Destined to be a Mother

Story Info
Feminist dates older man, learns her choices don't matter...
1.6k words
3.88
146.7k
133
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obe189
Obe189
116 Followers

My parents have always hated that I date older guys, they say it's unnatural and weird but I love it. They would prefer I stay focused on school and getting my education, which I am doing thanks to a scholarship to be on the Woman's Basketball team. I am 5'3 with naturally blonde hair down to the middle of my back, and an extremely toned body which I have always worked hard on, I'm the definition of a barely legal girl. Older men are more mature, and respect my point of views on things like feminism, and with a body like mine, it's not hard to attract them. Plus they can take care of me so well, which is why I started dating David.

He caught my eye at the bar one night, and I guess he caught me staring because he came over and bought me a drink. He had all of the signs of being well off, a nice suit, expensive watch, and his jet black hair was well cut. We got to chatting, and he asked me out on a proper date. The next week he had sent me flowers while I was in class with a card that simply said "Can't wait to see you again Erin." Sweet and handsome, what a catch right? I found out he was in his fifties, but that didn't bother me, because he always treated me right, and never even pressured me to have sex, although when it happened, he was incredible!

Speaking of sex, I was always very vanilla. I loved getting fucked, and I could ride a dick like a wild woman, but I never bothered with any kinks. I figured, if the sex is good, then why should do something wild? Unfortunately, David didn't quite agree. The one thing he always encouraged was that I try new things, and often these encouragements would come with roses or nice jewelry. After a couple of months of dating, I finally let him convince me to let myself be tied down. I wasn't super comfortable with it, but I had grown to trust David, and we discussed it in great detail first.

That night started the same as any others, David took his time kissing my neck and working his way down to my 32C chest. I always loved the way he would kiss back and forth between my tits, licking and sucking on my nipples with just the right amount of teeth. When he was ready he would run his tongue down my body, licking along the curves of my abdomen and following the line of my hips down to my pussy. No one has ever eaten me like he did, clamping his mouth over my mound, licking and sucking every inch of my flesh in and out. He wouldn't ever stop until I came against his lips, and I did every single time.

After he had made me cum for the first time, he kissed me deeply, asking if I was ready for what came next. Still coming down from my orgasm, I nodded my agreement, watching as he secured leather cuffs around my wrists and ankles. He attached my wrists together with a length of rope which was hooked in the wall above his bed, and he secured each leg with rope to the baseboards, which allowed me to move my legs, but not enough to close them. Once I was secured, he climbed on top of me, kissing me deeply, and I realized that I had never been this turned on before. My pussy was aching and throbbing, and I begged him with whispers in his ear...

"Fuck me David"

I watched as he stroked his 9 inch cock, getting it hard in preparation for what I desperately needed. Spreading my legs as far as he could, I felt him pushing gently against my lips, teasing me with his tip. As much as I enjoyed it, I knew we were missing one thing that we needed. "Put on a condom David, and fuck me please, I need it..." He grinned at me as he continued to push, making me moan as his meat pressed further into my tight hole. It felt incredible, but I reminded him again. "David, you forgot your condom..."

"No, I didn't."

With that, he slammed hard into me, changing from the usually gentle lover into someone I didn't recognize. As afraid as I was that he was fucking me bare, my body loved it. I could feel my pussy gushing with every stroke as my hips rammed forward to meet his body. Despite how turned on I was, I was still scared. I can't get pregnant! The thought of getting knocked up and giving up on college and my future terrified me. Even as I moaned, I begging him to stop and put on a condom. "Ohh... Fuck David, please. Please put on a condom but for the love of God, keep fucking me!"

In the semi darkness of the room, I could see the grin on his face as he continued. "No Erin, I'm not going to put on a condom, and I'm not pulling out either. I'm going to fuck a baby into you tonight!"

All of the sudden, I wasn't having fun anymore. I began pulling at the ropes which held me, trying to free my hands so I could give him a piece of my mind. "That's not funny David! Stop right now, I don't want to do this anymore."

"What you want doesn't matter anymore Erin, it never has. You think you can change the world? Your feminist ideals are simply holding you back from what you should be, and that is to be a trophy wife on my arm. So I'm going to knock you up, and then I'll take care of you and our kids forever. But until you're a mommy, you're going to be my slut. God knows I've paid more than enough for you!"

I couldn't believe how he was talking to me! I'm not a slut, and I damn sure wasn't going to be a house wife. But despite my best efforts, I couldn't get loose, David had tied the ropes to tight, and all I could day was lay there and cry as he continued pounding me. What made it worse was that my body was betraying me, I could feel how soaked my cunt was, and an orgasm was starting to build deep in my core. Crying, I tried to imagine myself anywhere but here, somewhere where I wasn't being forced to get pregnant, but it didn't matter. What I wanted was no longer important to David or to my body. The harder he thrust, the more my body rocked against him, my pussy throbbing and clenching around his shaft, desperate to drain his balls deep into me.

My whole body seized up as my second orgasm hit me without warning. As I arched my back, David grabbed my hips, holding them suspended while he continued to drill into me. "No need to cry babe, you're going to be an incredible mother, although you do look beautiful with the tears on your face." His words were horrible to hear, and made me sob out loud, but he never stopped. I think the idea of knocking me up had turned him on like nothing else, and he squeezed my tits with his free hand while gripping my ass tightly to keep me held up. The rough way he fucked me hurt horribly, but it was also incredibly arousing, and it wasn't long before I was begging him to rub my clit because I needed to cum again.

As he worked my clit, he began slamming hard into me, hitting my cervix with each slow painful stroke. The pain pushed me over the edge, and I clamped down on him so hard he could barely move. I felt his cum start to splash against my insides, and despite the moans I couldn't hold back, I knew that his seed was coating the walls of my pussy and I cried at the thought of being impregnated by the man who had just raped me.

As we both came down from our orgasms, David climbed off the bed and left the room. Coming back he was holding a glass of orange juice, and a little blue pill which I immediately recognized as Viagra. While waiting for the pill to kick in, he used a large dildo to fuck my pussy some more, telling me that he was pushing every bit of cum he could into my uterus in the hopes of knocking me up. After that he proceeded to eat my pussy again before he fucked me a second time.

David came twice in my pussy that night, and as much as I hate to admit it, he forced far more orgasms out of me than that. Four months later and my belly is swelling with twins. I don't know if it was from that night or every time he has cum in my pussy since then, but I do know that I have been kicked off the basketball team, which means I lost my scholarship, and David refuses to pay for it. He says "A proper housewife only needs to know how to cook, clean, and tend to the children." After he found out I was kicked out of school, he proposed at a candlelit dinner on the beach. It was very romantic, although I don't look nearly as good in a dress as I used too. I didn't want to marry him, but what choice do I have now? I guess I was destined to be a mother...

Obe189
Obe189
116 Followers