Desperate to Cum Ch. 01

Story Info
James is desperate to cum at his corporate retreat.
1k words
4.03
67.3k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
12thswan
12thswan
13 Followers

James was hard. It wasn't his fault. The weeklong corporate retreat meant back-to-back events, from team breakfast early in the morning to team dinners and cocktails late at night. He was so exhausted at the end of each day that he collapsed on his bed only to scramble to get ready next morning. It meant no languid sessions of slowly massaging his cock or even quick sessions humping out an orgasm—corporate was cheap and assigned everyone roommates. What made it even worse was that his roommate was his superior—Alex, who barely acknowledged him, and whom he thought was hot as hell. Say what you will about his company, at least they were progressive enough to be co-ed.

And here he was, at the third corporate HR panel of the day, his cock pulsating in his pants, tenting his khakis, barely constrained and brushing uncomfortably against his boxers. He shifted his notebook across his crotch to cover his dick, but the slight contact only turned him on more, eliciting a groan of pleasure from the back of his throat.

It didn't help that Alex was giving the presentation. His eyes roamed over her sheer black tights and the dark gap of her thighs where the hose led and disappeared. Her patent black heels were smart, appropriate but just sexy and provocative enough to get her noticed. Her sheer blouse hinted at a lacy bra underneath, barely covering a delicate cleavage. She spoke confidently, occasionally running her hands through her hair or tipping her glasses up her nose.

What he wouldn't give to stick his hot throbbing cock into that little mouth, so that his cock could get some much needed reprieve—and to see the look of surprise and confusion across her face. And really just to relieve his boredom. He thought about marching to the stage, finally releasing his hard raging cock from his slacks, grabbing her slim neck and thrusting uncontrollably into her mouth.

James imperceptibly rubbed his notebook back and forth across his dick's head at the thought of taking Alex, the aloof corporate bitch in front of everyone and his cock, once at half mast, grew harder and fatter. He took off his blazer and casually threw it across his lap to hide his now obvious erection. He slid his hand underneath the blazer and grabbed his package, massaging and rubbing, giving himself some little relief. James was careful to mask his very public masturbation by leaning forward and shifting into his seat, but he almost didn't care—this was the most excitement he'd had in days—and besides no one else was paying attention to him anyways.

His thoughts drifted back to their shared hotel room. She was always in bed first, so he never got the room to himself to jack-off first. She never spoke to him, and never even acknowledged him, other than occasionally looking disdainfully at his wrinkled and faded dress shirts. James rubbed his cock head faster, his eyes zeroing in on her creamy skin, that tantalizing "v" created by her blouse against her chest. Not cumming for 5 days sucked; not cumming for 5 days with his sexy boss sleeping inches away was sheer torture.

He was so turned on watching her speak on stage and thinking about taking her quietly and secretly in the night. James felt pre-cum leak from his desperate cock and rubbed harder, thrusting into his tightened boxers.

He wondered if he could get away fucking her at night without her waking up. He imagined himself cock in hand, jacking in anticipation of her sweet warm pussy, turning the sheets back to reveal her sleek svelte body, her perfect toned calves and thighs leading to rounded firm buttocks. He envisioned himself lowering himself over her, her ass and pussy perfectly cradling his cock, and slowly pushing his cock in. The thought of his dick inside Alex, his cold condescending boss, inside her soft warm inviting pussy brought him to the edge of orgasm. But he couldn't cum here; not in front of everyone, making a giant wet mess in his pants.

But he couldn't stop thinking of Alex's perfect body, and how he would ravage it in the depths of the night. Breathing raggedly he thrust his hips into his hands, cock hard and dripping with precum, imaging her soft pussy and round ass instead. James thought about softly humping her, his hips meeting hers, muffling his moans into her hair, while she stayed fast asleep and oblivious. His hands would graze her nipples, eliciting a shiver and a moan from Alex. As she slowly woke up to James humping his dick into her from behind, she would rock with his motions—momentarily caught off guard and responding to her natural instinct to fuck. The thought of his cold, perfect boss fucking back, her moaning wantonly into the sheets, brought James to the edge of orgasm. James imagined himself grabbing her hips, driving his penis deep inside her hot slick pussy, and shooting days worth of cum deep inside her, marking his territory, and labeling Alex as just another woman, just another fucked slut.

With the image of his cock erupting and cum leaking from Alex's pussy, James' balls began to contract and pulsate; his cock pushed against his boxers—begging to spurt his cum freely. He wanted to cum—needed to cum so badly, and he was so close. He felt the orgasm building in his balls and he humped against his hand harder and faster. God. What a desperate bitch he was, rubbing one out at a work conference, in front of his boss of all people. Against the haze of an orgasm, James thought he saw Alex's eyes stray from the monitor and meet his desperate eyes. Her eyes flitted across his chest and down to his blazer across his lap, her lips lifting in a slight curl as if guessing at his motions. Against the haze of orgasm, he tried to bunch up the blazer more to hide his mess, but no need—the lights in the conference room came on and everyone stood up to clap. Alex had finished her presentation and James's cock went limp at the sudden light and noise. He groaned. He had never been so close to cumming, or had needed to cum so much. Unenthusiastically he clapped, slightly ashamed now in the light of thinking of his boss so inappropriately, but with a renewed determination, wondering when his next chance for orgasm would come.

12thswan
12thswan
13 Followers