Desperate Living Ch. 01

Story Info
Reluctant friend pays debt.
2.1k words
4.21
65.7k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah Evans quietly alerted her husband Matt to the car that just pulled up in their driveway. The silent look they exchanged said it all, this was their bank president's car and after being six months late on their mortgage payment with numerous threats from the bank they knew this visit wouldn't end well for them. As an added insult their younger friend Amber was staying with them. Sarah knew Amber from high school and later college and they stayed in touch even after Sarah moved away with her husband. When Sarah found out Amber would be passing through during a cross country road trip she offered to let her stay over. Now it felt like the debt they've been trying to hide for so long would be broadcast to the public, Amber might tell everyone from her old hometown how Sarah's house was foreclosed on while she was visiting.

Bank president Michael Sade steeped out of his car like a gladiator entering the Colosseum. At six feet tall his sharp, hard features, and broad shoulders gave him the permanent impression of seriousness and an almost soldier-like bearing. The only thing that softened his appearance were his blue-green eyes that a romantic person might describe as "captivating."

Making him appear even more daunting was his anger. He was more than pissed at the Evans for continuously squelching on their mortgage payment. They both had new cars in the driveway, Matt even had a new motor boat while Sarah was always ridiculously done up in designer labels and big, garish jewelry. Also, Michael hadn't failed to notice her huge fake tits which she must have had done around the time they stopped paying. He decided it must have been more important for them to look like they had money than to actually have it. As a self-made man that angered him the most.

Both Sarah and Matt jumped as Michael banged on the door like he owned the place. Sarah answered the door as Matt stood sheepishly behind the kitchen table.

"Mr. Sade, do what do we owe this pleasure..." Sarah started weakly with a plastic smile.

"First of all Sarah, you're going to cut the shit. You know why I'm here and trust me, it won't be pleasant for you." Michael said with an icy stare. "Six months late on your mortgage payment, not answering your phone, calling us back, or coming in to the office. Did you two honestly think you could live here rent free like the scum you are forever?"

"Is something wrong?" A timid voice from the top of the stairs made them all stop.

Hearing a commotion Amber had just woken up and came to investigate. Her long brown hair was slightly mused and her cheeks were flushed from her warm bed. Everyone's gaze traveled down her body to the thin white t-shirt she was wearing. Her pink nipples were clearly visible through it. Her shorts were just as tight and thin, showing her perfect ass and thick thighs as she turned to walk down the stairs. With one look Michael's cock already began to get hard and strain against the fabric of his pants. God, she even smells like sex, Michael thought as she walked past him to Sarah. Amber had a way of holding herself that made it apparent she was a very sexual, sensual person, however, also vulnerable and honest. With that one look Michael knew he had to get inside her and was already formulating a plan.

Sarah wanted to keep the people she knew from finding out about her financial troubles for as long as possible so she tried to usher Amber back upstairs. "Oh Amber, we were just wrapping up some business. You can go upstairs and I'll be up when we're done..." Sarah said.

"Where are your manners Sarah? You should introduce me to your guest." Michael scolded her like a teacher. Matt started like he was going to speak but Michael beat him to the punch, "I'm Michael Sade, the president of National Trust Bank and am here regarding the Evans's mortgage. Unfortunately and despite my best efforts they are over six months late paying their mortgage. I came to inform them I'll be starting foreclosure proceedings."

Sarah and Matt both gasped and Amber's mouth dropped open. "That's awful! They love this house. Sarah, Matt, there has to be some mistake. We can figure this out, I'll help you..." Amber offered. Sarah's eyes welled up, "No, it's too much. This loan shark wants $400,000." Amber put her arm around her reassuringly. "It will be ok, I'll help you out any way you can."

"Do you legitimately want to help them?" Michael asked sternly. "Will you give them the $400,000 to stay? Or perhaps give them the down payment for a new place?" Amber took a small step back. "Well I couldn't do that much... You two could move back home, stay with me or Sarah's parents," she offered. Sarah tearfully shook her head, "Our jobs are here, Amber, we have friends and lives here now. Without this house we can't afford to even stay in this area."

Michael spoke up, "Amber is it? Well Amber, you seem like a decent person so I'm not sure why you would be associated with these two but nevertheless, I think there is a way to save their house if you are serious about wanting to help." Amber's eyes lit up. "Oh I'd do anything, cosign a loan, lend them some money."

"Fuck me." Michael stated. Amber gasped. Sarah looked horrified, though a part of it was secretly jealousy that Michael wanted Amber instead of her. Matt looked white as a ghost. He was never able to take his eyes off of his wife's younger friend and felt like it was a constant struggle to not get hard around her.

"That's... that's... corrupt!" Amber cried. "You couldn't have just said that." Michael had a smug smile, "But I just did." Sarah grabbed Amber's arm, "Please, this is me begging you, don't let him throw us out on the streets." Amber felt completely torn. She was insulted by the suggestion but had to admit there was something about Mr. Sade was already making her get wet. Matt finally spoke up, "Please Amber you have to, it's either this or we're homeless!" Amber lowered her eyes but didn't make any move to leave. Michael took her face in his hand and forced her to look at him. "Yes or no?" he said. Amber just nodded then looked back at the floor.

