I thought about the conversation Brandi had with Stephanie. My cock was rock hard, straining to be set free. I thought about finding a place to go masturbate again, but thought better of it. Too risky. But it was clear to me now that I couldn't take this torment much more. I had never seen Brandi masturbate, and I never paid any attention to her soiled panties before. Now all I wanted to do was smell them and fuck her. The spanking had unleashed something in both of us. It was clear from the conversation with Stephanie that I had sparked some desires deep within her, and I just finished seeing her spanking and frigging herself!

What was I to do? I couldn't help myself. The heart wants what it wants. I don't want to scar Brandi. I don't want to hurt her. I love her. And now my love and lust for her, combined with her youthful beauty and innocence, and the taboo nature of what we are both flirting with are all coming together in one perfect storm that I fear will end very badly. I felt the heaviness of my tortured soul.

I decided to make some tea. After I had brewed and steeped it, I poured a large mug of the brownish liquid and suddenly realized another presence in the kitchen.

"Samuel?"

I turned as my thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Brandi's presence in the kitchen. She sometimes called me Samuel when I think she was happy I was around, rather than annoying her like she says I always do. She looked positively glowing—a warm redness in her cheeks, a cute smile on her face, and the freshness of a young girl after she has just showered and bathed. Her hair was still wet, and she was wearing a little nightie and cute white panties with lace around the top.

Was she teasing my cock?

"Oh, hey, sweetie. Are you ready for bed? It's getting a little late, don't you think? You've got school tomorrow."

At that moment, I was amused to think that I could carry on a normal conversation with my stepdaughter after I just saw her masturbate herself to orgasm.

And with her standing in front of me wearing next to nothing!

Am I in a parallel universe? Was she aware that I saw her frigging herself in her bedroom? Does she know how much a girl in panties and nightie looking like her can do to a man? Does she know her own power?

"I just came down to say good night. Is Mom coming back tomorrow?"

"Uhmm. Yeah. Yes she is. Tomorrow evening from her weekend conference."

"Oh. Okay. Well, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay, baby. See you tomorrow. Sleep well."

"K."

She started up the stairs, and I couldn't help following her to the foot of the stairs. I watched that oh so special treat—her round ass in those white, tight panties switching up the stairs, her long, lean legs lifting her up. I was cringing in pain.

"Oh, and Sam?"

"Yes. Brandi."

"I just wanted to say that I love you."

And with that she turned and walked quickly to her bedroom and closed the door.