Desperate Demi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, eat me Sel! Eat my fucking ass!" Demi moaned when she was no longer able to stop herself, "Eat my dyke ass! Eat out my big fat gay butt! Mmmmmmmm, fuck, lick it, suck it, tongue fuck it, oh God Selena, I never thought you'd be like me. I never dared hope that you'd be even half as perverted as me, ohhhhhhhhhhh shit, but you are. You're a perverted little lesbian slut just like me, and I love it! I love you. Oh Selena, please fuck my ass! Aaaaaahhhhhh fuck, please fuck my big fat dyke ass. Please? Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh, that's so nice, but an anal slut like me doesn't need this thorough a rim job. Oh fuck yeah Sel, just shove a big dick up my ass! Please shove a big girl dick up my dyke ass and make it yours!"

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Selena giggled once she pulled her face from Demi's ass, giving those meaty cheeks a hard double smack which made her old friend cry out before she turned to her girlfriend, "Taylor, take over rimming Demi for me. I'm going to get a strap-on."

"Can you make it a big one?" Demi asked hopefully, "At least 10 inches?"

"Slut." Selena chuckled as she got up and began taking off her clothes.

She may have said more, but Taylor was too busy taking her place behind Demi and burying her face in that big fat ass.

Taylor had a lot of fun memories of eating the asses of her Black Mistress, and her friends and/or bitches with big butts, although she loved smaller backsides just as much. Like Selena's, for example.

Of course Taylor loved getting the chance of licking Demi's big booty, because it reminded her of the previously mentioned memories, and she simply loved giving women rim jobs.

Also this was actually special because she was preparing Demi's ass for Selena, the wicked thought making Taylor smile into Demi's big bottom.

Like Selena before her Taylor had immediately pushed her face into Demi's big ass and then motor-boated those juicy cheeks for a while before finally starting the butt licking.

Although before that, she sneaked in a little ass kissing, pressing her lips to Demi's butt cheeks a few times before pulling them apart and beginning to eagerly lick her back hole.

She licked even more eagerly as she sensed her, now no doubt naked except for a strap-on, girlfriend returning, however instead of taking over right away Selena seemed perfectly happy with just watching Taylor rimming Demi like it was her job which just made the tall blonde lick harder and faster.

Which pleased Selena as she gently lean down and encouraged, "That's it Tay-tay, eat that ass! Mmmmm, bury your pretty little face deeper into Demi's slut butt. Come on, deeper! Yeahhhhhh, that's it, eat out that ass I'm about to fuck! Oh yes, shove your tongue up her ass! Demi loves that, don't you, you little slut?"

"Yessssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, tongue fuck my slutty ass Taylor!" Demi moaned, "Shove your tongue deep up my whore ass! Ohhhhhhhh, I want to feel Taylor Swift's tongue deep inside my dyke ass! Please just do it, please, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, tongue fuck me!"

Demi said a lot more, however Taylor didn't really register it as she was too distracted by just how easy it was to push the full length of her tongue into the other girl's back door.

She was also distracted by the hand on the back of her head, Selena at first just gently encouraging her face deeper into Demi's ass but now almost literally suffocating her with those large cheeks.

Not just because she was firmly pushing her face downwards into those cheeks but she was smacking that ass and encouraging Demi to shake her booty, making it very difficult for Taylor to keep licking Demi's ass hole. Or breathe for that matter.

Luckily just as she was getting lightheaded Selena pulled her face out of that big ass and pulled her backwards into a passionate kiss, the two girls sharing the taste of their new bitch's butt for a few seconds before Selena broke the kiss and smiled wickedly.

"Spread those cheeks for me baby." Selena practically purred, "Show me that cute little ass hole I wanna fuck so bad."

Taylor smiled shyly, pulled away from Selena and then moved so she was kneeling beside Demi so she could reach down and spread her ass cheeks wide apart, exposing the little hole she and Selena had taken turns licking before asking with obviously fake innocence, "Like this?"

"That's perfect babe." Selena practically groaned, before asking the other brunette, "Are you ready Dems?"

"God yes." Demi whimpered, even more horny after hearing her childhood nickname from her childhood best friend who was about to sodomise her, "Fuck me! Please fuck my fat ass! Please? I'll do anything if you just ram my ass hole with your big dick. Please Sel, take my big fat slutty dyke ass and make it yours!"

Selena just grinned wickedly and admired the sight before her for a few long seconds, then she took her lube covered strap-on cock firmly in hand and then rested it against Demi's cute little butt hole.

