Desiring Desirae Ch. 02

Story Info
Desirae Spencer takes the captain flying.
2.4k words
3.95
23.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desirae Spencer used the credit card entry system to get into her suite and stepped in. "Help yourself to a drink, Captain Cock," she grinned, "and when I get back from getting myself prettied up you'd better be naked on that bed and erect!"

I mixed myself a fuckin' huge Bacardi Gold and coke and was stripped and lying back on the bed before you could say "Permission to taxi"!

Like I said earlier, I'm no porno star, but I've got an eight-inch, circumcised cock that I've never had any complaints about, even from my bitch of a wife. I was stroking it to full hardness when I heard a voice from the bathroom.

"Nice cock, Captain Cock," she said and I drank in the most stunningly erotic sight I've ever seen. My favourite pornstar was framed in the doorway leading into the bedroom, the light playing on her lovely blonde hair, sort of haloing it, if you get my drift.

But it was the outfit that Desirable Desirae was wearing that had me reaching for the oxygen mask! I think it's what them lingerie catalogues call "play suits", 'cos you can play around in 'em without taking the fuckin' things off!

It was made of shiny red satin and the straps around her shoulders went to the cup section, only the cups lifted her lovely 34-inchers into great uplift without covering 'em!

Then, below the cups, a narrow strip of red gleamed down the middle of her torso to the panty part. The panties were cut high on her hips, but they ended where her light brown "landing strip" of fuzz started. Her pussy lips were gleaming in the light. She was wearing a pair of red platform shoes and those legs - like I said, much longer than "go on forever"!

Desirae swivelled to give me a rear view. There was just the straps around her shoulders, then this gorgeous expanse of back and the back of the panties, only when she bent over on display, as it were, I saw that the crotchless part came all the way back to reveal her tidy little puckered brown anus.

She walked to the side of the bed, smiling down at Captain Stupid, gawping like an idiot. Slipping out of her shoes, she said: "Well, Captain Cock, care to fly me?"

Then she was on the bed and in my arms and we were kissing. She was one of those "hungry" fuckin' kissers, as I call 'em, nibbling at my mouth, my ear lobes, my neck, my cheeks, giving me little pecks everywhere, then on my mouth, then she was shoving her tongue into my mouth.

For a moment I could hardly believe I was pashing with a pornstar, then I got a bit bolder and put my mouth on her left breast. It was firm and it was a bigger mouthful than I'd ever guessed from her website pictures (that's 'cos, as she explained later, while she's 34-inches, she also a CC cup, whatever that means, but you can work it out, I'm sure).

Her nipple was like a lush, firm cherry and not much bigger, but it was the tastiest fuckin' nipple I've ever had in my mouth. Then I put my mouth onto auto-pilot and set it on a southern course, licking first at her lovely little brown strip of hair, before burrowing into her snatch.

It was the sweetest tastin' fuckin' puissy I've every been privileged to pleasure, I'm telling you. There was all the wonderful natural aromas from a woman who's a sexy beast, sure, but there was also the faintest aroma of piss perfume and I don't know about you, but that little whiff of piddle on a pussy drives me fuckin' insane!

My trip to sex central seemed to please her, but after about a minute of adoration there, she called out: "OK, Captain Cock, time to put that fuckin' joy stick where it can do the most good!"

I left the groin grotto with a final lingering kiss on its clit, then climbed aboard. Fuck she hade the smoothest, most satin-like cunt I've ever driven up. She smiled at me, then kissed me on the mouth, licking my lips, commenting "Fuck, I taste good, don't I?" before insisting I roll over so she was in the dominant position, as you ladies like to call it, I guess.

Then she began to take charge, thrusting up and down on my cock, while allowing me to suck and lick quickly at her breasts as she brushed them enticingly across my mouth.

Soon she was going faster and then, with a little cry of "Hold me, Captain Cock, suck on my titties!" She stretched her arms out straight, poised above me, and I sucked on her lovely nipples, rushing from one to the other then back again.

