Dessa: The Duelists

Story Info
Their first encounter with another.
2.4k words
3.51
7.2k
0
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SamsonX
SamsonX
9 Followers

He awoke to her hot breath, her wet tongue and the firm, downward pressing of her lips. He moaned and stirred in the bed, growing hard in her mouth. She was mewling and slurping at his cock and balls; still climbing into bed, she couldn't wait. The rest of the house was quiet but for the whirring of the bathroom fan. He so loved when she woke him this way. A smile eased over his face and let her do as she pleased for several minutes before letting her know he was awake. He shifted slightly and gently touched at her face, caressing her cheek as she tasted him.

"Is everyone gone? Did I miss all the fun?"

"Craig is crashed out on the couch, but everyone else left a bit ago. You've been asleep for a few hours now."

"Sorry. I drank too much, too fast on a pretty much empty stomach."

"It's ok. It was fun. We just wondered where you went to...then found you here, snoring."

She crawled atop him, straddling him and guiding him inside her. He felt the heat of her pussy engulfing him as she lowered down, slowly writhing and grinding. His hands wandered up her thighs and to her waist, thumbs kneading into her sides. She loved a firm hand and he was ever delighted to give it.

"Yeah. I do now recall Anna jumping on me and riding me. A bit roughly...but it did feel good."

He laughed, groaning and cupped her heavy breasts, massaging his palms and fingers into a circle over her stiffening nipples. The memory of it came through in bleary flashes, but he recalled distinctly the moment that Anna found that sweet-spot of his cock pressed firmly to pussy, even through her shorts, and quickly dismounting. She laughs with him and mimics Anna's bronco-ride, bouncing and swirling her hips alternatingly, and lays her hands over his, inviting him to squeeze harder.

"Too bad she isn't straight at all anymore. She would be fun."

"I bet. I think she stopped once she realized it felt good."

"Probably. But who wouldn't love this beautiful cock?"

It had been their first big gathering in the new house. It had been a warm, early summer day that fell into a comfortably cool evening; enough for a fire in the brazier. All went really well, apart from him having skipped any sustenance earlier in the day, cleaning house and setting up the backyard. By 11:30, he'd felt the spins and just went to bed. He would occassionally hear laughter and various changes in the music selections, but they seemed distant, like a dream, and simply nodded off again as the party continued. Broken again by Anna's teasing ride, cheered on by Dessa's encouraging laughter, his sleep came like flipping through pages, or dozing off and on during a movie.

"Mmm, I love your pussy...so hot...so vey wet."

"Mm hmm. It loves your cock."

She slid from him and knelt beside him, deeply arching her back and lifting her ass up high.

"Come here and give it to me."

Wiggling her ass and biting her finger playfully as she casts him a mischievous look over her shoulder. He knelt behind her, admiring and leering over her luscious figure, and through the fog of lingering inebriation, he recalled Craig being just a few rooms away. His perverse humor needed little prompting and began weaving a sordid tapestry of images. He entered her again, gripping at her hips and thrusting deeply. Soon, the bed-frame was knocking loudly at the wall and sending echoes over the wood floors and plastered walls. He pulled out and threw her to her back, enticed as she splayed her thighs invitingly, beckoning him to fill her again.

"Don't want to disturb our guest, now do we?" he chortled and moved over her. "Hug me with those legs."

She complied and ran her nails up his back and into his hair, kneading. He leaned down into a kiss, finding her lush, parted lips in the dark and letting their tongues and lips dance to the other. She licked to his ear; his left ear, knowing it sent chills over him to feel her mouth over it, and whispered,

"I don't think he would mind."

Her words were soft but came warm over his ear, and as she expected, he briefly shook and clenched. Only partly certain that he caught her hint, he buried his cock into her and moved his hand to her lip, two fingers out-stretched. She turned her cheek, accepting them eagerly and sucked at them with a long, contented moan. He knew, though he preferred a direct response or a more obvious affirmation, she would not ask it plainly; afraid it was a test or a loaded question. It had all just been dirtytalk before this moment that beheld the opportunity.

