Desperation

Story Info
She had a choice, cumming...or breathing.
736 words
4.2
23.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her lungs burned.

It was not uncommon for their evenings to be filled with rough, kinky fucking, but nothing about tonight had been anything other then passionately vanilla.

Her eyes watered.

She had dropped to her knees to give him a break from the doggy style pounding he had been working hard to maintain. Her reward in turn was a cock down her usually accommodating throat that refused to leave willingly.

She struggled.

She braced her hands on both her lover's hips, pushing him out of her mouth and desperately gasping for air.

He kneeled down to her level. He stroked her hair and kissed her forehead gently. "You can cum"...he lightly griped her chin and raised her eyes to meet his..."or you can breathe." " Do you understand?" She understood...she nodded. He stood, gripped a handful of her shoulder length hair, and returned her mouth to his manhood, pushing down her throat, and premising her to tend to her own pleasure.

She worked fast, blinded by tears and almost unable to hear his moans over the wet, choking grunts projecting from her own mouth. Her fingers worked her clit, barely able to concentrate on pleasing the man in front of her who took it upon himself to thrust in and out of her throat, unless she made him break to catch her breath.

Again and again she abandoned her needs to instinctively press her hands, slick with her own wetness, back on his waist to open her airway. Each time she frantically worked her cunt edging closer to the final explosion she craved, always kept at bay by her most basic instinct for survival.

The cock pressed far into her mouth. The fire in her pelvis burned intensely. Tears of desperation, for what she wasn't exactly sure, streaked black eyeliner down her cheeks. She freed herself again and huffed loudly, filling her lungs with life giving oxygen.

She looked up. Through blurry eyes he looked so domineering. At this moment she felt wholly owned, furiously aroused, and owned.

He looked down. Thick globs of saliva dripped from her face and covered her breasts. Her eyes stared submissively, and hungrily.

Her head was spinning, nothing existed but the orgasm clawing its way out of her. The cock waited in front of her, she knew what she had to do. They made eye contact, she took one long breath, and it began again.

She opened he mouth wide and with one deep breath, swallowed his member down her throat until her face pressed into her man's torso ,and frenetically finger fucked herself. This was it, with silenced screams her body shook and her pussy showered the floor. Waves of pleasure crashed over her oxygen deprived brain, overriding her senses, rendering her oblivious even to the tightening in her chest.

He pulled his cock from her mouth, the sight of her writhing beneath him was too much to take in. With a few strokes of his own he released thick streams of cum on her howling face, her moans amplified by the air rushing in and out of her lungs.

Her knees weakened and she sat back on the floor. She traced slow, trance-like circles around her pussy as she readjusted to breathing freely and took stock of her surroundings. The wide puddle of her juices on the floor in front of her, the gleaming mix of semen and drool that streamed down her body, the still semi-erect cock in front of her shining with her spit, the man attached to it taking in the sight of her. She licked her lips, drawing all the cum her tongue could reach into her mouth.

He reached down and pulled her against him. She swapped her shaking arms around him, clutching the back of his legs. He calmly ran his fingers through her hair, she nuzzled his still slick cock, slight whimpers still resonating from her. She looked up and they locked eyes, "thank you" she quietly whispered and pulled him tighter.

She caught her breath and regained composure.

He pulled her to her feet and they walked hand in hand to the bathroom.

They showered together in exhausted silence and slipped into bed with barely a word. They clutched each other tightly and shared one, long kiss. She pulled on his lower lip with her teeth, released, laid her head on his chest and drifted off to sleep.