Desperate Demi Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No." Demi whimpered, lifted her head from Selena's ass for a second before it was shoved roughly downwards.

"Hey! I didn't give you permission to stop!" Selena smiled, reaching back to roughly shoved Demi's face back into her ass, "Mmmmmm yeahhhhhh, don't stop. Don't stop. You're not allowed to stop until I say so! Yeahhhhhhhh, you're not allowed to stop licking my fucking butt hole until I say. I own you Demi! You do what I say, always! Got it? Good, now shove your tongue up my ass. Shove your tongue as deep as it will go into my fucking ass hole so it'll be nice and wet for my girlfriend's dick! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmm, butt fuck me Demi! Butt fuck me with your tongue! Mmmmmm, and I hope you enjoy it, because it's the only way you're ever going to fuck this cute little bottom of mine, you pathetic little fucking dyke bottom!"

Again the hurtful words just made Demi more turned on and determined to please Selena. Also she just love the submission which came from thoroughly licking another girl's butt, and again this was the girl she'd been in love with her entire life, so it only took a little encouragement for Demi to ram her tongue up Selena's ass hole.

Years of being pounded by their Black Mistress, and many other tops, ensure that Demi was able to get her tongue pretty deep into Selena's bottom, but it wasn't good enough to give her a thorough preparing for anal sex. For that Selena needed one other thing, and Demi certainly wasn't surprised that it wasn't her who ended up doing it.

"Yeahhhhhhh, yeahhhhhhh, yeahhhhhhh, mmmmmm fuck that's good! That's so fucking good! Fuck Dems! Ooooooooh fuck!" Selena moaned happily before ordering with a smile, "Now spread my cheeks for Taylor, and watch her do what you never could. What you'll never be allowed to do. Mmmmmm, fuck my ass. Ohhhhhh, that's it, spread those cheeks so Taylor can fuck my ass properly with a nice big strap-on cock while you watch. Ah yeah, finger me Tay! Mmmmmm yessssssss, that's it, finger fuck the little hole Demi was just licking. Make sure my slutty little butt hole is as ready as it can be for your big hard cock! Oh fuck!"

The moment Selena had ordered it Demi had reluctantly pulled her tongue out of Selena's ass, turned so her body was out of the way, and then spread those cheeks like the little submissive bitch she was. It was then that she got a good look at Taylor, looking nervous but really hot with a big dildo strapped firmly around her waist.

She was even rubbing some last-minute lube into it. Taylor then wordlessly pushed one of those lube coated fingers into Selena's tight little ass hole, Selena crying out with joy and then continuing to beg as her hole was stretched. Which made Demi jealous, but mostly of Selena, silently hoping after the anal pounding her girlfriend Taylor would turn her attention to her bitch's fat ass.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, ohhhhhhh FUCK!" Selena moaned extra loudly as Taylor added a second finger, "Fuck me baby, fuck my ass! I want you to fuck me Tay, mmmmmm, I want you to fuck me in the ass. Oooooooh yeahhhhhhh, so many people have fucked my ass, but no one I love. And I love you Taylor. I love you so much, and I want you to be the one to butt fuck me. Oh yeah, I want my secret girlfriend Taylor Swift to fuck me up the butt like the little anal slut I am! Ohhhhhhhh fuck yeah, do it Tay! Stretch that slutty little bitch hole of mine and pound it with your big hard cock! Fuck me! Please? Ohhhhhhhh Gooooooooddddd Taylor, fuck me!"

Taylor just listened to Selena offering her encouragement for quite a while, partly because she was enjoying just fingering her ass, but also because she was more familiar with that, whereas what she was about to do was something new.

Yes, she'd sodomise Demi, a lot, but Demi was the biggest anal whore Taylor had ever met, and more importantly the most submissive person she'd ever met, while Selena had been getting increasingly dominant ever since she first took Demi's ass and made it hers.

Well, technically theirs, but who was Taylor kidding, Demi might bend over for anyone, but it was Selena she wanted. And she was beginning to worry it was mutual. So maybe this would be for the best?

Then again she really loved it when Selena ass fucked her, and Taylor didn't want to ruin her dominant mood. Mostly though, she didn't want to disappoint Selena.

Promising herself she wouldn't do that Taylor took a deep and calming breath, removed her fingers from Selena's butt hole and then quickly replaced it with her cock. She quickly realised that it was too quick, as Selena cried out in pain as Taylor almost penetrated her in one go.