"Take your clothes off," Michael commanded as he stepped back. Amber was still taking in the shock of it. She would do anything for a friend but why were they letting her give herself to this man to pay off their debt?

"She doesn't seem that cooperative. Sarah, take her clothes off." Michael was like a general standing tall, giving orders. Sarah muttered a weak, "Sorry" to her friend before she lifted her white t-shirt off quickly. Amber's breast bounced when they were freed and her nipples quickly stiffed due to the exposure. She could feel her breasts shiver as everyone stared at them, full and firm they looked sensitive and Michael could hardly wait to put his hands on them.

Sarah then reached down and pulled down the little pink shorts showing off her friend's shaved cunt and trembling thighs. Michael could see she was already starting to get wet. "Ok," he said taking a deep breath. "Get on the kitchen table." Again, Amber couldn't get herself to move. She was torn between wanting to help her friends, wanting to fuck Michael stupid, and thinking that this whole thing isn't right.

"It looks like you're going to make everything difficult, aren't you? Well Matt, would you mind lying Amber on your kitchen table?" Michael knew Matt had a thing for Amber, for christ sakes he was practically drooling while looking at her tits, and in front of his wife at that! Michael was going to make the loser suffer.

Like a dog with its tail tucked between its legs Matt slowly walked over and lay Amber on her back across the table. "Hold her there," Michael told him. Matt moved in back of the table and secured her wrists.

Michael slowly sauntered over like he owned this whole situation and took a minute to survey. For Amber it was an odd sort of torture having everyone watching her stretched out and totally naked. Being so exposed and vulnerable while Michael was still completely dressed in his suit made her want to either cum or run. She closed her eyes and tried to think of being anywhere else.

Slowly bringing a hand to her chest Michael reached down to take a nipple and play with it for a minute, rolling it between his fingers and gently pinching it. Amber's breathing accelerated and she felt her wetness dripping down the inside of her thighs. Michael stepped back with his hands on his hips and took in the sight. He was actually trying to focus on something other than the disturbingly sexy woman held down in front of him, he knew he had to or he would bust his load in the first thrust.

Michael couldn't hold back anymore. With a few quick motions he had his belt off and his fly down. Cock in his right hand, he spread her open with his left and slammed himself inside. Amber's eyes flew open and her whole body immediately convulsed as she dealt with the shock of having Michael's huge cock completely fill her cunt instantly. Matt had to struggle to keep her held down. Feeling her convulse under him was almost more than he could handle on top of the fact that her cunt was the wettest he ever fucked.

With each thrust sent shock waves through Amber's big tits which shook and bounced around wildly. Matt was completely mesmerized by them and her long pink nipples which where now painfully erect and pointing straight up, almost begging to be sucked on. Michael, on the other hand, was immersed watching Amber's labia spread to accommodate the hard purple head of his penis as he pulled out with each thrust only to go ball deep again. There was also the distinct sucking sound of a soaking wet cunt every time he went back in. He fucked like he had something to prove and in a way, he did.

For her part Amber tried to keep it together but she was quickly feeling a pressure build up deep inside of her. She really didn't want to cum from this but she could already feel her vagina getting even tighter as the telltale heat creeped up her abdomen. She was sure everyone could tell how turned on she was which made her blush even more, turning her bouncing tits a bright shade of pink. Suddenly Michael shifted and hit her directly in her g-spot.

"I can't stop!" Amber screamed as she lost all control and her vagina clenched down hard on Michael's cock while the most powerful orgasm she ever had hit her. She could feel an immense release from somewhere deep inside of her, to her horror she realized she was squirting. Amber hadn't really squirted before but now streams of hot fluid were squirting out of her cunt, squirting onto the table, onto Michael, and at least two feet of carpet.

Feeling Amber clench and start squirting was more than Michael could take. With the last bit of strength he had he pulled out his pulsating cock and started shooting load after load of cum on Amber, her face, her hair, her stomach. Long ropes of cum dripped off her twitching nipples and onto her tits, making them glisten. Amber's legs were shaking and her vagina was still contracting, pushing out weak little squirts of fluid. Michael took a handkerchief out of his pocket and gently started wiping his cum off of her as sweat rolled down his face. Matt had managed to hold Amber down the whole time and shook slightly, having cum himself as he watched the bank president fucking his wife's friend.

"I pulled out, I thought you might have enough to deal with," Micheal said chivalrously as he pulled away the cloth and fixed his pants.

"So our mortgage is paid?" Sarah inquired timidly.

"One thing at a time," Micheal said, never taking his eyes off the panting naked woman still lying spread out on the table. "Let's go upstairs and get you cleaned up." Michael held out his hand to Amber. She gently took it but stumbled a little when she stood. Without missing a beat Michael scooped her up in his arms and held her possessively, primitively, as he made his way up the stairs. Amber rested her head on his broad chest and wondered what else was going to come and how much more she could actually take.