Desperate Times Ch. 02

Story Info
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
1.5k words
4.28
30.4k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slovdave
Slovdave
56 Followers

It had all gone wrong so quickly. The first check point seemed O.K. The guards and dogs seemed barely interested in her and she made her way further along the neon lit corridor. Then at the second barrier she had attracted more attention, A male and a female guard came closer, watching her face. The male guard brought up a big German Shepherd dog which circled her twice, it's fur and long tail brushing against her bare legs under the short summer dress. The female guard made her stand with her hands out to the sides and legs apart. On it's third circuit the dog suddenly strained against it's leash, barking and lunging at her, almost pulling the handler off his feet. She gasped and squealed but stood her ground.

She was quickly led away by the female guard to a small interrogation room. It had a desk and two metal chairs and across the back wall a plastic covered examination table. She was told to get up on the table and left. along one wall was a darkened glass panel. She assumed this was a two way mirror, and occasionally she thought she could make out movement on the other side.

Eventually a tall, thin man in a white coat came into the room, he placed a metal dish containing some instruments she could not quite see on the table. Then took a deep breath and walked over to her.

"You will remove your clothing." He said, almost apologetically.

She hesitated then seeing no alternative, did so, making a small pillow from her jacket, dress and panties. He laid her back down on the table and spread her legs into the waiting supports. She lay there for a moment cold and vulnerable as he ran his gaze over her nakedness.

"We know what you have, and how you are carrying it." He said at last. "It would be better for you to give it up now."

Again she hesitated, but again she could see no alternative. "Give me a moment." her voice was thick and nervous in her throat.

The item was lodged well up inside her and her nervousness had tightened her up further. This was not going to be easy. She closed her eyes and emptied her mind, relaxing all her muscles before starting to push. It moved very little at first, but gradually she started to feel it working its way downward, each time she stopped to relax further and gather her breath it seemed closer to the entrance and eventually she felt her lips parting and spreading as it showed itself. She looked at the man, who seemed fascinated. He stood motionless eyes fixed on her cunt. Suddenly he pulled a pair of latex gloves from his pocket and slid them on. One last squeeze and the item was protruding from her, halfway out and glistening. He reached forward and took hold of it gently withdrawing it the rest of the way. It finally left her with a tiny wet sound. She felt herself slowly starting to close up again almost immediately.

"Thank you, do not move." He said and took the item to the desk.

He returned immediately and looked her over, she suddenly felt a chill as he took in her breasts stomach and still closing cunt. He reached out and swiftly buckled short padded belts around her ankles, fixing them immovably in the supports, then did the same with her wrists, pinning them not uncomfortably but rigidly by her hips.

"Now I believe my colleague would like to ask you some questions." He looked her over once more and she thought she felt him sigh. He turned and left, taking everything from the desk with him. She looked at the mirror and again fancied she could see movement.

The door soon opened and a tall, striking female entered. She wore a tightly tailored white blouse over an obviously generous bust, a dark pencil skirt and dark shoes. The blouse was open low and the lines of her bra were obvious. She put some papers on the desk, then walked over to the table. She took some time to look the prisoner over, reaching out and stroking her hair at one point. The tension was unbearable.

"I can't tell you anything." She eventually muttered.

"I know." Said the interrogator "But we are going to have fun proving that."

The interrogator leaned forward putting her face right up to the side of the prisoner's head and inhaled deeply. The prisoner twisted round to face her and was confronted with the deep well of the interrogator's breasts held tightly by the lace of her bra. Already the smell of excitement was in the air. The interrogator reached out and put her hand on the prisoners stomach, her muscles recoiled at the touch but couldn't go far. The hand circled slowly then moved down to the cunt, cupping it firmly. Her mouth still close to the prisoners ear smiled.

"You like the.... larger things in life I'm told." she breathed.

The prisoners knees tried to close but to no avail, she whimpered a little despite herself. Quickly, two then three fingers squirmed into the open cunt slipping in knuckle deep and working along the front wall. Already and involuntarily she felt herself getting wet as the fingers went to work and the thumb found her hardening clit. All too soon she felt the hunger start to rise again and the flush spreading across her upper breasts and neck. Her nipples puckered and hardened and the more she fought it the worse it seemed to get. To her horror and against her will, she started to feel the familiar glow of her oncoming orgasm, her breathing got ragged and she moaned as her hips started to move of their own accord. Suddenly as the release was almost there, the interrogator stopped dead and backed away a pace, grinning devilishly.

"Well now, this is going to be fun."

She quickly slipped out of her skirt revealing tight, high cut white lace panties, then tore off her blouse, her impatience evident. Finally she reached behind and unhooked the bra, dropping it to the floor. Her breasts were surprisingly heavy with large dark nipples already tight with excitement. They swayed slightly with her as she moved forward again.

"Now then, what to try first?"

She knelt down and opened a drawer in the side of the table. The prisoner could not see, but heard some movement and rattling. She came back up with a wicked looking pair of canes crossed and tied in the middle. She placed the knot in between the prisoners breasts so the canes formed an X with one end above and below each breast. She then pulled out some light cord and quickly looped it around two of the cane ends. The effect was to immediately clamp the breast from above and below. She quickly tightened the cord and tied it off, doing the same to the other breast, so tightly that the canes bent under the pressure. The prisoner whimpered and twitched , the effect wasn't too painful yet, but the breasts were already changing colour and swelling as the blood flow was constricted. Next the interrogator pulled out a ball gag and after a little struggle inserted and secured it.

"You will get a little noisy and I value my hearing." she smirked.

Finally she produced a large dildo from the base of which a tube hung down. she held it under the prisoner's gaze. Then spat on the tip and moved it up to the wide open cunt. It slid in easily at this stage and was quickly all the way. The interrogator moved between the prisoners legs and held her gaze as she started to move the dildo in and out. As the signs of arousal grew she leant forward and started to lap at the exposed clit. The pressure growing and the speed increasing as she worked the dildo. Then with one hand she squeezed the bulb at the end of the thin tube. With a hiss the dildo started to inflate. The prisoner's eyes opened wide and she let out a muffled whimper as the pressure increased stretching her wider as it slid in and out. Soon the movement and expanding width had it's effect and the prisoner flushed and whimpered her hips moving to meet the dildo as it slid harder and faster. All to soon and with no control over her response, the prisoner was right on the edge. The interrogator grinned and forced her onwards.

"You like it big bitch don't you."

She came hard and strong groaning into the gag, head thrown backward and hips shaking from the tension and release. A small gush of juices burst out from around the tight dildo and ran down her arse. The interrogator didn't stop there, increasing the pressure and working on the exposed clit, forcing another and yet a third orgasm from her, each stronger than the last. By the end of the third the prisoner was drooling from her gag head lolling and eyes rolling back in her head. She was close to passing out. The interrogator slid the dildo out and looked at her handiwork the cunt was red, angry and stretched it was closing up but much more slowly this time. She bent forward and placed a single gentle kiss on the exposed clit.

"That'll do for a start..."

Slovdave
Slovdave
56 Followers