Desperate to Become Pregnant

Story Info
Wife cuckolds husband to become pregnant.
4.4k words
3.65
220.3k
148
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mr_slurpy
mr_slurpy
180 Followers

"Damn its negative again" Denise thought as she looked down at her pregnancy test. "Rich and I have been fucking like dogs for 6 months now and still he can't get me pregnant. He is going to be pretty disappointed when I tell him", she thought.

Denise had already been to her doctor who confirmed that she ovulated regularly, that she had a normal uterus, and that as a 28 year old she was completely fertile. Yet, despite this, she was struggling to get pregnant with her husband. The doctor suggested that they don't "over think it" and that "nature would take its course," the sort of placations that does noting to relieve the anxiety of the situation. Denise had always wanted kids and when she married Rich two years ago she expected that they would start a family right away. Of course Rich was busy with his investment banking career and starting a family seemed to be on the back burner for him, but for Denise becoming a mom was paramount to her.

The doctor's reassurance did get her thinking though. "I know I am fertile. All the women in my family seem get nocked up right away, and my doctor even confirmed that I am ready to get pregnant. It must be Rich's problem."

The fact was that Rich had no problem getting erect or getting off (if anything his problem was premature ejaculation). The problem, as it seemed to Denise, was that her husband's penis was at best 4 inches fully erect and didn't penetrate her deeply enough. Denise always told Rich that she liked his penis and that size didn't really matter to her, but in reality she was disappointed by his penis.

Denise had been with a fair number of cocks before she met Rich. She was a cheerleader in high school and a head girl of a sorority in college. She had a lot of sexual experience. She was an athlete, and her tight ass always attracted the attention of guys (and other girls from time to time) even if her B cup tits failed to differentiate her from the crowd. As a single student she loved variety. She loved the fact that a trip to club would lead to a new experience with a new guy. She had enough sexual experience that she felt she knew what men were capable of offering and how her husband came up short.

As Denise got ready to go to the gym that morning, she though about the biggest cock she had ever had. It belonged to Jerry. Jerry was a 6'8" white guy who was on the varsity volleyball team. His cock was 9" long and quite thick. Even now, when she masturbated, Jerry's cock was the one she thought about. Her pussy would get wet just thinking about how well his cock stretched her. He knew how to fuck and all the girls at the college wanted a piece of him. Deep down inside Denise wished things with Jerry could have worked out but it was collage and everyone had fuck buddies not real relationships. .

In really it was experiences like Jerry that lead Denise to love and marry Rich. His cock was small, and she liked the fact that the girls at her school would not be competing for it. Rich was student counsel president of Kellogg business school and Denise knew that with a husband like Rich she would never want for the necessities of life. Rich was a shrewd businessman and quickly became a regional vice president for an investment bank headquartered on Bay Street, in Toronto. Rich had the qualities that Denise was looking for when she did decide to marry. She wanted stability and she wanted a family. Besides you fuck a cock, you don't marry one. Although her husband's penis was one of the smallest she had ever had, she had a full fantasy sex life and after two years of marriage she was satisfied. She regularly masturbated with a 9-inch dildo and she thought of Jerry. Despite this, she was beginning to wonder if her husband's 4inch cock was part of the problem. "Could it be that he can't ejaculate deep enough to get me pregnant, I know if were fucking Jerry bareback today I would get knocked up for sure."

That night Denise and Rich were in bed together catching up on the day's activities.

"Rich, I'm sorry, but it's not going to be this month. I'm not pregnant."

"That's too bad honey." Rich replied.

"I am not sure what's going on. The doctor says I am fertile yet I can't seem to get pregnant."

"Yeah, we have been having sex every other day for months I am surprised to, to be honest"

"What are we going to do" Denise asked, "You know I desperately want to have a family"

"Maybe we need to think about a sperm donor?"

"I don't know about that, getting pregnant from some strangers sperm."

"Yeah you're right I guess you wouldn't really know what your getting at that point wouldn't you? I suppose it wouldn't have to be a stranger."

"What do you mean?"

"You know we could get a friend of ours to donate sperm." Rich conjectured

"It's so unnatural," Denise replied. "That's not how I imagined I would get pregnant, some doctor squirting sperm up my cervix."

"You are right honey, I guess we will have to keep trying."

