Britney's Whore

Story Info
Amanda becomes Britney's whore.
8.7k words
4.6
45.3k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,987 Followers

"Get up and get dressed baby. Hector's waiting."

Amanda opens her eyes. It takes her a few moments to realize she is in a hotel room of an upscale resort. A tall black man with muscles bulging from his tee shirt is standing by the side of the bed holding her bikini and wrap. His name is Dante. He brought her here after she passed out. He helped her shower and get into bed. She sat up and realized she was still naked.

"I gotta pee real bad," she tells Dante.

"Make it quick."

She sits on the toilet and sighs as her bladder empties. When she finishes peeing, Amanda washes her hands and looks in the mirror. Her short blonde hair frames a pretty face. At thirty-two and 5'4", she looks like the girl next door or perhaps a soccer mom with a pair of 34D tits. No one would believe she just fucked twenty men. She has a hard time believing it herself.

In a way, Amanda had been asking for it. She wasn't supposed to be using the pool because she wasn't a guest at the resort. It wouldn't have been a problem if she hadn't been looking for someone to fuck. Amanda's not a hooker, but she was horny. Sitting by the pool in her skimpy bikini had always worked in the past. Married men attending conventions without their wives were always looking.

The man she chose turned out to be hotel security. She was taken to Hector who gave her a choice. He could have her arrested for solicitation or she could do a strip tease for some of his friends at a club in the basement. She chose the latter, suspecting more than stripping would be involved. It turned into a gang-bang with twenty men. She fucked them all, but passed out before they were finished with her.

Amanda steps out of the bathroom and teases Dante by tweaking her nipples and licking her lips. Despite having been fucked senseless by twenty men, she is still feeling horny. She steps closer and looks up at him. His muscular frame towers over her. She slides her hand over the bulge in his shorts.

"Let's have a little fun," Amanda says, squatting in front of him. "Hector can wait."

Amanda yanks his shorts down his thighs. Dante's sizable member bounces free. Her tongue shoots out and swirls around the knob. Amanda sucks it into her mouth. She can feel his cock expanding as she continues to tease him with her tongue. When he is fully erect she drips spit down his shaft and pumps him with her hand. Amanda looks up at him like a hungry whore.

"I just love sucking cock. Do you want to fuck my mouth? Do you want to shove your cock down my throat? I want you to. I want you to make me gag and choke and drool spit all over my tits. Then you can cum all over me."

Dante can't help himself. He grabs her by the hair and rams his cock between her lips, driving it into her throat. He pulls out and slams into her again until his entire cock disappears and her lips are pressed against his pubes. He feels her tongue snake out and lick his balls. She looks up at him to let him know how much she loves what she is doing.

Dante grabs her head and fucks her face like a madman. He can feel his cock slamming into her throat and his balls bouncing off her chin. Rivers of spit are pouring from her lips and drooling down her neck. Amanda is making loud choking and gagging sounds each time he slams his hard meat into her mouth.

"Ssshhuuupp... sssspppp... gggaaa..."

Dante pulls his cock from her lips and grabs her hair forcing Amanda to look up at him. She is breathing hard and, from the wild look in her eyes, appears to be on the verge of an orgasm. Her pussy is leaking like a faucet and her nipples feel like they are going to burst.

'More," she demands while ripping off her bikini top.

He slams his cock back down her throat and fucks her face even harder. Tears are streaming down her cheeks. Spit drools in strands onto her naked tits. Amanda slips a hand into her bikini bottoms and rubs her clit. Seconds later her body jerks. Juices gush from her pussy.

Amanda climbs onto the bed and tilts her head back over the side of the mattress. Dante rams his cock down her throat until his balls are pressed against her nose. He slams in and out of her mouth like a maniac driving it deep into her throat on each thrust. Spit is now running into her nose and drooling down her face. Her hair is becoming matted with saliva.

Dante reaches down and tweaks her nipples while his cock continues to hammer her mouth. Amanda shoves a hand between her thighs and digs three fingers into her fuck hole. They make loud squishing sounds as she pumps them in and out of her cunt. Her body explodes in a series of orgasms that have her head spinning out of control. She feels Dante's cock swell. He pulls out.

"Oh fuck... AAARRRGGGHHHH..."

Hot cum explodes from his tip like a fire hose drenching her lily white titties and dark brown nipples with gobs of man-seed. Dante aims his cock at Amanda's hungry face and unleashes a second blast. A torrent of cum explodes onto her lips and chin before traveling down her face and into her hair.

