Dessa: Test Drive

Story Info
Her confidence grows with her new freedom.
3.6k words
3.52
17.8k
3
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SamsonX
SamsonX
9 Followers

We met Dean at our usual dive bar, only a week after her first adventure on her own. It was a chilly Saturday night, likely around 11 o'clock or so. Dessa and I had a table out on the patio to ourselves. None of our friends, or even the usual bar buddies were out that night. I'd gone to the bathroom and stopped at the bar to order us a couple more drinks, and to flirt a bit with my favorite bartender. As I returned, I saw this tall, somewhat preppy-looking guy sitting in my chair, across from Dessa. I thought it odd since my pea coat was laid over the back of the seat, and they both were just sitting there scrolling through their phones and smoking in silence. Maybe another of her old friends I hadn't met yet?

"Oh, hey. You aren't going to beat me up, are you?" He started to get up as I set our drinks to the table.

"What? I don't know. Should I?"

"I just asked her for a light is all."

"Nah, relax. I'll take my coat though. I'm Evan," motioning for him to sit and extended my hand.

"Dean. Good to meet you. Your girlfriend's a nice person. I needed a light and she didn't mind me sitting with her since I don't know anyone here tonight."

"Yeah. Yeah, I guess she is."

I looked to Dessa and gave a teasing grin, as the band came back from their break and played a few more tired, classic rock songs. He hung out there with us the rest of the night, making jokes, taking turns buying drinks, telling amusing stories of respective yesteryears. Not a bad guy at all for a car salesman, entertaining at least, and I could tell Dessa was somewhat interested. She wasn't flirtatious or suggestive, but she made sure the conversation kept going which told me she didn't want him to leave. At one point, after Dessa said how she would be looking for a new vehicle, he said to come down sometime, that he could help her out and mentioned how boring the car lot can get when no customers are there, that we should just come test drive some of the luxury cars just for the hell of it. He said 'we' but I really got the impression he meant her. It amused me. And I was getting drunk and felt like amusing myself more. Later, as I slid my coat on and said we should get going, being nearly 2am. I reached under the table and held Dessa's hand a moment, but began to guide her hand to his leg. Thinking, either she would be willing and go ahead at my prompting, or be shocked and pull away both made me laugh. She did pull away, twice, as I tried once more before I released her hand and then shook his hand as we got up to leave.

Once in the truck and heading home, I just laughed at my prank.

"Uhh, yeah, funny guy. What was that about?"

"Exactly that. I thought it'd be funny... seeing his reaction if you did it...with me right there in front of him. Your reaction was pretty funny though."

"Well? I wasn't sure what you were doing, or what you wanted me to do."

"Nothing you hadn't already thought of, I'm sure. I could tell you liked him. You enjoyed some tall, handsome guy sitting down with you. Not sure how I felt about him waiting for me to leave, though. I mean, it was pretty obvious with my coat right there."

"Yeah. I thought that was pretty bold, or that he was just oblivious. But, yeah. I do have a thing for tall, skinny guys."

That was something that always confused me. I'm average height and stocky.

"Well, what all was said before I got back? How did that all even happen?"

"Like he said, he asked for a light and then just sat down."

"Right, but was he hitting on you?"

"No. I told him to be careful of your coat and he asked if you were going to kick his ass for talking to me."

"That's it?"

"Pretty much."

It was quiet for a moment. I thought on it all, really thinking he had to have had some line or come-on other than 'got a light?'. I really wished I could have watched her initial interactions...I do so enjoy watching her flirt.

"I should totally go for a test drive someday," she said out of the blue.

"Yeah? Maybe you should. Do you think he'd go for it if you...reached over and ran your hand up..." I touched her leg and up to her pussy, mimicking what I assumed she would do.

"Mmm. Oh yeah, he totally would," she moaned slightly then laughed.

I chuckled and slid my hand back down her thigh.

"I bet he would. He definitely seems the type to try to 'get one up' on a guy and bang his girl. Pretty sure that's why he sat in my seat instead of one of the other chairs. Kind of a macho, alpha thing."

"Maybe."

I may have deflated the mood for a bit, but we fucked like dirty rabbits once we got home. And I taunted her with imagery of the two of us ravaging her, trying to outdo the other.

