Desperate Demi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm, don't worry babe, you're about to get it." Selena told her girlfriend, before obviously switching her attention as she roughly smacked Demi's still really sore ass hard enough to make the cheeks jiggle and ordered, "Hey slut, get your filthy little dyke tongue out of my girlfriend's pretty little ass so I can replace it with something bigger. Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, I'm about to wreck her ass the same way I wrecked yours! Assuming that's still what you want Taylor? Huh? Still want me to treat you like Demi? Are you really feeling like that much of a shameless ass whore?"

"Oh God yes, treat me like a shameless ass whore." Taylor whimpered, "Mmmmmmm, wreck my ass Sel! Wreck it like a cheap anal whore like our bitch. Fuck me hard and deep and make me cum like a little bitch."

"Fine, then I'm not using lube." Selena taunted as she tossed the bottle she brought with her aside, "I'm just gonna use spit like the really nasty anal whores do. Because we all know you need to be a real nasty anal ho, like Demi Lovato, to not need any lube when another girl shoves a massive dildo up your butt."

"Oh God, please do." Taylor pleaded, "Don't use lube on my slutty little ass Selena. I'm a nasty little anal whore like Demi who doesn't need it."

"Good girl." Selena grinned wickedly, and then turned her attention to her childhood friend, "Demi, spread Taylor's ass so I can spit on it. And keep those cheeks spread! Mmmmmm, I want a good view of my big cock sliding into Taylor Swift's sexy little ass hole! Yes, that's it bitch, help me butt fuck my girlfriend while you watch, wishing it was you."

Oh did Demi wish it was her being butt fucked, or better yet she wished she was Selena's girlfriend. And of course the two together would be ideal, but she couldn't concentrate on her jealousy when shortly after she spread Taylor's cheeks Selena leaned down and obviously inspected Demi's work for a few long seconds, and then spat onto Taylor's butt hole just to give it a little more preparation.

She then spat onto her hand and thoroughly rubbed that saliva into her dildo, grinning wickedly at Demi the entire time. Then she pushed that strap-on in between Taylor's cheeks and began sliding it up and down, Selena giving Taylor one last tease before giving her what she obviously wanted.

Which of course led Taylor to whimper, "Please Selena, please fuck my ass. Fuck me up my slutty little ass. Oh God Selena, just ass fuck me already! I am ready, I swear! Rip open my butt hole and claim it as yours! Because that's what it is. Mmmmmm, no matter who fucks it, and who took my cherry, it's yours. Yours to fuck. Oooooh shit, my little ass hole is the personal fuck hole of Selena Gomez, hers to use whenever she wants. So please Sel, use it."

Considering who their true Mistress was these words were blasphemous, and even though it was pretty much a guarantee they wouldn't be repeated to their Black Mistress Selena very much appreciated them, which was why she immediately rewarded Taylor, "Mmmmm, that's right baby, this ass is all mine. And now, I'm gonna fuck it."

"Yesssss, fuck it Sel!" Taylor moaned happily, a wide smile appearing on her face as she got what she wanted, "Oh God, my ass is yours."

Selena grinned wickedly as she pressed the tip of her strap-on against Taylor's ass hole and pushed forwards. She made sure to push as slowly as possible, not for Taylor's benefit but her own.

After all, this wasn't Taylor's first time taking it up the ass, not even close, and after the thorough rim job Demi had just given her Selena was pretty sure she could have just rammed the first few inches straight in without causing her girlfriend too much pain.

In fact the last time they had been bending over at the same time right next to each other while a couple of tops anally penetrated them Taylor had even cried out in pleasure from being forcefully violated. And so had Selena.

Although now she thought about it they may have been a twinge of pain, whereas the slow anal penetration Selena now gave Taylor only resulted in a short initial gasp followed by cries and even moans of pure pleasure. Selena tried to listen intently to see if that changed, although she was slightly worried she may have missed it given how lost she was in the beautiful sight before her.

The look on Demi's face as she spread those cheeks had been intoxicating enough, but the moment Taylor's anal ring stretched wide enough to allow the head of her cock to slip through it and into her girlfriend's bowels made Selena feel like she could cum on the spot.

Of course she had spent weeks sodomising Demi, but that was different. Demi was the most depraved ass whore Selena had ever met, and so totally devoted to her that she would do anything for her, no matter how humiliating. For her girlfriend to give up her ass to her, another bottom, now that was special, and it was an honour Selena promised herself she would take full advantage of.

