Dessa: O, Hot Damn

Story Info
Their first Adventure out together.
6.5k words
3.76
8.7k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SamsonX
SamsonX
9 Followers

It was barely a week after making a profile on the site before the interest began to show. A few came from couples that wanted to meet for a drink and hopefully swap, but that wasn't necessarily the game they were after. Most replies were men looking to join in the fun that couples decided to sample. As expected, nearly all were a half-hearted tossing-off-and-hoping-it-landed, and relying on the obligatory dick pic to be enough to entice a response. She expected better than that, and he insisted upon it. Other Players must bring more than just a hunk of meat to the table.

David did so. In his initial missive, he left a lengthy impression that showed he was a personality, intelligent and well-spoken, and had more to offer than just being a random stud. He'd come to Town for work, kept mostly to himself and didn't float in their circle of friends. Though, he was hesitant to follow through, out of fear of having any mundane connections. This told Him, he could rely on his discretion and made David a first choice.

He replied and began growing bored with his own questions to David, trying to discern if Dessa would even like the guy. Partly in jest and partly to just allow her to decide, He sent David her number to text her directly. Letting her chat and decide for herself if he was appropriate was obviously the only way it would ever even happen.

12:38

**Why is he calling me Ava? lol**

**well, I felt like I had to introduce ourselves after he did. Its polite. But then I thought it best to have play-names and that's best I came up with.**

**Hahaha! I was really confused for a second; like he thought I was someone else.**

**For all of this, let's be like we're someone else. Let's be that other side or that deeper, darker side of ourselves and explore and play, indulge and lavish ourselves with what pleasures come our way.**

**Ok. But I don't like Ava. Let's think of something else. We could just switch a few letters in my name and I'd be less apt to slip up or forget, lol!**

**Ha! I'll think on it while I work. Enjoy your chat and let me know what you think.**

1:18

**I will. So far, it's just small talk and chit-chat. Nothing untoward. He seems a little guarded or just shy.**

**Well, it's a bit of a brave new world for all of us. And isn't 'untoward' the point?**

2:07

**Not so much new for him. We're talking about Clubs now. He's been to a few.**

**That little scamp!**

3:27

**I think he got busy at work. He hasn't said much for awhile, so I just said to text me later and that we should all think about getting a drink sometime.**

**It can't hurt to just meet over a pint. Maybe play little games if he seems fun and to your liking.**

**Oh? Like what?**

**Naughty dares? We all write down a few dares and we pick from a hat, or pile, whatever, and we have to do whatever it says. Within reason, of course.**

**I'm game. We'll just write down dares that aren't too obvious.**

**yeah. Like a flashing selfie from the bathroom or out back, or go flirt with this guy or that girl. Or, discreetly remove your panties. Or, head down to the river and you blow us both ::grin:: **

**I'm all for it. ::wink::**

**lol, Sounds like you already decided he's in.**

**well, maybe.**

Over the next several days, He noticed her tapping away at her screen and watched her lips curl into a playful smirk or a hungry smile. They made tentative plans for Saturday night, but, come Friday David recalled a Save The Date and cancelled.

12:10

**Well, damn. He remembered a wedding or something is this saturday and bailed. I think he's getting cold feet or just isn't as interested anymore.**

**I'm sure that's not it. He's texted you back and forth too much to not be interested. He did say in the email that he was nervous of discovering that we may know him. I get that and actually really expect that. Ask him about tonight. **

**I will later. He did say he was getting busy. I'm still not sure what he does. But he's intelligent and likes good books and music!**

**Good. Then we'll have plenty of stories to share and things to talk about. Let's you and I go out tonight and just let him know he can meet us if he wants.**

**I like that plan. ::smile::**

By 8pm, He was showered, dressed and pacing with anticipation. He loved watching her flirt and had to see how she played the seduction game. Their own initial meeting and mutual interest fell so easily into place, there was no real game about it. Too, he wanted to see how cock-hungry she could be; how wanton she was for every pleasure available. All the dirtytalk was likely to now enter reality.

They'd had one previous chance encounter and he had set up her own quick and lackluster Craigslist hook up, but this was their first adventure together.

He paced, then sat and smoked on the front porch. Then made a drink. Then another. Then rummaged through her dresses and shoes as she enjoyed a long bath and shaved herself completely smooth. He set out the open toe heels with a double ankle strap and single buckle. He'd yet to see her in them and thought them oddly appropriate; two straps through either end of a single buckle. He chuckled at himself and decided to let her match a dress to it.

