Dessert

Story Info
She's given the gift of surrender.
1.8k words
4
16.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am given the gift of surrender. My lover has agreed to let me love and please him the way I want to. I am allowed to express my true sexual self, openly, uninhibited and without shame.

Every detail since leaving Virginia at dawn has been perfect, and now I'm here, in Vancouver. The plane has landed and the only thing I can think about is that he is inside waiting for me. I feel I've know him all my life, he is all I can think about since we met 6 years ago. Entering from the gate, looking around I see him. Standing there with a huge smile on his face. I run into his arms, kissing him with such passion. He tells how good it is to see me and happy I was able to make the trip. He has invited me here as a gift for my birthday and has granted me a wish. I spent a great deal of time thinking about what to ask for and tonight he has promised to make my wish come true.

We leave the airport and head the hotel. We check in and head to our room. There he pulls me into his arms and kisses me again. He says he has a meeting this afternoon and that He has arranged for a day of pampering for me at the hotel spa. He would be back around 6, to fulfill my bday wish. Kissing me bye for now and tells me to enjoy my afternoon.

As much as I enjoyed my day, I'm anxious to get to the room and prepare everything. Once inside, I see there is a bottle of Champagne, icing by the bed, I help myself to a glass and call for room service to place my own special order. I place candles all around the room, the scent of sandalwood and the warm glow cast a hypnotic spell and I am over come with anticipation and desire. There's a knock at the door, I open the door and then sigh, it is only room service. I tip him and send him on his way so I can make sure everything is perfect. The platter of fruit, bursting with color and a warming pot of chocolate, hmm the sweetness that awaits.

It is to be my night, my turn to please and satisfy my lover as I wish. I'm dressing in red, I decided to forego the panties, wearing only a flowing satin robe, wearing it opened, draping loosely from my shoulders. The afternoon at the spa has made my skin especially lovely and even I am aroused by its silkiness. Taking a quick look around the room, wanting everything to be perfect. Oops! I notice one of the scarves that I've hidden in the nightstand sticking out.

A knock at the door, 'it's him'. I compose myself, take a deep breath and step into my fantasy.

I open the door. His astonishment quickly changes to an awareness of what he is about to experience. I can see in his eyes, the wonderful look of surrender. I pull him into the room by his tie and close the door. "Hi baby, how was your day?" I say, smiling playfully and handing a glass of bubbly. I turn him so that his back is towards the bed and as I push him toward it, he stammers an incoherent response to my question. The backs of his knees collide with the bed and I begin to remove his jacket. He is eager and wants to help me undress him but I gently push his hands to his sides. The soft leather is like butter between my fingers as I slip the jacket from his shoulders and throw it onto the chair, loosen his tie and toss it in the same direction. (My next move is corny, but it is my bday) My hands grasp the collar of his shirt and I rip all the buttons off, sending the soaring about the room. When the giggling stops, I fall to my knees in front of him. Undoing his belt and looking up into his eyes, pleading with him to let me continue. He smiles and places his hands on my head, stroking my hair. This is all the permission I need. My heart is racing as I undo his trousers. I hide my excitement well and appear to be in complete control, calm as I slide his pants down his legs and help him step out of them. His cock is straining against the tight boxers that cling to his thighs and firm ass. I slip my fingers into waistband and peel them off him. His cock is magnificent, thick. I can't take my eyes off it. He moans softly as feels my breath and I smile at myself when I notice his body is quivering. "Not yet, my love," I purr as I get to my feet and gently push him back on the bed.

I choose the plumpest strawberry that I can find, dip it into the liquid confection and hold it over his chest. Letting it drip on his nibbles, down his stomach, watching the sweetness fill his belly button. He moans and writhers on the bed, begging me to touch him but I plop the strawberry into his mouth and he is occupied for a moment. It is the perfect time to introduce the scarves. Before he has a chance to protest, I wrap his wrist, binding them to the head posts and repeating with his ankles. He is now spread eagle on the bed, naked, vulnerable and mine.