Which initially caused Taylor to frown, until she reminded herself that this was Selena's ass, not Demi's, and therefore it wasn't as slutty, and more importantly hadn't been regularly used lately.

So Taylor slowed her role and watched with fascination as Selena's back hole slowly but surely stretched wide enough for the head of a dildo to slide through it and into her girlfriend's butt. Which she'd had seen many times before, but never with the dildo strapped around her waist.

As she was anally penetrated by her girlfriend for the first time Selena cried out, "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHH, OH FUCK! Oh fuck. Fuck me Tay, fuck my ass! I can't believe you're inside my fucking ass baby, mmmmmmm, stretching my naughty little ass hole, oh fuck! Oh fuck, oh fuck, OH FUCK! OH FUCKKKKKKKKKK, AAAAAAHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK!"

Enjoying Selena's words, and the moment, Taylor paused for a little while, but it wasn't that long before she started slowly pushing inch after inch of dildo into her girlfriend's tight little ass hole, constantly reminding herself she needed to be more sweet and gentle to it than the slutty fat ass she was used to fucking.

Unfortunately she received constant reminders of that in the form of small cries of pain which escaped Selena's lips.

Selena did a good job of hiding them for the most part, but Taylor was listening carefully and at the beginning of the penetration Selena's ass hole seemed to struggle to remember it was a fuck hole. But Taylor had seen Selena butt fucked her to orgasm several times, and had been on the receiving end herself a lot, so she was confident it would pass.

Despite just how much she loved her girlfriend Taylor also continued because she just love the sight of another girl's butt hole stretching for a strap-on cock, especially when it was Selena's butt getting stretched.

Besides, she had a perfect view of it thanks to Demi continuing to prove herself a shameless sex slave by spreading Selena's ass cheeks for her, and she continued to do so after Taylor buried every single inch of her dick into Selena's bowels and then officially started the butt fucking.

After a little more encouragement from Selena of course, who sounded like her ass hole had remembered what it's true purpose was given her cries of enjoyment were now of pure pleasure.

"Fuck me Tay, fuck my ass!" Selena cried out in encouragement, "Mmmmmm yesssssssss baby, fuck me! Ass fuck me! Fuck me up the ass! Ohhhhhhhh fuck! That feels so good, soooooooo gooooooodddddd, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh shit! Bang my butt! Bang it right in front of Demi. Show her you know how to please me like she never could. Oh yeah, make her jealous that it's you who gets to fuck my butt, and not her. No, mmmmmm, make her jealous of me being butt fucked! Yeahhhhhhhh, I can see it in her eyes. She doesn't want to butt fuck me, she wants to be butt fucked. Demi is a dirty little dyke bottom who craves cock in her slutty little butt hole. She'd prefer it was me, but she'd let anyone up her fat ass. Well any girl. Won't you Demi? Yeah you will, mmmmmm, it feels so good Demi! I love having Taylor Swift's big dick in my butt!"

Demi again love the verbal abuse, but this time round she barely heard it as she was too busy staring at Selena Gomez's stretched wide back door. As a proud pure lesbian bottom Demi had wanted to do many nasty things with her childhood best friend, but fuck Selena's ass was never one of them.

However it was hard for her to imagine sweet little Selena as a top, or at least certainly not a pure one, so whenever she had allowed herself the privilege she had imagined the two of them bottoming to someone like her Black Mistress, who as it turns out had been their Black Mistress who had been cruelly keeping them apart all these years.

Or maybe that was because she was worried that Selena might steal Demi away from her. She would have to ask her when she saw her next.

It didn't matter at this moment. All that mattered was this was yet another dream come true, Selena being butt fucked right in front of her and Demi having the privilege of holding Selena's cheeks open for the woman taking that pretty little ass hole of hers.

True, despite her size Taylor Swift wasn't exactly the woman Demi used to imagine in this position, but that had changed ever since becoming the submissive little bitch of these normally submissive women, and this was definitely living up to the fantasies she'd been having more recently.

And Demi was sure second she was about to fulfil another one of her dreams, and sure enough she was right, even though it did take a little prompting from Selena.

"Hey Tay, mmmmmm, don't you think it's time we let Demi taste my ass?" Selena grinned, looking back over her shoulder at her girlfriend.

"Oh yes, please Taylor! Please feed me Selena's yummy little ass." Demi pleaded excitedly.

