Desperate Times Ch. 03

Story Info
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
1.3k words
4.3
28.5k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slovdave
Slovdave
56 Followers

The interrogator moved around the bed to the prisoner's head and removed the ball gag. The prisoner blinked heavily as she came back to consciousness and gulped as she got her mouth working again.

"I can't tell you anything." she almost whispered, eyes riveted on the interrogator's.

"I know sweetie, I know.......but you will." The interrogator wiped the sweat from the prisoner's forehead almost tenderly, then after a pause lent forward and kissed her full and strong on the lips, her heavy breasts pressing down on the prisoner's tied ones, the nipples sliding in the mixing sweat against each other. She drew back, smiling and replaced the gag. She moved back between the prisoner's legs and again slid three fingers back inside her, working the front wall and clit again. The prisoner groaned heavily into her gag as the familiar sensations started all over again. She tried to fight it but soon the flush was back on her neck and the twitching of her pelvis betrayed her re-emerging hunger. Quickly and expertly the interrogator worked her up, alternating her thumb and her tongue on the clit, slipping her fourth finger inside and speeding and slowing to bring the prisoner back to her peak.

The prisoner was clearly lost again by now her head thrown back and her hips moving of their own free will, trying to push back against the invading fingers. Swiftly, the interrogator withdrew her fingers, formed a point with all four and the thumb and plunged the whole fist back in with force. The already stretched cunt could make little resistance and the fist slid in wrist deep. She twisted the fist a couple of times and bent forward tonguing the clit expertly and starting to work up a rhythm.

Within seconds the prisoner was coming again, hard, wet and strong, groaning and gasping into her gag, her body out of control. But the interrogator did not stop there, first one, then another orgasm was forced from the prisoner's heaving body, then another and finally a massive fourth climax as her body shuddered and pulsed, came and came, her cunt squirting and dribbling while she passed out and drooled around the gag.

Finally the interrogator withdrew her hand watching the ravaged cunt, fascinated as it gaped open and the muscles twitched slowly. Then she moved round and removed the gag again. The prisoner gasped, sucking air in and slowly started to come round again.

The interrogator went back to her drawer and when she came back up she had a pair of crocodile clips in her left hand. With her right she caressed the prisoners distended breasts. By now the pressure from the canes had caused the breasts to swell and harden, turning an angry purple. Even the nipples had swollen, pointing and taut. The interrogator slapped the breasts from underneath, once each. The prisoner jumped and squealed each time as the pain shot through her. The crocodile clips bit cruelly as they closed on her distended nipples and their own weight pulled them downwards. She groaned and shook her head.

"Ohhhhh......goooooddd, noooo! it hurts! please, nooooo!"

The interrogator put her hands on either side of the prisoner's face and looked deeply into her eyes.

" Talk to me sweetie....talk to me."

" I can't tell you anything...I don't know anything." The Prisoner gasped in a hoarse whisper.

The Interrogator kept her hands on either side of the Prisoner's face and looked deep into her eyes. She said nothing this time just clicked her tongue before kissing the Prisoner again, long and hard, her tongue probing deep. She pulled away at length and fitted the gag again. Then revisited her drawer bringing up a hand controller with two wires hanging from it. She fitted the wires into the crocodile clips, drawing whimpers from the Prisoner as the movement tweaked her distended nipples. The interrogator pressed a button and dropped the controller. It was not heavy, yet when it jerked on the nipple clips the Prisoner twitched and moaned. If anything the pressure in her breasts was still growing, her hard, swollen nipples incredibly sore and sensitive, each whole breast aching.

" It's on a timer." The Interrogator said, "The shocks start out wide apart, then get closer and stronger." She smiled and pulled out a clear plastic bottle. "And this will help you enjoy it even more." She squirted some of the clear gel onto each nipple around the clips. It started out cold but soon the sensation was warm, then hot, like intense chilli burn. The prisoner started to wriggle but soon stopped as the movement caused the clips to bite harder.

Then the first shock hit.

It was immense, like being struck across the breasts with a heavily wielded cane, her nipples felt like they were on fire, her back muscles spasmed and she arched against the restraints. There was more, she felt it right into her core, right down to her poor used cunt. She grunted into the gag, blinking to try to clear her vision as the pain slowly subsided.

The Interrogator moved back between the Prisoners spread legs and leant forward kissing, then tonguing and finally sucking hard on her exposed clit. Already swollen and sensitive it responded even more and the Prisoner gasped around her gag. The Interrogator picked up the plastic bottle and squeezed some of the gel onto the exposed clit. The effect was immediate, the tingling, burning drew a long groan from the prisoner and the Interrogator smiled as she squeezed more gel onto her own hand.

Then the second shock hit.

It was even stronger and more intense, she arched and jerked against the restraints. This time the spasms went right into her cunt, the sensitised muscles clenching almost into an involuntary orgasm. She let out an elongated grunt against the gag, gasping and snorting desperately sucking air in through her nose to avoid passing out again, blinking hard as the pain fell away. Now the initial burning had passed and her nipples and clit were incredibly sensitive. She could even feel the Interrogator's breath as it slid over her open cunt.

The Interrogator smiled and held her gaze as she brought her gel covered hand up to the waiting open cunt. She slid three fingers straight in and thumbed the straining clit. The gel did its work and the prisoner was already close to yet another orgasm as the full fist slid in wrist deep and more.

The shock hit again.

This time there was nothing she could do. She arched and strained. From her nipples through the very core of her being, to the tip of her clit she came. Every muscle clenched and spasmed, her cunt squirted and even her bladder rippled and emptied what little it held. The Interrogator grinned wolfishly and started to work up a rhythm. the shocks were getting closer now.

It felt like it lasted for a very long time.

Each shock produced an even bigger orgasm than the last. Her exhausted muscles forced to react by the electricity and the sensitising gel. Twice she passed out and twice she was revived only for the Interrogator to begin again.The interrogator seemed to particularly enjoy the sensation of the Prisoner's cunt muscles gripping her fist as climax after climax was forced from her.

At long last an end came. The Interrogator withdrew her hand and admired the open angry pink cunt. It was going to take a very long time for it to close up now. She moved up to the Prisoner's head and removed the gag. Both of them were glistening and dripping with sweat from their efforts. The Prisoner was gasping and blinking, tears ran freely from the corners of her eyes.

"I'll talk." She whispered "I'll tell you everything you want to know."

The Interrogator held the Prisoner's in her hands again and kissed her once again long, and hard and slow.

"I know sweetie. And if it helps, you lasted much longer than your....erm... predecessor. But you see, there really isn't anything I want to know from you....."

The Prisoners eyes widened in terror as the gag was slid back in place once again........

Slovdave
Slovdave
56 Followers