Desk Accessory Ch. 01

Story Info
She visits your office.
2.4k words
4.38
44.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have spent all morning running around taking care of the errands You laid out for me today. It’s almost lunch time when I hear the cell phone ring. I pick it up and look at the number…it’s You. My heart starts to beat a little faster. I say hello and I hear You on the other end.

“Come to Me, whore. Now.”

You do not wait for my reply. You know that the I will come. I start driving to Your office. Thinking of You along the way. Wondering what O/our vanilla friends would think. Hearing You call me whore. I’m sure they would be shocked. But to me, it’s a term of endearment. For me, being called whore by You is the same as being called honey or sweetheart. The trip to Your office seems to be taking forever. There is so much traffic at lunchtime. My anxiety level increases. I must get to You quickly. You do not accept excuses for tardiness.

Sitting in the car at a red light, I can feel my cunt getting wet in anticipation of seeing You. The 6 rings, 3 on either side of my pussy lips, feeling heavy. My cunt aching for You always. I want to reach down and touch myself, but I know I am not allowed. You would never know if I touched myself, but I would. And the guilt would be too much for me. You control me completely. Whether You are sitting next to me, or 1000 miles away. Everything I do is done with thoughts of You. I am getting frustrated at all the cars in my way. Don’t they understand that I must get to You. I finally pull into the parking lot at Your office. I rush to get out of the car, not caring that I’ve done a poor job of parking.

I walk into Your office and see Your secretary, Rita. She smiles and nods her head at me.

“You may have a seat dear, He will be right with you.”

I go over to a chair. I see Rita watching me as I lift the back of my skirt. You have trained me to never sit on my skirt. I know she sees the red panties You laid out for me to wear today. I look away from her knowing smile. I am watching Your employees go about their business. I hear snatches of conversation. Most of Your employees know who I am. What I am to You. I see a new face walk up to Rita.

“Who is that?” he asks. Rita just smiles at him.

“That’s the boss’s slave.”

“Oh really? What’s her name?”

I see Rita look over at me with a quizzical look. “You know, I don’t know her name. She has always just been known as His slave.”

Though I am embarrassed to be discussed like that, inwardly my heart is soaring. I am very proud to be Your slave. I am content with my life as Your property.

I know I have only been waiting there a short time, but I am becoming anxious. I need to see You. To hear Your voice. I hear Your office door open, and there You are. Walking a gentleman out . My gaze is drawn towards You. You have yet to acknowledge my presence. I see You shake his hand and as he leaves You turn and look at me. I see Your eyes traveling over my body. Admiring what belongs to You. You nod to Rita and walk back in Your office. Rita looks at me.

“He is ready for you dear,” she tells me.

“Thank you,” I whisper as I walk by her desk and into Your office.

You are standing by Your desk, shuffling through some papers. I stand in the doorway, waiting. You look up at me.

“How was your morning, My pet? Did you get all your chores done?”

“Yes Sir” I answer.

“Come in My dear and shut the door.” You tell me.

I shut the door and walk around to stand by Your desk. You sit down in Your chair and motion me to come over. I am standing between Your legs. I feel You slide Your hands up the outside of my thighs. You cup my bottom in Your hands and gently squeeze.

“Lift your skirt up.”

I lift my skirt up, exposing the red silk panties I have on. You slide Your hands up my hips and hook Your fingers into the waistband. You slowly pull my panties down to my knees. You lean back in Your chair and stare. Looking at what belongs to You. You know I am aching for Your touch. I can feel the wetness between my legs. You reach out and with one finger lightly touch my cunt. Tracing a path between the rings on my pussy lips. A small moan escapes from me.

“How very wet you are. You are such a little whore, aren’t you?” You ask.

“Yes Sir, I am,” I whisper. Hardly able to talk with the need I have for You.

You lightly stroke my clit, making it hard for me to stand. I can feel the wetness of my cunt slowly running down the my thighs to the tops of my stockings. I know You can hear my soft moans and whimpers. I feel the orgasm start to build, but I know that I cannot cum until You give me permission. Just when I think I can’t take much more, You pull Your hand away. I cry out in frustration. You lean back in Your chair.

“Do you think you deserve to cum, whore? After all, you were late getting to Me.”

I all I can do is stand there and whimper. My clit is still throbbing from Your touch. I know what my answer should be.

“No Master…I don’t deserve to cum.”

You stand up and grab my hair. Pulling me close to You. I can feel Your warm breath on my cheek, near my ear. As You lean in and whisper to me.

“You need to be punished, don’t you, My dear?”

I want so much to say no Master, I don’t deserve it. It wasn’t my fault that traffic was bad. But I know better than to offer You excuses. It will only make things worse. So instead I answer You.

“Yes Sir. I deserve to be punished for not getting to You promptly.”

You turn me around to face Your desk. I just now notice that there is a space on Your desk that has been cleared off. You push my head down so that I am bent over Your desk. I feel Your hand run down my back to my bottom. You lift up my skirt and place it on my back. I am not bent over Your desk with my bare bottom exposed and my panties around my knees. You lightly caress my ass. I feel You move to stand behind me. I can hear You undo Your belt and slide it off.

I know what’s coming but I am still taken by surprise at the first stinging blow to my bottom. My first impulse is to stand up and turn away from You. But I stay still. Knowing that I must suffer this for You. Slowly and methodically You bring the belt down again and again on my bare bottom. Putting the welts there that You love to look at and feel. Silently I am enduring this. The tears streaming from my eyes. Quietly sobbing.

