Despair & Desire Ch. 04

Story Info
Miranda & Leland join under the full moon & Miranda turns.
4.7k words
4.72
19.5k
41

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TahoeCat
TahoeCat
216 Followers

True to her word Lacy made sure Miranda was too busy to think about not being with Leland. After taking her from Leland, Lacy led her down to her own rooms and started fitting her with her mating dress. It wasn't white like she thought it was going to be. But a pale baby blue that Lacy stressed would bring out her skin coloring and make her seem more like she would be glowing.

"Trust me," Lacy said as she turned Miranda to the mirror. "Leland will love you in this."

Miranda looked and just as Lacy said, it seemed the dress floated around her body. Her curves that she normally would hate to look at made the dress look more angelic. As she stood staring at herself Carol and Grace walked in.

"Wow," Carol said and stepped up behind Miranda. "I was right. Leland might not be able to wait for you to walk to him. You look so beautiful Miranda."

Tears started in Miranda's eyes and slowly moved down her cheeks. She never felt like she was beautiful, even after these last few days with Leland. Yes she felt loved and cherished now, she knew Leland thought of her as beautiful, but she hadn't thought of herself that way and never really believed she could see herself this way. But here she was, looking into the mirror and seeing someone she didn't know existed.

"Oh Miranda," Grace said and took her to a chair. Then she cuddled her. "What is it?"

"How did this all happen?" Miranda said as she burrowed into Grace's shoulder. "How is it possible that I am only hours away from mating and finding you all, and mostly how did I become that beautiful woman in the mirror? She wasn't there just a week ago."

Concerned Lacy and Carol came over to help, just touching and reassuring her.

"You are beautiful Miranda," Lacy told her. "You always were. You just didn't see it. What you were going through clouded the way you see yourself. I'm so happy you can now see who you really are."

Miranda turned her watery gaze to Lacy and smiled. "Thank you for being here for me," she looked at each of her new friends, "All of you."

They wrapped her up in a protective hug between them and showed her how much they supported her.

"Now let's get you prepared Miranda," Carol said and had her stand with her, wiping away her own tears of joy.

Together they walked Miranda through what she needed to know. Going step by step until she felt she could do the entire mating writes in her sleep. As the night wore on she began to tire. Seeing this Lacy took her to her guest bed and had her lay down. Within minutes Miranda was sound asleep and her dreams were filled with loving Leland and seeing her children playing.

Leland tossed and turned in what he now thought of as their bed. She wasn't here and his wolf was agitated that he was alone and their mate was still so close. The thought of it made him want to sneak out and go to Lacy's rooms. But he and Miranda had agreed not to see each other until the time was right. Control over your wolf was the most important life rule. Without that control her wolf could inadvertently alert the humans of their existence.

No it was better this way; he trusted his alphas to know what was best for them. But that didn't mean he couldn't still want her with him, need her touch as they slept together. Soon; he reminded himself, it would all be worth it.

Now all he had to do was to get some sleep so that he could be at his best for Miranda. With that thought he turned and closed his eyes. Once sound asleep he began to dream of his loving Miranda and watching their pups play.

Miranda was coaxed awake by Carol, her hand gently petting her hair as she whispered to her.

"Miranda," she said as she continued to try and wake her gently. "Honey it's time to start getting you ready."

"What?" Miranda asked groggily. She couldn't remember ever being this unaware before. "What time is it?"

"Just after five in the afternoon," Carol said.

Miranda bolted up in the bed. "How could it be five? I just went to sleep a minute ago." She twisted to look at the bedside clock. Just as Carol had said it was after five in the afternoon. The sun was beginning to set when she looked at the window. "Why did I sleep for nearly thirteen hours?"

Carol's face turned a little guilty, "The pack doctor had us slip you a sleeping pill last night." Though she knew Miranda may be angry she couldn't tell a lie either.

"What?" Miranda screamed, "How dare he; what did the alphas have to say about this?" But of course she knew that answer to that. Her wolf was posing a threat to her sanity. But still damn it, she had the right to know before the decision was made for her didn't she?

Carol seeing that Miranda was becoming even angrier she sent a message out to the alpha bitch.

