Desperate White MILF

Story Info
She's insatiable, she just can't get enough.
1.9k words
3.5
145.2k
40
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AfroerotiK
AfroerotiK
1,015 Followers

Maria took a deep breath and felt the weight of his hand on her shoulder. She was electrified by his touch and the strength with which he seemed to know exactly what to do. "Are you sure you want this because it might be a little more than you can handle?" With that, Rick took Maria's hand and put it on his growing erection. Maria's eyes widened, thinking of what it would be like to have it inside her and reflected momentarily if she would become a "slut for black cock" like she had seen so many white women profess themselves to be on the internet. She responded by moving her hand to his belt and unbuckling it. There was no turning back. "Do me," was all she could say.

Rick took Maria's legs and spread them wide. He took his hand and rubbed it against the crotch of her pants, feeling the heat emanating from her core. Maria responded by rubbing herself against his hand like a stripper half her age would do. She placed her hands on the bed and leaned back to give him better access. She wished he would just rip her clothes off and take her like an animal. She could sense that Rick was far from an animal, he was in control of the situation, overpowering her with his sophistication and natural ease.

He carefully undid the buttons on her blouse as she watched in amazement. He slid the sleeves of her shirt down her arms and tossed it on the floor. Her breathing grew heavier. Next, he undid her pants and discarded them with ease as well. She was before him in her sensible bra and panties. She was feeling like the grandmother that she was, nervous that she wasn't attractive in her semi nude state.

"Turn around," Rick whispered. She followed his orders without hesitation and he removed her bra. He reached around her and began to fondle her breasts sensuously. Maria was in a trance, looking at the contrast of skin color as he pulled at her nipples and played rather roughly with her tits. She loved every second of the sensation, rubbing her ass on him to make sure he knew she was enjoying every second of his attention. Her husband would never have made her feel like this. Having sex with her husband wasn't erotic, it was routine. This was living on the edge. Rick grabbed her by the hips and pulled her panties down to her thighs. He pushed her body forward, so her upper body was lying on the bed. He took his strong fingers and inserted them in her wet cunt. Maria let out a loud moan. She reached around and held the cheeks of her ass wide open, giving Rick the view and the access he needed to finger her sopping wet pussy.

"You like that?"

"Maria started spewing obscenities like the women in the porno's would do. "Finger that white pussy; get it ready for your black cock. Make me cum like the slut I need to be."

Rick withdrew his fingers and Maria cried out like a wounded animal, panting, begging and screaming for him to finger fuck her some more. "Relax," the calmness that he had and the power he had over her made her that much more aroused, punctuating the sexual tension in the air.

Here she was, married, tipsy, naked in front of a black man, and bent over with her ass in the air like she needed to be fucked by whoever came along. Maria knew she was being watched; her husband was somewhere, lurking, jerking. She wanted him to see her in her predicament; she wanted him to jerk off looking at her being nasty for this young black man. Her words were coming in incoherent babble. Every sentence was punctuated with something to do with black cock and white pussy. "Fuck my white twat. Bang me. Use this white cunt. Ram it. Abuse it. Fuck me damn you. Fuck me with your hard, black cock. Magnificent black meat. Fuck me like a stupid whore. Fuck me, use me, I'm a nasty, white, filthy slut for you." Rick started spanking her lightly, well, not so lightly but not enough to leave marks. Maria started chanting, "Yes, yes, yes, oh yes," and fingering her own pussy, desperate to get to the fucking part.

Rick pulled Maria up by the hair and forced her to her knees. She knelt submissively, looking up at him waiting for him to give her instructions. He pulled his zipper down and reached in his pants to pull out his cock. Maria's mouth watered, anxious to taste it, she could smell the strong scent of unwashed cock and it made her dizzy. Rick took his dick and rubbed it over her face, smearing precum on her lips. Maria licked it like a kitten licking milk. She grabbed his cock in her hands and stared in disbelief at the contrast. The diamonds in her wedding ring shone in the dimly lit room and made her pussy gush even more knowing she was being so slutty. She wrapped both of her hands around his cock and started stroking it. Rick began fucking her hands like it was a pussy, thrusting back and forth, getting the tip even wetter with precum.

Maria couldn't wait anymore; she had to have that cock in her mouth. She closed her eyes and went for it. She could barely get her mouth around the head. She had to use her mouth and hands together to get it wet and suck it and stroke it at the same time. She was like a crazed woman, starved for black cock. She licked and sucked and tried her best to deep throat it but there was no way she could. Rick pushed her head down and made her lick his balls and she took to the task like a pro. Sufficiently satisfied that she was hungry for cock, he grabbed her head and started fucking her mouth. The way Maria was sucking it; one would have thought she needed black dick to live.