While making sure Taylor enjoyed it of course. Which sounded like it would be easy, given the sounds of pleasure Taylor made throughout the anal penetration, and especially when the ass fucking officially got underway shortly after Selena's thighs came to rest against her girlfriend's butt cheeks, announcing every inch of her dick was buried within Taylor's rectum.

After that Selena did briefly savour the moment, and give Taylor's well used back passage a chance to adjust to fulfilling it's true purpose as a cock depository. But it was not long before Selena began thrusting in and out, months of fucking Demi's big booty allowing Selena to easily establish a slow but steady rhythm while her mind became overwhelmed by the fact that she was officially butt fucking her secret girlfriend Taylor Swift.

For most of that her eyes locked onto were her cock was thrusting in and out of that obscenely stretched ass hole, but eventually her eyes wandered to the girl still spreading Taylor's cheeks, and it made her grin wickedly. Selena knew exactly what Demi wanted, and she was very eager to give it to her.

Demi always loved watching other girls getting butt fucked. It always made her and her slutty butt hole jealous, and never more than now it was Selena who was ass fucking another girl, but it was still incredibly sexy to watch Taylor's cute little back hole stretching around Selena's big cock, slowly but surely taking every inch of it and then getting fucked like every girl's ass hole should.

It was especially hot because it made Demi's memories of Selena taking her fat ass so vivid it was almost like she really was the one taking it up the ass. Also given her current position she hoped she would get to sample the yummy taste of girl ass. And not just any girl, but the ass of one of her owners Taylor Swift.

Sure enough after several minutes of gentle butt fucking Selena slowly pulled her strap-on all the way out of Taylor's tight little butt, pressed it to Demi's lips and ordered, "Suck it Dems! Mmmmmm yeahhhhh, that's it, suck my cock fresh from my girlfriend's ass hole you dirty little ATM slut! You like that, huh? You like the taste of Taylor's ass? Huh? Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhh, I know from experience that Taylor has got a yummy little ass, and the only thing better than rimming it is tasting it on a dominant woman's strap-on cock. And now that's me. Yeahhhhhhh, I'm a dominant little butt buster who owns both your fucking sexy asses, and is now making one of my anal sluts suck the other's butt off my big dick! Oooooooh fuck!"

The second Selena had press that ass flavoured toy against her lips Demi had immediately parted them, opening up wide so Selena could push her cock inside her mouth. Taking full advantage of that the grinning Selena pushed forwards, making Demi feel even more submissive, which she loved.

Demi then of course closed her mouth tightly around the head of the cock and moan shamelessly like the ass to mouth slut she was as she got a taste of the deepest part of Taylor's butt. She also closed her eyes and at least for a little while blocked out Selena's constant dirty talk so she could focus on tasting Taylor's butt for the very first time.

Since becoming Selena's bitch, and Taylor's, Demi had the privilege of rimming both these beautiful women on a fairly regular basis, but she had never tasted Taylor's ass on a strap-on before, and there was just something special about tasting the deepest part of another girl's butt.

Demi had always loved it and this was no exception, her jealousy briefly forgotten as the whole world disappeared except for Selena's cock coated in Taylor's butt cream, Demi greedily sucking the head clean once she had savoured that unique flavour and then began bobbing her head frantically up and down the dick, at first concentrating on the first few inches before starting to gradually take more into her mouth.

In what felt like no time at all Demi had that entire cock stuffed down her well-trained throat and she was cleaning the last few drops of anal cream from it. Sadly the second she was done Selena pulled it out of her mouth and shoved it back up Taylor's ass.

Demi's sadness was short lived though, because after a few minutes of butt fucking her girlfriend Selena switched holes again, pulling her strap-on out of Taylor's ass hole and directly into Demi's eager mouth. This process was then repeated over and over again and for a while Demi was in ATM heaven.

Of course it couldn't last, because even the cruellest of tops wouldn't, and couldn't, deny Taylor a nice hard ass fucking, followed by amazing orgasms, forever. Which just made Demi savour every heavenly moment of this while she could.

Taylor meanwhile whimpered in frustration, partly out of the fact that Demi was getting all the ATM action, and also partly because she was getting the lion share of Selena's attention. But most of all Taylor was frustrated because Selena was continuing to sodomise her as slowly and gently as possible.