She then took another few seconds to savour the moment, then Selena pushed forwards slowly but firmly so she could stretch this out for as long as possible.

She was also nervous about hurting Demi, because while they were now sadly strangers to each other they had once been best friends and Selena didn't want to hurt her.

She didn't want to hurt anyone, so this seemed like the best bet. Besides, she knew that regardless of how much preparation you could get anal penetration always hurt.

At least that was her experience, which was why Selena's eyes went wide and her mouth fell open in shock when Demi cried out in pleasure as her anal ring stretched wide enough to allow the head of the strap-on to slip through and into her big butt.

She... she cried out in pleasure. Fuck, Demi had actually cried out in pleasure from getting her fat ass penetrated! Hadn't she? No, that couldn't be possible, Selena thought. No one could be that slutty.

But Demi proved that she was as she whimpered and moaned as Selena cautiously pushed another inch of dildo into her former friend's ass hole, Selena repeating the process a few times before, without really thinking it through, she rammed forwards as hard as she could, burying the rest of the dildo in Demi's big booty.

Which made Demi cry out again in pleasure, prompting Selena to exclaim in disbelief, "Oh my God, how slutty are you?"

Initially Demi just whimpered in reply, then cried out again, this time in pain, as Taylor let go of her cheeks so she could give those well-rounded globes a hard double smack and demanded, "Answer the question!"

"I don't know." Demi whimpered.

"You don't know?" Selena frowned, "You just took this 10 inch cock up your ass like it was nothing. And you fucking enjoyed it!"

"I'm sorry." Demi wept softly in humiliation.

"Don't be sorry, I think it's as hot as hell." Selena grinned, "God Demi, you're such a whore. Oh yes, my childhood best friend has become such a little anal whore, and I'm going to make her MY anal whore!"

"You mean our anal whore, right?" Taylor asked softly.

Pulling her gaze away from Demi's butt for the first time since the anal penetration started, Selena smiled ruefully and said, "Of course."

Selena then lent forward and pressed her lips to Taylor's, hoping that a gentle kiss would make up for her slip of the tongue. Because of course she meant their anal whore.

The whole point of this was that she could have both Demi and Taylor, the latter as her sexy girlfriend and the former as their slutty anal whore.

And giving her girlfriend a loving kiss, while her dick was buried in her anal whore's butt seemed the perfect way to emphasise that.

Then Selena got an even better idea, why not really ram the point home by ramming Demi's fat ass while tongue kissing Taylor? Yes, that was perfect, she thought with a grin.

So Selena pushed her tongue into Taylor's mouth and at the same time she tightened the hold she had loosened on Demi's waist and then pulled her hips back, her old friend actually letting out a whimper of disappointment as inch after inch of dildo slipped out of her ass hole.

Demi then cried out in pleasure as Selena pushed forwards again and repeated the process, Selena becoming lightheaded as for the first time ever she began butt fucking another girl. A girl who was her childhood best friend, and she was making her moan like the anal whore she clearly was just from a gentle ass fucking.

Taylor and Selena made out for a few long minutes, and then on and off for a while, but both of them struggled to take their eyes off of Selena's strap-on pumping in and out of Demi's stretched wide ass hole.

Oh how Taylor loved watching another girl getting ass fucked. She especially loved being in this position as she had an up close look at another girl's butt hole stretching for a strap-on, Taylor often leaning right in, so her face was close as possible to the action.

She also did this to encourage the top to make her go ass to mouth, especially when it was Selena's ass she was getting a up close look at. But this time was different, because for once she was focused on the ass fucker.

Oh yes, Taylor was focused on her beloved Selena finally getting to ass fuck another girl, and it made Taylor's cunt burn with need until it wasn't something she could ignore.

"Babe." Taylor murmured softly and shyly, then when Selena pulled her eyes away from Demi's dildo stretched ass hole the blonde added, "I know you mostly just wanted Demi to be our anal slave, but do you mind if I try her mouth? I've just heard so many stories about what an amazing pussy licker she is, and I wanna see for myself if it's true."

"Hell yeah, make her eat your pussy while I fuck her up the ass!" Selena grinned with wicked delight, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, put that dyke tongue to work. Let's see just how much of a lezzie slut she really is!"

Not needing any more than that Taylor leaned up, pressed a quick kiss to Selena's lips and then quickly lifted her skirt up to around her waist and pulled her panties down and off.

She then repositioned herself so she was lying with her head against the headboard of the bed with her legs spread and directly in front of Demi's face. Well, the two brunettes had to scoot forward a little, but that just gave Taylor another wicked sight.