I am not sure what is worse. The pain of being whipped or knowing that everyone in Your office can hear this. They know I am being punished. Know that I am being whipped. The ‘crack’ of the belt seems to echo so loudly. Again and again. Turning my ass to a very bright red. Then You stop. I lay there trying to catch my breath. Trying to keep silent, the cries that want to escape. I hear You slide Your belt back on. You move closer to me and run Your hand along my striped ass. Feeling the heat that You caused.

“You won’t be late again, will you slave?”

“No Sir,” I whimper.

You move away from me and sit down in Your chair. I am left there, bent over Your desk. My skirt lifted up, panties down at my knees. My welted and burning ass exposed for anyone who comes into Your office. But I don’t move. I just lay there, quietly crying from the pain of being spanked so thoroughly. Silently in my mind, I’m cursing everyone of the cars that kept me from getting here quickly. This isn’t fair. It’s not my fault. But it doesn’t matter. I displeased my Master. And that makes me cry all the harder.

I hear You, going about Your work. Making phone calls. I hear the intercom come on and it’s Rita. Asking for something. You tell her to bring her papers and come on in. The door opens and I hear a women’s heels clicking across the floor.

“Oh my!” I hear Rita say.

She sees me for the first time. My cunt and it’s rings, my ownership tattoo, my red panties down at my knees, the red garters stretched across my ass to my stockings, the welts from my punishment…all of it bare and exposed for her to see.

“Yes Rita,” I hear You say. “ It was necessary to correct her for being tardy. Aren’t you glad you are always on time in the morning?”

“You do have a penchant for marking what belongs to You, don’t You Sir.” Rita asks. She must have noticed my tattoo.

“Property of Jack…. Short but to the point.” she says in a sharp, knowing voice.

Hearing her say that out loud, my tears lessen. I’m bare and humiliated, but knowing that I belong to You makes my heart soar.

I realize Rita is still standing there looking at me.

“Is this some new executive desk accessory?” Rita jokingly asks.

I am back on the emotional roller coaster again. Humiliation at being the object of their jokes. To be prone and exposed. Referred to as an object. The tears start to well up again.

“Alright Rita, back to work.” You snap. Getting back into boss mode. “And tell Bob I want to see him. He promised me the work schedules this morning and I haven’t seen them.”

Rita heads out of Your office.

“Would You like me to close the door so You can have some privacy?” she asks.

“No.” You reply. “Leave the door open. I need to show off my new executive desk accessory. At least for the rest of the day.”

Oh god. To be open and exposed like this for anyone to see. For the rest of the day. Just another object on His desk.

Suddenly I feel His hand sliding along my sore bottom, down between my legs. I feel His finger begin to softly stroke my clit. I melt at His touch. Suddenly, being an object on His desk is a lot nicer than a minute ago. He continues to stroke my clit. I start to whimper. I want to feel Him inside me. I want so very much to be fucked by my Master.

I feel Him come closer to me, placing His other hand on the small of my back.

“ What do you want slave?” You ask me.

“I want You Master. I want to feel You inside of me. Please, Master. Fuck me.” It all comes out in a rush of words.

I don’t care that everyone in Your office can hear me beg. At this moment all I want is to feel You inside of me.

I feel You behind me. Your hand leaves my clit. A small whimper escapes. I hear You undoing Your pants. I spread my legs, feeling the tip of Your cock lightly stroking my pussy lips. I want so much to feel You. You suddenly drive Your hard cock deep in my cunt. Just that one thrust makes me want to cum. You are taking me roughly. Your cock slamming in and out of my wet cunt. I push back against You, wanting more. Needing more. You grab my ass, knowing that I am still hurting from being whipped. The pain in my bottom only intensifies the pleasure my cunt is getting from being fucked by You.

You reach up and grab my long hair, pulling my head back. Pulling me harder onto Your cock. I can feel my orgasm start to build. But I know that I must wait. I am not allowed to cum until You give me permission. I try to hold on, but I can feel the orgasm gaining momentum.

“Please Master, may I cum?”

“What are You?” You ask.

“I’m a whore Master.” I reply.

“Whose whore are You?”

“I’m Your whore Master. Always Your whore”

Your cock continues to fuck my harder and harder. It takes all I have to not cum yet. I am barely holding on when I hear You say those words that I need to hear.

“Then cum for me My whore.”

I let go and feel my orgasm rock my body. Trying to be quiet, but unable to. Lost in the pleasure that You have given me. I know that my moans can be heard by those in Your office. But I don’t care. I want only for this feeling to last.

I hear Your breathing change. I can feel Your cock start to spasm. With one final, hard thrust, You slam into my pussy, filling me with Your cum. I feel the hotness of it as it shoots into my cunt. You are holding on to my waist, holding me tightly to You. When You are finished, You slowly pull out of me. Leaving me.

I can hear You fixing Your pants. You walk around to the front of Your desk. You lift my chin with Your hand and gently brush the hair from my face. As I’m looking up and You, You smile down at me and say..

“I guess everyone in My office now knows what a good little whore You are for Me.”

All the embarrassment and humiliation comes rushing back. They all must have heard me beg to be fucked, beg to cum. While You were fucking me, I forgot that there were others around. I was so consumed by my passion for You. But it’s just one more indignity I must suffer for You today. I know that there will be more before my day is done as Your desk accessory.