Desperate Measures: The Fluffer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth stewed all weekend–so much so that even the emotionally distant Mitchell made a conscious effort to avoid her wrath. She went to the mall on Sunday and bought herself a dress, a pair of shoes, a bag and some underwear, which she wore to work on Monday. She felt a little better when Mr. Callahan called her into his office to discuss a new project.

"I want to host an industry-wide conference on marketing strategies in a broken economy," Mr. Callahan explained.

"Why would we want to do that?"

"Because our name will go on the all the training manuals, banners, bags and coffee mugs we can buy. We will advertise the fuck out of it, buying space in every newspaper and trade magazine we can find. We will set ourselves up as the global leaders, and our name will be synonymous with high tech solutions to the current economic crisis."

"All by hosting a conference?"

"Exactly. We will make it three days of multimedia presentations, panel discussions, and technology demonstrations featuring our products. I want every department head involved. You have six months to put it together."

"Me?" Elizabeth's eyes widened.

"Yes. You are going to be my point person. We will meet once a week to go over ideas and review your progress. Any questions?"

"Yes. Plenty."

"They're going to have to wait. I have to prepare for a lunch meeting. Let's talk tomorrow afternoon."

"I'll have a list of questions for you."

"Perfect."

* * *

Elizabeth was once again feeling good about her job when she left the office at the end of the day. She pulled into the driveway at six thirty, and was surprised to find her husband's car gone.I wonder where Mitchell is? He should be home today. Maybe he had an interview this afternoon?

When she opened the door, Elizabeth was hit in the face with a blast of loud, obnoxious heavy metal music that seemed to be rattling every hard surface in the house. She found Mitchell passed out on the sofa, surrounded by a trail of empty beer cans. She raced across the room and turned off the stereo system.

"What the fuck is going on here?" she shouted at Mitchell. "Is this what you do all day while I'm working?"

"Shut up and leave me alone."

"I want to know why I have to come home every day and see you looking like you don't care about anything. Do you think I should have to come home to this every day?"

"Go fuck yourself."

"You go fuck yourself. And by the way, where's your car?"

"It's gone."

"I know it's gone. Where is it?"

"They took it.

"Who took it?"

"The bank."

"The bank? Why did the bank take your car?"

"Because I'm three months behind in my payments."

"Three months?" Elizabeth was incredulous. "How did you get three months behind? I've been giving you money to make the payments."

"I've had some other expenses."

"Like what?"

"Well, I had some traffic tickets to pay off. And I had to pay my annual dues."

"How much was that?"

"About five hundred dollars."

"What happened to the other thousand dollars?"

"I had to pay my attorney."

"What attorney?"

"The attorney who handled my tickets."

"Anything else?"

"No, that's about it."

"Did it ever occur to you that maybe you should give me a heads up about some of this crap? You're a real piece of work, you know that?"

"Fuck off."

"Fuck yourself. In fact, get used to fucking yourself. Oops, I forgot, you already are. Well, until you get your shit together, the only fucking you're going to get will be fucking yourself."

"You're assuming that I don't get it somewhere else."

"Are you getting it somewhere else? Good. Maybe I'll get it somewhere else, too. Now get the fuck out of my house!"

* * *

Mitchell apologized for his behavior the next morning. He got up early, cleaned the house, and made breakfast for Elizabeth–all before she was even out of bed.

"What are we going to do?" he asked, as Elizabeth finished her coffee.

"I don't know. I'm starting a new project at work. Maybe now is a good time to ask for a raise."

"How much do you think you can get?"

"I don't know, Mitchell, I don't know. It's a pretty big project. It wasn't in my job description when I was hired. That much additional responsibility should be worth something."

"Well, good luck. And I'm really sorry about last night."

"So am I. But Mitchell, you really do have to get your shit together. I can't do everything by myself. It's been long enough. I need more from you."

* * *

Elizabeth was on pins and needles all day. She rehearsed her presentation to Mr. Callahan several times during her drive into work, and several more times while she was at lunch. All afternoon she made notes detailing her various responsibilities around the office, and the additional pressure that planning the conference was going to create. At five fifty she walked into Mr. Callahan's office, closing the door behind her.

"Mr. Callahan?"

"Ah, Liz, you have questions about the conference? Fire away."