"Shut up bitch, no one asked your opinion!" Selena snapped at her bitch before turning her attention back to Taylor, "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuck! Mmmmmm, give it to her baby. Take that dildo out of my ass and shove it right in her mouth! Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhh, suck that dick Demi! Ohhhhhhh, suck my ass off it you perverted little whore!"

Without a word Taylor did as she was told, pulling her dick out of Selena's ass and pretty much pushing it directly into Demi's mouth. Several other tops, including Selena, had barely given Demi the chance to open her mouth. Luckily she had learned from her mistakes and after Selena had scolded her she held her mouth open and her tongue out and anticipation.

Although Taylor was slow to both pull out of Selena's ass and to push her ass cream coated cock into Demi's open mouth, Demi smiling at this mercy before closing her eyes and the first time in her life savouring the taste of the deepest part of her childhood best friend Selena Gomez's bowels.

It was a familiar taste, but who this was definitely made it all the sweeter, Demi barely able to keep herself from slurping up the liquid in a matter of seconds.

It still felt like only a few seconds, and it was the same story for when she started bobbing her head up and down the first few inches of the dick, taking more and more of it until she was pushing it into her throat.

Far too quickly the entire length was in her windpipe and she had cleaned every drop of Selena's ass juice, and of course soon after that Taylor switched holes once again.

Then Taylor began switching back and forth between Selena's ass and Demi's mouth, after a little prompting from Selena that is, which gave Demi more of a chance to savour the taste of her childhood friend's butt.

"Now back in my butt Tay. Mmmmm, get that dick nice and tasty for Demi by shoving it up my ass so it can be covered in more anal cream." Selena suggested, well okay ordered, as usual getting what she wanted, "Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, fuck my ass again. Don't be shy Tay, I'm nice and stretched out now. That means you can shove the whole thing up my ass. Now! Do it! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, mmmmmm, fuck me! Fuck my butt! Butt fuck me, oooooooooh, fuck me in the butt Tay, mmmmmm, fuck me good! Now... Stick it in Demi's mouth! Make our bitch go ass to mouth again! Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, suck it Demi! Suck that fucking cock!"

Selena felt weird. She remembered being ass fucked as her favourite thing ever, but while this felt really, really good she found herself enjoying making Demi go ass to mouth more than the actual butt fucking itself.

Maybe it was the fact that Taylor didn't seem nearly as confident sodomising her as the far more submissive Demi, or maybe ordering Demi and even Taylor around had awoken something inside her and now Selena preferred being a top.

Maybe she even was a top, albeit one who knew exactly how hard she could cum from an ass pounding. Although when the time came she decided she'd rather be the one pounding her own ass.

So when she'd had her fill of making Demi go ass to mouth Selena ordered, "Taylor, get down on the ground. On your back sweetie. Mmmmm, I wanna ride you. I wanna ride my girlfriend with my slutty little ass hole right in front of Demi."

Again without hesitation Taylor scrambled to obey, rolling back so she was sitting with Selena sitting on her lap with the full length of strap-on still in Selena's butt.

Selena took a few long seconds to get used to that position, then the two girlfriends landed back so that Taylor was lying on her back and Selena could place her hands either side of her, while resting her feet at the side of Taylor's legs so she could began bouncing her butt up and down.

Gently at first, but as she was more than ready for a deep hard anal pounding it wasn't long before Selena was jackhammering herself up and down in a way which ensured that her back hole was being absolutely brutalised.

Just before the sodomy became violent Selena ordered, "Demi, come here! Ohhhhhhhh fuck, get your face next to my cunt. No! Mmmmmmm, I know what you're thinking you little slut, but don't you dare lick it. No, aaaaaaaahhhhhhh shit, I wanna give you a facial. Ooooooooh I want to squirt my cum right into your pretty little dyke face as I cum on Taylor's cock. Oh yeah, you like the sound of that, don't you? Don't answer that! Of course you do. Yeahhhhhhh, a perverted little lesbo whore like you was born to take this kind of facial, and now I'm going to give it to you. Aaaaahhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, I'm gonna cum all over your face, ohhhhhhhh, I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum OH TAYLOR! Ohhhhhhh Taylor, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhh!"

The look on Demi's face when Selena told her she couldn't lick her was heart-breaking. That alone was almost enough to make Selena rethink her plan, especially as this would surely be better if Demi tongued her at the same time.