Surprisingly then Demi hesitated for a second or two before leaning her head down and starting to gently lick Taylor's pussy. Which would have been more than enough, if it had been just the two of them, and there had been near enough no foreplay.

But as Demi was getting her fat ass fucked right in front of her, and everything that had led up to it, Taylor wasn't in the mood for a gentle licking.

Which was something Taylor quickly made clear, "Oooooooooh, come on Demi, you can do better than that. Mmmmmm, you think I need teasing after watching Selena stuff your fat ass full of cock? No, oooooooohhhhhhhhhh, I've been dripping wet ever since Selena called me and told me all about her plans for you, and now aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yesssssssssssss, lick my clit just like that, mmmmmmmmm, that's more like it! Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, that's just how Selena likes to eat my cunt. Mmmmmmmm, a little attention to my clit, and then back to licking my pussy. Mmmmmmmm fuck, that feels good, but I still want more. Yeeeeeeeessssssss, that's nice, but I want your tongue inside me. Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh yes Demi, I want your dyke tongue inside my little queer cunt! You hear me? Tongue fuck my cunt like Selena does! Ah yeah, tongue fuck my lesbo pussy while Selena fucks you up your big gay butt! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, oh Demi, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooodddddddddd!"

For a moment Demi almost reminded Taylor of her beloved Selena given the way she went back and forth between rapidly licking her clit and gently lapping at her cunt.

However Selena normally took the time to give her a few wicked smiles while Demi was completely devoted to her pussy, and ultimately pushed her tongue inside it sooner than Selena ever would, even while being fucked in the ass at the time.

Which had happened several times already in their short romantic relationship, and the simple friendship before that, although Taylor couldn't concentrate on that when she was receiving maybe her favourite thing ever, namely another girl's tongue pushing into and then fucking her cunt.

Considering all the excellent tongue work Taylor had experienced already in her short life she was pleasantly surprised to find that Demi's tongue lived up to the hype and she felt herself on the edge of orgasm in what felt like seconds.

The amazing show in front of her had a lot to do with how quickly she got to that point, but Taylor couldn't deny Demi was good, making her hope that Selena's indecent proposal worked out and she would get to experience this type of tongue fucking again.

If not she would have to try and hook up with Demi again, something which was reinforced a few minutes later when Taylor came hard in Demi's mouth and all over her face.

Demi loved eating pussy, and she loved getting ass fucked even more, but somehow she had never experienced her two greatest loves at the same time.

Which was actually a little weird now she thought about it, because she had been shared like this before, but the closest she came to what she was doing now, was being spit roasted by a couple of strap-on wearing tops, those tops swapping holes over and over again, so they were constantly making Demi go ass to mouth, which was a humiliation she adored, but this might be even better because it was so special to her.

After all, this was her first time getting butt fucked by her true love Selena Gomez, and anything else was icing on the cake, and this was extremely sweet icing.

True, on the whole she preferred the taste of her own ass over pussy cream, and even girl cum, and the fact that this was Selena's girlfriend she was eating out which just drove the point home that Selena wasn't hers, and she was now just the sex slave if these two women.

However while the last thing hurt her heart and diminished her enjoyment at the same time she felt like such a slut, and Demi's submissive little heart adored that, so it still felt like heaven for a total bottom like her. Plus Selena was doing an amazing job at fucking her ass considering this was her first time topping anyone.

Okay, it wasn't exactly difficult to stretch out and loosen Demi's slutty ass, but after that Selena kept to a slow but steady pace until Demi was desperate to cum.

However when she tried to pull away to beg Selena to fuck her harder Taylor kept a firm hold of Demi's hair, keeping her in place as she told her, "You want to cum? Already? Gosh, what a slut. Mmmmmmmm, well if you want to cum, first you have to make me cum. Isn't that right Selena?"

"Oh fuck yes, make my girlfriend cum!" Selena grinned eagerly, "Oh fuck Demi, make Taylor cum in your mouth while I'm fucking you up the ass! Mmmmmmmm, make my girlfriend cum all over your pretty little dyke face and then I'll make you cum with my girl cock pounding your fat lezzie ass!"

Not needing any more encouragement than that. Demi rapidly increase the force of her tongue thrusts, the combination of that, the joy of watching Selena sodomise her and Taylor beginning to grind her cunt into her face making the blonde cum hard and fast.