Amanda can't believe how much cum is shooting from his cock. He continues to pump spurt after spurt all over her face and tits. She finally takes him into her mouth and squeezes the last few drops out of his throbbing member. Dante is still hard despite the huge release. Amanda keeps sucking his cock until he is groaning and ready for more.

"Fuck me," she demands.

Amanda quickly climbs onto her hands and knees and tilts her ass in the air. Dante guides his vein-streaked cock to the open folds of her glistening cunt. His knob splits her open and spears into her hot chamber. Amanda gasps when she feels his monster punch deep inside her belly. Cum is dripping from her tits as they sway back and forth on her chest each time he slams his cock into her pussy.

"Fuck me harder. Shove your big cock up my cunt. That's it... oh god... yes... fuck me."

Dante slides his thumb across her asshole and presses it against her bud. Amanda feels her sphincter open and his thumb push into the opening. She gasps. More filth spews from her mouth. Reaching between her legs Amanda touches her clit. Seconds later her body jerks and twists from another orgasm that rips through her pussy.

"In the ass. Fuck me in the ass," she begs.

Dante presses the huge mushroom-shaped tip of his cock against Amanda's tight asshole until it punches into her body. His cock continues deeper and deeper. Dante grabs her hips and repeatedly slams his hard meat into her tight passage. Amanda shoves two fingers up her gooey cunt and pumps them in and out of her dripping chamber.

"Oh fuck... oh god... uuunnnggghhh... harder. Shove your big cock up my ass... nnnnggghhhhh... make me cum baby... oh fuck... yes..."

The orgasm hits like a thunderbolt. Her body jerks and thrashes against his thrusting cock. Her big tits sway from her chest like water balloons. A scream pierces the air followed by another. Juices gush from her cunt and drip from her hand. Despite having just cum Dante feels his cock swell inside her tight orifice. He thrusts hard and grunts. Hot seed spews into her bowels sending Amanda into another series of screaming orgasms.

"We gotta go," Dante says, finally pulling his dripping cock from her asshole. "The boss is going to be pissed. He doesn't like to be kept waiting."

Amanda wipes the cum from her face, pulls on her bikini and wrap, and follows Dante up to suite 1105. Hector is signing papers that one of his goons keeps handing to him. Amanda stands nervously in front of his desk waiting for him to acknowledge her presence. He finally looks over to Dante. His eyes are cold and serious.

"Why did you bring this whore into my office? I run a respectable operation. Get her out of here before I call the police"

"Sorry boss," Dante replies. "I was under the impression you wanted to see her. My bad. I'll get her out of here."

Hector's eyes turn to Amanda who is standing there confused.

"Turn around and look up at that TV monitor."

After a moment the screen fills with a video of Amanda getting fucked by the 20 guys in Hector's club. It is clear from the video that she loves every second of the gang-bang. She can't get enough. Amanda feels a tingling in her pussy as she remembers the experience.

"I was just doing what you told me to do," Amanda pleads. "You said you would pay me."

"Don't talk to me slut. Dante, get her out of here."

Dante grabs her by the arm and takes her into the hall. Once they are alone he turns to her.

"Look, Hector can be an asshole. I'm sorry. You've been a good sport so I'm going to go out on a limb for you, but Hector can never find out. Meet me outside the big cabana in an hour. Britney Spears is performing in Vegas this week and staying here. Her sponsors are throwing a pool party this evening. Rumor has it that she's going to make an appearance but it's not certain. I think I can get you in."

"Really?" Amanda says, throwing her arms around his neck. "Britney is my favorite singer. You don't know how much this means to me. If there is anything I can do for you... anything at all..."

"We'll discuss that later," Dante replies. "I gotta get back before Hector gets suspicious. I'll see you in an hour."

Amanda can hardly contain the excitement bubbling inside her. She has an hour to kill and decides to use it preparing for the possibility that she'll actually get to meet Britney. After buying a few items at the hotel drug store she goes into the ladies locker room. She showers and carefully shaves her pussy rubbing cream all over it, then rubs a sweet smelling lotion over her body. Finally she applies some make-up and brushes her hair.

"Hey sexy," Amanda whispers, moving her face closer to the mirror. "If I were Britney I would want to fuck you. Now go out there and give it your best shot baby."