A few weeks later, she found herself with the rest of the day free after her morning meeting and Dean had been in her thoughts often since that night. As soon as she was home, she stripped down and drew a bath. Naughty thoughts and her vibrating egg kept her company as she soaked.

**Hello, Love. I'm home and enjoying a bath and an afternoon off. How's your day?**

**Eh. I'm tiling a tiny shower. You know how much I love both. Lucky you, though**

**Aww. I was hoping you had an early day.**

**Me too. But, it looks to be a long day.**

She mulled it over for several minutes, wondering if she should even mention her dirty thoughts, if she should ask, if he would be mad or jealous.

**So...my car is making that clunking noise again.**

**Do you want to see if you can get it into the shop?**

**I could...**

**hahaha! I see where you're going with that. Ok...

Darling? Maybe it's time to go look at a new car.**

**well, Dean did say he could help.**

**oh, I'm sure. Go get pretty and find out.**

** kiss kiss kiss**

She shaved herself and finished her bath, then laid out several outfits on the bed.

**which one?**

**hmmm. I like them all. But go with the white skirt and cork-heeled sandals. Maybe braid your hair back.**

**ooo...ok.**

**Hey, Dean. Its Dessa. We met at the bar last week? I'm thinking to come down and look for a new car.**

**Hey. Oh, I remember you! Come on down. Its really slow today.**

**cool. I'll be there in an hour**

She braided her hair back into a loose single tail and finished her make up with a dark red lipstick and smokey eyes. Dancing lightly, her heart pounded as she was excited but nervous. What if he turns her down? What if he ends up being a lousy lay, or has a tiny dick? She cast worries aside and imagined him huge and passionate and just the right kind of aggressive and slipped into her white, layered gypsy skirt that hugged her hips tightly, but hung loosely from swell of her luscious ass, a peach colored tank top that fitted over her buxom chest and tapered waist, with her open-knit sweater draped over her plunging neckline, exposing her ample cleavage...just as she intended. She lotioned her legs with a vanilla scent that made her smell of warm sugar, and rubbed a tiny amount over her wet pussy. She let her fingers linger and tease awhile, and tasted herself, hoping to soon feel his tongue hot and deeply parting her lips. Her toes, painted to match her lips, nestled into the straps of her corked heels and made a dull 'tup-tup' as she walked to her dressing mirror and set her pendant necklace over her neck, letting the hamsa charm rest just above her cleavage. She checked her make up and gave herself a devilish smile and a wink, then made her way to the car lot at the edge of town.

Dean looked rather dashing in his shirt and tie. His dress slacks hugged his slender hips to her liking and she purred to herself as she walked up to him beside the row of brand new SUVs.

"Well, you clean up rather nicely," she teased and lightly touched his arm.

"Amazing what a shave and a pressed shirt can do, huh?"

"Indeed."

They stood a brief moment there in silence, both eyeing each other up and down from the cover of their sunglasses.

"So, what did you have in mind?" as he gestures around the lot. "Do you see anything you like? Any specific model, or are you open to suggestion?"

She let a smile curl over lips and hesitated before answering him. Their subtle game of innuendo and suggestive remarks was off to a good start, she thought.

"Well, realistically I need an SUV or similar, but I'm very open to suggestion."

He smiled at that, then looked around at the various vehicles. He began leading her down the row, falling back a pace to admire his view of her.

"Before we look at anything actually practical....you did mention taking some of the luxury cars out for a spin. Can we still do that?"

"Absolutely. As you can see, it's pretty dead here today. Which one first?"

"How about..." she turns and scans the lot and points to a Nissan Elgrand. "That one."

Oh, nice. Not quite luxury, but it's a really nice ride. I'll grab the keys and be right back. Go ahead and hop in."

He hurried off, returning with a small tote bag and a temporary tag. He handed her the key fob and set two bottles of water in the holders.

"Ok. Complimentary refreshments, and a few other keys for others I think you would like," as he give the bag a shake.

"Look at you, handsome boy scout."

She let the engine start and looked around the vehicle, pretending to be interested in its features as he began his spiel, slipping into a parody of the salesman role. She turned out of the lot and headed north and her heart began pounding, nervous and anxious if she was actually going to try it. When? How? Should she just grab his cock now before they get too far away, in case he balks? His voice became a muffled din of jumbled sounds as she fretted through these questions and doubts. A few miles down the road, she realized he had asked her a question and snapped out of it.

