Desparate Measures

Story Info
A couple in debt.
5.5k words
3.87
64.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William Brown sat head in hands at the kitchen table staring at the mass of brown envelopes full of bills and final demands that he and his young wife had run up in the last couple of months. The recession had bit deep and while he still had some work coming in getting paid for it was another matter cash flow had become a real nightmare. His wife's job in a supermarket for 16 hours a week at minimum wage didn't help all that much but it kept food on the table.

They had already cut back on expenses getting rid of satellite Television their contract mobile phones and they no longer had their Saturday night out at the pub.

Opening the latest demand from the Council over the unpaid Council tax threatening court action and the Bailiffs was the last straw William just sat staring at it panicking and weeping there was no way they could get the money to cover this and the rent even if he got paid tomorrow.

His wife Carly came in to the kitchen looked at her husband sat there staring into space "Will what's up" "oh hi sweetheart just wondering how the hell we are going to pay this little lot I've added it all up and even if I get paid tomorrow we have nowhere near enough to cover everything here"

Carly pouted "well how much do we need Will?" "including the rent, council tax arrears about £1000! And that doesn't include the Water rates which are due tomorrow and despite me talking to the Council last week explaining the situation they are taking us to court for the full years tax if we don't pay an instalment in 7 days!" he sighed "I just don't know what to do anyway I'm off to work don't worry sweetheart I'll sort something out I promise"

Carly watched him leave then sat down to have a look at the paperwork she hated seeing Will like this she loved him dearly and had been with him since she was 17 they had married young against her fathers wishes and now at 22 here they were in a financial jam. Grabbing the calculator she rapidly tapped in the all the bill amounts and sorted the paper work into priority order shaking she picked up the phone and rang the council and explained the situation to the clerk who seemed sympathetic but just reinforced the message that the bill had to be settled or court action would follow.

There has to be a way out of this she said to herself but how.

Later on after they had eaten some shortdated food she had acquired for the shop she was working in "Will we need to talk about the problem we have" "I know but short of winning the lottery I don't know what to do about it"

"I rang the council again this morning they aren't the least bit interested its pay up or else" Carly said adding "I'm going to ask dad to help if he can Will"

"I can't see him bailing us out Carly I've never been good enough for him and you know it but try anyway"

"ok Ill ring him now" punching the number into the phone lifting the handset to her ear all she heard was "your call has been diverted to Bt there isn't a fault and you are not being charged" "what on earth oh Will the phone people have cut us off as well!!!"

"oh carp I forgot all about that I was so worried about the other bills oh babe I'm so sorry"

"Will I need to think I'm going to see dad I'll be about an hour lets hope he will help"

"Hi Dad" she called to her father as she walked through the door "well well well look who the cat dragged in" her father said in a condescending tone "have you left that loser yet?"

"oh dad he's not a loser that's nasty" Frank looked at his daughter and saw the hurt in her eyes "ok honey whats the problem" "well dad its cashflow is there any way you could help us out" "that depends on how much you need love now I'm retired I don't have spare cash lying around tell me the problem"

Carly explained the financial problem they had her dad shook his head "Carly if I help you now who's going to bail you out next month and you would have to pay me back so you will have another debt to add to the ones you have got look I will pay your phone bill for you but I cant do anymore it would be throwing good money after bad"

"ok dad thanks for listening " Kissing her father goodbye she started her way home to tell Will the bad news

"I knew he wouldn't help Carly " Will moaned oh lets get to bed worrying here all night isn't going to help

Climbing into bed they cuddled up together and cried them selves to sleep early in the morning Will got restless and started caressing Carlys thigh and as she slowly responded gradually moved his hand up to her lovely breasts pinching the nipples between his fingers she started to moan reaching down he found her pussy starting to get moist he gently rubbed her clit she reached down took holdof his throbbing penis and started stroking it Will rolled over onto his back reached over to the dressing table grabbed a condom off it ripped the packet open and rolled it on to his 6inch erection climbing over Carly as she spread her long legs he found the spot and pushed into her warm channel he picked up speed pumping her hard as she thrashed back at him they collapsed as they came together the warm liquid filling the condom. Spent they drifted apart and went back to sleep.