"Umm, it's not that. Not yet. I have something else I need to discuss first."

"Ok, what is it?"

"Mr. Callahan, sir, I need a raise."

"Really? A raise? And why is that?"

"Well, with all of this additional responsibility you have just given me, my workload is going to almost double. I'm going to have to do a lot more than I was doing when you hired me."

"If it's too much for you, I can have Colleen handle the conference. She's good at that kind of thing, you know."

"It's not too much, sir. I can handle it. I can handle it easily..."

"Then why should I give you a raise now?"

"I need a raise, sir."

"I see. Liz, you handle the payroll every week, correct?"

"Yes, sir."

"And so you know how much every clerical employee in this company is paid, isn't that true?"

"Yes."

"Where does your salary rank, compared to other clericals?"

"A little higher than most, but a long way from the top."

"How many clericals making more than you have more experience than you?"

"All of them."

"How many have worked here longer than you?"

"All of them."

"I'm sorry, how many did you say?"

"All of them."

"How could I justify paying you more than similar employees with more experience?"

"Sir, if you can't give me a raise, I'm going to have to look for work somewhere else."

"Are you resigning?"

"I..."

"You want me to keep you on the payroll while you spend your time looking for a new job, is that what you're telling me?"

"No, sir. I..."

"If you think you can find a better opportunity in this job market, then you are more than welcome to leave. You have been a very good employee–I have enjoyed having you here–and I will give you an excellent reference, but I am not going to pay you to sit at your desk and look for a new job. Go now, if that's what you want to do. Just go. No hard feelings. I'll even pay you through the end of the week."

Elizabeth broke into tears.This isn't going right at all. How can he do this to me?

"Mr. Callahan," she sobbed. "Please."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Is there anything else in the company? Anything that pays more?"

"I'm afraid there is nothing else that you are qualified to do."

"Please, Mr. Callahan. I have to make more money. I don't want to leave, but I can't pay my bills. There has to be something."

"Liz, I want to help you, I really do. But this is your first job in twenty years. You don't have experience in anything. You are already doing the only job I can give you. Maybe a year from now I might be able to move you into something better, but for now, this is it. I'm sorry."

Tears streamed down Elizabeth's face. She looked around the room, searching for any inspiration, anything to give herself hope. She was about to stand up when an idea popped into her head.

"What about Digital X?"

Mr. Callahan looked up.

"What do you know about Digital X?"

"I know the girls working there make ten times what I make."

"There's a reason for that."

"I know none of them have a college education or any marketable skills."

"That's not entirely true, but if you know that much, you must know what they do to earn their paychecks."

"I know exactly what they do."

"If you know that, then I have to ask: Why are we even talking about Digital X?"

"I want to work there," Elizabeth mumbled. "I want to get paid to make porn videos."

"I rather doubt that. You don't have the personality for it."

"Let me try. Let me have one week to see if I can do it."

"I can't give you a week."

"Why not?"

"You don't fit the profile."

"What do you mean 'I don't fit the profile?'"

"Liz, don't make me say it. You are already an emotional wreck."

"Don't say what? Go ahead, say it, Mr. Callahan. Say whatever is on your mind. I can handle it."

"Alright, if you insist. I'm sorry I have to tell you this, but Liz, you are too old and too fat. We have no use for a chubby, middle-aged, woman in our videos."

Elizabeth's jaw dropped.

"But...but...I've seen women like me in pornos. Exactly like me. My husband watches them all the time."

"You probably have. But if you did, you were not looking at Digital X products. We do not shoot BBW or Mature videos. That's not our market. Digital X makes high-end, youth-oriented products for the discerning consumer. All of our talent–both male and female–are young, fit, firm, and beautiful. That's what our customers expect from us."

"But last Friday, I stopped by the mansion..."

"You were on set?"

"I delivered the payroll checks to a house on Star Island."

"Ahhh. That's one of the best locations we have ever used. Too bad we only have it until the end of the week."

"Yes, too bad, I suppose. Anyway, from the staircase I saw a woman with two men, off to one side of the main room. She wasn't young or beautiful. I'm prettier than her."

"Then she wasn't talent. That sounds like one of the fluffers, probably Elena."

"Fluffer?" Elizabeth's face scrunched.