Then a small cry of "Fuuuuuuuck" came from her beautiful mouth and she shuddered to her climax on my heaving, sweating body.

She lay beside me, smiling, and gave me a slow, lingering kiss, not like the hungry little pecks she'd started the session off with.

Her hand stroked my erection and I put my hand on top of hers, scared that she'd take it away.

"Tell me, you fuckin' gorgeous little creature," I said, using my deep, airline "This is your captain speaking" voice. "What if I'd got the questions wrong?"

Desirae laughed and gripped my cock quite tightly. "Captain fuckin' Cock," she grinned, "you could've said English cooking and the missionary position and I'd've brought you here for a fuck!"

Which may have been or may not have been the truth, but the things it did for yours truly's ego!

And then her mouth was around my helmet, sucking strongly on it, then her tongue traced all over my vein-popping shaft, then licked against my heavy balls.

"You taste nice," she said, coming up for a breather. "Musta been putting that cock of yours somewhere nice."

"I've been putting it in the most gorgeous little cunt in the whole fuckin' world," I told her, pulling her upper body up to the headboard and making her place her hands on the top of it.

Kneeling as she was in the doggy position, I decided first to worship at her sweet little arse. The anus was tangy and sweet-tasting, musky, tight, fuckin' sensational.

Then I knelt up behind her and pressed my cock deep into her. She thrust her buttocks back, they pressed against my belly and pubic bone like the two most luscious lumps of flesh in the world, which was impossible, because I was cupping the two most luscious lumps of flesh in the world in my hands!

As I humped her for a second time, I moved one hand from her titties down to her pussy and teased and tickled at her clit as she fucked. Soon the fingering worked the old oracle and once more the lovely blonde let loose with a low, moaning "Fuuuuck" and came again.

Again, after recovering from her noisy climax, the 29-year-old pornstar went back to pleasuring my cock, her oral expertise soon having me on the threshold of an ejaculation, but I wasn't finished with fucking her yet.

Rolling her onto her back, I put my joystick into her and for a while we fucked in the missionary position before I rolled her again, and felt her titties pressing against my chest.

Then she sat up until she was above me, which gave me room to reach out my arms at full length and cup her bouncing boobies, tweaking at her nipples, as she rocked up and down on my boner.

After some mammary massage, the lovely pornstar lowered her titties again to my face and as I laved and licked at her cherry-hard nipples she once more gave out a little cry of "Fuuuuck" and came to a quivering climax again.

This time, I was starting to feel the pinch of pleasuring her lovely body, and sensing this Desirae stroked me gently as we lay side by side and asked: "And tell me, Captain Cock, what's your preferred method of coming?"

"I'm afraid I have a little backside fetish," I replied.

"Oh, what a surprise - a man with a fetish," she mocked me. "And that fetish is?"

"I like to tongue the lady's anus, then I get up and spunk over her arse and back," I said.

Desirae laughed and said: "Fine, Captain Cock, let's get it on!"

And with that she rolled over onto her tummy and spread her lovely long legs wide. I slithered down to the foot of the bed and gazed at her little brown arsehole, glinting in the room's light, just above her pulsing pussy and cunt lips.

Taking my cock in one hand, I shuffled forward and began to lick her anus, tasting once more her tangy back door aroma, which was sultry and intoxicating.

Desirae writhed slowly beneath the attentions of my tongue, which from time to time dipped lower to her cunt for a different taste sensation.

Then I could hold out no longer. There was a surge in my crotch signalling an impeding explosion of passion, and I propped myself up and let my cock blast its spunkload against her brown hole, then I raised the trajectory and sent the next wad onto her middle back, then the third, a pathetic little dribble, onto the small of her back

Falling onto her prominent little arse, I kissed her ear and whispered: "Fuck, that was great, you're great, life is great."

Then we showered, Desirae still wearing her little red playsuit, which I covered in soap and which she then hung on a rail to dry. Back on the bed, I kissed her sweet mouth and we caressed, while I nursed my Bacardi Gold and Desirae enjoyed a cold glass of white wine.

