Dessert Before Dinner

Story Info
Their meeting for lunch has a suprising treat.
1k words
4.03
29.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean called me and asked me to meet him for lunch. He insisted we meet at this small Mom –n- Pop diner just a few minutes away. I briefly protested, this place would be packed right now. Then I told him I could be there in 45 minutes.

“Hey baby do me a favor?” he asked sweetly.” What is it lover??” I asked him, knowing that he was going to ask me to wear his favorite black mini skirt with no panties again. Of course I was right. I told him I would have to think about it, but I intended do what he asked.

Sean had some kind of control over me, not an actual control but I loved to be a slut for him. I was beginning to think it had become my fetish. In all actuality Sean was my fetish, everything about him made me shiver. I got into the shower and shaved my pussy real smooth for him; he loves it when I shave it just for him. I put on my white lace top thigh highs, black mini and a white halter-top. I lifted the skirt and made sure my pussy was completely hairless for him, and rubbed it a little to make sure it was wet and my clit was swollen a little. Sean loves my clit to be swollen and moist.

It was a nice cool day so I walked to the diner, hearing some whistles along the way, I knew Sean would approve of my choice in clothing. I got to the diner and he was there already, flirting with the waitress that we both thought was hot the last time we were here. We had seen her at a bar once too, I knew she went both ways but I hadn’t told Sean about it. I didn’t want him to know what I did to her in the bathroom of that bar. I knew she didn’t wear panties either. I went over and sat down, across from Sean and facing the window towards main street. I knew he wanted me to be his slut today so I sat with my legs spread open, my freshly shaven cunt against the cold plastic chair. I moved my skirt up just a little more then normal, I wanted to win his attention back. It worked.

We ordered our food and sipped the wine we ordered. Now and then I would slide a finger into my tight cunt just to keep it moist. “This place is busier then normal,” Sean said. “Yeah it is,” I said back. My mind kept going back to the waitress, as much as I wanted to be his slut today, I couldn’t get the sound of her moans outta my mind. I closed my eyes and remembered the way she bit her lip when she came. God Sean would love to watch her cum. I decided he needed to see it today. I called her over and asked her to tell me what the day’s specials were. As she read them off I dropped something on the floor. “ Opps can you get that for me Hon?” I asked sweetly.

She bent over and I could see her shaven cunt lips, as swollen as mine hanging out. I slipped my finger into her cunt, taking her by surprise but then she moved against my hand, like she wanted more. I turned my chair and lifted her skirt over her beautiful ass and leaned in and licked her cunt so slowly. She gasped and at the same time so did everyone else in the diner. “ Holy shit” Sean whispered as he sat back in his chair, his cock obviously swollen already.

“Mmmmm eat her cunt baby” Sean said watching and licking his lips. I looked around the room all eyes were on me. I cleared the table with one sweep of my arm. I stood up and lifted her to the table, pushing her skirt up quickly and ripping her blouse open. I slowly began to trace her cunt with my tongue, teasing her and my audience. As I ground my cunt against the chair my hands were working on her stiff nipples. I began to fuck her cunt with my stiffened tongue. Watching Sean as he took his cock out and began to stroke it right there for me. His hard cock made me so hot I began to eat her cunt faster, moving my fingers down inside her when my tongue wasn’t. She began to moan and fuck my face while I was sucking at her hot tight cunt. “MMMMMM “ I moaned into her cunt as I swallowed her cunt juice. Watching Sean the whole time, I saw the pre-cum on the head of his cock. I pulled my mouth away from her cunt and told her to lay still and let Sean cum on her cunt.

“Sean, cum all over her tight little cunt and let me lick it off for you. Just like a good whore would do for the man she lusted,” I whispered. One of my hands was working her tight cunt, the other was working mine. I leaned down and took Sean’s cock into my mouth and sucked it ever so gently, teasing him, bringing him closer to his climax.

“Get ready you dirty bitch” Sean said to me, jerking his cock harder and aiming towards her tight pink cunt. He came all over her cunt and on my face, I rubbed his cum all over her sweet cunt and then began to slowly lick it clean for her. I pinched her clit between my fingers and rubbed them together while sucking on her little swollen cunt lips. She began to scream and fuck my face harder, I looked up to see her biting her lip as she leaned back and started to cum.

I lapped up her juices like a puppy that was dieing of thirst. Then I wrote my phone number on a $50.00 bill and slid it into her cunt before standing up and kissing her. Letting her taste his cum and her cunt on my lips, I pulled away and said, “cancel my order, I think I had too much dessert.”

I walked out of the door with my skirt still slid up showing my bare ass and cunt, smiling as I walked through the doors to Main Street. I went home, Sean would be over as soon as he finished paying for our drinks.