Dessert Is On Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around and notice there were no plates, or silverware.

"She continued to undress me. I returned the favor, unwrapping the dress from her body. It fell into a pile at her feet. The light of the candles and fireplace flickered off of her gorgeous tan body as she stood in front of me. She sat down next the fruit carefully arranged near the fireplace of the living room. I sat next to her and picked up a handful of grapes and popped one into my mouth. "Ah, ah," she said. "Tonight is not a night for ordinary grapes. Here," she added, "let me help you." One by one she pushed a dozen large grapes into her pussy, massaging her clit and moaning with each one. "These grapes will be sweeter," she promised laying on her back invitingly. She picked up a ripe peach and held it up over her body. She broke it in half, allowing juices to drip liberally on her abdomen. She pulled the large seed out and let it fall next to her. Suzi held a half peach in each hand. She brought them together, squeezing the peach in both hands as she moved them over her tits. Juice flowed from her hands covering her tits. She lay what remained of each half peach on her tits.

Suzi reached out, inviting me to come closer. As I got close, she pulled my face into her waiting, coated tits. I lapped up the juices and ate the remains of the peach on each tit. I moved down to her waiting mound to begin work on her pussy lips with my tongue.

"Don't you want some grapes?" she said.

"In a moment," I said. "I want to marinate them first."

She moaned at the thought as I went back down on her. The grapes massaged the inside of her fruit basket as I worked wonders on her throbbing clit. "Oh, man!" she called as her orgasm grew. "Faster," she instructed. Her pelvis began to rock as she exploded in orgasm. Her juices lubricated the grapes while her muscles shot them into my mouth. Her first orgasm was sustained, dizzying her in new ways.

Suzi sat up with a determined look in her eye. She grabbed another peach in her hand. "I have been waiting for my peaches and cream all day," she said. This is a big peach," she commented. "I will need a lot of cream for it," as if placing an order. She cored the peach, removing the seed from the center while keeping the peach's original shape. With one hand holding the peach and the other around my dick, she threaded the peach by pushing it over my dick. She took the peach in both hands and began to squeeze it as she ran it up and down my shaft. She squeezed it tighter, moved it faster, soaking my shaft in fresh peach juice. She saw my orgasm was immanent and swallowed my peach covered dick in her mouth. In seconds I exploded with her long awaited cream down her throat. Another descent down my shaft and up again, filled her mouth with a mixture of peach and thick cream. My body trembled in ecstasy as she relentlessly sucked off my dick, determined to drain me.

Suzi stood up, still glistening from the fruit juices coating her body. She took my hand and led me to the Jacuzzi in the spacious candlelit bathroom. She turned the Jacuzzi on and stepped in. The jets and bubbles worked their magic over our bodies. Suzi dipped a large strawberry into some chocolate, put the end in her mouth, and invited me to retrieve it from her with a kiss. We played with the strawberries, the chocolate and the pulsating warm soothing jets of the bath. Suzi straddled me, lowering her rejuvenated pussy onto my firm dick. "I'm going to make your dick a Jacuzzi jet inside of me," she committed. Her tits splashed in the water between us as she skillfully rode me. Her gradual orgasm inspired mine. Our bodies collapsed into one another while the soothing jets massaged our bodies.

We dried each other off. Suzi led me to the bedroom. She poured me a glass of wine and said "enjoy watching as I finish serving up your dessert – your favorite, cherries flambé. She had a little table next to the bed with a small pan on each of two fondue burners. She stirred a mixture of fresh cherries and sauce, pouring the mixture carefully into the first pan. "Now let's warm the brandy to get it ready to heat things up." She picked up a bottle and poured some brandy into the other pan. Suzi stood up and walked over to a small freezer she had placed in the room for this moment. She opened it and pulled out a half gallon of vanilla ice cream. "Your dessert is ready to be served now, my love. I will need your help."

"Sounds interesting," I said. "What do you want me to do?"

"Time to make it how you want it," she said. She laid back on the bed with her arms out and legs spread. "Make a deep bed of ice cream for the cherries," she instructed. She handed me the opened ice cream container and a warmed flat scoop. You have never had cherries flambé like this before," she said smiling.

"I probably won't ever want it any other way," I answered.

"Good," she said. "Time to serve me up," she added eagerly.

I dipped the scoop deep into the ice cream and began applying it to her large round tan tits. Her nipples immediately responded, climbing three quarters of an inch. "Oh yes," she said, affirming my boldness, "keep going." I painted a quarter inch foundation across her abdomen and tits and bushy mound.

"Now the cherries," she said.

I grabbed the handle of the pan filled with the warmed cherries and her homemade sauce. "Pour them over the ice cream," she instructed.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"As sure as I am that I'm going to rock your world," she answered. "You have to pour the cherries to get the cherry," she said.

I poured the cherries and sauce evenly over the layer of ice cream. The warm cherries and sauce smelled wonderful as it blended with the ice cream. The ice cream began to drip down the sides of her body.

"Now the brandy," she said. "Pour it over the cherries."

I put the first pan down and picked up the second one. I poured the warmed brandy evenly over the cherries and ice cream. Suzi raised the lighter in her hand to the sweet creation and ignited it. "Poof!" Flames shot up from the cherries on her tits, abdomen and mound until the brandy burned off.

"Cherries flambé as you have never imagined it is served," she said smiling. "As I promised, dessert is on me."

12