"And what brings you to Hawaii, Ms Spencer?" I asked, mock formally.

"A 747-400 Big Bird captained by Captain Big Cock," she laughed. "Sorry, that was flippant, but I just love the way you call them 'Big Birds'.

"No, I'm here to do a photo shoot for my website with one of my best friends, a former bikini model, who's interested in getting into the porno business. And she's certainly got the body for it."

I nibbled on her lovely little ear, then cupped her breast. "You've sure got the body for it," I murmured, tracing a tongue across her glorious globe, leaving a little trail of saliva on her flesh.

"Actually, a lot of girls have bigger tits than mine," she said, "although since these are CC cups they look a little bigger. Nice, eh?" And she cupped them, pushing them together. I ran my tongue across them, leaving more of my saliva.

"But my greatest asset - apart from a tasty little tush, which you've already done a taste test on, you naughty Captain Cock - are my legs," she said.

"That's why I often pose in high heels or platform shoes or boots," she said. "It makes me tower over most people and I love that, there's a bit of the dominant in me, I think."

I grinned. "Spank me, spank me."

Desirae smiled back. "Play your cards right, Captain Cock, and I may," she said. "Now, are you ready for an encore?"

"Yeah, but you wanna model some more lingerie for me?" I asked.

She sighed in mock exasperation. "Oh fuck, another lingerie freak," she laughed.

"Well, you can't blame me for that, what with all the sexy gear you model in any photo gallery I've ever seen of you," I said.

"Oh, all right, but just for you, Captain Cock," she replied. "You lay back and stroke that thing, while I find another item from my wardrobe."

I sucked on my Bacardi Gold, then the world's Grade A greatest fuckin' pornstar was back at the bathroom door. And once again she was in an outfit that would put a horn on a jellyfish!

It was another playsuit, but this was in gleaming, menacing black PVC, open-fronted and crotchless, tits and pussy invitingly on display.

On her feet were black, knee-high platform boots. And, as a perfect complement to her ensemble, she carried a three-foot long riding crop!

Desirae slapped the crop against her bare hand. "Now, Captain Cock, you'd better behave and give me multiple fuckin' orgasms, or Desirae will whip your arse into shape."

I laughed on rolled onto my belly, then knelt so my arse was at the present. A playful crack from the crop had me turning and grabbing in a mock fight and I wrestled her beneath me onto the mattress.

Swiftly I pressed my cock's helmet to her cunt and - to my supreme pleasure - I found she was wet and inviting. I plunged it home, drawing a little cry from her as she accepted my eight inches again.

Soon she was on top of me, thrusting her PVC-supported tits onto my mouth and I sucked her nipples as she thrust her way to a moaning "Fuuuck, fuuuck" orgasm.

Without waiting to be asked, Desirae then climbed off me, lay face down on the bed and presented her arse, with her legs splayed wide.

I dived down to her sweet-smelling snatch and again licked and laved her brown anus until once more my ejaculate gathered in an uncontrollable wad and I rose to pour my second splotch of semen onto her arse. Then another. As my penis dribbled a small amount from a third burst onto her buttocks, I used its tips to rub across the globs lying on her.

Then, to my utter delight, she bent down and sucked sweetly on my cock, until she had cleaned it to her satisfaction.

Once more we showered together, although this time she removed the PVC playsuit before we entered the cubicle. "Has to be professionally cleaned," she told me.

As we lay in each others arms again, I kissed her mouth gently, then looked her straight in the eye: "One query."

"Shoot - sorry, you've done that twice already," she joked. "Fire away."

"Well, somewhere on the net I read that you have really, really noisy orgasms."

"So?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well," I said, "I've been with girls who are much noisier than you when they come."

Desirae smiled and planted a long, slow kiss on my mouth.

"Hey, Captain Cock," she said, "don't believe everything you read on the net!"

To be continued...