Miranda jumped out of bed and grabbed her clothes. She would just have a word with the doctor herself. Drugging her was unacceptable.

"That's not a wise choice Miranda," Junice said as she stepped in the room.

"He had no right to make that choice for me. I should have been asked first."

"Yes," Junice agreed, "But then your wolf would have seen to it that you would not have been able to feel the effects of the drug had you chosen to take it. She would have suppressed it knowing that you would be weak for it. Then during the mating rites she would have the upper hand. Your wolf, as we are beginning to understand, wants to be the dominant personality. You have to be stronger than her in order to keep control. To be stronger you needed your sleep."

It was a simple solution that she would have overlooked herself. By sleeping as long as she did Miranda felt re-energized and alert. She would be stronger, and she would win the right to be with Leland.

Squaring her shoulders Miranda stood straight and looked Junice in the eyes, "I am going to win this fight over my wolf, and Leland and I will mate tonight." The light of her resolve shone brightly in her own eyes.

Carol smiled and Junice nodded.

"Now let's get you dressed and your hair done," Carol said and led her out of the room.

Two hours later as the moon slowly rose to its zenith Leland paced by the mating alter. He hadn't been able sense her all day, and he had become increasingly agitated by it to the point that, despite her friends telling him she was alright and sleeping, he headed down to Lacy's rooms. He was cut off by Alpha Draven half way down the hall and then he was told of her being drugged to sleep deeply. And that was why he couldn't sense her. The reasons were all the more reasonable to him once he calmed down enough to hear them.

He paced around the mating alter once more. Where was she? Did she change her mind? Was something wrong? Every scenario raced through his mind as he waited for her to arrive. The moon would be at its zenith in just a few short minutes and she wasn't...then he smelled her. He head whipped around as she rounded the last tree. Her three prepares guiding her along the path.

His wolf nearly surged forward at the sight of her. She moved as though her feet never touched the ground. He face glowed with her bright smile at seeing him. As she walked to him her gown flowed out and around her as though it was only a whisper. He wanted to touch her, but also feared that she would vanish if he tried. So he waited until she was face to face with him and only a foot away.

"You look so beautiful Miranda," Leland said as he held out a hand for her.

"You look as you always have," she said and saw the question spring into his eyes, "You look like my only love and my future."

Leland smiled and pulled her closer. Just as he was about to lay his lips on her he felt a tap on his shoulder. When he looked his alpha was there smiling at them.

"Not yet Leland," he said simply and turned to stand by the alter.

Grinning like a school girl she turned as she had learned to face her new family.

The entire pack was present to watch as she and Leland would mate but more to watch as Miranda turned for the first time. There was no doubt that she would be able to. Her wolf was even now pacing and circling in her head, waiting for the right moment that she would be blessed and allowed to come out. Her wolf understood now that she was not to be dominant, but she didn't care, she would be with her mate and that was all she ever wanted.

Alpha Draven was joined by his mate and Alpha bitch Junice. Together they turned and addressed the pack.

"We welcome Miranda into our pack, as daughter, sister, cousin, friend, and mate to our Leland. Any who wish to challenge either Leland or Miranda's rite to mate must step forward now." Draven's voice rang with command.

Miranda held her breath as she waited for anyone to challenge Leland for her. But no one did, as no woman did for her right to Leland. All she saw was their heads nodding to move forward with the mating.

Draven turned to them, "As no challengers have stepped forward you are free to mate. Leland, do you vow to protect Miranda, to provide for your pups if you are so blessed?"

"Yes my alpha," Leland said as he turned to look and smile at her.

"Miranda," Draven said as he looked at her, "Do you vow take up the home of your mate, and to provide and protect for your pups if you are so blessed?"

Her eyes swimming she looked at Leland and said, "Yes my alpha."

"Do either of you wish to say anything before the mating blessing?"

"Yes," Leland said as he watched Miranda. "Miranda, the first day I saw you, I knew there was no one else for me. You are my heart, my soul, and my life. As much as I know and feel you on this human level, my wolf wants just as much. I will be there to protect you and love you for the rest of infinity."

Tears threatened to spill over in her eyes but Miranda was determined to show him how strong she could and will be for him.