"I'm sorry. What? I zoned out this van drives so smoothly."

"It does. And has heated seats, and...a lumbar feature. Plenty of seating in the back and cargo space for kids and groceries."

"Among other things," she quipped and slowed to turn off the highway onto a country road that she knew to be scarcely populated, with long stretches of forest and was littered with abandoned farms. He chuckled at that politely, being in sales mode and not wanting to seem unprofessional in case he was misreading her, and turned the stereo on, fishing through the stations.

"Satellite radio is great. Just about any genre you could want..." as he stops, letting a slow, bass-heavy hip-hop songs play.

"Ooo. That's nice."

She began to question again if she should just test drive the car and call it good, but she was a head-strong, determined woman who was very horny all over again. And without thinking much more on it, she reached her hand over to his knee. The seats weren't terribly far apart, like in most minivans, and was able to easily reach him without leaning much. She squeezed lightly and began wandering up his thigh. He moved his leg closer, and stammered, "I...don't know...." stopping short as she reached his crotch and found him already fairly erect.

"Well, it seems like somebody does."

He looked to her as she rubbed and teased at his stiffening cock, her eyes on the road, but a smile dimpled her cheek and her brow lifted above her sunglasses. Wrapping her fingers around his shaft as much as possible over his pants and stroked him slowly, rhythmically to the beat of the music. He lifted the armrest to give her better access and reached his long arm to her, massaging her breast, first over the sweater, then pulling it back over the swell of her breast. He pinched at her nipple, stiffening beneath her bra and tank top, cupping her heavy tit with his other fingers and palm. She thrust her chest a bit and moaned. As they rounded the heavily wooded bend of the road, she saw an old road or driveway, overgrown with tall grass and brambles. She touched the brakes, slowing down as they both scoped it out. Letting go of his cock to turn the van onto the dirt road that almost immediately turned to the right past a dense copse of trees and tall bushes. She scanned all around the field and trees as soon as she came to a stop and watched as he lifted from his seat to unbuckle his belt and draw down his zipper, pulling his cock out. In reply, she only released her seat belt, lifts her own armrest out of the way and leaned down into his lap, swallowing his thick headed cock. He shifted in his seat and turned, spreading his legs as she slid to her knees, bobbing her head up and down, slurping at his cock as she wet it liberally with her saliva, moaning like it was sweet, delicious candy. He lifted up again and she tugged his pants down to his ankles, helping free his feet from his pants. She enveloped his balls in her hand and pulled and released them downward playfully then moved her hand to his shaft, drawing her tongue down to lick and suck at his balls. He removed her sunglasses and set them to the dash, as she raised her eyes to meet his. Holding her gaze to his, she took him deeply into her mouth again, stroking her hand at the base of his cock. She smiled and bit her lip, then crawled away to one of the back seats, climbing into the seat and raising her skirt up her thighs, all the while throwing him a wanton, enticing stare and spread her legs, teasing her pussy through her thin panties.

"We have to careful about a mess, else the guys will all know."

He crawled to her and ran his tongue up her knee, then inner thigh. She pulled her panties to the side, biting down lightly on her finger, watching as he parted her lips with his tongue, kissing and licking at her clit. She felt herself quivering and getting more and more wet. What didn't run down over her ass, now glistened on his lips and chin. She moaned and squirmed, lifting her feet and spreading them widely. He had a skilled tongue that hit all the right spots, or maybe the excitement over her illicit interlude just heightened her reception to pleasure. She was being a dirty little slut, and didn't have to worry or feel badly over it. Of course, they could still be caught or seen, but He let her be her naughty self...and she felt the tingling wave of her orgasm well up and rush over her completely. She bucked and writhed. Her heeled feet fell over his shoulders and she lifted and pressed her pussy into his mouth and his face. She collapsed back to the seat and felt another wave flood over her, literally, as she felt completely wet.

"Holy shit. Did you just squirt?"

He remarked with a cocky look of accomplishment, and rubbed his fingers over her soaked pussy and clit.

"I don't know what that was...but I'm soaked."