In the Morning Carly's alarm went off at 9am Will had already gone to work she had a shower and got her shop uniform ready it was then as she started thinking about the bills an idea came to her she picked up her pay as you go mobile and rang an old friend of hers Hailey "hi Hailey its Carly want to meet up for a coffee? "hey long time no see yea I can use a coffee meet you at 11am if you like " Oh that's great I really need your advice on something i'll fill you in when I see you" "ok see you in a bit bye" putting the phone on the table Carly rushed to get ready she picked up the loose change and a £5 note she had kept back and hurried out the door.

She sat nervously waiting for Hailey to arrive pondering how to broach the question she had for her friend whilst lost in her thoughts she didn't realise her friend had arrived until she was tapped on the shoulder making her jump "hahs that surprised you you were miles away then" "yea I was Hailey I need your advice on something" "ok whats the problem" "in a word money or the lack of it more to the point" "not sure how I can help you with that" "no I'm not asking you for money Hailey I need to ask you about escorting do you still do it?" "Occasionally now your not considering that are you?" "Well it seems an easy way to get money I mean just give someone company while they attend a dinner or something" Hailey stared open mouthed at her friend "Carly I don't know where you got that idea from surely your not that naïve" "what do you do then" Well we have sex with the client putting it bluntly" she said "ohh no I never I mean didn't realise that" Carly stuttered "Carly how much money do you need" "well we have a month to get £1000 together" "look I can get you into it no problem but you are so straight laced I'm not sure you could do it come on lets go back to my house and discuss it in private" "ok lets go"

Arriving at Hailey's flat the first thing Hailey did was switch on her pc "right are you ok with the sex bit" "I don't know Will must never find out but we really are desperate talk me through it anyway then I can decide" at that her mobile rang "Carly its Will look I going to be late home tonight the cars been repossessed oh no Will ok I will talk to you later" hanging up the phone she burst into tears Hailey went to the cupboard and poured a glass of brandy handing to her friend "drink this it will help" "thanks" taking a gulp coughing "Christ Hailey that's strong" "looked like you needed that Ok what do you want to know" "I do my own work now using this site" clicking on it she brought up her profile "see you put in everything you are prepared to do and more importantly what you will not ie bareback your health is too important to risk" "whats gfe?" "girlfriend experience role playing really kissing cuddling ect act like you are his girlfriend" "ok I get it Is that what you charge the £150 per hour" "yep but as an inexperienced girl you wouldn't be able to get that much if you decided to do it you would be advised to put your rate from £80-£100 per hour until you learn a few tricks sometimes I charge £200 as I said I don't do it very often now"

"well I really need the money how do I get started" "have you got access to the internet" "no" "ok not a problem you can come here " "thanks Hailey I appreciate this" "hey its no problem to me but once we start this your committed no backing out" "I understand" taking a deep breath "ok I need the money" "do you want an agent or do you want to freelance" "agents mean money do you need one" "its better to start with for a bit of protection" "ok do you know anyone" "yes I could ask my old agent John or I could become you agent" "Hailey will you do it" "yep no problem we will choose your clients when they reply to your ad so I will know where you are meeting him and how long for and how much you money you are going to make as you are my longest standing friend I wont charge you any money I just want to help you ok" "thanks I know this is risky but I don't know what else to do"

Hailey tapped away on the keyboard "right we will give you a false name how about Jade " "fine that will do" "ok Carly what wont you do" looking down the list putting ticks in all the boxes and asking Hailey about terms she didn't know satisfied she had covered everything she handed the computer back to Hailey

"when do you want to start" "I'm working tomorrow how about Friday Wills away for the weekend working hopefully he will get paid for it so Fridays good"

"right that's the form filled put I have a spare mobile you can use as a contact phone turn it off when you don't want trade ok" "ok I got it come round here on Friday and we will see what happens"

"Hailey I'm going to tell Will I'll be doing some agency work doing Bar work just to give me an excuse to go out for a while and for any cash I have"

Friday soon arrived after 2 sleepless nights the anxiety of what she was about to undertake and their financial strain too much for peaceful sleep she rang Hailey as soon as Will had left "what do I need to wear" "smart casual but put your sexist underwear on" "ok I'll be with you in 20 Mins" "right Ill put your profile live turn your phone on if you get anything it will arrive by text and we will have a look when you get here" "ok see you in a bit" Carly rushed up the stairs put her long brown hair into a bun and rifled through her underwear draw she found a black lacy matching set that fitted her small B cup breasts nicely and hid her pubic area nicely but sexily putting on her jeans and t shirt grabbed her jacket and nervously switched the contact phone on taking a deep breath she headed over to Hailey's flat.