"Leland in the beginning my only thought when I saw you was how can this wonderfully generous man be interested in me? But you showed me there was more in this life then just what it seen on the outside of people. I've loved you from the moment you set foot in my room and I will love you for the rest of infinity."

"Luna, please shine down your blessing on this mating as they stand here before you," Draven said as he raised his arms to the moon. "They have each voiced their love and commitment to each other. They are and always will be your servants."

A bright light shot out of the moon and washed the couple in its glow. Miranda felt a touch in her mind as though she was being kissed on both cheeks. A feeling of love and warmth flooded her body. When she turned to look at Leland he was also standing in awe of the light and Miranda knew that they had just received Luna's blessing.

As the light thinned and then left them the Alphas moved forward. "You have received the blessing of Luna, and you are accepted by the pack as our newest member," Draven laid a hand on each of their shoulders. "Now the mating can begin."

As the alpha's moved away Leland and Miranda turned to each other. Slowly Leland brought her hands up and kissed both palms.

"Are you ready my love?" he asked her.

"I am more than ready," she said smiling. With that she stepped back and reached up and back to the ties that held her dress to her body. She pulled on one and the dress slipped from her shoulders and down, kissing her skin as it descended and left her gloriously bare for him and all to see. The nerves she thought that she would have at being here and naked in front of so many people that could see her true size, never entered her mind or her heart.

This wasn't about the human ideas of beauty, this was nature, it was instinct, and more it was about their love for each other.

Leland's breath left him as she stood there waiting for him to claim her. His wolf barely understood that he had to wait a moment longer as her wolf needed to come out first.

Miranda knew from her classes that there would be pain the first time she changed. But as her wolf came forward in her mind she seemed to be talking to her, telling her what to expect so that Miranda was not surprised at each new sensation.

First her eyes changed, a bright golden glow stared out at Leland. Then she heard her arms began to lengthen and her bones cracking and she began to crouch down. Her legs seemed to buckle and her knees bent to the natural angle of the wolves' hind legs. Fur began to sprout out all over her body, a dense rich chocolate brown with hints of white around her eyes and down her now elongating muzzle. Her ears lengthened next and she felt as though she could hear every gasp, every whisper the crowd made as she finished her transformation.

Her tail came last, growing to near the same length of her body, its rich chocolate color tipped in the white like her muzzled. She looked down to see her hands had changed to two massive paws. She looked up to see Leland watching in awe and love. Her tail twitched and she moved to him and pressed up against his legs. Then she smelled his arousal. It radiated from him in waves that she deeply breathed in.

She looked up again and felt his excitement through their bond. 'Leland it's time,' she said to him and he nodded. He quickly shed his own clothes and with more experience changed in a moment to his wolf, where as her change had taken nearly fifteen full minutes.

'When will I be able to change that fast?' she asked him.

'Soon my love, you will only get faster now that you know what to expect and how to do it.'

When Leland moved to sniff her she turned her head and nipped his ear. The growl she got from him was rewarding and made her want to play. So when he went again to sniff her again she stepped back and barked.

'Ah, feel like playing do we?' he asked her. When she waged her tail and leaned down; he grumbled with his wolf laughter. He stepped up to her and she side stepped and ran around behind him, as she did she nipped his hind leg.

He growled, not from the nip, but from the pleasure at seeing her so happy. And so began the chase around the alter. She would evade him as he would lurch forward. Just as he thought she would be ready for him, she would race to the opposite end.

They had played this game for ten minutes before he realized how avid the pack was watching and the alphas quietly chuckling. He looked back at Miranda and saw amusement and love shining in her eyes.

'Enough playing my love,' he said and turned fully toward her. 'You will submit.'

'Make me,' was her simple answer.

Challenged now, he stalked closer to her. As she backed away she saw his eyes change to a fierce feral glow. When she moved to go right he blocked her, when she shifted to jump up on the alter; he beat her there first. Uncertain which way to go she turned to run, but found that to be a mistake as he jumped down and grabbed her neck in his massive jaws. When she attempted to pull away he only tightened his hold.