"A woman who gets the male talent ready to perform."

"You're kidding. That's a real job?"

"It's an important job. The director doesn't have time to wait for a cock to get hard. When it's time to shoot, the male talent has to be ready."

"What does she get paid for that?"

"Two fifty a scene."

"Two hundred fifty dollars?" Elizabeth was shocked.

"Yes."

"For sucking dicks all day?"

"Anywhere from four to ten hours."

"How much do the actresses get paid?" Elizabeth made finger as she said actress.

"It depends on the shoot. The female talent earns between a thousand and three thousand per scene. Most girls do two scenes per day."

"What's the difference between a thousand dollar scene and a three thousand dollar scene?"

"Anal sex scenes are paid the most; girl-girl scenes are paid the least."

"What about the men?"

"Male talent is typically paid five hundred dollars per scene. But we limit them to three scenes every two days, maximum. Any more than that and they become subject to the law of diminishing returns."

"They can't get hard enough?"

"They don't produce enough cum. When its time for the money shot, the guy has to be able to produce a decent enough load of cum, or the audience won't buy it. We have found that three shots in two days is the most we can work our talent and still get the output we require."

"Let's get back to the fluffer," Liz interjected. " What are her hours?"

"She has to be on set at least fifteen minutes before the first shot of the day, and stays until the last scene is completed. So, usually about nine in the morning until seven or eight at night."

"How many fluffers are there?

"We have five to seven on the set every day, depending on the number of scenes that are being shot."

Elizabeth paused for a second, then blurted, "Could I pick up a few shifts working as a fluffer?"

"Liz, I don't think you are cut out for the adult film industry."

"Why? Are you going to tell me that I'm too old and fat to suck cocks off-camera? I'm not much older than Elena and just a few pounds heavier than her."

"That's not it. I don't believe you have the ... disposition... to do adult film work."

"Give me a break. Do you think I can't make a dick hard? It's sucking cocks in a corner, not bikini modeling. How hard can it be?"

"You're not a slut, Liz. I can't see you on your knees all day sucking dick. It's just not who you are."

"Mr. Callahan, who I am is a woman whose marriage and family are falling apart, who desperately needs to make money, and who is willing to do anything for it. I've sucked dick my whole life. If that's what I have to do to save my family, then just show me which dick to suck first."

"Alright Liz, I'll give you an audition. You get one chance, but if it doesn't work out, then I don't ever want to hear you mention Digital X again. Are we clear?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Now get over here. You have three minutes to get me hard."

"Now?"

"Yes, now. Two minutes, fifty seconds."

Elizabeth got out of her chair and hurried to the other side of the desk. She knelt in front of Mr. Callahan, opened his pants, and pulled out his soft cock. She put his cock in her mouth and started sucking.

Mr. Callahan reached for his phone.

"Colleen? Good, I'm glad you're still here. I need you to locate Betty Booty, Dick Denver, Lance Strongdong, and Romeo Black."

Elizabeth had never heard any of those cartoonish names before.

"I want them in my office in fifteen minutes. ... I know it's after six thirty. ... Have them turn around and come back, if necessary. ... Yes, this is for an audition."

Mr. Callahan replaced the telephone on the cradle, then reached for a remote control. A second later a large screen television rose from inside the credenza behind his desk. He turned his chair a few degrees to the left so that he could watch the evening edition of "Sports Center."

"A minute, thirty seconds remaining."

Elizabeth blocked out the distractions and concentrated on the cock in her mouth. She kissed the head, then turned her attention toward the shaft. She pulled his balls out of his pants and then popped them into her mouth, one at a time. She wrapped her lips around the head, then continued sliding her lips down the length of his shaft. She felt it growing in her mouth, getting heavier and stiffer on her tongue, stretching her lips into an 'O'.

"Thirty seconds," Mr. Callahan gasped.

Elizabeth bobbed her head up and down on Mr. Callahan's lap as she applied slight pressure to his balls. The cock stiffened and grew larger in her mouth. She did not hear the office door open and then close–her awareness was focused on the dick swelling in her mouth. She bobbed faster and faster, taking his entire shaft with every stroke.

"Time."

Elizabeth opened her mouth and rocked back on her heels. Mr. Callahan's erect shaft was jutting out of his pants, waving at her like a cobra in a basket.