Hailey saw Carly coming and opened the door before she got there "Hi come on in anything on the phone" "no not yet that's fine its still early have you got your handbag" nodding Carly held it up Hailey grabbed it and put a box of condoms and a tube of lube in "you might need that" "thanks" "Carly I have to ask how many men have you slept with?" "just Will" "just Will oh my this really will be an education for you" "I know Im nervous about it but desperate times means desperate measures Ill be ok" "Sure you will"

Hailey went to make a cup of coffee when the mobile bleeped making Carly jump and Hailey run across the room " well read the message then" "it says you have a client request from Gordon log on to review the message then press accept or decline"

Looking at the computer screen Hailey reviewed the info " he wants a call out to his hotel on the other side of town" "she said do you mind older gentlemen" she asked her friend "no I don't think age matters do you" "no they are all clients he's willing to pay you £120 if you take cim " cim?" "come in mouth" "ok I have done that so that's fine (she lied) I will accept get the first one over with" "ok if your sure" she clicked accept and the info came on to the mobile meet me at room 32 Grosvenor hotel at 3pm for a 1 hour meeting I look forward to seeing you Jade thanks Gordon.

"there you go your first client press 3 on your mobile it will alert me if there's a problem and ill come and rescue you" "I will be ok Hailey " "remember your called Jade and get the money of him first no money no show ok" "yep I got it" "right off you go good luck" "thanks"

Carly walked through Torquay town centre on her way to the hotel which was nearly on the seafront reaching the hotel she nervously made her way past reception without looking at the receptionist who was busy on the phone and taking a deep breath she spotted the sign that indicated the room she wanted was on the top floor she glanced at her watch 10 to 3 she was slightly early but somehow found the strength to lightly tap on the door butterflies fluttered in her tight flat stomach the door was opened slightly and a Man said "Jade?" "yes you must be Gordon" "oh excellent time keeping my dear come in" right he said can I get you a drink" "some water would be fine" "ok 1 water coming up" "right you agreed on the form to cim so I'll give you £120 now put it away safe my dear" taking the money from him and putting it in her bag she noticed for the first time that he was about 60 like a kindly old granddad "ok he said lets see the goods time is money and all that Jade lets start with your top I want to see what you look like" she slowly pulled the T shirt over her head with shaking hand she then pulled off her shoes and pulled down her jeans hearing a gasp for Gordon "he whistled your lovely quiet lovely" not really knowing why she blushed at his comment she went to unfasten the bra He stopped her "oh leave that on for a minute I love a pretty girl in underwear come over here and play with my cock get me nice and hard" instinctively she sat on the bed beside him and started stroking his cock funnily she could not even recall him getting undressed.

She stroked it with both hands as he groaned with pleasure she thought she might bring he off early she was disrupted from this thought when Gordon said "right my turn now lets the the underwear off you" he reached round expertly undid the bra clip then deftly pulled the panties down leaving them hanging of carly's feet he pushed her back and started playing with her breasts running his other hand through her nice bush and rubbing her pussy which started to lube up on its own his cock was hard now but to her relief was smaller that Wills spreading her legs he scooted down and began to lick at her clit "do you like that jade" "yes" she panted "oh you're a good girl you're getting all worked up for me" he stopped licking for a moment as he rolled a condom on pushed her legs apart and positioned his 5inch cock to her entrance and pushed home to become only the second cock she had ever had his wiry hair matted to hers as he kept pumping in a steady rhythm he got to come soon she thought Will never lasts long she started squeezing with her cunt muscles but it did'nt seem to slow the old timer up any he just kept ploughing into her at a steady rate.