"Rich we have been trying for a long time. You have had your chance to get me pregnant." Denise's tone changed. "I need to be properly impregnated. I need to get fucked up."

"Denise, I am not going to let you fuck some random guy just to get pregnant." Rich replied a little concerned.

"No Rich, It won't be some random guy. It will be someone we know and someone I trust."

"I don't know about this."

"What is there to know? Your little dick just doesn't have what it takes to get me pregnant. I need a man with a real cock" Denise reached under the covers to grab Rich's penis to make a point. She expected to find him flaccid but he was as hard as she had ever felt him. "What the fuck Rich!" Denise smiled to herself. "Oh my god this is turning you on isn't it?"

"I don't know Denise" Rich replied sheepishly

"You're a sick bastard." Denise teased. "Your little dick wants your wife to get fucked by a bigger better man does it?"

"I am not sure, honey."

"Yeah you are, you want me to get fucked. You always seemed extra horny when I told you about my college boyfriends. You what your hot tight wife to get her brains fucked out and carry another mans baby." Denise smiled "Ha, I am going to cuckold you the way your pencil dick truly deserves."

Denise pulled off her husband's underwear to release what he had to give her. She paused for a moment to contemplate how for such a long time her vagina belonged to this minuscule penis. There was a hit of distain in the emotions she was feeling. How could her powerful pussy that was fucked so well by some of the best cocks in college be subservient to such a week piece of anatomy? Denise knew that this was going to change. Rich might think that her fucking another man was just about reproduction; to Denise it would mean so much more. Denise pulled down her silk Calvin Klein panties and climbed on her husband straddling him.

Her pussy was so wet that her moisture dripped on his mediocre shaft before she dropped down on him. She slowly moved up and down looking deep in her husband's eyes. She knew that with only a few aggressive thrusts her husband would ejaculate prematurely and she wanted to do her best to make this experience last. Her left hand reached down to stimulate her erect clitoris while she rode her husband. It was more sensitive than usual. Although she could barely feel her husband she felt her own hand stimulate her clitoris. Waves of sexual energy pulsed through her body as she knew that someday soon her dream of becoming a mom would be true.

While they fucked Denise had one more surprise for her husband.

"Honey.... I have one more thing to tell you."

"What is it?" Rich replied looking into her eyes practically on the edge of his own ejaculation.

"When I have this baby, I want to know for certain who the father is, so after tonight you are going to have to wear a condom when we have sex. I don't want there to be any doubt."

"Oh yes baby." Rich's sick fantasy of sexual denial was coming true and no sooner did his wife say those words than he began to ejaculate within her.

Denise was furiously rubbing her erect clitoris.

"Yes, Rich, ejaculate in me for the last time." Her own orgasm began to build. "Enjoy the feeling of my vagina against your bear penis for the last time." And with that Denise began to have her own orgasm.

Ironically the first time they orgasmed together as a couple was the moment she announced her husband would never cum inside her again.

Denise allowed the orgasm to pour over her while her husband's organ became rapidly limp. As she got off his lap the majority of his lifeless semen dripped from her vagina onto his leg, with gravity working against his thin cum there was no chance that tonight would be the night she became pregnant.

She cuddled up behind her husband, he was a provider, both financially and emotionally and she did love him. For her, marriage was about so much more than sex. She knew of her husband's shortcomings before they married and at that time she was more than content. With her financial and emotional needs met a good vibrator was all that she thought she needed to fulfill the rest. This time, however, things were different. She wanted to be a mother so badly, and her husband seemed like less of a man for his inability to breed her. She cuddled in behind her husband Rich, she was the big spoon tonight.

...............

Two weeks later Denise hadn't yet found the right opportunity. She knew she could go to a club, like in her college days, and find a guy for a fuck, but she wanted to know her future child's biological father. She wanted to be sure that the father would have the qualities she respected. She wanted an intelligent and athletic man, but most of all she wanted a thick cock. She wasn't going to leave anything up to chance, and tonight she had an opportunity.

Tonight was the annual Christmas party for her husband's firm. The firm always held the party at the Steam whistle Brewery in downtown Toronto so she knew the alcohol would be flowing freely and most people would be feeling pretty loose. There was one man she had in mind, and his name was Drew. He was a friend of Rich's, working on the same investment-banking floor as her husband. In addition to intelligence Drew was athletic previously playing junior hockey and was on the varsity hockey team all through college. Most of all, Denise knew he had the right "package".