Still thinking a bit like a human she turned her eyes to meet his, when she was confident that she had his attention, she brought her tail around and flicked it over his sensitive wolf balls. His grip loosened and she was able to free herself quickly.

Surprised Leland growled. 'Good one Miranda. But don't think that would work twice.'

'I told you to make me, you have yet to do that my love,' she said back.

'I will have to try harder then now won't I?'

He fainted right and she went left, as his head whipped around to grab her neck once more, she let her legs slide down to the ground and crawled quickly under him. As she did she nipped his belly. He yelped in surprise and growled with a menacing tone.

Miranda had never had so much fun, or had been as aroused as she was now. She hoped that each time she changed they would find the time play like this. But in a move she hadn't seen coming he rolled over her crouched body and pinned her down, his canines' coming down to grab and hold the scruff of her neck. It had happened so fast that she couldn't evade or fight back. As she tried to move he would only tighten his hold on her and slightly shake her, never once putting too much pressure as to hurt her.

She then realized it was time for her to submit, and he did as she said, he made her. Miranda whimpered softly in her throat and relaxed under him. Now all she wanted was to feel him mount her, to have his massive wolf cock slide into her for the first time in her wolf form, the anticipation growing inside her to the point of pain.

'Now my love,' she told him.

'Do you submit to me Miranda?' he asked.

'Yes, you are my mate,' she answered.

Leland was so excited by her, and by their play he needed no time to wait for his cock to lengthen, he was fully extended and ready to mount his gorgeous mate. He shifted to line up his cock, he tail twitched out of the way, and he plunged into her, nearly burying his full length in one stroke. The heat from her cunt nearly wiped his mind of everything. She was so wet and so tight and he could swear he felt her throbbing increase as he held himself still for a moment so she could adjust to his invasion.

Miranda needed no time to either, she was more than ready for him to take her, what she wanted was the fabulous friction that only his cock could create, the love that only his heart would give and she would return. She wrapped her tail around his hind legs so as to caress him and that spurred him forward more. The sensation of this type of animal mating was amazingly addictive. She could easily see her and Leland doing this every morning, every day, every night.

'Leland please,' she said as he continued to press forward. 'More, I need more.'

'You will have more my love,' he said and slid back. When she whimpered at the loss of him he thrust forward harder than the first time.

'Yes,' she growled and began to pant.

'Do you like that Miranda?' Leland asked.

'Oh yes,' she said and thrust back to meet him on the next stroke. 'I need you harder my love. I'm not fragile. Fuck me!'

Once hearing that Leland hooked his paws over her shoulders and began to pound as hard as he could into his luscious mate. He had never felt this level of pleasure before. All too soon he felt his knot begin to grow. Miranda felt it hitting the opening of her cunt and she knew what to do. She pushed back as hard as she could as he thrust forward.

She howled as his knot seated inside her tying him to her. His thrusts changed from his frantic deep thrusts, to a staccato beat inside her. He never lost his rhythm, and as she began to feel her orgasm come closer to the surface she felt his cock swelling.

'Cum with me my love,' she begged, 'Fill me with our pups.'

Leland lost it. His cum shooting out of his cock in such force that she felt it in her womb, as he did her orgasm took her and rocketed through her whole body. As they came they both howled out in pleasure.

The pack responded with howls of their own. The mated changed and took each other, the non-mated found partners and began to have sex in both wolf and human forms. Some mixed pairs, one staying in their human form while the other in their wolf.

Upon seeing this Miranda turned and saw the alphas as well were taking part in this mass orgy. It only served to heighten her arousal. Though she had just had the most amazing orgasm of her life she wanted more. The up side of being tied to Leland was that he didn't lose his erection while his knot was still swollen. She moved under him, thrusting back to get him deeper inside her.

'Still hungry are you?' Leland asked as he thrust forward to meet her.

'God yes, don't stop fucking me until I can't stand anymore,' she begged.

'It will be my pleasure,' he said and did as she had asked. He made her cum four more times before her legs gave out. Each time he filled her again and again with his potent sperm. And each time she prayed that he just impregnated her. Now that they were fully mated she had only that desire. To be taken by him every chance they got and to have his pups.

TahoeCat
TahoeCat
216 Followers
12