Desperate Measures: The Caterer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you're telling me that they all kept their hands off you?"

"I wouldn't say that. I got felt up quite a bit, and I was never really sure who's hands were on me, if you want to know the truth. But I didn't fuck anybody."

"Do you expect me to believe that you were in a hot tub with six swingers and nobody wanted to fuck you?"

"Oh, they wanted to, alright. You don't have to worry about that. But I didn't let anyone get inside me. They're all gentleman. You should get to know them better."

"I think I know them well enough, thank you."

"Well, tomorrow you are going to get your chance. They're going fishing tomorrow morning, and you're going with them. That was the good news, by the way."

"So what's the bad news?"

"We have to get up at five to fix food and pack the coolers. They want to be on the water by six."

"Wonderful. And what will you be doing?"

"I guess I'm spending the day with the ladies. I hope your girlfriend doesn't miss you too much."

"Who's my girlfriend?"

"Liliana."

"Behave."

"She kept asking if you were going to join us in the hot tub."

"Let's go to sleep. I have an early morning ahead of me."

"Hey–I'm just saying–you're the one who ate her pussy, not me. Apparently she liked it."

"Shut up."

* * *

Luis was up before the alarm sounded. He shut it off so that it would not awaken Sonia, dressed, and headed for the kitchen.

"Good morning, my friend," Arturo said. "We missed you last night."

"Well, I was kind of tired. It was a long day with the drive down here, and all that."

"Glad to see you up so early. Are you giving your wife a hand?"

"She's still asleep. I didn't want to wake her."

"You're a good man. There's some roast pork and a ham in the refrigerator, and a bag of Cuban bread in the pantry. Just fix us about eight or ten Cuban sandwiches, and we'll be good. Throw in some bananas and any other fruit you can find. We can pick up some chips and snacks at the bait shop. Just have Sonia at the dock before six."

"Why Sonia? She's sleeping."

"She can sleep some more on the boat until we get into the Gulf Stream. If we're not on the water by six, there's no point in going out."

"Why do you need both of us?"

"We don't. You're staying here."

"I thought–she said–I thought I was going and she was staying."

"No, my friend, we've had a slight change of plans. Sonia is coming on the boat with us, and you're staying here with the ladies. That works better for everyone."

"We can't do it that way. Sonia doesn't even like fishing."

"It's not about fishing, my friend. Believe me, you'll have a much better time here. And don't worry, we'll take good care of Sonia."

"Arturo, I don't know what you think is going to happen out there, but we're not swingers. My wife is not going to fuck you guys."

"Who said anything about fucking? We just want to enjoy the company of your lovely wife while we fish."

"I know what you people do."

"Liliana tells me you do quite well yourself. I'm sure this will be a day that you'll never forget."

"She told you?"

"Of course."

"Does Antonio know?"

"Liliana doesn't keep any secrets from him."

"He's not upset?"

"Why should he be? You made his wife happy. That makes him happy. We are very happy people in this little group."

"I don't have any choice, do I?"

"Not true. The two of you can pack up and leave right now, and I'll pay you for last night and even this morning. We won't ever hire you again and we won't be able to recommend you to any of our friends and colleagues. It's business. I'm sure your wife will understand."

"That's what I mean. I don't have a choice."

"Just get her to the dock before six."

Arturo offered his hand to Luis, who hesitated for a second before shaking it."

"Luis."

"Yes?"

"When you're finished here, go back to sleep. You're going to need the rest."

* * *

The engines were already running when Sonia stepped onto the forty-seven foot Bertram. It was by far the largest boat she had ever boarded–and even though it was at least fifteen years old, it was the most luxurious, as well.

"Put your things in the cabin," Antonio said to Sonia. "You can sit on the deck with Ernesto and I while we motor out to the gulf stream, or you can catch some sleep below. It's up to you."

"How long will it take to get there?" Sonia asked.

"About an hour," Ernesto answered. "We have to stop for bait and fuel, and the ocean is a little choppy today. At least an hour."

"I'll try to get a little sleep. I think it's going to be a long day."

Sonia descended the steps to the cabin.

"She has no idea," Antonio chuckled once Sonia was out of earshot.

"Maybe she does," Ernesto replied.

"Why do you say that?"

"She saw the six of us fucking in the hot tub last night. She knows what this little vacation is all about. She could've insisted upon staying back with the other women if she weren't interested. I think our chubby little caterer is up for some fun today."

"I hope so. I missed out last year."

"That was your own fault, my bald-headed friend. Arturo and I had a great time. That's what you get for being too choosy."