She moved her hand to play with her sopping pussy together with his. He turned from her and opened the side door and stepped out onto the dirt road and tamped down some of the weeds around him. He set one hand to the roof of the van and the other to his cock, stroking it and said, "come here. Its my turn," and grinned. She slid to her knees and pulled her shirt and sweater over her head, unhooked her bra and crawled to him, suckling his cock, bringing it back to full attention, keeping her big, blue eyes to his.

"Bend me over and fuck me like a dirty little bitch?"

"That is definitely the plan...'dirty little bitch'."

He slapped his cock over her face and her tongue as she smiled, laughing lightly and tried licking at it as it neared her mouth.

"uh huh. That's it. I want to see that ass up and wrapped around my dick."

She stepped out beside him and leaned into a tongue-heavy sloppy kiss, tasting her juices on his lips. He gripped her hair and she melted into him as he groaned then thrust her forward onto her elbows on the floor of the van. Lifting her skirt up and throwing it over her lower back, he slapped his cock upward to smack at her pussy, still wet and dripping, then slid easily inside her. Gripping both hands on her waist, he instantly pounded into her, hard, fast and deep. Bouncing her forward and pulling her back, he grunted and gasped.

"fuck...your pussy is so hot....so fucking wet..."

Her round ass rippled and bounced with each driving thrust and the sound of flesh smacking flesh echoed throughout the interior of the van. His moaning increased in volume and speed and she knew he was going to cum soon. She laid her face to the floor and reached back, one hand beneath her, toying with her clit...the other teasing her tight asshole, giving him a little show to urge him on...to let him know she was feeling nasty and wanted his cock everywhere.

"Mmm, yes..yes! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck my pussy. Fill me up! Do it, do it....right there..." she whimpered and moaned, laughing in delight.

"Right there?"

He wet his thumb over her asshole, teasing and pressing at it. She replied only with a subtle nodding of her head and a quiet ' Mm hmm'. She looked at him over her shoulder with devious glint in her eye. He pulled out quickly and set the head of his cock firmly against her tight hole...he came, shooting his first hot, thick spurt over it. She felt some of it running down between her pulsing lips and some shooting into her ass. He pushed steadily, slowly foward and entered her ass as he let loose,for the rest of his cum to fill her ass. Now slick with cum, he thrust slowly back and forth, deeper each time until he was balls deep in her. She spasmed and shook on him, feeling the heat of cock and cum in her ass. He stood prone, gripping her waist and guiding her back and forth on his cock, his nasty little fuck toy. She relented to his command of her body awhile, then began pushing and pulling on her own, faster and harder as she wished. He met her thrusts and let a second blast of cum explode inside her...she could feel it throbbing and spurting, filling her ass and came again, hard. She lay there a moment, panting and laughing, content as he slowly pulled out. She peeked back and saw his cock glistening with cum in the afternoon sun, then lifted up and turned to face him. On her elbows and knees, she grabbed his cock and pulled him to her again, taking his cock into her mouth. She gulped and took him as deeply as she could, moaning and purring. She gripped her lips firmly over it and drew back, cleaning the cum from his shaft, then licking up over it and moving down to clean his balls. She looked again to his gaze with a devilish smile, as she milked him of his every last drop.

"Wow....whew. You're a fun, dirty little slut."

"Dirty girls have more fun, right?"

"Certainly today. God damn, that was hot."

"Sure was. I came like five times."

"I noticed."

They both laughed as she fetched her purse and handed him some baby wipes. They both wiped down and looked around for anything incriminating, then dressed and headed back to the lot.

"Man, I could get fired, but that was worth it."

"I can keep a secret, if you can. In fact, you know we have to."

"Yeah. I don't want to be fired, or get my ass kicked."

She considered telling him that she had permission, but thought it would help to keep him quiet if he was worried about a beating from her man. They pulled into the lot and parked far from the office. She lit a cigarette and looked him over again.

"Well, thanks for a good time. I'd like a kiss, but that wouldn't do well."

"Not at all. But....next time?"

"Already thinking of a second date?" she laughed and shook his hand, continuing their ruse. "Look me up sometime and we'll see."

"Definitely."

She strutted back to her car, purposely throwing her ass a bit for him. She climbed in and grabbed her phone.

**Mmmm. What a ride that was.**

SamsonX
SamsonX
9 Followers