As she dried her hair, still wrapped in a towel, she noticed the heels laid out and looked to him with a loving yet devious smile.

"You like those for tonight?"

"I do. Just slutty enough and every bit sexy."

He set a Jameson and Crabbies, ice and lime, to her bureau and watched as she slid her lacey black thong up her legs and over her round ass, then hooked the matching bra over her breasts. She flopped onto the edge of the bed and lifted her foot, toes pointed forward and wiggled her freshly-painted toes.

"Let's see how they fit, and how they look with this color of polish."

"I like the deep red. You have lipstick to match?" as he handed her the glass. She sipped slowly and watched him over the rim with sultry, gleaming eyes.

"Of course, my Love."

He slid her shoes over each foot, buckling the ps, one by one. She stretched her foot out before crossing her legs, and displaying her shapely calves.

"Oh, my my my. Yes. Those will certainly do."

"I think so too," taking another drink and setting it the bedside table, she stepped to the mirror. "I'll be a bit finishing my make-up, if you want to freshen up my drink and pick out a few dresses for me to try on."

He turned and felt his slacks shift over his half-erect cock. Laughing lightly to himself over it, he sauntered back to the kitchen and poured her another drink, a bit heavy this time. Another for himself and he returned, leaning on the doorway a moment watching her drawing out her eyes into feline points and shading her eyelids. She looked so beautiful.

"I may have made that a bit stiff," he grinned, hanging three dresses over the door.

She 'tsked' but smiled and slid into her first dress. It was long sleeved and the thick material hugged the swell of her hips and ass perfectly. She turned in a showy circle and set her hands on her hips, bending forward to show the hem rising to just below her ass.

"Yes. That one. Its perfect."

"And a bit warmer. Its kinda cold out."

"I'll be sure to keep you warm," he smirked and handed her the egg and wagged the wireless remote. "Fully charged. We'll have to test the range and settings."

He clicked it on as she lifted her dress, tucking it under her panties and nestled it against her clit. He advanced slowly through the settings, counting the number of times he pushed at the button.

"Mmm. That's a good one. Leave it there awhile."

He smiled and watched her awhile, the beautiful vision before him and asked, "so, what all is he into and looking for? Turn ons...turn offs?"

"He did mention liking heels, a little bondage and dominance. And...it's definitely a guy thing, he likes sloppy, wet head. He said 'drool' and 'spit' about 50 times."

"Well, who doesn't love sloppy-wet head? Oh, one more piece of finery..." he said as he held out the thin choker, black velvet with a silver charm. She turned and lifted her long honey- blonde hair for him to fasten it over her throat. "Mmm. Yes. Perfect."

He smiled and admired her from head to toe, then held open her coat and lowered it down over her arms. "Finish your drink, but...are you ready?"

"Mm hmm," as she leaned back against his embrace and turned her head back for his kiss.

"I'll go warm up the car while you finish. Any word from your new friend?"

"No. He was unwinding from work and had to shower, but he still hasn't said anything more about coming out."

"He'd be an utter fool not to. You look absolutely luscious. Stunning, even."

...

He played with the settings more as they drove across town to Froggy's, another dive bar that they rarely ever went to and didn't know any of their regulars. She writhed a bit in her seat from the pulsing and vibrating of the egg, then asked him to hold off awhile before she completely soaked herself. He snickered and turned it off and pulled into a spot far enough away from the door that he could watch her strut in those heels on the way in. She looked stunning. Whatsmore, she felt it. He could see the excitement and confidence in her gait and in every movement.

They hadn't really discussed anything as far as rules or limits, if things turned to sex. If David even came out to meet them, it was supposed to just be a meet and greet, but he was certain David couldn't say no. He didn't want to lay down any rules to hinder things. In fact, he wanted no limits. He wanted her inner slut unleashed and to relish being their dirty plaything. Both, he and David, had already asserted their being straight and he hadn't seemed an overly rough type, so what was there to fuss over, except her?

After a couple of drinks and turns at the jukebox, they played darts. In between her turns, he saw her texting. She leaned over the tall table, her face lit by the bright light of the phone. He snapped another picture. He wanted to capture a progressive series of pics to look over again and again of their first adventure.

