Dessert

Story Info
Will the meal please her?
1.1k words
3.87
11.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had planned for days. Each and every course was perfectly thought out, tied together with the next course by a mutual taste sensation. The execution would be flawless; the presentation immaculate. She would be well pleased.

I pulled the chicken from the oven and inhaled the steam wafting toward my face - a mixture of rosemary and honey; tantalizing. I imagined her taking the first bite - the way her eyes would close with pleasure, the way her tongue and teeth would move, savoring the delicate flavors. A shiver ran down my spine as I pictured her happiness. The look she gets on her face when eating is so, so close to the satisfied look she gets when I am on my knees in front of her, her cock in my mouth.

As I finished artfully arranging the food on plates, a knock sounded at the door. She was here. My breath caught, a hand went to my hair to check that it was in place. I scrambled to remove my apron and run to the door. When I saw her standing there, my heart sagged with relief. My owner. My protector. My dominant.

"Attend." came that deep, commanding, sexy tone; the tone I only heard when I was expected to comply immediately.

"Yes, ma'am." I responded, trying to keep from weeping from relief at having her assume control. "Have you prepared a meal for me?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Very well. You may serve me, and then serve yourself."

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am."

I carried the plates out to the table - the stuffed mushrooms, the chicken, the potatoes, the Caesar salad, the glazed carrots, and a large glass of milk. It still amazes me how much milk my dominant can drink. Once her entire meal was in front of her, I brought my food to the table as well and sat across from her. I watched, eagerly, as she took the first bite.

There it was - the entire reason I had devoted days to this meal. Her fork entered her mouth, her eyes slid shut, and a look of rapture appeared on her face. I had done well.

"Well done. This is excellent." "Thank you, ma'am."

"Relax." She smiled at me across the table, and I leaned in to kiss her. Now that I was no longer attending, I was free to speak openly, to eat my own meal, to revel in time spent in her company. I wasn't her equal - the only command that elevated me to that status was "release," and that didn't happen very often; which was completely fine with me.

"How was your day?" I inquired.

"It was nice. I had an interview that went very well."

"Oh, good!" We continued in this manner, pleasant, trivial conversation about how we had spent our time since we were last together, through the meal. When she was finished, I rose to clear the plates and serve desert. However, she followed me into the kitchen. The moment I had set the dishes in the sink, but before I was able to pull the Boston Cream Pie from the refrigerator, her voice sounded in my ear: "Attend."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Strip."

"Yes, ma'am." I complied, folding my clothes and setting them on the kitchen table."

"You have done well for me. I am pleased."

"Thank you ma'am."

"Turn around." I obliged, spinning quickly so that my back was to her. So quickly that I forgot to respond with "yes, ma'am" before I obeyed. I quick jab of pain moved through me as she slapped my ass and growled "Respond!"

"Yes, ma'am." I gasped.

"When I give you an order, what is your response?"

"Ma'am, I am to reply with 'yes ma'am' and then obey."

"Correct. You have forgotten this, and so you will be spanked. Count each spanking and thank me for it. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Then bend over and grasp your ankles."

"Yes ma'am." I did as she said.

"Count."

"Yes ma'am." The first slap came, hard and fast.

"One, thank you ma'am. Two, thank you ma'am. Three, thank you ma'am." On up until my ass cheeks felt like fire and I could feel myself dripping with arousal. When I reached "Ten, thank you ma'am," she stopped and stepped away.

"You have done well. I am pleased." "Thank you, ma'am."

"Would you like a reward?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"What would you like?"

"Ma'am, I would like you to fuck me."

"Very well. Undress me."

"Yes, ma'am." I removed her shirt, letting my hands linger on the soft skin of her waist and back. Reaching behind her, I undid her bra clasp and revealed her breasts. I longed to take them into my hands and mouth, and tongue her nipples the way that I knew she likes, but I hadn't been given permission. So I continued with my task, unzipping her skirt, and pulling it down her legs, folding it along with her shirt and bra, and placing them with my clothes on the table. I hooked my thumbs in her underwear, and pulled them down to reveal her gorgeous cock, hard and hot and perfectly sized to fit me.

"Lie down on the table."

"Yes, ma'am." I looked up into her beautiful eyes as she stood over me, preparing to enter me. She was so stern, so commanding, and so tender at the same time. I took a deep breath as she reached down and touched me, testing my readiness, then positioned herself and entered me with one smooth stroke.

"Wrap your legs around my waist," she instructed.

"Yes ma'am." She began to move within me. I was almost immediately ready for climax; just having her inside me was enough.

"Where are you?" She demanded roughly, her breathing ragged.

"On the edge, ma'am."

"Do you wish to come?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Ask me."

"Please, ma'am, may I come?"

"Not yet. Wait."

"Yes ma'am." Using every ounce of self control I possessed, I held myself back, teetering on the edge of orgasm. One breath would send me past the point of now return, so I held my breath, waiting for the command that I knew would come soon. Her breath changed as she arched even deeper into me, thrusting, rocking, panting. I tightened my legs, unable to focus on anything but the sound of her, the feel of her, the need for her pleasure to complete my own. She began to climax and gave the command.

"Now. Come."

"Yes ma'am," I managed to choke out as her teeth fastened on my neck. "Thank you ma'am." The force of our orgasm was incredible. There was nothing compared to this - to the pleasure I received from waiting so that we could orgasm together. Our breathing began to slow, our movements relaxed, and she collapsed onto my. I held her in my arms as she laid her head on my breasts and shook.

"Relax." She whispered. I smiled and kissed her hair, her brow, her ears.

"That was intense."

"Yes," she smiled, "it certainly was."

"Do you want desert, now?" I smirked. She laughed, and I joined her.