At first Taylor welcomed this because even the most submissive anal sluts needed to have their asses stretched out before a real fucking, but at this point her ass had been well loosened and she was more ready for a brutal butt fucking. As should be obvious to Selena, given the way that Taylor's slutty little back door now remained open and begging for cock every time she pulled out.

However Selena persisted with a gentle sodomising in between shoving her ass flavoured cock into Demi's mouth for a cleaning, which made Taylor ache for Selena to finally give her a hard, deep ass fucking. It wasn't that long ago that Taylor hadn't thought her girlfriend was capable of it, but ever since Demi Lovato had become their lesbian sex slave she had been seeing Selena in a new and very sexy light.

Suddenly Selena's confidence had increased tenfold, and Taylor had seen her pound Demi's fat ass as hard as just about any 'real' top. Pretty much every since the first time with Demi she had been fantasising about what it would be like to have Selena fuck her ass that hard.

So while she gave Selena plenty of time to indulge in the ATM with her childhood friend it reached a point where Taylor just couldn't wait any longer, and desperately begged, "Fuck me! Oh please fuck me! Fuck my ass! Fuck it Hard! Fucking wreck it! Wreck my butt! Destroy my slutty ass hole! Please? I need it! I need it in my butt. I need to be butt fucked. Butt fuck me hard Sel! Fuck me in the butt hard and deep so I can cum. Oh God, I need to cum. Please Selena, fuck me hard and make me cum! Make me cum, oh please make me cum. Make me cum like a dyke slut. Make me cum like Demi when you're pounding her fat ass!"

"You want me to fuck this ass hard, huh?" Selena teased.

"Oooooooh yessssss, I want you to fuck it. I need you to fuck it." Taylor moaned, "Fuck it like the fuck hole it is. Use me like I'm our anal whore Demi! Please? Mmmmm, come on Sel, fuck my ass!"

"And who owns this ass?" Selena asked.

There was a brief pause and then Taylor whimpered, "You."

Pushing Demi's hands away from Taylor's butt cheeks and then smacking those cheeks hard Selena pushed, "Who?"

"You!" Taylor cried out, once again committing to the blasphemy, "My ass is yours! You own it! It's your fucking fuck hole! Oh God, my ass hole is yours to fuck whenever you want. Please Selena, fuck it. Mmmmmm, fuck it hard. Selena Gomez owns my slutty little lesbo butt and I need her to pound it hard and deep for me so I can cum like the little anal loving bitch I am. Please Sel, fuck me like Demi, the other anal whore you own. Oooooooh, our asses are yours, all yours, and now I want you to prove it by ruining my fucking ass in front of YOUR little anal loving bitch. Oh please Selena, pound fuck your bitch's bitch hole!"

"Fine, since you literally asked for it." Selena grinned, "Here! Take it like Demi bitch! Take it like a total anal whore! Mmmmmm yeahhhhh, take this cock up your sexy little ass and cum like a slut!"

Without another word Selena shoved her strap-on back up Taylor's ass and began to give it the hard and perhaps more importantly continuous fucking she had been craving, Taylor's greedy little butt finally having her girlfriend's cock all to herself, much to her clear delight.

Okay, it wasn't perfect, because after the first initially hard thrust which slammed the dildo through Taylor's loosened rectum Selena insisted on slowly building up a rhythm, which led to Taylor trying to frantically keep begging for what she wanted.

She wasn't entirely sure how much of that was coherent, but it didn't really matter because her encouragement seemed to work as it wasn't that long before Selena's thighs were smacking against Taylor's ass cheeks, making them jiggle ever so slightly and the sound of flesh meeting flesh to echo throughout the room, along with screams of pleasure.

Almost immediately after the real butt pounding began Taylor received the kind of orgasm she'd had only ever received through anal sex. The type of mind melting climax which was better than any other, mostly because of how perverted, naughty and submissive it felt.

And this time it was extra special because Selena was the one fucking her ass. Oh yes, the woman she loved was ass fucking her hard and deep, in that moment undisputedly making Taylor her bitch, and Taylor fell even more in love with her for it.

Which was the last coherent thought to go through her head as she was bombarded by orgasm after orgasm, Selena seemingly intent on giving her the best butt fucking of her entire life, and while she was up against some pretty stiff competition Taylor was confident she would manage it.

Selena totally wanted to make this the best butt fucking of Taylor's life, although it was only partly because she loved her girlfriend and wanted to make her feel good. The biggest reason was she wanted to prove a point.