Ever since he first mentioned it while drunk and already ball's deep inside her, all those many months ago, their coital banter was a litany of filthy prose. Another woman...another man...picking up strangers from a bar...seducing the plumber...orgies...gangbangs...so many variations of scenarios and playmates. She had told him before that she and Craig had hooked up a few times, a year or so before they had met. He put his lips to her ear with his whisper deep, gruff but inviting.

"Are you my dirty girl?"

"Mmm hmmm."

"You'd like another for your mouth, wouldn't you? To taste another cock as I take your pussy?"

He thrust several times to accentuate it. She shyly moaned on his fingers, briefly hesitating. He withdrew them, wet and tracing down over her chin,

"would you like two cocks to play with? To use you?"

She made no reply but for another soft gasp and moaning.

"Answer me. Say it."

"Yes," she whispered quietly.

"Go out to the couch and seduce Craig. Take him into your mouth. See if he wants to fuck my little slut."

She again stayed silent, but he could feel her heart pounding as rapidly as his.

"Do you think he would?" he asked.

"I think he would."

"I dare you."

"Really?"

"Yes. Really. You just have to decide if you want to bring him back to bed, or fuck him right there on the couch."

"I don't know. What do you want?"

Again, he replied with several eager thrusts into her now sopping pussy. Before he realized it, or could even stop to let it subside, he came inside her. The thought of her taking them both, being the hungry, wanton slut that he knew she yearned to be overwhelmed his attentions. He felt uncertain if she truly wanted them both, together, or if she was hoping he would suggest her staying there with him. He knew that either scenario tantalized her, and perhaps it was a bit intemperate of him but he longed to watch her and, too, didn't want that to become the presiding dynamic of how they may play in the future.

"...both...both of us. Go and play a bit and bring him back here."

He rolled from her and watched as she wiggled back into her panties and pulled her tank top down over her breasts. He had almost told her to go naked, but in the off chance he declined, she would be wearing something other than embarrassment. She bent down and kissed him.

"I'll be back. I love you."

He gave her a fleeting swat to her ass as she sauntered off, and lay there awhile, listening. The living room was too far away and the walls too thick. Hearing anything of the seduction was a lost hope, but, for him, it was a key ingredient of the fantasy. Restless, impatient and curious beyond measure, he grabbed his boxers and began towards the living room, but turned and slowly stepped into the kitchen. He listened a moment, but hearing nothing still, he needlessly poured himself a double. Not wanting to seem like he was lurking in the shadows, he went out to the back porch and lit a cigarette.

The night air had a slight chill but it felt good on his bare chest and contrasted the warmth of the whiskey. It was the curiosity that burned and kept him warm though. He leaned against the railing to avoid pacing, but kept an eye on the kitchen doorway through the open door.

Perhaps nerves made him smoke quickly, or perhaps that much time had passed, but after the third cigarette, he began to wonder if she decided to remain on the couch, or if he wasn't easily convinced. As he lit the fourth cigarette, he heard the shuffling of feet and soft laughter. She whistled the two note melody they always did when looking for the other, and soon stood in the doorway, smiling.

"Coming?"

Comically, Craig's head popped around the corner beside her, almost seeming cartoonish. He tossed the cigarette and walked in, grabbing a bottle of water from the shelf and followed her as she guided Craig down the hallway, hands on his shoulders. He fumbled with his phone, feeling the effects of the whiskey, wanting to provide a soundtrack to the sordid epic about to occur.

The bedroom was dark except for the light of the screen and the dim moonlight glowing in the window. He hit play on a song list and watched as she laughingly pushed Craig back onto the bed, his legs bent over the edge, and began tugging his shorts off. He stood behind her and caressed her ass, then circling his fingers over her panties and parting her heated, wet lips and watched the silhouette of her taking him into her mouth. Craig's cock looked almost identical to his in length, girth, even had the same slight curve to it. He laughed to himself over that. In the beginning of their talks of having others to play with, she had said how she wished they could clone him, or he had a twin, and, now, for all intents and purposes, he did.

