Destined To Be Ch. 02

Story Info
Mark is on the hunt. What's wrong with April?
3k words
4.23
26.1k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarDay5
SugarDay5
41 Followers

So I decided to continue the story after reading some feed back. I tried for something longer this time but I'll warn you now I did a switch were Mark's side is more seen and April's is smaller. Where in the first chapter April was the main show. Any who hope you enjoy this installment and look out for new ones, hopefully coming soon! Feed back is much loved --SugarDay

~Mark~

My breathing was becoming more and more erratic, sweat covered my whole body. I had this nightmare before but it felt so real this time. I kept screaming 'Wake up! You don't want to be here. Wake up!' What was I going to do I couldn't go through this again. It was horrible just to think of but to live it again, I would never survive.

I sat straight up in bed finally being shocked out of that hell of a nightmare. I tried to calm down reaching to my right to gain some comfort from April. My hand stilled on the cold empty side of the bed. It all started coming back to me I was living my own waking nightmare. "Damn it, I need to find her." I said to no one.

I got out of bed stumbling in the dark to the bathroom. I splashed cold water on my face and turned to take in my surroundings as the light flickered on. The dingy motel room was deteriorating all around. 'What the hell am I doing here?' Miles from home and probably nowhere near April.

I looked into any possible place I thought she might be. Called up every friend and family member's number trying to find her. They all blundered through the conversation with pitiful excuse of not having a clue. This was the third seedy motel I had been to this month. I rubbed my hand down my face feeling the strain of continuing my search but along with that came the anger reminding me to keep looking.

April had been missing from my life for almost a month and a half. The betrayal still felt fresh in my veins. I felt like an idiot, why had I taken her for granted like that. Walking through life so sure that no matter the wall that I started to put up between us she would stay by my side. The thoughts started to raise my temperature.

My blood boiled. 'It's not like that bitch even cared when I started pushing her away.' She just went about with her everyday life like she didn't even need me. I didn't like the feeling I was used to her needing me, because I needed her.

Flashes of her smiling face went through my mind. When we first met in college the way she looked at me turned me inside out. The way I felt with her was so different from any other girl. I'll admit I was cocky at first no matter how she made me feel. I thought I could leave her like I did many times before with other girls. It wasn't until the first night I spent with her that I realized I would never let her go. I remember it like it was yesterday...

*4 years ago*

I heard a knock on my dorm room door. 'Who the hell?' It was three in the morning for Christ's sake!

I opened the door to her beautiful face. I hate mushy romantic guys but she took my breath away every time I saw her, it slightly irked me that she had that power. But hey we all have been mushy like that at sometime or another.

"April??"

"I'm so sorry Mark, I wasn't really paying attention to the time...Uhg, What the heck am I doing?.. Sorry I gotta go." She turned to walk back down the hallway. She seemed so flustered and made me worry that something was wrong.

"April! Wait! What's going on? Are you okay?"

She turned around and I gently grabbed her arm to take her with me into my dorm room and shut the door behind us. I didn't particularly like when she tried to make her fast little get a ways.

"Seriously April are you okay?"

"I'm fine...I just...No forget about it...I really should get back to my dorm." She wouldn't look me in the eyes, I didn't like this at all.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong."

She continued to look anywhere but my face. We had been dating a few months I knew something was up with her. I grabbed her chin to make her look at me. She looked on the verge of tears, which automatically put me on edge.

"Do you even like me Mark?'

'What the hell type of question was that?' I thought to myself but out loud "Baby you know I more than just like you. What would even make you think different?"

"Some girls where talking about how good you had gave it to some girlfriend of theirs last year and how they wished they could get in on the action...O God, I'm sorry I must sound so insecure." She tried to look down at her hands again.

I tightened my hold on her chin so that I was sure she heard what I was saying. "Don't listen to girls like that sweetheart. Like you said that happened before I met you. You know you're the only girl I'm with. You mean way too much for me to screw this up." I hadn't meant for the last part to slip but I was trying to reassure her. At the same time though it was getting harder and harder to deny the way I felt about her, even though I was putting up my best fight.

"I know...I..." She cut of her statement to just stare into my eyes. I couldn't really read the look in her eyes but started to worry about what she saw in mine. Did she see how much I felt for her?