She began fingering her pussy and pulling her nipples while she was sucking, licking and blowing the ebony meat in her mouth. Rick grabbed her by the hair and bent her over the bed. She braced herself for the fucking she was about to get. He took aim with his hard cock and rammed it in her in one stroke. Maria let out a blood-curdling scream. He rammed all he could get inside her that is. Maria cried out, in pleasure and in pain. She turned her head so that she could Rick. She made sure that he could see her face as she chanted, "fuck me" over and over again. Rick pulled her tits and slapped her ass, no longer caring if he left evidence of the nasty fuck he was giving this white whore.

"Make me a slut for black cock, Rick. Make me never want my husband's pathetic white cock again." Maria was surprised by the words coming out of her own mouth. It was as if she was releasing some long held inhibitions and beliefs that she had never wanted to acknowledge before. Rick was taking out his frustrations on her, reveling in his pure, raw, animalistic fuck, and even getting off on the fact that he was fucking a married white woman in front of her husband.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum," he said.

"Noooooooooo," Maria called out, please not yet, there's one more thing I need you to do. Rick slowed his pace and tried to hold off his ejaculation. Maria looked back and took her finger and placed it in her mouth. She sucked it seductively and put it to her ass. She pushed her finger in and winced. "I only give this to my husband on very special occasions. I want to give it to you tonight. I want your black cum dripping out of my asshole so I can feel like I really belong to you. I want to be your property, your bitch. Fuck my white ass please. Show no mercy. Brutally assfuck me."

Rick grabbed his dick and squeezed it tight to keep from being too aroused. He knelt behind Maria and put his tongue to her puckered hole. He tongue fucked her asshole and got it lubricated with his spit. Maria was moaning, practically screaming about how good it felt, delirious with lust . Rick took one finger and put it in her ass. It felt like her asshole was going to cut off the circulation in his finger, there was no way he could fit his dick in there. Maria went into sexual overdrive. She was fucking his finger like crazy, begging for another finger, for black cock "back there, in her dirty hole."

Rick spit on her asshole and stuck two fingers in her ass. Maria was grunting and groaning like an animal. "Do it, do it. It feels so fucking nasty, it feels so good."

Still wet from her pussy and the precum he was practically leaking on the floor, Rick took the head of his cock and took aim at her tiny pink asshole. He let her control the penetration. Maria was not to be denied. She had her fingers in her pussy, fucking herself like mad and she was backing up on that cock until the head was firmly planted in her backside. Her hair was wet with perspiration and she was breathing erratically. She began a gentle motion of rocking back and forth, and working more and more of that magnificent black cock in her asshole.

"You want this black dick, I'm going to give it to you. I'm going to cum so deep in your ass, you'll be shitting my cum for a week. Is that what you want?"

"Stop talking and just do it. Yes, yes, that's exactly what I want. I need it. I crave it. I want to be your nasty ass whore. I want to you dick me deep and hard in my dirty shithole. Make it hurt. Shove it in hard and deep. Make me suck it. Make me clean your cock of my nasty ass juices. Fuck me damn you, fuck me in my god damn asshole." Maria was horny and crazed.

Rick grabbed her by the hips and started to fuck her. He fucked her hard, without regard for her safety. He pumped his long black cock in and out of her bowels relentlessly. His balls were slapping her wet pussy and he was long stroking her. Every time he would pull out to the head, Maria would cry and scream for him to put it back in deeper. There were red marks on her skin where his hands were gripping her so tightly. He glanced over at the bedroom door and saw her husband there, he had taken his cock out and was trying to discretely stroke the tiny thing without drawing too much attention to himself.

Rick couldn't hold back any more. He felt the cum boil up from his nuts. He fucked her long and hard, he fucked her deep. Maria was cumming from getting fucked in her ass and the convulsions of her muscles were milking the cum out of Rick's dick. He screamed out as he felt the walls of her ass coated with his thick seed.

Exhausted, he fell back against an armchair and tried to catch his breath. Maria felt more alive than she had in years. While Rick made efforts to get dressed and leave, Maria called out to her husband, who emerged from the shadows in shame. Bent over with her ass in the air, she spread her asscheeks widely, exposing her raw, swollen, abused, pussy asshole and said, "Here faggot, eat the cum from a real man from my well fucked shithole."

AfroerotiK
AfroerotiK
1,015 Followers