Dessert at Barrymore's

Story Info
An erotic afternoon leads to a discreet orgasm in restaurant.
1.6k words
4.07
25.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The business meeting had been short and sweet. Our small company management team was at the old Las Vegas MGM Grand hotel and casino. It was a majestic and modern facility rebuilt from the ashes of the fire in 1980 that killed 85 people.

The management meeting was just long enough to qualify the trip as business expense for corporate tax purposes. While we were in our meeting, our wives went shopping.

The meeting ended long before the shopping did so we moved to the lounge and had a few drinks. The next event on the agenda was dinner and it was about noon when our wives walked into the lobby chatting.

Carol and I had already played the slots early in the morning, so we walked past the casino floor toward the elevators.

"I think it would be fun to go to the room for several hours before we need to get ready for dinner," said Carol. Her voice indicated she didn't mean we'd go to the room to nap or read. My dick crept slowly inside my trousers because it knew what was in store.

"That sounds like fun," I growled softly. When we were alone in the elevator and the door closed, Carol gripped my hand, slid it to her crotch which seemed warm underneath her shorts - probably wet in hot juice but I couldn't tell. She pivoted to me so we were belly to belly and with a little thrust of her hips her crotch was tightly enveloping my swelling cock.

When the door opened on our floor I thought it was fortunate that our room was only a couple doors down the hall. I don't think we would have endured a long walk without raping each other right on the hallway carpet.

Now, as I reflect on it, I wonder just what these 30-something shoppers had been discussing on their excursion.

The room door had barely shut before we attacked each other. There was heavy breathing going on and items of summer wear were flying randomly across the room. Our tongues were invading each other's mouths and when we were naked I could distinctly identify Carol's metallic aroma of pussy juice imparting an erotic incense to the hotel room.

Breathlessly, Carol rasped, "Oh, fuck me first and then we'll play!". Her hands grabbed behind my neck and she wrapped her legs around my hips. Using blind aim or Kentucky windage, she managed to thrust a very wet and hot pussy right onto my hardon in one movement. I matched her talented thrust with my own and we were instantly banging wildly, standing until we lost balance, falling onto the couch. I landed on top.

The couch bounced and did a little dance as I thrusted wildly. Sounds of pussy suction and sharp groin slaps were augmented by Carol's grunts and screams. The wobble-wobble of the couch dancing acted as a rhythm section in this trio.

Carol had one foot on the carpet and one on the sofa back as we continued to fuck wildly.

Carol screamed deep down in her throat and I felt the lower half of her body shake in irregular spasms. There is no mistaking Carol's orgasm.

"Don't... don't ... stop keep ... fuh ... fuck ... fucking me oh ... nnnmmmgg ... keep ..."

We quickly changed positions and now with our sweat mingling, smearing, lubricating, Carol was on top with her eyes half closed, pupils not quite aligned and sightless. Her mouth was open and guttural sounds were emanating from deep in her torso. Her fair, freckled skin was in a crimson blush. Her natural light red, curly hair was flitting and flying around. Her beautiful and curvaceous breasts with light brown aeriola were bouncing with each pump. She humped me until I felt her second orgasm paralyze her thrusts and again her pussy, legs and feet flopped in involuntary jerks. When the tremors subsided she fell, sweating profusely, onto my chest.

After a short, very sweaty embrace, we stood and I carried Carol's limp form to the bed and laid her so that her knees were even with the edge of the mattress. I spread her thighs and with my knees on the floor, I slowly and tenderly ate Carol's pussy. Our mingled juices tasted better than any vintage wine. I ate her until I felt a mild aftershock and then we rested.

During the afternoon we had several Fuckfests with rests in between. After the last one I noticed out the window a man at the adjoining motel a very short distance away sitting on his room balcony watching us as if our large sliding glass door was a television.

I showed Carol and she giggled. "Let's give him the Grand Finale," she whispered evilly.

"On our balcony," I added.

We moved, still naked and sweating, to a lounge chair on the balcony. With Carol on top with her pussy and ass aimed at the happy voyeur, she humped my sore dick with her sore pussy. I could see the man over the horizon of her bobbing ass between thrusts. He had pulled his shorts down below his knees and was stroking himself.

Carol managed a couple fake orgasms for the stranger's benefit, complete with spasms, grunts and screams. When we arrived at the end of Act III, she plopped lifeless onto my chest. I knew she didn't need to act for that part of the scene because we were both exhausted.

There was suddenly the sound of a number of people applauding and a couple of whistles. On the balconies of the adjoining motel a half dozen or so balconies were inhabited with individuals and couples. It was a standing O but there would be no encore. If there was to be a second performance it wouldn't be until very late after the evening dinner and show with my associates.

We stood straight, naked as jaybirds, hand-in-hand and did a Broadway style bow.

About an hour later I was in suit and tie and Carol in an evening dress as we left the room to join the others for dinner in the fancy Barrymore's restaurant.

Carol softly said something on the way to the elevator that she almost wished there were no dinner and that we could have kept screwing. I chuckled and said something about needing a break. She told me her whole body was still tingling. I told her my hardon wouldn't go away.

Outside Barrymore's entrance all six couples arrived at about the same time. There was some chit-chat about everyone's afternoon. I said we had been reading and napping. Carol looked like she was stifling a giggle.

The restaurant was really classy and our group was seated at a large, round table with a heavy, long tablecloth reaching most of the way to the floor. The table would easily have seated more than the twelve in our group, so we were spread out comfortably.

We all engaged in animated and fun conversation. That is one thing I liked about this company. Everyone was "good people" and fun to be with.

Dinner was served by formally dressed waiters and the food was perfect. I had an awesome prime rib I could hardly finish. My body was strangely still tingling with undying arousal and I sensed Carol was in a similar condition. During a time when others were engaged in conversation and we were just listening, I placed my hand gently on Carol's knee and raised the hem of her dress so I could feel her thigh. The tablecloth hid my movements and I could feel the heat of her skin. She twitched and I knew then that she was still as aroused as I was. As my hand lightly moved higher she whispered under her breath, "Stop it" in a tone that meant she didn't really mean it. I touched the hot, damp crotch of her panties and she squirmed a little as I slid my fingers to her clitoris and massaged it gently. She and I sat as if nothing were going on under the tablecloth and reacted with smiles and nods to the conversation of others.

Carol was breathing heavier but not noisily enough for anyone else to notice. Her silky and sopping wet labia were responding to my clandestine touch as my fingers stroked her throbbing clit. Her breath was now catching and irregular but she was doing a professional job of being discreet. I was the only one at the table who noticed the soft sound of her shoe falling onto the carpet as she experienced a volcanic but silent orgasm. Her legs shook and her other shoe fell to the carpet softly. I was the only one who could hear the soles of her feet sliding uncontrollably on the nap of the carpet.

I looked at her and her fair skin had the blotchy redness of her orgastic throes but her face politely belied her condition. I was hoping she would not cry out and she didn't. When her pussy passed through the throbbing and pulsating and settled down, I removed my hand and brought the fingers toward my face, smelling her savory juices.

Dessert was served. We were the only ones at the table who had two desserts. And we were the only ones who knew it.

We all left the table then and headed to MGM's theatre for the show.

After the show and the group wishing each other "Good night" we returned to our room.

Too tired to do any more playing, we lay in each other's arms talking and chuckling about the dessert at Barrymore's.