Amanda moves her hands to her tits and squeezes them with her fingers. Her lips press against the mirror and kiss the girl looking back at her. The tips of their tongues touch. Amanda feels her nipples swell and a trickle of cunt juice leak into her bikini bottoms. She steps back from the mirror and adjusts her top until her tits are practically popping out from it. She leaves the locker room and heads for her date with destiny.

"Follow me and stay close," Dante tells her. "You're coming in as my girlfriend. Make it look like we're a couple, and don't say a word to anyone."

Amanda grabs Dante's arm. Butterflies flutter in her stomach when they pass the security guard. He waves them through. Amanda notices him staring down at her tits. She puffs them out and puts a little extra sway in her ass as she walks away. She feels super sexy and wants everyone to know.

"Okay, we're in. Doesn't look like Britney's here yet. Just mingle with the crowd and pretend that you belong. I gotta get back upstairs."

"I'm going to make this up to you later, Dante... I promise."

"I know you will, baby. Now go have some fun."

Amanda walks around and notices how the guys are staring at her tits. She loves the attention. It makes her pussy tingle. Suddenly there is a commotion near the corner where she is standing. Her jaw drops when she sees Britney emerge through a door leading into the cabana. Amanda tries to catch her breath as she stares at her idol.

Britney is wearing a tiny white bikini. Her big tits bulge up from the top like they are about to pop out. The outlines of her dark nipples are barely visible against the thin material, and the hard tips are poking through like little pegs. Britney seems oblivious to the effect she is having and goes about her business greeting friends and associates like everything is perfectly normal.

Britney continues to move closer to where Amanda is standing. Amanda's eyes trace down Britney's body and across her muscular stomach to the tight bottoms cut down in a "V" just above her pubic mound. Her pussy puffs out against the thin material which is molded tightly to her swollen 'cameltoe'.

Amanda's legs are shaking. Her head is spinning. Things are happening to her body that she can't control. Her nipples feel like they are going to explode. Her pussy is throbbing. Her heart is pounding. She looks up and locks eyes with Britney who is standing right in front of her. Then it happens.

Amanda feels her pussy clench. She squeezes her legs together to try and gain some semblance of control but it doesn't work. A short gasp escapes from her throat and then another. She bites her lip and bends slightly at the waist exposing even more of her tits. Her legs begin to shake. Pussy juice gushes into her bikini bottoms. Her body jerks as another gush of cunt juice squirts from her pussy.

Britney continues to stare at Amanda until the orgasm passes. Her eyes scan the length of Amanda's body and then back up to her face. She finally turns and heads for another group to greet them. As she leaves Amanda can see the bottoms of her exposed ass cheeks jiggle around the white material stretched tightly across her crack.

For the next half hour Amanda tries to get close to Britney again but it is impossible. She is disappointed when Britney leaves through a door in the far corner. She can't believe she actually had an orgasm without even touching her pussy. Amanda is still tingling all over and trying to decide what to do next when two strong hands grab her arms.

"You're coming with us, miss."

Amanda feels a sense of panic. Two extremely large and muscular men guide her to an exit door. They pull her into an elevator and up to the top floor. They open a door and guide her into a small dressing room. On a hanger in the closet is a short white silk robe.

"Take everything off and put that on," one of the men orders.

"But..."

"Just do it," he tells her in a voice that makes her quiver.

The two men stand and watch Amanda slowly remove her top. Her huge globes bounce free. She turns to them and smiles cupping her tits with her hands to entice them but it doesn't work.

"The bottoms too," he commands.

Amanda complies until she is standing in front of them completely naked. Her bald pussy puffs out from between her thighs like a ripe peach. She reaches down and parts the folds with her fingers hoping this will break the ice.

"Now the robe," he says impatiently.

Amanda is scared. She doesn't know what is happening. She pulls on the silk robe. It barely covers her ass and is a little tight in the chest accentuating the size of her huge tits. She follows the men down a hall to another room. They knock on the door. When it opens Amanda receives the shock of her life.

"You're a naughty girl," whispers a soft feminine voice. "But you like being a naughty girl, don't you? That's why I asked them to bring you here."

Amanda is staring into the eyes of her idol. She can't believe this is real. Britney is staring back at her and wearing an identical white silk robe which exposes a generous proportion of her perfect tits. The sensations welling up in her body are incredible from being so close to the woman she has masturbated to so many times.