"Gentleman, I believe you all know my personal assistant, Liz. Liz, I would like to introduce you to Dick Denver, Lance Dongstrong, and Romeo Black. They will be participating in your audition today."

Elizabeth looked up into Mr. Callahan's grinning face, then turned to see Wes Morris, Matt Stevens, and Eric Carter. Matt and Eric–both in their mid-twenties–were district sales directors for Glo-Stick Games, a division that produced video games. Wes–who was around nineteen or twenty–worked in the mail room.

"Where's Betty?" Mr. Callahan asked.

"She said she'll be here in a moment, once she gets through wardrobe," Matt answered.

"Wardrobe?" Mr. Callahan shook his head. "We don't have a wardrobe department here."

"That's what she said," Wes replied.

"Mr. Callahan, what are they doing here?" Elizabeth asked.

"They are here for your audition."

"I thought I passed the audition. There's the proof."

Elizabeth grasped Mr. Callahan's erection and waved it back and forth.

"That was just the first act," Mr. Callahan answered. "The real test begins once Betty arrives. Until then, you can keep working on that cock in your hand."

Elizabeth's stomach turned at the thought of sucking Mr. Callahan's cock in front of the three young men standing around the desk. It was bad enough that she had reduced herself to sucking her boss's cock for extra money, but blowing him in front of three co-workers would be doubly humiliating. It wasn't that she considered the act of sucking cock distasteful. She actually enjoyed performing fellatio on her husband as well as the half dozen or so guys she sucked off before dating Mitchell–and everyone with an informed opinion thought she was quite good at it. Rather, what she found most troubling was the fact that her co-workers would know that she was being paid to suck their cocks.That makes me little more than a prostitute.She reminded herself once again of how desperately she needed the extra money, forced back a tear, and lowered her lips to Mr. Callahan's manhood.

Elizabeth slid her lips up and down the length, then probed the underside of the glans with the tip of her tongue. She swirled one hand around the shaft and used the other to cup his ball sack. She bobbed her head up and down, taking him deeper with every downward stroke. Just as she sensed that he was about to cum, she heard the office door open and then close.

"Ok, getting started without me, I see," a familiar voice called from the doorway.

Elizabeth's heart skipped a beat.

"Betty, it's about time you showed up," Mr. Callahan said. "I have to say, you sure do know how to make an entrance."

Betty's high heels clicked across the granite floor. She was wearing a transparent black peignoir over a red bustier, a garter belt, thigh high stockings, and six inch heels. One of the three young men whistled.

"Who are we auditioning today?"

"Come around and take a look. I'm sure this will come as a surprise for both of you."

Betty stepped around Mr. Callahan's desk.

"Liz?!"

Elizabeth looked up in horror.

"Colleen?"

"Now that we all know each other, let's get started," Mr. Callahan said.

"Wait a second, why are Colleen and these three guys here?"

"Colleen used to work with us at Digital X. In fact, she was our top performers five years in a row. About three years ago..."

"Four years ago," Colleen interrupted.

"Four years ago she wanted to retire from the business, settle down and start a family. I offered her a job as my personal assistant. After six months she became my executive assistant. She still helps out once in a while, although she doesn't do any work in front of the camera."

"And the guys?"

"Matt and Eric performed on some shoots while they were still in college. They made enough working part-time during the school year and full-time during the summers to graduate from college without any debt. Wes is working his way through college now, doing an occasional scene when we have a part for an especially young looking male talent."

"I see."

"I don't see anything," Colleen interjected. "Why is Liz here? I thought you were auditioning new talent."

"I think I should explain," Mr. Callahan answered. "Liz is here auditioning for a job as a fluffer. I already know that she can suck dick, but I need to see if she can perform on a production set. Betty, Romeo, Dick, Lance–you four are going to perform while Liz auditions. I am going to direct."

"Liz?" Colleen's face twisted. "A fluffer?"

"Why is that so hard to imagine? I've sucked a few cocks in my day. You don't think I can get a man hard?"

"No, honey, it's not that at all. I told you the first day I met you that I thought you were very sexy. In fact, I get a little wet every time I see you. You just don't seem to be the type to make a living on your knees, that's all."

"Well, desperate times call for desperate measures. I'm doing what I have to do."