All the sudden her arms where over my shoulders and around my neck. Her lips crashed into mine with such an intensity I couldn't help the groan that vibrated deep in my throat. I wasn't sure who instigated the kiss but I sure as hell never wanted it to stop.

I never pressured her into sexual thing with me, she just wasn't that kind of girl. But right now with her body pressed so close to mine any thought of being a gentleman flew from my mind. Fuck she was so hot.

I ran my hands up and down her sides. Brushing my thumbs along her rib cage, then my hands slide down to grasp her lovely ass in my hands. She was making me crazy, kissing my neck while starting to unbutton my shirt.

I took that as my go ahead to start ripping the clothes off her dynamite body. Before she knew what hit her I had her down to her matching white lace bra and panty set. She barely had my shirt off by then but I barely took notice. I was starting to lose my cool even more; there was no way she knew what an image she made before me. The innocence was there but also the unmistakable lust. My heart was beating so hard I felt like it would rip from my chest.

I picked her up to carry her to my bed. All the while she grinded against me still trying to get my stubborn shirt off and breathing in sexy little pants. My brain was still trying to process how I had gotten so lucky as I gently laid her down on the bed.

I hovered over her staring down at her thinking things I knew no twenty one year old guy in a semi-serious relationship with an nineteen year old girl while both are still in college should be thinking. I had to shake my head to clear my thoughts away.

My clothes started to feel way to restraining and April just didn't seem to get them off fast enough. I gave them the same treatment her clothes got and threw them on the floor behind me. I was so anxious to feel her baby soft skin against my skin. I got down to my boxers, not that they hid my excitement real well, and eased onto the bed on top of her.

I wanted to kiss every inch of her skin but knew I couldn't hold out long enough to complete the task. The urge to be inside her tight little curvy body was overwhelming me.

I unclasped her bra while kissing her neck and worked my way down to peaks so hard they could of cut glass. She squirmed under me as I paid due attention to such a beautiful set of tits, I wanted to live there for the rest of my life. I licked her nipples till they glistened reflecting from the subtle light coming in the window from the street lamp outside.

Following a path down her body that seemed like a trip to heaven to me, I ended up between her toned thighs. I dipped my tongue into the slight dent of her belly button before teasing the edge of her panties with my teeth and lips.

"Mark please...please." The sound of April breathlessly begging me to continue made my blood run so hot I thought Id embarrass myself and cum in my boxers.

Easing her panties down her legs, I let out a groan at the sight before me. Fuck was anything on this girl not beautiful, because if there was hell if I could see it.

I licked her lips from top to bottom before endeavoring inside. She had a sweet taste with a slight tang that I knew I could become addicted to. After my first taste all I wanted was to make her cum on my tongue. I reached her clit and swirled around it a few times, her hips arched so far off the bed I was worried shed buck me off of her.

God, she was so responsive. I was barely down on her for a minute, alternating swirling her clit and plunging my tongue in and out of her entrance before it happened. Her thighs tensed up and I smiled into her pussy knowing what was about to take over her. She arched of the bed once again but this time grabbed my head to keep me in place.

"Mark, Mark, Mark...don't stop." She chanted my name over and over like that then she let out a moan that sound like it came from deep inside and then relaxed back on my bed.

I was a bit in awe. I had never seen a girl get off so good on just oral. I worked my way back up her body till we were face to face again. She was flushed and had a dazed look in her eyes. It was such a beautiful sight, I dived in for a kiss hopping she didn't mind the taste of herself on my lips.

She responded to my kiss in a way that I knew exactly what she needed. As we continued kissing each other all over I eased my boxers off. I felt lucky that I didn't need to grab a condom because I had saw her pop birth control pills a few times when she thought I wasn't looking. I knew it seemed a bit presumptuous of me but I want to feel all of April with nothing between us.

"Mark, that was amazing...I never thought." She cut herself off and started blushing. I smiled I must of given her better oral than any past boyfriend, the news gave me a sense of pride.

I traveled one had between her legs while the other tweaked a nipple much to her delight. I eased one finger into her, damn she was tight but she was also nice and slick for me. I looked into her eyes and saw that she was lost in what my hands were doing to her. I continued playing with her tits as I placed myself at her entrance. Her eyes seemed to semi focus at the feeling. She looked at me and made my heart stop her eyes were filed with adoration, need, trust, and love. I felt lost in her eyes and then kissed her like a man that was starving and just for her.