"I knew I liked you the moment you had an orgasm at my reception," Britney says smiling at Amanda.

Britney excuses the two goons that escorted her upstairs. She guides Amanda through the entranceway and into a huge and lavish suite. Amanda immediately recognizes Jason, Britney's latest beau, sitting on the couch.

"Hi honey," Britney says in a soft voice. "I've bought you a present. I think you're going to like her."

"Thank you baby," Jason replies as he pushes down his shorts and kicks them from his feet. "Is it okay if she sucks my cock?"

"Of course sweetie," Britney says with a loving smile on her face. "She'll do anything you ask her to do."

Britney takes Amanda by the arm and guides her towards the couch. She is still speechless from the shock of seeing Britney. She can't believe this is happening to her. It's like a dream. Amanda looks down and sees Jason's limp cock lying on his thigh.

"What are you waiting for?" Britney orders more than asks. "My baby said he wanted you to suck his cock."

Amanda drops to her knees and slides her hands up Jason's thighs. She wedges her body between his legs. Amanda tilts her head forward and flicks her tongue across Jason's limp member. She feels it twitch and begin to grow. Without using her hands she teases his cock with her lips and tongue until she can slide her mouth down his shaft.

Britney sits on the couch next to Jason and snuggles against him. He puts his arm around her shoulder and pulls her close. They kiss. Amanda bobs her head up and down Jason's cock until all eight inches are fully erect. She lifts her lips from his knob and drools spit all over it, then plunges her mouth down his length and takes him deep into her throat.

"Oooohhhhh fuuuck," Jason moans, throwing his head back.

"I told you that you were going to like her, honey," Britney whispers while pushing her tongue into his ear. "She's licking your balls with your cock all the way down her throat. What a whore."

Being called a whore by Britney gets Amanda even more excited. Cunt juice gathers in her pussy. She lifts her lips from Jason's cock and drools more spit down his shaft. Her tongue teases the knob making him squirm. Amanda plunges her mouth back down his length pressing her lips against his saliva soaked pubes. Jason twists and turns in agony.

"Ooooohhhh... oh god... aaahhhh..."

"Do you want me to make him cum?" Amanda asks as she pulls her drooling lips from his throbbing flesh.

"No... not yet. I want to suck it first."

With that Britney slides her head down his body until the knob of his cock pushes between her lips. She uses her tongue to torture him even further, then slams her mouth down his length taking him deep into her throat. Amanda watches intently from only inches away. She still has a hard time believing she is here. Everything is so surreal.

Britney finally pulls her lips from Jason's hard meat and looks at Amanda with hungry eyes. Spit is running down her chin. She flicks her tongue around his knob like it is an ice cream cone keeping her eyes focused on Amanda.

"Don't you just love sucking cock?" Britney asks Amanda. "I do. It makes my pussy all wet and gooey to feel his hard flesh slide between my lips and into my throat."

Britney slams her mouth back down Jason's length pressing her lips to his drenched pubes. She slides a hand between her legs and rubs her dripping pussy. Her fingertip flies across the swollen clit like a hummingbird flapping its wings. The pounding in Amanda's head is intense as she watches her idol sucking cock and fingering her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm... mmmppphhhhh...gggghhhhhh..."

Britney is squirming on the couch with Jason's cock still deep in her throat. Her body begins to shake when she cums. Juices explode from her cunt and coat her thighs. As the orgasm finally subsides Britney slides her drooling lips from Jason's cock. She kisses her way up his body to his neck and ear.

"Would you like to cum in the whore's mouth baby?" Britney asks in a whisper.

"Oh fuck yes... but she better hurry."

Amanda quickly moves her mouth over Jason's knob and wraps her lips around the flange. Amanda finds the spot on the underside of his cock and rubs her tongue rapidly across the sensitive nerve endings. She wraps her hand around his shaft and pumps him firmly, twisting and turning his hard meat in her fingers. Jason's moans become more desperate. He puts his hands on the back of Amanda's head and digs his fingers into her scalp.

"Oh fuck... oh god... AAAARRRRGGHHHH..."

His body lifts off the couch. Amanda clamps her lips tightly around his shaft. Cum explodes from his cock like a rocket. It shoots into her mouth so hard it feels like he is peeing. A second blast of cum fills her mouth. Her hand squeezes his cock and pumps more cream out from his spewing shaft. Amanda has a hard time keeping all of it in her mouth and feels some leak out the corners.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,987 Followers