Each summer the firm would have an annual training getaway in the Muskokas, a popular Canadian summer vacation region in Central Ontario. The firms CEO encouraged his all of his investment banking boys to bring their significant others, or a least some eye candy if they weren't otherwise attached. Canadians girls love to spend the summers outside, and when you are up in the Muskokas that means swim suits 24/7, so the bosses motivations were certainly obvious. Last summer Denise probably spent more time than she should have getting to know her husband's colleagues, but when she saw Drew in his brief swim trunks she knew he was packing at least 8 inches while soft. Each night after her husband would fall asleep Denise would reach down and rub her clit through her full pubic hair. She would image Drew's thick manhood opening her practically virginal vaginal orifice while she would caress his washboard abs. She would imagine his muscular body eclipsing her petite frame. In her fantasies he was a powerful man and she was his woman.

Alas, those experiences in the Muskoka's were only fantasies for Denise. She wasn't ready to cheat on her husband yet and she did want to get pregnant by Rich's. But, that didn't stop her from flirting with Drew, "accidentally" exposing her chest to Drew while changing on the company's speedboat. Denise was proud of her chest. Her B-cup breasts had disproportionally large nipples that were perpetually erect pointing slightly skyward even when she was standing upright. Her breasts were large enough to give her body some shape, but small enough that a tight shirt would keep things in place even without a bra. While on those getaways Drew noticed her and he would from time to time give Denise a stare that told her that he was going to fuck her someday. Ever since, Drew was a frequent participant in her fantasies when she masturbated or fucked her husband.

Tonight Denise was no longer satisfied with fantasies and Drew was her target of seduction. After she showered she looked at her naked body in the mirror, she wondered if by the end of the night Drew would be looking at her naked body. She was proud of her athletic physique. Her arms were muscular yet feminine and her abdomen was flat with the subtle demarcation of her abdominal muscles visible (a trait she worked hard to achieve). At her crotch she could see her natural bush. Her pubic hair was full yet soft and light in color and didn't stray beyond her crotch such that she could easily wear a brief swimsuit without exposing a stray hair. She reached down and caressed her pussy lips through her hair. She loved how womanly her pubic hair made her look, and she had never before met a man that didn't seem to enjoy her full bush. Tonight was different though; she wanted to leave no doubt in Drew's mind that she had prepared herself for sex.

She trimmed her pubic hair, then grabbed a razor and shaving cream and shaved her intimate area completely clean. Denise stared back at herself in the mirror for a moment. Her short hair, her tight body and her completely shaved pubic area, with some subtle tan lines gave her body the look of innocence. In her heart she felt innocent, and although she was not a virgin, tonight she would be giving her womb to a man for the first time.

Denise slipped on a pair of thong panties and a put on the night's cocktail dress. It was red and full length. It had a high leg slit that allowed her to demonstrate her powerful yet feminine physique. Above the waste, her dress was a halter style with a plunging neckline that barely covered her areolas. This dress gave all, who dared to look, views of both her cleavage and her side breasts. The material was thin enough that her erect nipples also gave their impression. Denise was proud. This dress was classy, high fashion, but it displayed her in an unmistakably sexual way. Denise knew this dress clearly said she was ready to fuck, but what nobody would assume was that it wouldn't be Rich's undersized penis fucking her; instead, it would be another man, tonight it would be would be Drew.

Rich and Denise arrived at the legendary Canadian Brewery's bar after most of the other guests had arrived. Holding Rich's arm Denise turned a few heads upon arrive successfully fulfilling her role as a trophy wife. Rich was proud to have her.

"Denise, why don't you go get yourself a drink, I need to chat for a moment with my boss."

Denise thought to her self how typical it was for Rich to ditch her the moment they arrived at the party. All he ever seemed to think about was his career. For the bosses part his wife was at least 20 years younger than he was and she had a tight body with huge tits that almost gave her a cartoonish figure. There was no love in that relationship. It was more like a contract. His boss got regular access to a hot young nympho wife and she got access to bank account that netted more than 10 million dollars a year.