"I don't think he's coming out. He says he wore out from work and has to be up early."

"Tell him there's time for sleep in the grave!" he laughed and gave her a playful swat on the ass. He leaned in and nuzzled her cheek, "Aww, don't look so sad, Love. Were you hoping for some naughty fun tonight?"

"Well, yeah. He sounds fun. He's cute. And you and the egg have me so wet."

Occasionally, He would surprise her with a sudden pulsing of the egg and let it melt her, as she tried to conceal her writhing. He shifted to the side, blocking the view of the other few patrons at the far end of the room and dropped his hand under the table. Running his hand up her inner thigh slowly, her legs spread open slightly, invitingly. He found her soaking wet as he massaged two fingers over her warm lips and pressed the egg firmly to her clit.

"I think he just needs to see how fucking sexy my girl is tonight."

He teased her awhile longer. He made to pull away but she grabbed his wrist and held him in place, biting the side of her lower lip and staring into his eyes with a longing and devious gaze. She loved being played with in public; discreetly, of course. They both thrilled at the risk of being seen and someone seeing what a dirty girl she loved to be. Her eyes closed and her lips parted into a little 'o'. She shook subtly, trying to contain herself as she came, but her chair rocked and clacked loudly back down onto the concrete floor. A waitress, likely nearby the whole time, passed by with a tiny smirk and cleaned the tables at the far end. He laughed a small victory and patted her thigh. She let out a long pursed breath, blinking and leaned back in her chair. Crossing her legs and lighting a cigarette, she checked her phone again.

He was getting antsy. He didn't want to wait much longer and end up sleepy and too drunk to perform. He sat back with his own phone.

**Hey man. I'm not sure you realize what you're missing out on over here. She looks and smells amazing and is soaking wet!**

**That does sound tempting. I haven't even showered yet. I've been dragging ass. Long day. I'm still really nervous that we know each other.**

He looked up to Dessa, " he needs a little motivation, I think. Part your legs for me."

She set her heels to the floor and spread her legs slightly as he snapped a few more pictures.

**I am fairly certain we don't. We've all shared pics and don't recognize you, or us. I appreciate the secrecy though.

(pic)

Dessa has exactly what you need**

**Oh, hot Damn. You're killing me.**

**Then come out, or invite us over.**

**Alright. Give me a half hour to shower. I'm in the Fairpoint Lofts.**

**I know the place. And...you chose wisely. Do you have refreshments, or should we stop?**

**I have a few bud lites, lol!**

**we'll make a stop. See you soon.**

He looked up to her with a grin, "well, let's finish these drinks and go to his place."

"Oh? What did you say to convince him?"

"Not much," he laughed and showed her the texts between them with her pic.

"Hot damn, indeed. Can we stop for more drinks?"

"Of course."

They clinked their glasses together and finished their drinks. He left a hefty tip on the table and helped her into her long coat again. The whole way to the car, then to the package store and across town, his mind was a raceway of kinky images, wonderings and doubts and hopes. He thought of music to set and keep the mood. He had a playlist but he wanted pictures, it couldn't have both functions at once. Maybe David had similar tastes. He hoped David's nervousness subsided as not to dampen the mood. He pulled into a parking spot out of the lamplight and sent David a text.

**we're here. Parked out back.**

**ok. Door code is 6541. I'm in 301, straight off of the elevator.**

**ok.**

Dessa pulled the visor down and checked her make up, lined her lush lips with a sweet gloss that smelled of hot sugar. He grabbed the sack of Crabbies and stepped out and to her door, offering his arm. They walked together over the wet pavement in a silence, each lost in their own thoughts as the moment was fast approaching.

The door buzzed and unlocked and shut behind them with a dull, metallic 'click'. The hallway was brightly lit by fluorescent fixtures. Vibrant, paisley carpeting dulled the sounds of her heels until they stepped into the elevator.

"What if he doesn't like me?"

"Nonsense. You look amazing."

He cast her his most hungry and confident gaze to reassure her. The floor wavered as the elevator stopped and the stainless steel doors parted with a loud 'ding'. Directly across the hall, his apartment door was open. She walked to it, but stopped beside it. As he stepped to it, he knocked lightly and stepped inside. David stepped around the corner that partly housed the kitchen cabinets.

"Hey. Come on in."