Sadly all the grinding meant that as much as she tried Demi couldn't swallow much of Taylor's cum, although getting her face covered in girl cum was always a very enjoyable consolation prize, and Demi revelled in it.

Especially this time, as again it was special, Taylor baptising her as her cunt lapping whore, which was all Demi now wanted to be. That, and perhaps more importantly Selena's anal whore, something which she made clear when Taylor pulled away from her.

"Fuck me Selena! Fuck my dyke ass!" Demi squealed desperately, "Pound fuck my big fat slutty dyke ass and make me cum! Please? You promised! You promised me, ohhhhhhhh, you promised me you would make me cum if I made Taylor cum, and I did. I made your girlfriend squirt her delicious cum all over my face while your girl cock was in my fat lezzie ass, oooooooooh, and now I want you to fuck it. Mmmmmmmm, I need you to slam my slutty little lesbian ass hole and make me cum like a bitch with a dick in my ass! Oh shit, please Selena, I need you to make me your bitch. I need to be your dyke bitch, licking your pussy and taking it up the ass for you whenever you want. You and Taylor! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, I WANNA BE THE LEZZIE BITCH OF SELENA GOMEZ AND TAYLOR SWIFT! I WANT BOTH OF YOU TO OWN MY SLUTTY LITTLE ASS HOLE AND USE ME LIKE YOUR PERSONAL ANAL WHORE! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK, I AM YOUR WHORE, OOOOOOOOOOH, I LOVE BEING YOUR WHORE, OHHHHHHHHHHH, MAKE ME YOURS! PLEASE I AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWD!"

Initially Demi was disappointed that Taylor had pulled away so quickly, but it had allowed her to close her eyes and start shamelessly begging.

And in that moment she could ignore the cum on her face, and the taste of it in her mouth, and just focus on the fact that the only person she had ever been in love with was pleasuring her in her absolute favourite way.

Or to put it another way, Selena Gomez was fucking her hard and deep up the ass, the other brunette's next few words causing Demi to cum harder than ever before.

And unlike Taylor she didn't roll away after one orgasm. No, she stayed right where she was, getting brutally butt fucked by the girl she loved, until so much cum had squirted out of her cunt she literally passed out.

Once Demi became completely incoherent Selena began picking up the slack, screaming at the top of her lungs, "THAT'S IT DEMI, CUM FOR ME! CUM FOR ME WHILE I'M FUCKING THIS BIG FAT DYKE ASS OF YOURS! OOOOOOOOOOH FUCK, I OWN THIS ASS! DO YOU HEAR ME DEMI? ME AND TAYLOR NOW OWN YOUR BIG FAT SLUTTY GAY BUTT! OHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT, YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A FUCK HOLE! YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU'RE NOTHING BUT OUR PERSONAL FUCK HOLE NOW, MMMMMMMMMM, OURS TO USE WHENEVER WE FUCKING WANT! DO YOU HEAR ME BITCH? YOU'RE NOTHING BUT MY ANAL WHORE! AH SHIT, WHICH IS WHAT YOU WANT, ISN'T IT? NOT BECAUSE YOU'RE DESPERATE TO BE WITH ME, BUT BECAUSE YOU ARE DESPERATE TO BE ANOTHER GIRL'S ANAL WHORE, YOU PERVERTED LITTLE BITCH! WELL CONGRATULATIONS DEMI, YOUR NOW NOTHING BUT MY ANAL WHORE! CUM NOW WHORE! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK, YOU'RE MINE! MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD!"

Selena worried that she was taking this too far. After all, deep down she was still a good girl. A nice girl. A Disney girl.

It was just that years of lesbian sex with her fellow females celebrities, and even some of her fellow Disney girls, created something dark and perverted inside her.

Or at least brought it to the surface, and now she was unleashing it on her childhood best friend and in doing so abusing Demi's poor butt hard and brutally.

Yet no matter how hard she fucked Demi's big booty, or what she said, her former friend just kept cumming and screaming her head off with pure joy.

It was kind of funny, because before this Selena had thought she and Taylor were the biggest bottoms, and sluttyist anal whores, she knew. But Demi really was just in a whole league of her own, all the stories Selena had heard about her old friend turning out not to be exaggerated at all.

If anything they had downplayed just how much of an anal loving bottom Demi was, Selena amazed at just how easy it was to make her old friend cum, and the way the other girl brutally slammed herself back against her thrusts, which made Demi's meaty cheeks jiggle like a big bowl of jelly against Selena's thighs, which was a feeling Selena could never see herself getting tired of. In fact, she never wanted it to end.