"That's just not my style."

"Hey–your loss, not ours."

"Don't remind me. I wasn't the only one, you know. The women didn't like those girls, either."

"Like I said–their loss, not ours."

"Liliana bitched at me for a week. Arturo really screwed that up."

"Rosa wasn't happy about it, but she didn't give me a hard time. She knew I was having fun, so she let it go."

"They're not complaining this time. They're gonna wear that poor sonovabitch out today."

"I hope he has enough strength left to fix dinner tonight. That's what we're paying him for."

* * *

An hour and fifteen minutes later, Sonia was awakened by a light tap on her shoulder. The noise of the engines was reduced to a low hum, but she could feel that the boat was still moving. She opened her eyes to see Ernesto standing next to her bed. He was completely naked. She startled at the sight, then remembered that she already saw all of him the previous night.

"Wake up, sunshine," Ernesto said. "Arturo wants to see you on the bridge."

"Does he need anything? Should I fix him something to eat, or make some coffee?"

Sonia scrambled out of the bed and looked on the floor for her flip flops.

"Relax. Just take your tube of sun screen. The sun is already getting warm."

Sonia waited for Ernesto to leave before she slipped into her modest, two-piece bathing suit and tied a wrap around her waist. She looked in a mirror and shook her wavy black hair, then realized it was pointless in the humidity. She removed her sunglasses and sun screen from her bag and walked out onto the deck. Antonio–who was also naked–was standing at the side of the boat with his eyes fixed on the horizon.

"Up that ladder," Antonio said, as he pointed to the cabin. "Can I give you a hand?"

"Thanks, but I'll be alright," she responded.

Sonia tucked her tube of sun screen between her tits and ascended the ladder. The first thing she saw when her head reached the upper deck was Arturo's bare ass. He was standing in front of the helm with one hand on the wheel and the other on the throttle. Except for a white captain's hat, he was completely naked.

"You wanted to see me?" Sonia asked.

Stepping onto the deck, Sonia paused to take in the view. From atop the bridge, all she could see was blue in all directions. The cloudless blue sky met the deeper blue of the ocean in the morning sun. Even though it was still low on the horizon, the sun was so bright that she could not look to the east without sunglasses.

"Sonia," he said. "Come and join me."

"It's beautiful out here–so clear and clean. Everything is so fresh, so pristine."

"According to the radar, the closest boat is over a mile away. We practically have the ocean to ourselves."

"Why are we moving so slowly?'

"We're trolling. We'll stop when we get a hit."

"And then what?"

"Then we reel in dinner."

"What do you do until then?"

"We make ourselves comfortable, drink, and enjoy the beautiful scenery."

"You certainly look comfortable enough. Are you enjoying the scenery?"

"I could enjoy it more."

"How's that?"

"You could give us a little more to look at."

"I'm working, remember?"

"There's no requirement that you wear clothes. We wouldn't mind if you enjoyed the morning sunshine."

"I'm sure you wouldn't."

"How often do you get an opportunity to even out your tan? Your breasts look rather pale compared to the rest of your body."

"You do have a point."

Sonia reached behind her back and untied her bikini top.

"Best be careful with those," Arturo grinned. "We don't want to get them sunburned."

"That's what this is for," Sonia replied as she opened the tube of sun screen.

"Very nice. Would you like a hand with that?"

"I'll probably be hearing that line all day. We might as well get this over with now."

Sonia handed Arturo the tube and held her arms straight out to either side. Arturo squeezed a generous amount of cream onto his hands and then rubbed them together.

"Turn around. Let's get your back, first. Drop your arms. They're going to get very tired if you leave them extended like that."

Sonia lowered her arms to her sides, turned, and presented her naked back to Arturo. Arturo placed both palms on her shoulders and started rubbing the lotion into her skin. He spent several minutes working her shoulders and neck before moving his hands downward.

"That feels really good. You have wonderful hands."

"My wife and I go for massages every week. I've been watching the masseuse very carefully, and I have her explain to me precisely what she is doing. I've learned a lot over the years. It's a good skill to know."

"I'll say. You're hitting all my sore spots. I'm feeling so relaxed."

"Just enjoy."

Arturo worked her entire back, using the cream as massage lotion. Sonia relaxed beneath the pressure of Arturo's firm hands and the warmth of the morning sun. She slumped over the console, pushing her butt cheeks up and out. Arturo immediately noticed the pressure as her lycra-encased ass pressed against his naked crotch. He leaned forward, reaching for her shoulders and that the same time pushing his stiffening rod against her upraised cheeks.