Denise wasn't interesting in hanging around with a woman who was so obviously a whore, even if she was high class and her john of a husband gave her millions. Denise was a feminist. She wanted to fuck like a whore, but she wanted to fuck because it made her happy, and that made her so much better than the boss's bimbo wife.

At no sooner than when Denise arrived at the bar she felt a touch on her shoulder. It was Drew.

"Denise, you look great."

"Thanks Drew." Denise smiled. Drew looked great too. He was wearing a perfectly tailored Armani Suit. "You don't look too bad yourself." Denise touched Drew's shoulder in a flirtatious fashion.

"Thanks. Where is Rich? You know he shouldn't be leaving you alone. Some unsavoury guy might try to pick you up."

"Yeah, or some hot stud" Denise smiled. "Actually he is hanging out with the Boss and his silicone enhanced bitch of a wife"

"That's hilarious. Her tits are so huge she looks ridiculous; but hey, that is what the boss likes I guess. I like to think I have better taste." Drew replied.

"Oh really" Denise was interested "and what flavour exactly do you enjoy"

Drew Smiled "I really like the natural athletic type" He gently caressed Denise's cheek. "The kind that isn't afraid to show off a body that comes from hard work." Drew scanned Denise up and down. Her dress was clearly sending signals.

"Well if that is your favorite flavour, why not have a taste" Denise spread her legs slightly, grabbed Drew's hand and brought it to her crotch. She inserted his index finger between her moist pussy lips wetting his digit and then brought it to his mouth.

Drew licked it and smiled. "I hope that is just an appetizer."

"Oh you have no idea, lets get the fuck out of here" Denise responded.

"What about Rich?"

"Don't worry about him he will be stroking his little dick just fantasizing about what we are about to do."

They hailed a cab and made the short trip uptown to Drew's condo.

Denise and Drew arrived at his place. He had a relatively large condo in a trendy part of Toronto. Well known for its artisans and socialites.

"Make yourself comfortable" Drew instructed. "Would you like some wine?"

Denise sat down on a couch in the living room that faced the kitchen. "Sure that would be nice." Denise had a bit of a buzz from the drinking at the party but she was far from drunk and still had butterflies so she hoped some wine would calm her nerves.

Drew brought the wine over, and sat down on the couch beside Denise.

"Denise, I must say you look absolutely stunning. Your body is incredible."

Denis blushed, "Thanks Drew."

"Rich is a good guy, and I love working with him but you know you are doing the right thing. You need a man that knows how to handle a sexual animal like yourself."

"Drew, I do love Rich."

"I know. I have been with married women before. Of course they love their husbands but a woman needs man who knows how to make her his woman." Drew paused for a second "Denise come, sit on my lap."

Denise did as she was instructed. Drew looked deeply into her eyes with a confidence and a passion that made her pussy moisten deeply. He leaned in and kissed her lips softly then the kiss became passionate and deep as Denise caressed Drew's hair.

Denise was in a whirlwind of emotions. Tonight she intended on getting fucked, but Drew had a different thing in mind. He was going to make love to her, and Denise was scared. Denise was afraid she would fall in love with Drew.

Drew kissed Denise softly on the lips at first, and she responded in kind. Her lips parted slightly and Drew's tongue entered her mouth symbolizing his sex entering her. Denise grabbed Drew's hair, encouraging him further.

"Stand up Denise" Drew commanded.

Denise complied, standing up in front of Drew. He scanned her body through her dress like he was sizing up a purchase. Denise felt a slight sense of anxiety as she hoped he liked what he saw. Denise's erect nipples showed through her dress betraying any modesty she hoped in that moment.

Drew then reached up and gently pulled aside and down the shoulder straps on her dress causing the loose material to fall to her waist. Drew then helped the dress over her hips leaving Denise completely exposed except for her thong panties. Drew then pulled off his shirt and pulled Denise back of his lap.

Denise could feel Drew's thick cock through his pants, and there was no doubt she wanted it inside her sooner rather than later. She unzipped his pants and pulled them off with his underwear exposing his large cock. She felt for a moment like she was a virgin in high school wondering how his manhood would feel inside her. She had been with Rich's small penis for such a long time she was unsure what to expect from Drew's well above average member.

mr_slurpy
mr_slurpy
180 Followers
12