Dessert

Story Info
Dessert in bed.
1.4k words
3.89
10.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was lying spread-eagled on the bed, arms spread wide with the black cuffs contrasting sharply against her pale skin. She was pulling against the cuffs, the ropes binding them taut as she tested her situation. The blindfold covering her face prevented her from seeing him, standing at the foot of the bed and admiring his handiwork.

"I'm all yours apparently."

"Yes."

She smiled and squirmed slightly, her butt shifting against the sheets, already she could feel herself getting wet from the anticipation. He crawled onto the bed, keeping his body just out of contact with hers until his chest brushed against her sensitive nipples. She shivered underneath him. His hot breath was blowing against her cheek as he growled in her ear,

"Someone's turned on, aren't they?"

"Yes Sir."

"Mmm hmm."

He leaned in and kissed her open lips, her mouth hungrily pressed to his as she stretched her neck up to meet him. He shifted his body again, blowing cool breath in a trail down her body as he got back to his feet. His fingers, cool and precise, stroked down the folds of her vulva, separating them to expose her swollen clit, the peg bit suddenly and she recoiled from the grip, gasping at the surprise.

"Shhhhhh, good girl,"

He said as he stroked her cheek gently. She heard him walk out of the room, all she could do was wait for him to return, aching with longing for the next touch of his body.

He returned, setting something down on the bed next to her. A rich smell of chocolate filled the air as she felt him sit on top of her, straddling her hips.

"Dessert time I think."

She heard him say as he started stirring a bowl of something, an audible scrape of metal on glass. The chocolate took her by surprise. She felt something hot, wet and sticky hit her collarbone then continue down towards her nipple, not quite reaching it. He paused for a moment, reloading the spoon with molten chocolate before letting it fall again, she could feel as he trailed in a spiral outwards from her areola then paused again. The next drop fell square on the nipple. She tried to curl up, tugging on the restraints and moaning. She became more aware of his weight pinning her to the bed. He chuckled evilly at her efforts.

"A little intense?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good good, I hope you're ready for me to do the other one."

She didn't say anything. It wasn't a question. Her body tensed, ready for the heat around her nipple, but it didn't come. Instead she felt the chocolate drop onto her stomach and exhaled sharply in surprise. He wound his way up her body this time before starting to drizzle it down onto the other breast. She trembled as the heat surrounded then exploded onto her nipple, writhing with the sensation. He grinned down at her as she gasped. Pulling the blindfold up he allowed her to admire his handiwork, art in chocolate form covering her body. He put the bowl of chocolate down next to her, licking the spoon clean as he did. His tongue curled around it, finding every last, delicious drop. She could only watch, wishing that agile muscle was somewhere else.

Reaching to the side of the bed, below where she could see in her tied state, he came back up with a plate of strawberries and a knife. He set them to rest beside her and then plucked a strawberry from the pile. Holding it over her, he sliced it cleanly in two, the cold juice dripping onto her chest, each drip causing a twitch as it hit. The contrast to the hot chocolate felt almost sharp to her sensitised skin. He forced a sharp intake of breath as he scraped the wet, fresh cut edge of the strawberry over her skin, collecting a morsel of chocolate onto it. Using a single finger, he tugged at her bottom lip, she obediently opened wide. He slipped the half strawberry into her waiting mouth. She plucked it from his grasp and savoured the rich, sweet treat. He repeated his actions with the second half, this time eating it himself, a bounty for his careful work. Then he picked up the next strawberry and started again. She could feel him gradually working the chocolate off of her body, feeding to the two of them bit by bit, soon only her nipple still remained covered by the hot, thick liquid.

"Last one my dear,"

He said as he sliced the last strawberry over her, a particularly large one. He laid down one half and the cold metal knife on her stomach to free his hand. Reaching down he squeezed her left breast, forcing the nipple to prominence, an easy target. He swirled the strawberry half in his other hand around the nipple, gradually collecting the chocolate and working the cool, soft fruit towards the nipple. He brought it away with a flourish,

"Almost got it all."

He leaned forwards and wrapped his lips around the nipple softly, sucking off the last vestiges of the dessert. He then ate the strawberry, breaking the pattern of alternately eating a half each. Her mouth had been open and ready, but instead she was treated to the sound of him enjoying it.

"Sir, please can I have the last one."

"Of course, you've been so good."

"Thank you."

He again teased the chocolate off of her nipple, this time cleaning the other side and sucking off the remnants. Her lips were spread wide, tongue thrust forward in expectance, he slowly placed the strawberry on her bottom lip, forcing her to move her head as she reached forwards to get it. She closed her mouth, savouring the experience. The blindfold left her able to concentrate on the flavour, and the feeling of his weight on her only intensified the moment. She swallowed. Gone.

He leant forward and kissed her, his hands massaging her extremely sensitive nipples. He knew how to press all her buttons. His hands worked their way down her body and found the peg on her clit, she tensed as he touched it, the reaction immediate. With no warning, he quickly released it, she grunted and pulled her legs up towards her chest, trying to curl up at the feeling of the sudden rush of blood. He held her close and whispered in her ear.

"Shhhh, there's a good girl. I think it's orgasm time."

He knew that it would now be incredibly easy to get her off, like a grenade with the pin removed. He slipped two fingers inside her, curling them slightly forwards. She was absolutely soaked, his digits were slick as soon as they entered. He could feel her muscles rippling around him, almost out of control already. He flicked her clit with his thumb.

The result was beautiful. Her pussy locked up around him and she shuddered. Her mouth opened in a silent scream. He gave her a few seconds to relax before doing it again. He wasn't doing enough to push her over the edge, just to keep her teetering on the brink. This continued for a few minutes, she was squirming constantly now, desperate for the orgasm being so cruelly dangled in front of her, yet still so far out of her reach.

"Please Sir."

She just about managed to gasp the words in between flicks. He retaliated by keeping his thumb pressed down on the next one, grinding her clit slowly. Her hips pushed against him, eager to be able to rub against him.

"Cum for me. Now."

His voice was all that was needed, after the entire evening of tension, to just edge her over the precipice. Her body shuddered as his hand continued working, he could see her stomach muscles rippling and her thighs locked around his hand. He could feel the hot, wet walls of her pussy clenching around his fingers, pulsing as she writhed against him. Her mouth was open, a moaning sound escaping as she stifled something louder. He leant forwards and bit her neck gently, pinning her down as she started to slow. He gradually lessened the pressure with his thumb, eventually leaving her clit alone entirely, just leaving his fingers resting inside her now relaxed pussy. She moved her head forwards, her chin resting on his head. He removed his hand, taking care not to brush against her now hypersensitive clit, working it up her body as his other released the blindfold. Finally he undid the cuffs, freeing her arms so they could wrap around his body. She curled up, snuggling into his chest as they lay on the bed, neither of them able, or wanting, to talk yet.