She stumbled slightly, moving to help him pull her panties off again, stepping out of her soft black boy-shorts. He teased at her pussy briefly, feeling her wet and pliant, remembering he'd cum inside her. He wondered if the audible slickness was from him. Certainly she was aroused and wet, adding to it, but had she already taken Craig inside her? She reached behind her and briefly stroked his cock, perhaps testing his own arousal, finding him not fully erect. Then crawling atop Craig and straddling him, guiding his cock inside her, she let loose a long and contented moan before thrusting her hips to and fro quickly.

He thought to take pictures and retrieved the phone, but recalled only one feature would function at a time and didn't want the mood broken. In the glow of the screen though, he watched as her pussy rose and fell over Craig's stiff cock, engulfing it, swallowing it. Like live, close-up porn, he was lost in the display awhile, finding it more arousing then he'd ever imagined.

He jumped up onto the bed, trying to remain steady, and to not step on, or too closely over Craig. Holding his cock in one hand and her chin in the other, he fed it to her and groaned as she ravenously sucked at him. Her moans were different than he had heard before; more expressive, more eager, more rapturous. She seemed to more lovingly appreciate him in her mouth, and pondered the notion that she was in her natural state; having two men to pleasure her, or two men to pleasure.

He yearned to be inside her. He wanted her ass, and beckoned them further up onto the bed, lowering down behind her. He wet her asshole and his cock with his spit as she slowed to let him position. The mattress yielded unsteady footing, and with their collective inebriation, it all certainly would have seemed comical to anyone observing. He teased her ass a moment and eased forward; all sensation he could feel was wet and slithering. It all felt good and he did his best to not touch Craig's cock; the last thing he wanted was for Craig to be worried of what he wanted, or was attempting to do. But, he couldn't honestly tell what was what down there. Whiskey-dick was threatening its appearance and he thrust forward. Her initial gasp was brief and grew into a long, husky moan, and she shuddered, spasming as they were both inside her. She laid her chest to Craig's and kissed him deeply, as He quickened and fucked her harder before losing his full erection. At half-mast, he pulled out and stepped before her again.

"Taste it. Taste yourself on me."

She complied eagerly and drew her tongue up and down his shaft before swallowing him deeply. Craig lay there as she continued her near-assault of his cock, coveting every second of him inside her.

The air was hot, stifling, and saturated with the scent of sex, echoing with an orgy of moans and wet indulgence. The passage of time became lost; a fog of bleary memory and uncertain recollection.

...

Strong coffee and aspirin became the hero of their morning. He and Dessa sat beneath the canvas canopy, amidst the debris of beer bottles and abandoned plates of food. They procrastinated their chore of clean-up and mused together of the events just a few hours ago.

"So, did you invite Craig in the hopes of that happening?"

"Maybe," she smirked shyly, playing demure.

"I'm not complaining. At all. It was fun."

"Mm hmm. I had a good time."

"I could tell," he laughed and drew from his cigarette, enjoying the contented glow about her. "You certainly enjoyed us both."

"It was...interesting."

"How do you mean? Good...bad?"

"Well, I mean, at one point, I had two dicks in my pussy."

He blinked, trying to recall what point that may have occurred.

"Uh...well, shit. That's awkward. Have you heard from him?"

"He messaged me a bit ago. 'Thank you for a wonderful evening, of fine food and great company. I hope everything else still feels kosher. You are both amazing friends and want that to never change. If nothing like that ever happens again, just know that I feel honored in you both sharing that experience with me'."

"Well, good. I'm glad he isn't weird about it. I think I should talk to him though. Kinda set that record straight."

She laughed and they both grew quiet a moment. He regarded her awhile as she scrolled through her phone.

"Two, huh? Did...you like it?"

She looked up from the screen with playful eyes and a subtle smile pursing her lips, telling him all he needed to know; Dessa Gillray was a naughty girl, indeed.

...

SamsonX
SamsonX
9 Followers