Dessert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt amazing, as if her pussy was sucking on the end of my cock each time. I watched it slide in and out of her pussy, mesmerized by the swollen pink lips around my shaft, moaning every time she tightened around me.

"You like that, baby?" she asked.

"Oh, God, yes!" I groaned.

She smiled, enjoying her control over me. She rode me for a while longer, teasing me with her pussy and then leaned forward, lowering her breasts to my face- I reached down to take her ass in my hands and began pumping my hips off the bed, my cock pistoning up into her.

"Ahhhh!" she cried, as she buried her face along my neck. I pumped her hard and fast, my hands gripping her firm ass.

"Oh, that's so good!" she cried, "Ohhh yesss!" She wrapped her arms around my neck and held me tight as she rode my cock, crying out over and over with each thrust, her breath coming in hot gasps in my ear.

Suddenly she lifted her head up and said, "I want to go on my stomach...fuck me from behind...I need you to fuck me hard."

I smiled and nodded, then kissed her once more. She got off of me, sliding me out of her pussy and lay flat on her stomach on the bed next to me, her legs spread. I ran my hand down her back over the swell of her ass enjoying the feel of it under my hand for a moment and then got between her legs.

I slipped my cock into her from behind pushing the length of it into her hot cunt. She closed her legs below me, with mine now straddling hers, engulfing my cock in her pussy, her absolute favorite position. I began fucking her, thrusting into her from behind.

She reacted immediately, screaming "OH GODDDD...AHHH! OH YES! THAT'S IT, BABY! FUCK ME!"

I pounded her hard, loving the feeling of her tight ass bunched up under my hips.

"Ohhh yess! That's the spot! Fuck my pussy!" she cried, her excitement growing as she groaned out each word, "Fuck...my...tight...wet...pussy!"

She was lost in pleasure, her head rolling back and forth, hips bucking, her hands clutching at the sheet as she screamed over and over, "FuckmefuckmefuckmeohgodFUCKMEEEE!"

I furiously thrust my hard cock again and again into her slick, hot cunt, my hips slapping against her ass, her cries ringing in my ears. I knew I couldn't last much longer, I felt it churning deep in my balls, the tingling pleasure along my shaft.

"Oh god, babe, I'm gonna cum!" I said.

"Yes...yes, cum baby, I want to feel you cum in my pussy!" she gasped.

I pumped her a few more times and could hold back no longer. With one last thrust I pushed my cock deep, burying myself to the base, as far as I could into her tight, hot cunt and cried out as I came. My cock exploded in her, pulsing over and over again, and I felt the exquisite release as I poured myself, my love, my soul into her, everything I had flowing into this beautiful sexy woman.

"Yesssss." she groaned, pushing her pussy back against my hips, milking the last drops from me.

I collapsed onto her back, bringing my arms down around her as I rolled to the side, rolling her along with me, my cock still hard in her. I reached around and cupped her breast in my hand, kissing the nape of her damp neck.

"You're amazing." I whispered in her ear.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you, too, baby." I replied softly.

I held her that way, feeling my cock begins to soften and slip out of her as we drifted off to sleep. We were completely exhausted, spent, and blessedly content.

12