But the thought of giving Demi a facial was just too delicious to pass up, and Selena was suddenly in the mood to re-establish her dominance, and she couldn't do that if she came from Taylor fucking her ass and Demi eating her pussy, because she'd probably be catatonic afterwards, or at least faint.

Besides, for better or for worse look on Demi's face might have broken her heart, but it also pushed Selena over the edge of climax. Well, that and constantly hammering her own ass on that big dildo.

When she did finally go over the edge Selena was quickly reminded of what she loved so much about being a bottom, that being the mind-blowing orgasms which were enough to melt every fibre of her being leaving her in a state of mindless pleasure.

Or at least after a few of them, luckily Selena found the ability to keep hammering her own butt through climax after climax, and Taylor even helped by beginning to thrust up into her ass. Best of all, she stayed conscious just long enough to enjoy the sight of Demi's pretty face getting absolutely drenched in her girl cum, seemingly much to the delight of her submissive little bitch.

Taylor was initially glad that Selena had taken over as it took the pressure off of her, and given they had been shared by many more dominant tops Taylor had been given plenty of chances to watch Selena anally ride a strap-on and while she could never get tired of it, this was extra special because Selena was riding her cock.

Sure enough watching Selena's little butt bounce up and down on HER cock was truly breath-taking, Taylor staring lustfully at that, and loving the way that Selena was absolutely shameless when it came to brutalising her own butt hole. And best of all was how hard she was able to make herself cum.

However after Selena started giving herself those powerful orgasms a feeling of failure washed over Taylor.

The whole point of this thing with Demi was so that Selena could explore her dominant side, but Taylor had hoped that while doing it she would get in touch with her inner top and eventually be able to give Selena everything she wanted. And she had failed because she found Selena too daunting to butt fucked.

But not now. No, now Taylor wasn't seeing her dominant and controlling girlfriend, she was seeing just another ass whore. Maybe not as big an ass whore as Demi Lovato, but still a pretty big one, and more importantly a submissive one.

Feeling encouraged Taylor started hammering upwards into Selena's butt, making her cum even harder over Demi's face, shake even more in her arms and let out even more ear piercing screams.

Which in turn only emboldened Taylor more, so much so that when Selena finally ran out of steam and collapsed on top of her Taylor continued thrusting up, only instead of the occasional thrust she built up a slow and steady rhythm which pushed her woman through another series of climaxes which left her literally whimpering for mercy by the end.

And then because she was so caught up in the moment Taylor ignored the whimpers and just kept butt fucking her girlfriend.

To be fair she slowed her thrusts, and rolled Selena onto her side so she could gently begin sodomising her in the spooning position. Also Taylor's size allowed her to wrap her body around hers, brush her hair off of her neck and then start kissing the exposed flesh beneath her, starting with Selena's neck, and then eventually moving to her cheeks and then finally her lips.

Selena kissed back, softly and lazily at first, but then hard and passionate towards the end, and always so wonderfully loving. To make it even more wonderful when Taylor finally stopped and the kiss was broken Selena smiled at her and gave her those three little words which Taylor always crave to hear from a lover.

"I love you." Selena whispered.

"I love you too." Taylor happily whispered back, before kissing her girlfriend again.

After a minute or two of that Selena broke the kiss and asked with a wicked smile, "Wanna see your handiwork?"

Taylor blushed slightly, but replied, "Sure."

Demi was of course jealous of the soft, loving kissing the two girlfriends enjoyed it for a few long minutes, which felt very long to her, but she was even more jealous of Selena as she pulled her butt hole slowly off Taylor's dick, obviously savouring the feeling of slowly reminding her girlfriend just how much cock she had taken up her ass.

Then the second the entire thing was out of her she quickly turned around to grin at Taylor before turning back and slowly spreading her cheeks for her.

During that teasing grin Demi got an excellent look at Selena's gape, and once she was really showing it off Demi moved round so she could get an even better look, even though it made her insanely jealous as she wished it was her ass hole that was that well fucked.

That jealousy only got worse when after another minute or two Taylor said, "That's hot Sel, but how about a little ATM action? Unless of course, you'd like Demi to do it?"

"No!" Selena quickly protested, turning around and scowling Demi in turn warning for her to stay back and then proudly admitting, "It's my turn! Mmmmm, it's my turn to taste some ass! My ass. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh, it's time for me to deep throat some strap-on and clean your big dick of my slutty little ass hole!"

As she said those words Selena was crawling in between Taylor's legs, was now sitting up against the headboard and presenting Selena's prize to her.