That Taylor Swift's ass hole was hers now. It was her personal fuck hole, and she would use it whenever she wanted. Oh yes, Selena didn't care who had claimed ownership over Taylor's ass, or her own for that matter, as in this moment she felt like she could take down even Beyonce herself if it meant she could be the sole owner of Taylor Swift's tight little butt hole.

Whether she would feel the same when she came down from her high would be an interesting question, but right now as she brutally pounded her girlfriend's butt with her personal lesbian sex slave watching them Selena felt unstoppable.

There was another big reason Selena wanted to give Taylor the best butt fucking of her life, and that was because she simply felt that she had been neglecting her girlfriend lately. Ever since Demi had become her bitch Selena had been obsessed with fucking her fat ass.

They both had, but especially her, and while it had been incredibly fun she had often chose anal with Demi over just about anything with Taylor, and that was unhealthy considering Taylor was supposed to be her girlfriend and Demi was supposed to be her sex slave, not the other way around.

Also while it had been good to practice with Demi, otherwise she would be nowhere near as confident, it now seemed insane Selena hadn't bent Taylor over and shoved a strap-on up her perfect ass approximately five minutes or less after meeting her.

Right now nothing felt more natural to the normally submissive bottom, Selena fully embracing her inner top as she enjoyed the feeling of Taylor's cheeks jiggling against her thighs with every thrust. They weren't nearly as big and bouncy as Demi's fat ass was, but there was still some jiggle and it was definitely tighter than the whore ass of her childhood friend.

Most of all the sheer joy of having her secret girlfriend, the infamous Taylor Swift, bent over in front of her, ultimately slamming herself back against her anal invading thrusts, made Selena go totally berserk on Taylor's poor little ass hole, the two 'sweet and innocent' popstars becoming like wild animals determined to literally ruin Taylor's rectum with this brutal ass pounding.

Pretty much since the hard butt sex began, and perhaps even before then, Selena had been desperately holding back her own climax as she wanted to concentrate on Taylor's pleasure. However she was fighting against the inevitable, and eventually the stimulator bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of sodomising Taylor Swift caught up with her and Selena had a powerful climax of her own.

It was quickly followed by another, and another, and another as all the practice with Demi allowed her to push through orgasms which would have definitely put an end to this fun a few months ago, but now Selena just seem to drill Taylor's back hole with every ounce of her strength. In truth she held back a little, but only because she wanted to admire her handiwork afterwards.

When she only had that little bit of strength left Selena yanked her cock out of Taylor's butt hole and then grinned widely as it remained gaping open, allowing her to see deep into her girlfriend's rectum.

She was so captivated by it that she almost didn't notice Demi slowly approaching while hungrily staring at the dildo covered in Taylor's ass cream, but she did, causing Selena to frown and scold her bitch, "No! Bad Demi! Bad. You've had plenty of chances to taste Taylor's ass, you greedy little bitch. It's Taylor's turn now, isn't that right babe?"

"Oh yeahhhhh, mmmmm, it's my turn." Taylor moaned dreamily, still recovering from her multiple orgasms, "It's my turn to taste my slutty ass on your big dick. Please Selena, let me suck my own slutty little dyke ass off of your dick."

"Only if you spread your cheeks for me first." Selena teased, and then grinned widely as Taylor did as she was told, "Oh yeahhhhh, show me that cute little gape! Oh fuck, that's one wrecked bitch hole. Mmmmmm, our Mistress would be proud."

"So proud." Taylor quickly agreed with a soft moan, although she wasn't sure it was true.

Taylor had been gaped enough to know that her butt hole wasn't nearly as wrecked as it had been in the past, although from the feel of it Selena had done real good for her experience level. But would their Black Mistress found that cute, or annoying?

After all, it had taken some convincing just to get her to sign over ownership of Demi's dyke butt, even with the promise that anyone could still use it whenever they wanted too. Which Taylor could understand, as it might encourage other bottoms to start topping and buying each other from their Black Mistress, leaving none for her. As unlikely as it sounded. Not that Taylor was focusing on that right now.

Taylor was too busy concentrating on holding her cheeks wide open, and staring back lovingly at the look of glee on Selena's face as she stared deep into the gaping hole in front of her.

Being asked to do this occasionally made Taylor blush, especially in times like this one there was an audience, but as always the embarrassment and humiliation only added to the thrill of performing such a submissive act, and knowing Selena was enjoying it so much really helped.