Dessert for Lunch Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife surprises him at lunch.
1.1k words
4.04
26.3k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MgmtProf
MgmtProf
80 Followers

I love working from home. The new job was a godsend. After a year of living together, Diana and I decided it was time to make it official. Her daughter, Avi, was on my insurance, I had remodeled the third bedroom into my office and Zaida's bedroom. Everyone had their own space, and we were getting along well after a bumpy start. Blended families are tough, but we were making it work. I had figured out that Diana loved it when I dominated her, and she had learned to be more submissive. The previous weekend, I had worked hard to lay the footings for our new deck in the back yard. With the gutters installed yesterday, gravel spread across the ground where the deck would stand, and the concrete footings now fully cured, I was ready to start the framing. I was proud of the progress and anxious to get it finished. I had been working hard to get work done during the day so my evenings could be spent on the deck. It was Tuesday, and I had scheduled my day to be done at 4:00 p.m.

I was engrossed in my analysis when I heard the front door open. My new bride was home for lunch. She was a librarian at the local middle school, and she was gorgeous. She had taken a new pride in her appearance in the past year and was exercising and had a new dark shade of lipstick that drove me wild. She stuck her head into my office.

"Hey handsome! How's your day?"

"Productive. I'm anxious to get to work on the deck." I had planned to work through lunch. Diana had other plans. "What are you having for lunch, Babe?" I asked.

"We had a luncheon with the principal, so I just came home to check on you."

As I looked up, Diana was smiling at me and walking slowly into my office. She was wearing a blue floral dress that accentuated her curves and her large, DD-cup breasts. It was one of my favorites. Diana walked around my desk, shut my laptop, pushed it aside, and sat right in front of me. Apparently she it was her turn to be dominant. "I've been thinking about you all day, sir."

"Oh really? And what, pray tell, have you been thinking, Mrs. Richards?" She loved it when I used her new married name.

"I don't have much time for lunch, but I have to make sure my man eats and is satisfied. So I brought you lunch, my love."

Diana pulled up her dress to reveal that she was not wearing any panties, and she had trimmed her twat neatly and closely. I was hard instantly, and I dove into her pussy, sucking her clit and licking her slit. Diana moaned in pleasure, leaned back, and pulled up her knees, giving me unfettered access to her womanhood. Diana leaned back on her elbows and spread her legs wider. She was wet, and her juices coated my goatee. "Oh gawd, Baby! I love it when you eat me!" she cried, "Jesse, oh my love, Jesse, I love you. I love what you do to me!" Diana picked up her legs and squeezed my head as her body trembled. I knew she was close. I dove deeper into her pussy, sucking harder, and now pushing my middle finger into her pussy, reaching for her G-spot. Diana screamed as I found it "Stop! I can't take it. I need a break!" I knew better than to stop. She was climaxing, and I knew she wanted more. I pushed further into her pussy, now with two fingers, feeling her trembling wetness, tasting her feminine juices. Diana shook violently as she came, moaning my name, her pussy clamping down on my fingers, wanting more of me. I wanted to fuck her.

I stood and unbuttoned my jeans, working to free my rod to impale her. Diana looked at me, smiled, then put her feet on my chest and pushed me back into my office chair. I rolled back into the wall with the force of her push, and she left the desk, approached me, then looked squarely into my eyes.

"I'm your woman, Jesse. And I want to taste you. I'm going to suck your cock, and you're going to cum in my mouth. This afternoon, I'm going to taste you all day while I sort books and daydream about your cock."

Diana went to her knees, grabbed my thighs, and engorged herself on my rock-hard member. Diana sucked me hard. Her mouth working to milk the seed from my loins. I lost control, put my hands on her head and pushed her down. Her moan of acquiescence told me she liked it. I pushed hard and heard her gag as the head of my cock filled her throat, but Diana didn't pull back. She took all of me in her mouth and kept pumping. I opened my eyes to watch her long, curly hair cover my groin, feeling her salivate on my cock as she cradled my balls.

"Oh, god, you're amazing, Diana!" I cried out, feeling my cock fill with seed. I pushed my pelvis upward, wanting to explode inside her.

Diana closed her lips over my cock, creating a seal, and a sensation I didn't know was possible. I lost control, threw my head back, and shot streams of my seed into her mouth and throat. As I shivered and jolted with aftershocks, she continued to suck my cock, emptying my cock and balls of their load. When I stopped shaking, Diana slowly pulled back, her mouth full of my seed, semen dripping from the side of her mouth. With her finger, she pushed the drip into her mouth, then smiled at me as she swallowed.

"My man works hard and deserves his reward. So tonight, Avi is going to stay with my parents while you work on the deck. I'm going to put on my tight, white, see-through swimsuit and watch you. And when you need a break, all you have to do is tell me, and I'll let you fuck me silly."

I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply. I had no words, but I was now motivated more than ever to work hard. Diana was right. Positive reinforcement works. And I had become the Pavlov's dog to her pussy.

As I sat, breathing heavily, trying to recover, Diana stood, straightened her dress, kissed me on the cheek, and sauntered out of my office. At the door, she stopped, turned around, blew me a kiss, and reminded me "Once you get the framing done, I'll peel off my swimsuit and let you see my big titties while I ride your cock."

I already had a mental picture of Diana in the swimsuit she had mentioned, and I was immediately hard again. I heard the door close and her car leave the garage. As the garage door closed, I pulled up my jeans, put away my cock, and willed myself to get back to work. The back yard wasn't the only place I had wood.

MgmtProf
MgmtProf
80 Followers