I begin to play. More fruit, more chocolate, each piece drips with warmth, each drip creates frantic anticipation and heightening desire. Down his legs, painting his inner thighs with sweet, sticky stripes of chocolate, working my way to his feet and toes. I have yet to touch his handsome cock, and I can see beads of sweat forming on his brow. I reach for another piece of fruit, soak it in chocolate and suspend it over him. I slowly soak his thick shaft and pause to dip the pineapple once more. His moaning and shaking is involuntary now and I can see pools collecting in the corners of his eyes. When I finally allow the chocolate to drizzle over the pulsing head, his hips buck and he cries out for me, pleading for me to take him, to make love to him. I will honor his pleas and I begin...

Moving down to the foot of the bed, I start with his toes, licking and sucking each one, giving each one the same loving attention as the one before. MY mouth moves slowly, kissing and licking my way up each leg. I am moaning my pleasure softly and my pussy becomes wetter and wetter each time that my lover cries out my name. My mouth is on his inner thigh. I am pushing my face into the crease of his leg and eagerly suck the chocolate, snaking my tongue out and flicking it up and down the joint of his leg, stopping to suck gently for a moment. When I bring my head up and begin to lick his belly, I can see the precum oozing from his cock mingling with the chocolate. My clitoris engorges immediately at this lovely sight, pushing itself proudly through the lips of my pussy. His moans are more akin to whimpering now and I too, am anxious to wrap my mouth around his sweet cock.

I scoop the chocolate from his navel with my tongue, kissing and licking my way up to his chest, sucking each nipple and giving each one a gentle bite. On my knees I straddle his face and reach down to spread my lips for him. His mouth frantically grabs for my hard little bud and I lower myself so that he can barely touch it with the tip of his tongue, low enough so that he can see how wet I am, low enough so that the smell of my arousal fills his senses.

I drag myself backwards, sliding down his body on my pussy, smearing my sweet juices down his chest. I lift myself up and kneel between his legs, nuzzle my face into his crotch and begin to lick the chocolate that has run down to his little brown flower. I lick the rim softly before I press my tongue firmly against him and with one, long, loving lick the chocolate is gone and I move higher. Taking his balls into my mouth, gently running my tongue around them...saliva is dripping from the corner of my mouth, mmmm.

Finally the prize, his cock, drenched in chocolate, throbbing and oozing. My lips kiss the head and my tongue slips out to licking the precum and chocolate... taking the head into my mouth, running my tongue over it, under and along the ridge, mmm.. pulling it into my mouth deeper, sucking it into my mouth and using my tongue to lick up and down the shaft. As I suck harder, my hand grips his balls and my head begins to move up and down on him faster and faster. His cock is hitting the back of my throat, so I slide my hands under is ass, forcing him deeper into my mouth. My throat opens for him, all of him. My face is so tightly pressed against him that my tongue curls down towards his brown flower and welcomes it to the party. I grab his ass harder and make him fuck my face. He is panting, groaning...his body shakes and writhers violently, so much I have to hold him firmly so that he won't slip out my mouth. He is pulling against the restraints, screaming my name, begging me not to stop as the pools in his eyes turn to tears that roll down his cheeks.

Every time I suck his cock deeper into my mouth, the pressure around his thick shaft makes him scream louder. I feel his body stiffen and his cock turns to stone in my mouth. I want to taste him and I pull back just in time to catch his sweet, hot cum on my tongue.. mmmm.. my mouth is wrapped around his cock, sucking every drop from him...

I finish it tenderly licking him clean, running my tongue up and down the shaft, making sure I have kissed away all the sticky fluid from him. I untie the scarves and crawl up the bed, along side him. He is covered with perspiration and his cheeks are wet from his tears. He reaches and pulls me close to him, kisses me, deeply, passionately and whispers; " Happy birthday, Sweetness."

As I slip down into his arms I say; "Thank you, Love."