"What's this?" she asked while reaching back and grabbing his erect cock.

"That's my special rod," Arturo chuckled. "I wiggle the bait the around, and see what I've caught. This time I caught you."

"Are you trying to hook me or spear me with that thing?"

"It doesn't matter to me either way–just so long as I get you on the end of it."

"Not so fast, Captain. You haven't finished protecting me from the sun."

Sonia stood up and turned around. She looked up at his eyes while pressing her naked breasts against Arturo's chest.

"I'm still exposed," she cooed. "What are you going to do about that?"

"This."

Arturo squeezed another glob of lotion onto his hand, and then reached for Sonia's breasts. He made broad circles with his hands as he rubbed the lotion into her skin.

"Is this what you had in mind?" he asked.

"It's a start."

Arturo cupped both breasts and then pinched the left nipple, causing Sonia to gasp. He pinched the nipple a little harder, eliciting a low moan from the back of Sonia's throat.

"Don't forget the other one," she purred.

He pinched the right nipple and Sonia moaned again.

"That," she said, "sends a jolt of electricity right to my clit."

Arturo pinched both nipples at the same time. Sonia leaned forward, burying her head in Arturo's chest.

"Harder," she urged.

He increased the pressure, squeezing and twisting both nipples in opposite directions.

"Ungh! Oh!" she cried.

Arturo pinched harder.

"Is this too rough?"

"Ungh! Don't stop. I'm going to cum."

"Harder?"

"Yes!"

Arturo squeezed her nipples so hard that he feared he was hurting her.

"More–I'm almost there."

He increased the pressure for a second, then backed off.

"Bite them!"

"What?"

"Bite them." Sonia turned to face Arturo. "Bite my nipples."

Pushing Sonia's breasts together, Arturo leaned down and closed his teeth around both nipples. He increased the pressure until he feared breaking her skin and tearing the nipples off her areoles.

"That's it! Yes! Unghhhhhhhh! I'm... cumming!"

Sonia collapsed against the console as Arturo released her nipples from his mouth.

"Gordita, you've got some amazingtetas. I've never experienced a woman as responsive as you. I can't wait to get mypingainside you."

"How about if I take a closer look at what you're offering?"

Sonia squatted in front of Arturo. She clutched the base of his erect, uncut cock with one hand and pulled back the foreskin with her other. After examining the head and shaft for several seconds, she extended her tongue so that just the wet tip made contact with his spongy dick head. Sonia looked up and eyed Arturo as she bathed the bulbous head with long wet swathes of her tongue. She licked up and down the shaft, maintaining eye contact the entire time. She kept her gaze locked on Arturo's face until she saw the cue she was waiting for–his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

When Arturo broke eye contact, Sonia swallowed the entire length of his shaft. At the same time, she reached between his legs and placed the tip of her index finger against his anus. Sonia swirled the digit around his tight sphincter for several seconds, until she felt it relax. She then pushed her finger inside his ass, all the way to the last knuckle.

"Unghhhhhh!" Arturo groaned. "Mmmmmm."

Sonia bobbed her head back and forth, alternately swallowing Arturo's entire cock and then releasing it all the way to the tip. At the same time she slid her finger in and out of his ass, burying it completely in his anus, and then pulling it all the way out. She continued her dual assault on Arturo's erogenous zones until she started to taste the first drops of pre-cum oozing from his cock. With her finger buried in Arturo's ass, Sonia grasped his shaft and licked the juice seeping from the head.

"Well, are you going to fuck me, or should I suck you until you blow your load down my throat?" Sonia asked.

"You've swallowed my bait, but I still need to get you hooked," Arturo responded.

Arturo helped Sonia to her feet, then turned her around and bent her over the console. He pulled her bikini bottom to the floor. Sonia stepped out of the swimsuit and spread her feet. Arturo stared at her ass, admiring the wide cheeks and deep crevice in the morning sun. He then reached for the tube of sunscreen, squeezed a generous amount onto his hand, and applied it to his throbbing cock. He rubbed his slippery cock up and down the crack of Sonia's ass several times, and then placed the tip against her rosebud. Arturo grabbed Sonia's hips, tilted his his hips forward, and pushed. The slick tip easily penetrated Sonia's sphincter.

"Hey!" Sonia cried out. "I thought you were going to fuck my pussy!"

"Mmmm!" Arturo moaned. "Not today. As long as we're out to sea, your ass is mine."

