Desperate Living Ch. 02

Story Info
More squirting and revenge.
1.4k words
3.94
31k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber was glad to leave her "friends" and have some time think about what happened. Michael had taken his suit jacket off and had his sleeves rolled up revealing arms that were more muscular than Amber would have guessed. He was testing the water for the bath he was drawing her and once the tub was full he turned to her and gently but firmly told her to get in.

Letting her body sink down in the lukewarm water was just what Amber needed and she let out a pleasant sigh as the water sluiced over her swollen cunt and hot flesh. She innocently glanced up at Micheal, causing him to feel a little of his resistance fade.

"So how did you meet those two creeps?" he asked almost tenderly.

Amber shrugged. "I grew up next to Sarah. We were really close growing up and did practically everything together. We started growing apart in high school and never spent that much time together in college, she hung around a more popular crowd I guess. When I decided to take a trip and drive across country I called her to tell her I was passing through and she offered to put me up for the night."

While she reminisced Michael began washing her, making slow soapy circles around her breasts and pulling a little on her nipples with the wash cloth, getting the last of his cum off them. Amber shuddered a little as he suddenly let go of a nipple causing her breast the bounce up and down obscenely.

"Do you do this sort of thing often?" Michael asked.

"Let people bathe me or use sex to pay off mortgages? Both are a first. Why, did I come off as a whore to you?" Amber asked a little miffed.

"No, I never thought you were. A little naïve maybe but someone who was basically decent. Maybe too much for their own good." Michael said as he dipped the wash cloth down to just above her hips.

"I'm not that naïve." Amber pouted.

"If you weren't that naïve this wouldn't be happening." Michael stated as he quickly thrust two fingers inside of her and managed to catch a shiny pink nipple with his teeth. Amber screamed out loud and slid back, pushing at Michael's head to remove him from her sensitive breast. He kept her in place by opening up his fingers inside of her and curling them across her g-spot to the base of her pelvis. She was utterly unable to move out of his way as he continued roughly sucking on her nipple while grabbing her other breast with his free hand. Amber totally lost the power of speech as he continued sucking on her, holding the areola between his teeth while his tongue circled feverishly around the sensitive tip of the nipple. She could feel her nipple sliding around his mouth like it were a piece of candy. He continued to alternate between sucking on it and teasing it with the tip of his tongue while Amber withered in the water. She thought she would get a break when she heard him release her nipple with a loud pop but unfortunately he went right to the next one, sucking and nibbling on it until Amber started sweating.

The two fingers he had knuckle deep in her were stretching her and he scissored them as he quickly thrust in and out. Amber's eyes went wide and she squirmed helplessly as she felt the tip of his middle finger prod her cervix, another sensation she wasn't used to. She felt totally filled, every inch of her was being explored and enjoyed and she was completely powerless to stop it even if she wanted to. Michael's cock was now painfully erect and begging for attention, but no matter how much he was given Mike was a man who always wanted more.

"You're not going to cum from just that, I'm not letting you off that easy!" he shouted at her as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her out of the bath tub. The tub was elevated by a set of marble stairs, an ostentatious addition to the house. Michael lowered her onto the top step and knelt at the base.

"Don't move or you may get hurt," he warned sternly. He thrust his two fingers knuckle deep inside her tight vagina and spread her open so he could see inside. As he watched her soft pink walls tighten he blew gently inside of her and Amber almost squirted in his face feeling the cool air fill her and flow over her cervix.

"I'm going to squirt!" she warned. He held her down with one hand on her lower abdomen while he quickly dropped his pants. He grabbed both of her nipples tightly as his hard cock rubbed up her labia and hit against her clit. He pulled back and then with every ounce of restraint gone thrust the entire length of his penis in her. This finally did it for her and she started squirting all over him, not as much as before but still enough to splash up on his abs and spray across her stomach. Now that he was again covered in her juices he figured she should clean up her mess and wordlessly got to his knees in front of her and sat her up.

"Aren't you going to wash first?" she panted. "That's your job," he said roughly as he wrapped his hands in her hair and brought her face to his crotch.

Amber was truly shocked by this as she had never tasted her own juices before. As she took all of him in her mouth and licked around his head she felt disgusted by how much she was enjoying her own taste. She never could have imagined what it tasted like and none of her boyfriend's ever complimented her on it but she found herself getting more and more turned on again. She didn't have much time to reflect on this before Michael grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, his huge cock began shooting thick ropes of cum onto her face, the money shot, another first for her. She closed her eyes and tried to turn around but Michael still had her by the hair.

After what seemed like a solid minute he stopped cumming and slumped down against the wall. Amber stared wide eyed with cum dripping down her face, the first time today he looked tired, more human than the foreboding antagonist.

Trying to catch his breath Michael weakly tossed a facecloth to her. She tried to clean up a bit while they both sat in exhausted silence.

"Next time I'll bring toys." Amber tensed up in shock. Michael's face softened. "I'm starving, you must be too," he said while getting up. He wrapped Amber in a bathrobe and helped her to her feet.

"I'm not a complete savage, I would usually take you out to eat after something like this." Like this? Fucking me to pay off my friends debt? Amber thought. "But I don't think either of us feel up to that right now," he said oblivious to her annoyance. "I'm doubtful Sarah's much of a cook but they should have something halfway decent to eat in that huge kitchen," he said while he led her out of the bathroom. She took his hand gently and followed him downstairs.

When they got back to the kitchen they found Sarah and Matt huddled together whispering at the end of the table.

"Sarah, Amber and I are famished. We're ready for lunch," he declared and pulled out a chair for Amber before sitting across the table.

"We weren't expecting to cook today, you'll have to go out," Sarah glanced down her nose at them.

Michael kept his eyes on Amber. "You'll order out, Sarah. We feel like Chinese." He sat back in his chair and stretched out like he owned the place, which wasn't far off. He gave Amber a quick smile and she felt herself melting again. What's wrong with me? I shouldn't want this. She couldn't help but blush again.

So engrossed with each other neither of them noticed what Matt was doing in the background, that he and Sarah were backing up, that Matt was reaching for something behind his back. Michael noticed the metallic glint before Amber and jumped to his feet, knocking his chair over. Before Amber could even stand Matt had his gun out, pointed at Michael and fired.

Mike was knocked back into the counter as a bright red stream of blood exploded from his chest. Matt rushed for the back door. "No! Matt what did you do? The fuck did you do?" Amber screamed as she raced towards Michael. To be continued...