I knew most girls had to be eased into taking a guy with my size of cock so I was used to pushing in slow but damn this was a snug fit. I got so concentrated on getting inside her that I didn't feel her tense beneath me. This was like nothing I had ever felt before, no girl should be able to feel this good.

My senses went on over load and I knew I had to bring her pleasure quick because I wasn't going to be lasting very long. After stretching her a few time I felt she was ready for me to make that nice long slide home.

It was a second to late that I realized my mistake. As I plunged in I felt her innocence give way to me and with how much force I had put behind my thrust I ended up continuing to go until I was up to the hilt in her.

That's when she let lose a muffled scream of pain as she buried her head into the crook in my neck. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck how could I be so stupid?'

"Baby?"

"I'm okay just don't move yet, please."

"April...why didn't you tell me?"

She seemed hesitant to answer. "Uhg...Mark who really wants to mess with the naive virgin?...Don't answer that but you get my point, you wouldn't of wanted me if you had known."

'What the fuck is she talking about?' I wanted her more than ever. Just the thought that I was the only guy ever to touch her made my cock swell bigger.

"Ow, O uhg...Mark?"

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I can't help it...just tell me when you're ready." Even though I was elated and she felt so damn good, I still didn't want to hurt her.

She caught me by surprise when she gently rolled her hips on me. All the air left my lungs in a whoosh and I grabbed her hips to halt her moves.

"Mmm...Mark don't stop me its starting to feel so good" This was all said in a whisper sort of moan into my ear.

"O, Fuck!" I was so losing my control over this situation and fast.

I let go of her hip and April started her sensuous hip rolls again. I started slow but deep thrusts into her. To me she seemed enraptured, nothing coherent fell from her lips just moans and gasps.

I knew there wasn't a chance in hell I could last this was just too hot. I doubled my efforts to bring her to pleasure. My thrusts became harder and I palmed her tits while kissing everything I could get to.

Her back arched and her thrusts back at me became more powerful, she was close. I kissed her with all I had inside me and my thrusts turned into me pounding into her. I briefly worried that I was hurting her but the sounds she made when we came up for air more than reassured me.

"Mark, Mar, Mar, Mar, MARKKK!"

I watched her face as she fell off of what seemed to be a never ending cliff. Damn she was gorgeous. The way she smiled through her whole orgasm and the feeling of her walls clenching me in what felt light a tight fist is what brought me over.

One, two, three more powerful thrusts. Then I buried myself as deep as I would go and groaned a long and slow.

"Aprilllll!"

Once I came down from my high all I could do was hold her. In that moment all I wanted to do was tell her how much she meant to me how much I loved her. But I thought twice about it because I never wanted her to think I was saying these things just because I got what I wanted. I wanted her to know I meant every world straight from my heart.

My thoughts were interrupted by a light breathy snore. I chuckled under my breath she had already drifted off in her post orgasmic bliss. I laid staring at her and knew I was a goner. She was my heart and my everything. I wanted her for the rest of my life. I needed her like nothing ever before. As I drifted of to sleep I couldn't help but think over and over that I was the luckiest guy in the world.

************************************

Great now I was hard as steel just from the memory. I looked into the mirror and sneered at myself. I was such a fool to think she even needed me the way I needed her.

God, the more I saw her not needing me the farther I pulled away from her. But where the fuck did she get the idea that she should leave. I didn't care if we were sleeping in different rooms, I still wanted her with me.

I looked through some notes on possible places for her to be. She promised herself to me, said she loved me, and married me. I intended to make her live up to her vows...now all I had to do was find her.

~April~

I walked from the bathroom with tears streaming down my face. I could barely breathe. 'Stupid, stupid, stupid!'

My best friend from childhood and into high school, Brian, watched me pace back and forth in his living room. Worry was written all over his handsome face. Finally I looked at him coming to a stand still.

"What do I do? How could I of let this happen?"

"You didn't exactly do this by yourself April."

"How could I be so stupid Brian?"

Anger briefly flashed across his face as he got up from his seat on the couch. He walked up to me as I began to cry in earnest and wrapped me in a big hug.

"Shhh...It's alright you need to calm down. It's not that bad."

"But what do I do?"

SugarDay5
SugarDay5
41 Followers