"What do you think you are, a pirate plundering my booty?"

"See the hat? I'm the captain of this ship. Unless you want to walk the plank, you follow my orders."

"So long as I agree with your orders, no problem. Now start fucking me, captain."

"I give the orders around here, remember?"

"Aye aye...roger...whatever. Just fuck me, alright?"

Arturo drew back, and then pushed forward again. He burrowed his cock halfway into Sonia's plump ass on the first plunge. He pulled all the way back and then thrust forward again. The entire shaft was buried in her butt.

"Mmmmm, that's it, Captain. Fuck me."

Sonia grabbed the console with both hands, pushed her ass backward to meet Arturo's thrusts, and moaned. Arturo slowed the boat to a crawl, grabbed a handful of Sonia's hair, and pulled her head toward his. He lowered his face to Sonia's and planted a kiss on her neck.

"Bite me," she panted.

"What?"

"Bite my neck. Suck it."

Arturo opened his mouth, sucked her salty skin, and then closed his teeth on her flesh. Sonia thrust her hips into his and moaned.

"Harder," she panted. "Suck it harder."

Arturo drew more of her tender flesh into his mouth. He closed his teeth and sucked. Sonia rocked her hips back and forth, meeting every one of Arturo's thrusts with an even more forceful thrust of her own.

"Fuck me. Fuck my ass. Deeper...deeper!"

Arturo bit her neck and sucked one more time, then pushed her head down against the console. Sonia let out a loud groan as her body responded to the stimulation. Arturo backed up a half step to get better leverage, and then thrust in and out with increased vigor. He used his foot to nudge Sonia's ankles, prompting her to spread her legs wider. He grabbed two handfuls of Sonia's well-padded hips and pushed, driving his cock as deep into her ass as her flesh would allow.

"Mmmmmm! That's it! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass!"

"You like that? You like that cock in your ass?"

"Yes! Yes! Fuck it! Fuck my ass!"

Arturo and his wife had shared their bed with countless men, women and couples over the past twenty-five years. Never before had he experienced a woman who enjoyed anal penetration with such enthusiasm. Even his own Kika–renowned for her love of double penetration–did not take a cock in her ass so well.

Sonia had never felt better. It had long been a fantasy of hers to have sex on a boat in the middle of the ocean. She was wet the second she stepped on the boat with the three naked men. Arturo somehow pushed all the right buttons–biting her nipples, sucking her neck, stimulating her ass–she wouldn't say it out loud, but at that moment Arturo could have done anything with her and she would have enjoyed it. His thick cock filling her ass was just perfect.

"Oh, gaaaaaawd I'm cumming! Fill my ass! Cum with me!"

Arturo slammed his groin against Sonia's bouncing butt cheeks. His cock thrust in and out of her tight asshole, sending searing waves of pleasure to his brain. His dick felt alive as it penetrated Sonia's sphincter over and over, stabbing her tender flesh with hard, precise thrusts. Sonia's moans and grunts drowned out the roar of the engines as she met Arturo's thrusts with her own backward lunges. Her fingers dug into her pussy; her body was an inferno, radiating from her ass and clit, and engulfing every inch of flesh and every nerve ending connected to her brain. The salt air and sun were aphrodisiacs, amplifying the pleasure rippling across her skin. Her body was slick with sweat. She was aware of her own musk, but that thought dissipated as yet another orgasm wracked her body.

"Cum with me! Ungh! Come with me!"

"Ungh! Mmmmmmmmm! Ungh!" Arturo groaned.

He clutched Sonia's fleshy hips, drew his cock backward, and then once again slammed into Sonia's soft, quivering butt. He felt a surge of cum erupting from his balls, rising up his shaft, and exploding deep in Sonia's ass. His entire body tingled as jets of cum shot out of his cock, filling Sonia's anal canal with his slippery seed.

"Yes! Fill me! Yes! I'm cumming! Yes!"

Arturo's thrusts slowed, and then he collapsed on top of Sonia. His cock slid out of her ass and hung limp against her thighs.

"Wow!" Sonia panted. "That was amazing."

"You're an amazing woman. Do you fuck like that all the time?"

"When I'm that turned on I do."

"Then I guess today was my luck day."

"Is this what all your fishing trips are like?"

"They're supposed to be. Last year was a bust."

"What happened?"

"Nothing, unfortunately. I hired these two Dominicanas–morenas–to cook for us and join the men on the boat. Beautiful girls, both in their mid-twenties. They said they were sisters, but they might have been lying about that. Anyway, it was a big mistake."