Slowly Carly began to feel the build up to an orgasm which broke quite quickly as she calmed down she could feel his thrusts get shakier he suddenly pulled out got rid of the condom and grabbed her head put the cock near her mouth "oh suck it all out you naughty girl" Carly opened her mouth and started sucking he pumped her mouth 3 or 4 times then he groaned and his semen flowed into her mouth "swallow girl he said" she swallowed the thin salty liquid fortunately there wasn't an awfully big load and she managed the task without retching too much "god girl that was great" Gordon said in a shaky voice Carly started to dress "I'll recommend you to my friends when they come down this neck of the woods next Jade" "thanks I appreciate that" Carly said with a smile as she picked up her things and left the room,

She almost ran down the corridor into the ladies and chucked up Gordon's goo crying and shaking at what she had just done she counted the £120 and thought that wasn't so bad I suppose Id better get back to Hailey pulling out her mobile she text all clear no probs be with you in 20 mins calming down she retraced her steps back past the reception and out the door.

Feeling calmer now she entered Hailey's flat "well how do you feel?" Hailey asked "strange and guilty" Carly replied "the first ones always the hardest you going to try another one today?" "No I going to get showered and try tomorrow if that's ok" "your call see you tomorrow"

After a week Carly had managed to get £700 saved and with no dramas she picked with Hailey's help what they considered to be older safer clients the following week she set herself the goal of getting the £300 needed and calling an end to the life of sin.

Sitting in Hailey's lounge waiting for the text to go off when Hailey said she had to go to Exeter for the day and asked if she would be ok left to her own devices "remember if you get a call text me the details if you decide to do the job make yourself at home see you later" "ok thanks Hailey I'll be ok" Hailey had only been out the door for 5 minutes when the text messages went bleep 3 messages she looked up the details they were from Brad in Paignton 4 miles away Steve in a private address in Torquay and Mr Jack in a Hotel in Torquay she read their requests deciding the private address too risky she hit the reject button discounted the Paignton one as she didn't fancy bussing it she hit accept on Mr Jack he must be old to put Mr Jack on the request she thought the details came up meet me at the Sheddon hotel room 6 at 4 o'clock I will pay you the £120 pounds and the promise of more if you are prepared to do some special requests I wonder what he means by that she thought oh well she text the basic details to Hailey and got herself ready Hailey replied ok have fun don't forget the panic number I have John on stand by if I'm not back he owes me a favour

When she arrived at the Hotel she looked at the outside and thought bloody hell it needs a good paint job a bit run down oh well going through the door she was surprised to find it clean and quite tidy "Good Afternoon madam can I help you" a receptionist who had apparently appeared out of nowhere asked "oh I'm meeting Mr Jack I believe hes in room 6" "Ah you must be Jade he told me you would be coming its just down the stairs on the left hand side" "ok thank you" Carly headed off in room 6s direction she checked her mobile and discovered it had no signal ignoring it thinking oh it will come back on in a bit she knocked on the door it a male voice shouted just a min it was when the door opened she got her first shock Mr Jack was not a elderly gent but a large powerfully built body builder about 26 years of age "ah you must be Jade come in I'm Jack" "would you care for a drink I have tea, coffee whisky, or lager" "Thanks Jack may I have just a glass of water" "sure no problem" reaching into the fridge and pulled out a bottle of bud pulled the cap off with his bare hand and passed it over to her "right that's as near to water I have" he said "oh and If you want to make the extra cash you'll have to earn it I will pay you £700 It will be a long and fun afternoon" the money offer clouded her judgement one part of her brain was saying hes dangerous get out and the other was saying get through this and its all over, "what do I have to do for the extra cash" "well Jade you do exactly what I tell you no exception" Jack was well know in call girl circles to go with his body builder image he had a large 12 inch cock and the stamina to screw for hours on end or so it seemed to the poor girls underneath him he's known as Jackhammer and the one thing he loved more than anything was dumping his come deep inside a pussy bareback no condoms for him not that you could find one to stay on any way when he came he came in bucket loads one pro had an awful time retrieving part of one from her pussy when it broke with the force of his orgasm he hadn't worn one since.

12