"I assumed the open door meant that," he chuckled and shook hands. "Good to meet you."

He stepped past and set the bag to the counter, pulling out the bottles. David shook her hand as both smiled somewhat shyly.

"So nice to meet you...Ava," he cocked his head and quirked his brow in a bemused, questioning expression.

"Likewise. I'm Dessa."

Neither broke eye contact as they each looked for assurance of attraction in the other's eyes, watching for the other's first impression. That was something that hadn't occurred to Him before seeing it happen. He'd been so caught up in his own depraved imagination, he hadn't considered the possibility that one, or both, wouldn't be attracted to, or interested in the other. But Dessa smiled again as she let go of his hand.

"Well, I propose we say 'cheers' to that," He said. "Can we trouble you for some ice and glasses?"

"Of course. What did you guys bring?"

"Its a ginger beer. And it's delicious."

He popped the caps from three bottles before David could produce an opener. In reply to the perplexed expression on David's mug, He showed the lighter in his palm, then poured everyone a drink.

"Huh. Neat trick."

"I'm full of neat tricks," he laughed and handed them each their pint. "Here's to new friends, neat tricks, and all things delicous."

He drew out the final bit, lightly tipping their glasses together to ring out briefly and turning his gaze with a lazy smile to Dessa. She at first seemed shy in the allusion to her, but his smile helped turn it for her into the intended compliment it was. She smiled, and almost imperceptibly, stood taller. He saw her neck and shoulders relax, and her head lean slightly back. There was almost a haughtiness to her new figure. A spark eupted higher in her, as she seemed to step into her skin and feel not just comfort, but glee. He felt the energy of it, caught scent of her heat and flared his nostrils to take it in as deeply as he could.

As David turned to read at the bottle, she leaned to His ear and whispered, "that was so evil of you."

"Hmm?" he murmured back.

She leaned in and pressed herself against him, and he felt the vibrating and pulsating of the egg. He failed to stifle his laugh much as the realization hit him.

"Oh shit. When did I do that?"

"As soon as I reached to shake his hand. I think he heard it."

"Shit, I'm sorry. But that's funny."

She stepped back with a devious smile and leaned back against the counter. He wondered a bit and patted his pocket, feeling the remote next to the car keys. He grinned and acted non plused and switched settings to a slower pulsing that thumped at every fourth beat.

"So, how do you like our little Town?"

"It's...interesting. Its not so different from most other river towns, but a lot bigger."

"Yeah. It's not all bad, considering its the asshole of the State. But, I mean...I found Dessa here. My diamond in the ruff."

"Yeah. Lucky man."

"Indeed."

They chatted awhile longer. Dessa asked of and excused herself to the bathroom and He found himself alone with this other man who, as far as He could tell was dying to fuck and enjoy his wife. That realization set in quickly, for them both as well. But, he took a long pull from his drink and looked to David.

"She is beatiful, no? Absolutely fucking luscious, yes?"

"She is. She really is. Are there any no-no's I don't know about?"

"None. I'd like us all to just enjoy the moment, ya know?"

"I do. I just don't want to step on any..." David stopped short as he heard the bathroom door open again.

And to distract from that conversation, He quickly stepped out from the kitchenette to the lofty ceiling common area. "I love this apartment. I saw the model they showed during a Tour of the Lofts, but this layout is different."

"Yeah. They basically flipped the blueprint on every other unit. Its not terribly different."

"No. No, the model just had the kitchen over here to include the balcony. They're all very nice though."

He scrambled, trying to think of the perfect thing to say to segway into something kinky; into exactly what they all wanted. But what? An awkward aire seemed to be growing, as they each felt and wondered of how to move into naughty fun naturally. He, seemingly having a bladder the size of a peanut, asked for the bathroom and left them alone together. Maybe it would spark naturally between them while he was away. Maybe they would just enjoy a few moments chatting alone, in person, and he would walk back out into some raunchy porn scene.

He took his time in the bathroom. He peed and then washed his hands. He dried off thoroughly looking around without being nosey. He wondered if it was awkward out there, or if they were already kissing and groping. His cock stirred at the thought, and curiosity got the better of him. He opened the door and saw them sitting beside each on his leather sofa. Not terribly closely, but their mood seemed good. Dessa was laughing at something he had said, and dropped her hand to his knee.

SamsonX
SamsonX
9 Followers
12